Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain, the pleasure, and the shortness of breath mixed in her head, and she drifted, only half awake as cock after cock unloaded into her holes, covering and filling her with countless loads of cum. Time passed, the sun moved overhead, and she was fucked by seemingly the whole neighborhood. She passed out at least once, but a quick splash of water and a tug on her hard, sore nipples brought her back. Orgasms were forced from her body, but none as strong as the first one. She was drifting, reflexively sucking one last semi hard cock in her mouth, when she realized that her pussy was empty.

"Fuck guys, you really wrecked this slut... I can hardly feel myself in her ass." She had not even realized there was someone in her ass. She felt wrecked, ruined, stretched and abused past all her limits. She blushed imaging how stretched she must be to not even be able to feel a cock in her asshole, which was virginal just a few hours before.

"Here... use this, that should tighten her up." Tom was back but she could not see what they were talking about. She felt something cool press against her hot, achingly sore pussy lips, and felt them being spread open. Whatever it was, was blunt, and very wide. She felt herself stretching around it, countless loads of cum lubricating its passing. It twisted and slide, and she moaned around the cock in her throat, as what she finally realized was a beer bottle was shoved into her cunt. It stretched like nothing had since Jason's cock, her walls clenching against the unyielding glass, cum oozing out of her as the bottle forced it out, and itself deeper. She heard the first voice moan as her ass tightened, the bottle taking up more and more space inside her, leaving less for his cock.

"Ohh fuck,yeah, this is much better." She felt him now, a sizeable cock she could not believe she had not noticed before. He started to thrust, forcing his cock into her artificially tightened asshole, and the bottle into her cunt. It hurt, the smooth glass so much less giving then a cock, but it also felt good. She flushed, wondering what she must look like, covered in cum, her pussy gaping around a glass bottle as yet another stranger fucked her ass. The speed of the bottle and cock increased, and her pussy spasmed, clenching around the glass. One last orgasm fueled by shame and pain as much as pleasure rocked through her, and the man in her ass erupted, filling her one last time as she passed out for good.

She woke up, nearly an hour later. It was dark, and she ached all over. What woke her was a wet slurping sound, and some pain, as the beer bottle was slowly pulled from her pussy. She looked around, groggily, and realized the backyard was deserted, the grill packed up, the lights almost all turned off. Her restrains were gone, though bits of abraded skin and bruises left no doubt where they had been. James loomed over her, a look of shock and concern on his face. In one hand, he held a dripping beer bottle, white with creamy foam that had not come from beer. As he leaned down to help her sit up, she smiled weakly up at him, dazed and aching.

"Hey... did they say when the next party is?"


12