Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Cara and Michael continue their sexual adventures.
2.4k words
4.69
4.6k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the author: This is the third chapter in an ongoing story of Cara exploring her sexuality after her divorce. It can be read as a stand alone, but hey anything's better with a little back story, right? Check out the other chapters if you can!

Chapter Three

If switching from nights to days did nothing other than give him the ability to have absolute nut busting sexy times with his next-door neighbor, Michael thought, it would have been worth it.

Sure, there were the studies that showed how terrible night shift was for people long term, and he got to see his family and friends and not feel like a zombie afterward.

He also got to go out to his backyard when he knew -- it was a perfectly normal thing for a neighbor to glance out their window to check on their neighbor -- his sexy neighbor was in her yard and do things like mow his lawn.

Was it his fault it was a warm June Sunday and he got hot? It was an electric mower and the battery on those things --

"You're doing that on purpose." Cara leaned against the fence separating their space, her chin propped on her hands. "I'm not saying, I'm not enjoying it. But you're also doing that on purpose."

He grinned. Busted.

Cara smiled back and bit her lip.

He knew what it felt like, the soft silkiness of that lip caught between his own teeth. The little surge of lust kept up his charade, and so he very carefully peeled his sweaty shirt over his head.

When he was shirtless, he winked at her. "That was on purpose."

Cara shook her head at him, but still, she laughed, "Thanks for the show."

She went back to her weeding, and he started the lawnmower again. By the time he had the front and back done, Cara was working on her raised beds. She was harvesting early lettuce, facing toward him, but bent over.

He paused to admire her shirt falling open. She leaned further over, and holy shit, she wasn't wearing a bra. Cara's loose breasts swaying sent the blood to his cock so quickly he thought he might need to sit down.

"That was on purpose," Cara laughed, her voice husky and soft.

By the time he caught his breath, she was in her garage. Right. He had yardwork to do.

He really was sweaty, but he put his shirt back on. The last thing he needed was a sunburn. Especially because he had every plan to invite Cara over and see what it was like for her ride him.

He couldn't have his back hurting for that. He had to focus on what she looked like rising up over him, her tits cupped in his hands --

"Are you OK?"

Cara looked genuinely concerned when Michael focused his attention on her. How long had he been standing in the middle of his driveway staring off into the distance?

So far honesty had served him well. Cara was a straightforward woman aware of what she wanted. She was discovering what she wanted out of a life that wasn't defined by being a wife and mother.

He told her the truth. "I was picturing you riding me."

"Oh." Her mouth fell open on a soft gasp. Her blush, which he now knew really did travel up all those luscious curves to flood her cheeks, heated her face. It only took a second for the sensual surprise to shift to genuine desire. Her mouth curved into a sexy grin. "Oh."

She went on, "Where was I riding you?"

Michael answered, "Well, I'm old so I'm partial to creature comforts. The bed is always nice. I have this soft couch out here." He paused at Cara's intake of breath.

"Which is also comfortable."

"But so exposed." It wasn't a question. Cara's voice had gone husky with desire. "Anyone might glance out their window and..."

Michael cleared the six feet of space between them, in what felt like a single step. He made it as Cara leaned over the fence, into him, her face lifted up to his. He paused a second before his lips brushed hers.

He would always stop for consent.

Before he could ask, Cara demanded, "Please, kiss me, Michael."

He kissed her long and deep, slow drugging kisses ripe with longing and wanting.

She whispered, "I want to ride you."

It was Michael's turn to whimper. He kissed her neck, licked into the salty cove of her collarbone. "Are you coming over?"

She was incredibly turned on, but also aware she was covered in sunscreen, bug spray, and sweat. The sweat was one thing, she liked a dirty, sweaty fuck. But she didn't want to worry about her tongue going numb because the DEET from her bug spray dripped into her mouth.

"I need to shower."

Michael stepped back from the fence. "Half hour? An hour?"

Cara shivered in anticipation. "Fifteen minutes?"

He laughed, "My bedroom. Fifteen minutes."

She was there in twelve and thank god for punctual men, because when she walked in the bedroom, he had candles lit, soft music playing, and was sprawled out on the bed completely naked.

Cara took her time admiring him. She started with his strong calves, followed the line of lean, hairy muscle up to his thighs, then a little jump, because she didn't want to see the big finale before she got her fill, and she was tracing the line of his stomach, admiring the hair across his pecs.

She wasn't physically touching him, but her fingers tingled. He shivered slightly, as if he could feel every spot her eyes touched.

Across his shoulders, down one arm to his forearm. He flexed his fingers and the corded muscles tightened. Back up, across his chest, his other arm, then back to center and oh, yes.

Cocks weren't inherently sexy. There was a reason sex toys that didn't look like dicks were so popular. Cara personally just needed the hard thrust of it, size, shape didn't usually matter as long as hands, lips, and tongue knew what they were doing.

Beneath her gaze, Michael's, thick, throbbing cock jerked. It was incredibly sexy.

Michael groaned, "You're not even touching me, and I can feel you."

She stepped closer to the bed. Her choice to wear a loose maxi dress with nothing underneath it was definitely the right one. Michael crooked a finger at her, "Come closer."

He rolled to his side, and she stretched out next to him, her dress tangling around her legs. The faced each other, heads pillowed by their arms.

"Will you touch me, Cara?" Michael asked, his breath tracing across her lips. She smiled and ran a hand over his shoulder, down his arm. His forearm flexed beneath the gentle stroking. She gave a little groan as she traced over the tight muscle. Then over his hand, along his hip, to his thigh.

She traced her hand back up, brought it to the center of his chest. "Where do you want me to touch you?"

His cock twitched and she grinned, "You have to say it aloud, Michael."

He kissed her softly, sucking her lower lip in his mouth. He bit down, kissed away the brief sting of pain. "Touch my cock, Cara. Stroke my cock with your hand. Your mouth. And when I don't think I can take another second of it, I'm going to flip you over and eat your sweet pussy until you come."

Cara gasped, "I thought I was going to ride you."

"After you come, when you can breathe again, I'm going to hook this sweet thigh right here," he patted her thigh, "over my hips so you're straddling me. And you, you fucking stunning woman, you are going to ride me. You're going to ride me and grind against me and you're going to come again. And when you come again and your pussy is pulsing and twitching around me, then I'm going to grip your hips, hold on, and come my fucking brains out."

"Jesus, Michael." Cara had never heard anything as erotic and sexy as this. She couldn't come up with anything else, her brain flooded with sexy images and her already wet pussy now sopping wet. What was she supposed to do?

Either she asked it aloud, or Michael could read her mind, because he answered, "Touch my cock, Cara."

Permission granted, she slid her hand over the wide length of his dick. It was hot and smooth, and Michael grunted in response to her gentle touch. "Harder."

She shook her head, "Didn't someone tell me patience is a virtue?"

"I knew that would come back to haunt me." Michael grabbed at the hem of her dress, desperate to feel her naked around him. "You're wearing too many clothes."

Cara sat up and he wanted to cry when she let go of his cock. She pulled the dress up her legs, revealing creamy thighs, then higher and there was her soft belly, tits, of course, sexy Cara was naked under the damn thing.

Somehow his cock hardened even more.

When she was naked, she rearranged them on his bed. He ended up propped against several pillows, with Cara kneeling between his spread thighs.

She ran her hands up his thighs and stopped at his dick. Her hands curled around his shaft, and she held his cock in her hands, her mouth so close to the head he could feel her hot breath on it. As she gripped his dick, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Cum leaked out the tip, spilling onto Cara's fingers. She smiled, full of fierce feminine power, as every ounce of Michael's attention zeroed in on her hot mouth and her sweet tongue, which, oh god, she licked over the head, picking up the trace of cum, and gave a little hum of satisfaction.

Cara moaned and sucked him, taking him in, further and further, her mouth hot and wet around him. Her moans sending vibrations of pleasure through him.

He was huge, but she needed to suck all of him in. She breathed through her nose and took him in further and further. Michael's hands fisted in her hair. She began to move up and down, picking up speed as his hips began to rock and he grunted her name.

True to his word, when Cara started to get into the motion, when Michael's grunts became groans of pleasure, he pulled away from her. Cara whimpered in displeasure, but he kissed her, their tongues tangling, and she let him roll her over, so she was on her back, and he was between her legs.

In his ten-minute shower he hadn't shaved, and Cara was thankful for the rasp of stubble against her soft thighs.

He kissed and nibbled and sucked up around and over, ignoring her clit. He traced with his tongue, his fingers gently parting her, but no direct contact. Cara groaned in frustration, well aware Michael was teasing her, taking her as far as he possibly could. When the want was too much, when she thought she would come just from his hot breath on her, he slid his tongue, flat and hard, up her clit and then he sucked. At the same time, he slid two fingers insider her and stroked. Her hips arched, her whole body focused on Michaels hot tongue and mouth.

She gripped his head with one hand, the other reaching blindly up behind her, clenching a pillow. She screamed, "Michael, oh my god, Michael!" as she came.

She nuzzled into him her body warm and limp. Michael tucked her into his side. She curled around him and ran her hand up and down his chest.

While her body would have been happy to hang out in the warm fuzzies of an amazing orgasm, she wanted more.

And Michael's throbbing cock, hot and hard against her belly, was right there...

She gave him the gentlest of nudges and Michael rolled onto his back. She rolled with him, her thighs spread open over him, until she ended up straddling him, his cock nestled against her pussy.

Cara rolled her hips against him, her wetness spreading over his dick, and he groaned. "I've had all my shots and I had a vasectomy ten years ago. But, if you don't want to risk it, I need to get a condom now."

"Tubes tied, no diseases, and I need your cock now." She rose up over him. "But if you want to wear a condom, I understand."

He gripped her hips, pulled her forward, just enough so he was just inside her, the head of cock nestled against her dripping pussy. He pulled her down on him.

With Michael's hands on her hips, Cara sank down, inch by heavenly inch until he was seated deep inside her. She groaned and paused, enjoying the full feeling.

Michael gripped her hips harder, pulled her into him. Her clit rubbed against him with just the right amount of friction and delicious heat licked down her spine.

She circled her hips, rising up and down against him. Michael moved with her, pressing up into her when she circled downward. Cara's soft gasps, coming in faster, oh god, she wanted more, she needed him.

She rocked harder and harder her eyes locked with his, her hands clenched in fists on his chest. She wanted to come so badly, needed it. "Michael," she pleaded.

He cupped her jaw with his hand, slid his thumb between her lips. She sucked in, swirling her tongue around it. As she watched, her hips grinding against him, her body hot and wet and arching around them, he slid his wet thumb between their bodies and pressed it hard and tight against her clit.

Cara's held fell back, her entire body bowed, her pussy so tight around him. He circled his thumb, she gave a half sob, half moan, and came, her body rocking against him as the orgasm flooded her.

When Cara's pussy starting twitching, Michael arched up, wrapped his arms around her, pulled her tight against him, and came, hard and fierce. He groaned, "Oh god, Cara."

She pulled him closer and held him while his orgasm went on and on.

They both fell back against the blankets, exhausted and completely sated.