Welcome to the Rubber Duck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers

...

There was no getting used the months that followed, but Isao at least got into a routine of sharing a house and a bed with his newly enslaved mother and girlfriend who had been ordered to be mean to him at all times. Occasionally Maho would be sent home from the Rubber Duck with "Homework" which she enforced using the shock collars Isao and Jennifer couldn't take off. One week they could only eat dog food, another Jennifer was banned from showering, while Isao had to have a sensual shower with his mother every day. For Isao the worst was having all toilet paper removed from the house, and then receiving the order that he could not eat any food unless it had been sat on by both Jennifer and Maho while bottomless (Jennifer would gingerly lower herself down while Maho made sure to grind on the food a bit before letting Isao eat.)

Every so often when Maho was not around Jennifer would whisper how sorry she was about being forced to be mean to him, that she still loved him and once the 3 years were over they would leave everything behind to get married. However every day Maho edited the film footage of her being abused and humiliated at the club, he couldn't help but notice that she was beginning to enjoy it more and more, and in those dark hours, as his hand moved down his trousers he noticed he was beginning to enjoy it too. He even felt a sting of excitement when Ed emailed him to let him know the Rubber Duck Club were planning his wedding.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers