Welcome to the Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moldedmind
moldedmind
152 Followers

Samantha felt hot. Hotter than she'd ever been in her life. Her tiny tits were aching, and her pussy was buzzing with a hunger, and ache she'd never known before... aching pussy... "The Hungrier My Pussy is, the More Mindless I Am," and "Good Sluts Are Empty Holes to Fill..." if she had an empty hole to fill... did that mean she was a good slut? Wasn't she supposed to be an artist? What was she doing here?

"Again," Margaret spoke.

"I Am a Tiny Titted Slave to my Betters." A sense of Relief washed over her. Of course, she wasn't an artist! She was a Tiny Titted Slave to Her Betters. The sense of confusion cleared. She was a tiny titted slave to her betters, with an aching pussy, and aching tiny tits, and Margaret and the model where better than her and she was their slave...

Margaret approached her, coming in between the view of the model, catching Samantha's eyes with that deep, steely gaze of hers.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am a tiny titted slave to my betters, and the hornier I feel, the less I can think..."

"Good pet," Margaret spoke, and Samantha felt a hot spike of pleasure, fogging out her thoughts even more...

"And who am I?" Margaret asked, her eyes boring into Samantha's mind.

Everything clicked into place. "You are Mistress, and I would give everything to spend my life between your thighs..." Samantha felt a trail of drool slipping out the corner of her mouth.

"Good slave," Mistress said, and Samantha let out a keening moan at what those two words of praise did to her pussy.

"What is your name?" Mistress asked, her voice low, and for the first time, warm.

The answer presented itself to her easily. "Slaves do not merit the dignity of a name... they live only to give Mistress pleasure."

"Very good slave," Mistress said. She pulled something out of the front pouch of her purse, and the slave before her wailed with pleasure when she realized what it was.

She shivered as Mistress slipped the black collar around her throat. "Come for me," She spoke, and the slave let out a wail and a howl, sinking to her knees, her pussy clenching desperately at nothing as the pleasure just kept mounting higher and higher.

Lost in pleasure, she did not notice her Mistress examining her prone, twitching form.

"Ah," Margaret said. "Now that is true beauty." With a smile to herself, she regarded the slave one last time, musing to herself. "I think this one might just be the best piece in my art collection."

moldedmind
moldedmind
152 Followers
12