Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 03

Story Info
Aria catches up with Aeris and Seraph.
6.7k words
4.67
772
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was lovely, Aria was seated across the table from Quinn and Sebastian. The three were still glowing from their afternoon in bed together. They had enjoyed a nice long nap before a post sex shower, a quick change of clothes into something more formal, and the walk down to dinner. Aria was grateful for the concierge nature of The Sun Dome, she had been able to have one of her dinner dresses delivered to Quinn and Sebastian's room.

As they finished their deserts, Aria noticed a sleepy look falling across the younger couple's face.

"Aria, I'm sorry. But, I think we're going to head back to the room and settle in for the night," Quinn offered as she stifled a yawn.

"Oh, of course. It's been a big, fun day," Aria replied before she lowered her voice and continued. "That was so good. Really. I had so much fun with you two. I hope we can do that again sometime."

"Well, we're here for a while. Maybe we can get together again" Sebastian answered as the three stood from the table.

They made their way from the dining room and out into the corridor. After a series of hugs and kisses, the three went their separate ways. Aria turned to walk toward the bank of elevators, with the idea of heading back to her room.

She felt a creeping soreness working into her. A hot, gentle pain slowly spread across her inner thighs and up into her butt. She smirked to herself as she stepped into the elevator and kicked off her heels. She always felt sore like this after a day of play in the bedroom. "Totally worth it," she thought as the elevator arrived at her floor.

She stepped from the elevator with her black heels slung over her shoulder and walked the short distance to the room with an almost swagger to her gait. This was the best vacation she'd ever had. Not just because of the fun atmosphere and the devastatingly good sex, but because she felt absolutely loved and wanted. Something that had been missing from her life over the last year or so.

She walked through the sliding door and tossed her shoes into the open closet before slipping her black slinky dress from her shoulders and shimmying out of it. Letting it fall to the floor. The cool air played across her bare skin driving a delicious shudder through her as she sat on the side of the bed.

She ran her fingers through her dark brown and purple locks shaking her hair out before settling back into her pillows. Aria called for the wall screen to turn on and it immediately began to roll through the master list of amenities available at the resort.

A listing for a massage caught Aria's eye and she remembered that the largest spa on the resort was a fairly close to her room. Thinking of the number of aching muscles that were growing by the minute she reached for her access device and queried for an appointment. She was happy to see that they had an opening for a male attendant in an hour.

Aria hastily booked the appointment and groaned as she sat up in the bed, surprised that her abs were starting to grow sore as well as the more obvious muscles she had used earlier in the day. She stood and moved to the shower. Not that she needed another shower, but if someone was going to be running their hands over her body she wanted to make sure she was squeaky clean.

A brief hot shower later had her fishing in the dresser for something comfortable to wear to her appointment. She settled on a pair of lightweight sweats, a tank top, and a hoodie. She swept her hair into a messy bun before slipping into her sandals and heading out the door.

She pressed for the elevator at the end of the hall and was surprised when the doors slid open and she was greeted by her agent Elysia.

"Good evening, Ms. Starling. I hope you're doing well" She offered in her soft pleasant voice.

"I am, thank you. Just headed down for a massage before bed" Aria replied happily.

"You'll love that, we employ the best massage therapists in the whole of the Milky Way galaxy. I have never heard of a single complaint" the agent continued. "They offer anything from a medical grade rehabilitative massage, to the simple pleasures of human contact. Or, even xeno contact should you wish."

"Thank you, that's what I was banking on. I'm really sore from all of the fun of the last two days" Aria caught herself saying with a blush.

"No need to be embarrassed, Ms. Starling. The Sun Dome exists for your pleasure. Whatever form that may take." The elevator chimed, and the doors slid open as Elysia gestured ahead. "Please, come with me."

Elysia conducted her down another expansive corridor to an open lobby with a reception desk.

"Camille, this is Aria Starling. I believe she has an appointment for a massage with Thomas." Elysia addressed the receptionist before turning back to Aria. "Ms. Starling, have a wonderful massage and a wonderful evening."

Aria nodded politely as the agent turned and walked back out into the corridor. Camille checked Aria into the spa and offered her a seat as well as a cup of tea. Aria sat in a large recliner in the quiet lounge as she waited for her masseur to come collect her. Within ten minutes, he did just that.

Thomas was tall and tanned with shimmering blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She stood to greet him and just barely came to his shoulder. He looked at her with a warm expression that instantly made her feel comfortable and safe. He reached for her hand to shake and she was pleasantly surprised to see that his hand simply enveloped hers. With a gentle shake, he motioned for her to follow him to the spa suite.

Once inside he closed the door and turned to her to say, "I'm going to go over behind that screen. Please, undress to your level of comfort and lay down on the table there. Pull the towel over you, then call for me and we can get started." He gave her that same warm smile before turning and walking behind the privacy screen.

She quickly slipped out of her hoodie and sweats before pulling her shirt over her head. She settled face down on the massage table clad only in her purple and gray panties. She sat back up to grab the large towel at the foot of the table and pull it back over her as she settle back down into the cushion topped table.

As she settled her face into the padded hole she called for Thomas to come back in. She closed her eyes as his footsteps entered the room.

"Ms. Starling, do you prefer light or deep pressure? And are there any areas you would like me to avoid?" Thomas asked gently.

"I think medium pressure, and no you can do just about whatever you need to. I'm game. Thank you for asking." She replied.

"Of course. I'm going to make some adjustments and we'll get started" he replied.

She heard him shuffle around the room before she felt the towel move on top of her. He pulled it down until it sat just at the waistband of her thong, he then moved up folding over several times until it exposed her legs all the way up to the tops of her thighs. She heard the telltale swish of oil being rubbed into his hands before she felt a gentle rain of hot drops falling across her back.

He drizzled little dots of oil across her body before he began to work them in with his large powerful hands. She melted under his touch, as he gently wrapped his hands around her shoulders and worked his thumbs into the back of her neck on either side of her spine, loosening the knots that he found with a gentle skill that relaxed the tense muscles without causing her an ounce of pain. She sighed happily as his hands trailed down her spine with a probing touch, as if he was looking for where she needed his attention. He ran his hands down to the top of the towel and she felt his hands leave her body.

They appeared again at her feet, making their way back up with the same gently insistent pressure until they came to the backs of her thighs. Her eyes had drifted shut, but they were pulled back open again when she felt his hands gently run up her inner thighs. He paused to stroke the flesh there, pressing into the sore muscles briefly and moving up slightly before trailing back down.

His hands left her again and Aria heard the swish of more oil before the heat of his touch was back on her. He started on her back and worked into knots that she didn't even know she had. Relaxing every fiber of her muscles with an almost loving touch that hid the man's strength. He worked into the dimples of her back, just above her rounded butt before wrapping his hands around her waist and working all the way back up her sides to kneed down her back again. He repeated this motion five more times, relaxing her further and further each time until she began to drift into a deep restful state.

She was becoming intoxicated with his touch, by the power in his hands, how he seemed to know just what to do with each muscle in order to make it relax and turn to putty under his fingers. The soft music in the room became more and more distant as he worked her body like clay.

Her heart sank when his hands left her, only to be relieved moments later by the same series of hot droplets of oil falling down her legs. She felt a deep surge in her core as the droplets fell on the bottoms of her feet.

His hands wrapped around her foot as he pulled it up from the table and worked his thumbs into her arch. Unbidden, a soft moan escaped her lips before she could cut it short.

"Don't worry about that. It's supposed to feel good, Ms. Starling. Please enjoy yourself." He assured her before running his thumbs over the sole of her foot again.

She was nearly startled by how good it felt. There was another strong twinge deep in her core that made her feel hot inside as he began to work his way up her calf. Aria could feel blood beginning to flow towards her sex as Thomas' strong hands worked from her calf up the back of her thigh, all the way to the base of her butt. She nearly groaned in disappointment when he took his hand away, she just didn't want to give up his delicious touch.

Once again relief flooded her as his hands came to rest on her other leg, the same routine repeated. She felt almost as if she was being subjected to a cruel sexual tease, but it felt so good she thought she would cry if he stopped.

As he reached the base of her ass again, she heard him clear his throat. "Ms. Starling, you have some areas that need attention. But, I thought I should ask before I proceeded. Do you mind if I move the towel?"

"Go ahead" Aria replied dreamily as she felt the towel leave her body.

"Oh, ma'am. Would you mind if I removed your underwear? I don't want to get oil on them." He hesitated.

"Sure" her reply sounded distant to her own ears, as she felt his fingers in her waistband and the soft garment being tugged down her legs.

He began to work his hands into the top of her ass, kneading into the sore muscles. She sighed happily into the table as her body relaxed. At the same time, she felt as if she would burst from the sexual tension. She didn't know what turn this massage was taking and frankly she didn't care. She felt that if his hand drifted just a little lower and so much as brushed against her lips she would come apart on the table.

But, after he had kneaded her ass like clay on a pottery wheel his hands drifted down once more to her inner thighs. His thumbs worked into her where the sore muscles resided. He gently ran in hands into them coaxing away the pain with firm yet pressure.

She could feel herself throbbing as his hands drifted closer and closer to her sex, his expert touch bringing him mere millimeters from her core before working their way back down to her knees.

His hands left her once again and she felt the towel settle back across her before the same hands worked their way gently down her back, stroking more than massaging. As if he was offering her body a warm farewell. His hands left her again, followed by the towel that covered her now naked backside. She felt something heavy, warm, and soft come down over her before being tucked in around her.

She heard running water and a towel moving before she heard a chair roll up next to her head. Thomas' fingers ran through her hair, driving sweet warm lightning down through her body.

"We're almost done here, Ms. Starling. This is a little treat to make you feel nice for the rest of the evening. You had a lot of tension in your upper back and in your thighs that I had to break up. When you leave, I want you to make sure and drink a lot of water for me. If you don't you'll be very sore tomorrow and we can't have that. Can you do that for me?" He gently whispered in her ear.

She nodded dreamily as his fingers traced through her hair again and again. Finally, he let go of her heard and stood before leaning down one more time.

"I'm going to go behind the screen so you can dress, count to ten before you get up" and she heard his footsteps move across the room again.

At the end of the ten count, Aria slowly sat up. Her head was in a deliciously dreamy place and despite the fact that her body felt like painfully horny putty. She smiled as she stood, and dressed taking her time. When she was dressed again, she called for Thomas to come out.

He conducted her back out to the lobby like a perfect gentleman. As if he hadn't just reduced her to an incredibly aroused, yet relaxed, mess mere moments before.

As Aria made her way back into the corridor she noticed a little pub called QuietBar and thought a quick drink to get her head back together sounded like a great idea. She made her way into the bar room, taking in the low golden light that left her feeling like the place was lit by a fire.

She approached the bar and motioned to the bartender, who had mad his way to her within a few moments.

"Good Evening, Ms. Starling. Welcome to QuietBar, what can I get you?" the young bartender asked in hushed tones.

"Could I please get an Old Fashioned?" she asked, matching his quiet voice.

"Of course. Have you ever been with us before?" He asked as he began to work on her drink. She was surprised to see that nothing he was doing really seemed to make noise. The ice in the glass was quiet and muted, same as the bottles moving on the shelf behind him as he reached for the bourbon.

"No, I haven't. What is this place?" she asked.

"It's a quiet bar, we know that some of the places on The Sun Dome can get rather loud and raucous. We also know that those kind of environments aren't for everyone, so QuietBar is here for when guests need to just sit and have a quiet conversation or decompress after a couple of days of partying" the young man answered as he passed her drink across the bar.

Aria thanked him quietly and moved to a couch in an empty corner of the room. She settled into the big overstuffed leather cushions and took a deep sip of her drink. She thought to herself, "this place is simply unreal." All of the hustle and bustle of the corridor outside had faded away. Even the bright light from outside seemed to die off within a few feet of the entrance.

Her eyes were fixed on the area where the light seemed to play out, and she saw Aeris and Seraph making their way through the door. She reached out to them with her mind, simply trying to make her presence known to the couple.

They both looked up, noticing her in the corner and offering a quiet mental greeting before moving to the bar.

Shortly with their drinks in hand, they settled on either side of Aria on the couch. It was cozy, but she didn't mind at all. She had missed the pair earlier in the day as they had been called away on an urgent matter.

"Is everything alright?" She thought to them.

"Heavens!" Seraphs voice rolled into her mind, "It is now, there was a bit of an incident with one of our embassy staff on Earth. It's been handled now, but they will be sent home in short order. I can't divulge much, but suffice it to say that alcohol and telepathy don't always mix well."

"Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. But, I'm glad it's been handled. I just hate that it interrupted your vacation," Aria thought in reply.

"Oh it didn't, the embassy will tack another day onto our trip for the trouble" Aeris chimed in happily.

"My sweet Aeris. Always the optimist," Seraph seemed to coo for his partner. Aria could almost feel them kiss in front of her.

"But, enough of that. How was your day without us?" Aeris asked playfully.

"Well, after we were so rudely interrupted," Aria thought playfully, "I ran into a few people from the group and ended up spending the afternoon with Quinn and Sebastian."

"Naughty, naughty" Aeris thought.

"Oh you have no idea," Aria replied while taking a sip of her drink.

"Do tell," Seraph chimed in.

"Now, bonded. I'm sure she doesn't kiss and tell." Aeris chided.

"Not usually," Aria answered with a chuckle, "but, I did just get a massage that I will tell you all about."

The three of them spent the next five minutes discussing Aria's massage and the bizarre effect it had on her. Aeris seemed to think that it was a combination of the atmosphere and the oils they had used.

"Either way, I could burst. I'm still so horny." Aria thought out to them.

Suddenly she felt the same rush of pleasure from before and noticed the pair of Omnisians had slowly scooted closer to her on the couch. The pair were smiling at her playfully as they enjoyed their drinks.

"Oh my Goddess, that feels so good. Which one of you is that?" she thought.

"That is my bonded," Aeris thought to Aria. "He's great isn't he?"

"Yeah, I just don't know about cumming in front of all of these people," Aria thought worriedly as the pleasurable wave receded slightly as if to keep her a degree below the boiling point.

"Spoil sport" she heard Seraph in her mind, "would you like to find somewhere more private? I've heard there is a playroom nearby that has variable gravity."

"That sounds so fun," Aeris replied "would you care to join us?"

"Please," Aria replied nearly breathless.

The three of them finished their drinks and stood as Seraph released his pleasurable grip on Aria. As they made their way to the door, she heard Aeris call out in ecstasy behind her. She turned and saw her smiling outwardly while she seemed to be having a gently rolling orgasm inwardly.

They made their way down the corridor and turned down a hall way that lead to a suite of rooms with a small terminal on the wall. Seraph pressed his hand to the glass panel and the door slid open. They made their way inside before the door closed behind them.

Aria noticed the pair were slipping out of their robes and she quickly followed suit. With their clothes stored in a lidded box in the corner, the pull of gravity began to lessen until Aria was floating mere inches from the floor. The familiar rush of pleasure came rolling back through her again. Her muscles bunched slightly causing her body to jerk and drift into the air slowly. She felt the waves of ecstasy emanating from deep inside her and rolling through her whole body. Deep pulsing waves, like nothing she had ever felt before.

The pair were floating next to her and she tried to reach out to return some of the attention when she heard Aeris' voice in her mind, "Sweet sweet Aria, let us take it from here. You giving us pleasure, is not necessary. The feedback from you feels amazing. Your ecstasy will be more than satisfying. Please, relax and let us please you. Should you have any hesitation about what is happening, we will feel it and stop."

With that, another influence came into Aria's mind. This had to be Aeris. She felt as if millions of soft warm tendrils danced along every inch of her skin, sweeping this way and that causing a deep and serene warmth to spread from pit of her stomach to the tips of her fingers and toes. She relaxed her body as their gentle physical touches pulled her higher and higher into the room until she was floating a full three feet in the air.

12