Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of the tendrils began to spread and pull together in certain areas of her body, focusing on her neck, her ears, her breasts, the soft round cheeks of her ass, and her mound. They danced across the smooth skin, twisting and massaging the sensitive areas of her body.

"The best part, sweet Aria. Is that our minds are doing all the work. Your body is simply responding," Aeris cooed in her ear with an almost loving tone.

"I've never felt anything like this, Goddess it feels so good!" Aria thought back as she relaxed further. Letting every muscle in her body slack as her breathing began to deepen.

"That's it. Nice and relaxed," Seraph's inner voice purred.

She felt his more insistent presence in her mind. It felt as if dozens of pairs of lips were descending on her body from all directions. Loving, hungry mouths intent on pleasing her and only her. It was almost more than she could stand, but not quite.

In the back of her mind she became aware of a warm droning sound. It seemed to dance around in her brain, flitting this way and that. Beckoning for her to follow. Pleading for her to join it in the deep recesses of her mind. As she followed, she felt herself slipping deeper and deeper into the blissful psychically induced trance.

Her eyes drew closed, she felt her body arch and slack as she floated. No strength in her muscles, and no want for strength. The tendrils still tracing their way across her body, slowly working their way inward. Playing across her thighs and buttocks, across her breasts. They began to swirl around her nipples, pulling them into a full pucker as goosebumps spread across her naked flesh. The sweeping, swirling points of contact working up her inner thighs, pressing and probing with a gentle insistence. Sweeping down her mound to play over her lips, gently massaging her labia. In her trance, she was aware of all of this but absolutely powerless to stop even if she wanted too.

The buzz still flitting in her mind pulling her deeper and deeper into a warm, soft darkness that enveloped and surrounded her like a warm embrace. There was nothing in her universe but pleasure and joy.

A spreading warmth that felt like love filled her chest. It felt like a lover's arms encircling her from behind. It spread through her whole being like the happiness of up welling tears. She was so content in so many ways.

She felt the couple's presence in her mind pull her back to the pleasure she was feeling. The psychic tendrils were softly massaging her labia with the feeling spreading to her perineum and back to her butt. She heard herself whimper as a wave began to build in her.

"Whenever you are ready, Sweet Aria" she heard their voices in unison. As if by command she felt something deep insider her relax and the feeling of all those points of contact, all of those sweeping swirling tendrils rush into her at once. She felt as if she was being lovingly filled. As if lovers were not only entering through her pussy and ass, but through her very skin. As if they were pleasuring her own immortal soul.

It was all too much, and the wave that had been building inside her broke. She felt the muscles in her core tense as crest after crest of ecstasy coursed through her being. Rolling though her body again and again building in intensity until she felt one last push in her sex and a pool of floating wetness rolled down her thighs. She felt tears pool in the corners of her eyes as she cried out her pleasure.

As the climax faded, she felt the loving warmth spread through her again as she was laid back down in the dark trance-like space in her mind. She rested there, becoming vaguely aware of the pair resting with her in this deep quiet space. She felt their love for one another coursing through her mind, as well as a deep affection for her. They were a soothing presence in the dark recesses of this restful place.

After a comfortable rest, she began to feel a soft stroking up and down her spine. A gentle caress here and there, fingers in her hair gently massaging her scalp. Thomas' strong hands on the soles of her feet, running up her calves, down her back to caress her ass before gently dipping between her thighs to once again caress her tender, hungry sex.

As strong as her orgasm had been, as utterly intimate as the experience was. She wanted more, and it felt as if the two were more than happy to oblige.

She felt the buzz in her mind again, this time with a second harmonizing tone pulling her back into the trance that her orgasm had barely broken. Her head felt pleasantly empty as a series of hot rain drops began to fall over her body. First a single drop on her forehead and then as a steady rain that fell on her entire body as if it were raining in from all sides. She felt the water pooling on her skin, bringing a slick liquid ecstasy with it as if she were being rubbed in a hot oil that made her skin heat with a delicious tingle.

The rain slowly became a torrent, as the puddles on her body connected linking themselves together until she was surrounded in a ball of deliciously hot water. The ball grew until it reached her chin, instead of fear that she would drown she was met with an assurance that everything would remain just as perfect as it had been. As the water ran over her chin to close around her head, she felt the currents in the sphere begin to eddy and swirl.

She was in a whirlpool that coursed over her and through her again and again. Eddies forming between her legs, around her neck, around her waist, she felt her body being pulled this way and that. Rolled and tossed as if she were a toy.

In the blackness of the mental void she felt her knees being pulled up and spread exposing her pussy and allowing the water to course between her labia, rolling across her clit in a never ending motion. She heard herself whimper as pleasurable jolts ran through her, radiating from the bundle of nerves between her legs. She felt a climax beginning to build again, rapidly approaching like a tsunami about to break over her. She could almost see the impending wave, could feel it run over her. She watched it break and begin to fall, but just before the white water crashed into her everything stopped.

The wave of her orgasm simply hung in the air right before her eyes. She was held in the deep ecstasy that felt like the last millisecond before the orgasm broke. She felt her hips buck eagerly, she heard her whimpering voice beg for release.

"Now now, none of that. Soon, Sweet little Aria, very soon" Seraph's voice was in her mind as a gently playful command.

She inwardly nodded to the xeno that was holding her in a torturous ecstasy that made her body quake. The waters around her receded and she once again felt the fingers in her hair. The gentle reassurance that walked her back from the brink of orgasm into a loving embrace. She could feel multiple pairs of arms around her. The couple snuggled her between them in mid air, caressing and stroking her shaking form with a loving tenderness that belied the blinding pleasure of the encounter.

Slowly but surely, the soft hypnotic buzz was in her mind again. It seemed to liquefy her thoughts and cause them to pour out of her ear, leaving her mind pleasantly empty. She happily followed the lilting, dancing buzz back to the deep trance-like space once more. As she fell deeper and deeper into the warm embrace, the familiar tendrils returned. Stimulating her entire being with their swishing, swirling motions.

The rain returned as well, though this time instead of a rushing ball of water forming around her the drop seemed to evaporate when they touched her skin. Causing her body to quiver where they landed. The combination was a total pleasure overload and her entranced mind gave way to a static filled world that felt like a television tuned to a dead channel.

There was no visual, there was no sound. Only the pleasure of touch. The sweeping tendrils once again began to coalesce across the sensitive regions of her body. Gently encircling her neck, coursing up the back of her head to run through her hair and tease her ears. They swept down her buttocks across the backs of her legs to wrap around her ankles before surging back up to part her labia and swirl in circles around her clit.

The falling heat of the psychic rain left little pools of warm sensations where ever they fell as if she was being dabbed at with a mink glove in little pin pricks across her body all at once. The same deep warmth spread through her again as the couple held her. The warmth of their bodies holding her in an absolute comfort that made the total surrender to them that much simpler. Like something that she never had to consider. It was like falling into bed at the end of the day. She belonged here. These people were hers and she was she was theirs.

The tendrils between her legs began the long back and forth sweep again, working from her tingling swollen clitoris back to the bud of her ass before moving back up. The falling rain focusing to fall on her closed eyelids and open, gasping lips.

The wave was beginning to build again, she could feel it out on the horizon and inwardly begged that it would fall on her and break her mind in ecstasy. The building crest approached again as she felt the tendrils pressure against her increasing. The wetness of her core was pooling against her labia, she had never been so deeply aroused in all of her life.

She had been reduced to a quaking, mewling mess between the two beautiful creatures.

"That's our Aria. So good. So relaxed. So deep in our trance," the two voices echoed in her mind in a perfect harmony. Every syllable a pleasant drop falling into her mind.

Her pussy clenched hungrily in anticipation of release. Her whole body was slowly beginning to clench. Waves of pure pleasure rolled through her again and again. Her mind was completely blank a slave to the rolling waves.

Her breath began to quicken as beads of perspiration began to appear on her skin in little pinpricks. Her ass tensed with every caress of the loving tendrils. Her clit seemed to sing, radiating up into her chest as her heart fluttered in time with the pulse between her legs. She felt the drops of heated rain begin to rebound off of her skin. Gently bouncing again and again as the tendrils' dance began to quicken.

Suddenly the raining droplets stopped seeming to hang in midair, sitting still for an instant before they rushed into her the very moment the tendrils did the same. Her body simply broke, her muscles clenched in long rolling waves. A low, loud moan left her lips as her body thrashed and rolled in an uncontrolled orgasm. Her wetness rolled down her thighs as the muscles of her sex tensed and fluttered in a deep orgasm that blanked her mind and pulled the breath from her body.

The couple seemed to hold the orgasm, prolonging the flicking waves dancing through her. The white hot euphoria unrelenting as her body writhed for them. She felt the lips again kissing her lips, her forehead, her neck, her ears, anything to drive her climax on.

The world inside her mind began to glow white hot, as the buzz in her mind returned. She shook and trembled as with one last long surge the muscles in her body relaxed leaving her floating limp between the two xenos.

As her climax faded the muscles in her now aching pussy fluttered deliciously. Letting her ride gentle, almost playful aftershocks that somehow felt loving in their nature.

As she came up from her trance she felt the loving touches and caresses again. "Oh Goddess, I've never... I don't know how... I love you both. I can't think of anything other than..." Aria babbled.

"Oh, Sweet Aria. You're wonderful," their voices came together again.

"Rest with us?" Aeris asked dreamily.

"I don't think I have a choice. I can't move." Aria laughed as the joyful tears pooled in her eyes once more.

The three of them floated together. Seraph and Aeris gently stroking and caressing Aria with their soft four fingered hands. As she floated between the two her mind slowly started to creep back in. The buzzing faded slowly as the world came back to her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked from one to the other.

Their glowing eyes watched her carefully, gentle smiles on their faces as the three rested together. They slowly floated down to the floor as a unit laying in each other's arms as the room seemed to sense the need for gravity.

They came to a full rest as gravity came back up to full. Aria rolled onto her stomach and felt the two elegant xenos settle next to her, each snuggling in close and laying half on top of her.

"Aria, would you call for a thirty minute timer?" Seraph requested gently.

"Of course," she sleepily replied. Her energy beginning to ebb in earnest.

With the timer set, the snuggling puddle of bodies drifted into a deep and profound sleep there. Relishing the warmth and intimacy of their contact, Aria's last thoughts before she drifted off were that she never wanted to leave this place.

***

A gentle tone woke the three of them, and they slowly began to stir. Aria had never felt so well rested in her life. She felt as if she'd slept for a full eight hours. Glancing at the clock on the access panel to make sure that was not the case, she sat up looking at the two Omnisians seated on either side of her.

"That was absolutely amazing. I have never in my life felt anything like that," Aria thought to the pair.

Seraph gave her an Omnisian equivalent of a grin before Aeris replied, "for some reason our species seem to compliment one another in that regard. The depth of emotion that Terrans are able to experience lends itself very well to our type of lovemaking."

"No kidding, I've never felt anything like that. I fell in love..." Aria's voice trailed off as she realized what she had just said.

"You did, but for better or worse. That is temporary. Please, don't misunderstand Aria. Seraph and I adore you. But, the depth of what you are feeling will fade. Though, we hope not too much," Aeris smiled at her as she reached up to gently caress Aria's face.

"Hopefully not," Aria smiled as she returned the touch.

Seraph's hands slipped around her waist as he pulled her back into a hug, "Hopefully not," he gently echoed their sentiments

The three stood and gathered their clothes from the nearby locker and dressed as they chatted playfully. A chime sounded and a soft feminine voice filled the room.

"Pardon the intrusion, however the room's cleaning protocol will activate in ten minutes unless you would like to retain the use of it," the voice called.

"Thank you. But, I think we can release the room," Aria replied as she pulled her hoodie back over her head.

The three approached the door as it slid open and walked back out into the quiet hallway. They walked together into the main corridor and down to the main bank of elevators.

"What floor are you on, dear?" Seraph asked.

"Eleven," Aria replied. She felt the burst of energy from their nap beginning to fade.

"Oh what a coincidence, so are we!" Aeris exclaimed happily before suppressing a yawn.

"You too?" Aria asked with a playful grin.

"Oh yes. The nap was great but we need our bed," she replied.

The elevator arrived at their floor and they parted ways after stepping into the hall. As Aria walked back toward her room, the reverberation of each step seemed to cause her pussy to flutter with another aftershock. She smiled devilishly to herself as she approached her door. She would have to try and stay in touch with those two.

She stepped into her room and began to strip out of her clothes as soon as the door shut behind her. Walking into the bathroom she called out, "bathtub, 40c, whirlpool. Please."

The tub began to fill as she tugged her panties down around her rounded backside and sat on the edge of the tub. She remembered Thomas' insistence that she drink plenty of water after her massage and walked back out into the bedroom to get a large bottle of chilled water from the room's mini fridge.

By the time she returned to the bathroom, the tub had filled and the whirlpool jets kicked on. She slowly lowered herself into the deliciously hot water and reflected on the events of the day.

Her time at the beach, her romp with Quinn and Sebastian, and the time with Aeris and Seraph had her head swimming with happiness. Normally she wasn't so sexually adventurous, and she was curious what had gotten into her. She didn't know right off the top of her head and if she was truthful with herself, she didn't especially care. She had made a firm decision to live in the moment on this trip, and that is just what she was going to do. She let herself sink deeper into the roiling water of the tub and closed her eyes.

Best. Trip. Ever.

12