All Comments on 'Welcome to The Team!'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc12 months ago

Fantastic! I had to read A Separate Peace by John Knowles for 9th grade English class. Although required reading I simply could not put it down. It kinda paralleled my life at the time with my next door neighbor best friend. Wonderful memories although not sexual, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have to read this again so horny that I lost track but hope Dad and son get it on

readerguy9976readerguy997612 months ago

this was so sweet! I hope the best for both couples, aww.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I had to go clean up before I could write this. I was quite literally a weepy, snotty mess after reading this magnificently beautiful story. This was such an emotional roller coaster ride, from tears of sadness over Dante's early life to tears of joy for this very happy ending. Or perhaps more appropriate, it's a very happy beginning for these four sweet gentle souls. Wish I could give you ten times the *****s allowed.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

What a beautiful blend of erotic and touching plot structure. The emotions you evoke provide a gift for the readers who know the struggles of coming out and the need for responsible human kindness. Love this story!

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

This is the first time you’ve brought tears to my eyes since “Just for…” and I love it. Great concept. Great storytelling.

LebluesummerLebluesummer11 months ago

More chapters please.

nygayguynygayguy11 months ago

What a sweet story. If only more young gay men knew this kind of support!

BidickulousBidickulous11 months ago

If there are more chapters, great; I love the characters your created, and I’m sure you’ll keep up the great storytelling. However, I’m guessing that with Adam speaking the title line at the end of this chapter you’ve come to the end in a wonderful, positive way. Bravo!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy11 months ago

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

If only more lives could be turned around by good decent people. How lucky Dante was to be kicked out by his selfish relatives and find a saviour. My father has been shit to me all my life and still is and I'm still obliged to work with him and receive is vile rants as reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.