Welcoming Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben took his clothes off and lay down on his bed. He squirted some lube in his palm and starting rubbing his dick to get it hard, which didn't take long listening to Cat. He picked up the Fleshlight. Almost on cue he heard Cat say, "Come on baby, let me get on top of you, let me ride you. Let me slide this pussy down onto your cock." He positioned his cock at the entrance to the Fleshlight and when he heard Cat moan, he slid it in. "That's right baby, that's for you. You get to feel my pussy gripping your cock tonight, you get to feel it slide up and down that shaft."

Ben, who had become kind of an expert on the sound of Cat and James fucking, tried to imitate what was going on in the other room. It sounded like she was riding James slow right now, so Ben slowly stroked up and down on his cock with the artificial pussy. It felt amazing, so much better than his own hand. He closed his eyes, imaging Cat's huge tits bobbing up above him as she rode his cock.

"That's nice baby, that's nice, you have such a nice cock. I love seeing that hard cock, I love knowing how stiff I make you just thinking about me, knowing how much you want to be inside of me. Tonight you're gonna shoot your load all over me baby. I'm gonna get down on my knees so that you can blow that load all over my cute, innocent little face. Would you like that? Would you like to see your cum spread all over my face?"

Ben was certain now that she was talking directly to him, that the promise she was making now applied to him. She was going to let him nut on her face, his roommate's girlfriend with the cute, dimpled face was going to kneel down and let him cover it in his semen. He slowed down and took deep breaths to make sure he didn't lose it right then and there.

"That's right baby, all that cum is for me. All that cum is for me and I know you want to give it to me. I know you want me to have that cum baby and I want it, I want it so bad. I need it. I need to taste your cum tonight, to feel it on my face. I need you to make me your little cum slut daddy. I need you to give me that cum all over my face like a good little slut. I'm your little slut tonight daddy and you're gonna give me that cum."

Ben heard the mattress groan and a noticeable sound of flesh slapping flesh told him that James had shifted himself to get better leverage, and was now lifting his hips up off the mattress to drive himself into Cat's pussy. Ben did the same, lifting his torso up off the mattress and beginning to thrust into the pussy in his hand.

"I know it's wrong daddy, but I want it so bad. I want your cum dripping down my face, I want to see how horny I make you, I want to know how hard you cum when your little slut is down on her knees for you. Because that's what I am daddy, I'm just a little whore, I'm just a little slut who gets turned on by you listening to me."

At this last part Ben's eyes went wide and he was sure that the jig was up now. At the same time he was on the verge of popping, and he held his dick perfectly motionless inside of the incredibly real-seeming pussy, sure that any movement might trigger him. Luckily, on the other side of the wall, James didn't seem to have paid the last comment any special mind. Ben heard Cat's voice saying "That's right baby, give me that cum," and then he shut it out because he was sure he was going to blow his load if he heard another word. He got up from the bed, setting the Fleshlight on the bedside table while continuing to stroke his hard dick firmly and evenly, keeping it right on the edge while he waited for Cat.

After a few minutes he poked his head out the door and saw the bathroom door closed with the light on. He crept out, not even bothering to put on pants this time, slowly stroking his erection up and down. Opening the door he saw Cat on her knees on the floor, eyes closed and legs spread, one hand in between her thighs rubbing her slick pussy. Ben shut the door behind him silently and moved to stand right on front of. She looked up at him through the mess of freshly deposited cum on her face and said, so softly that he could barely hear her, "I'm ready for you, daddy."

That was all Ben needed. He began to unleash thick ropes of semen on to Cat's face: one, two, three, four...he emptied his balls out onto her for what seemed like hours before he finally ran out. There had already been a healthy amount of James' cum on her face, but now she was barely recognizable. One eye was plastered shut, but the other one was still gazing up at him, and she seemed to be marveling silently at the sheer amount of cum on her face. For a few glorious moments she stayed that way, kneeling as if in awe at the monstrous load he had deposited on her. Finally she got up and said softly in his ear, "How come it's your birthday but I got the present?" and gave him a little peck on the cheek. The kiss left behind a little drop of cum, although whether it was his or his roommate's Ben couldn't say. Then she shooed him out into the hallway and shut the door.

That became the new routine: after listening to Cat fuck James, Ben would sneak down the hall and blow his load on top of wherever James had, like two dogs marking the same territory. The exception was if he had come inside her; then Ben would have to settle for positioning his cock right at the opening to her ass, mouth, or vagina, painfully close but not quite touching, and splashing her entrance with cum. It wasn't so bad if he was spurting into her mouth, looking at her gaze up at him with lust and seeing the semen gather on her tongue to be swallowed. But positioning his rock-hard cock right in front of her tight asshole, knowing he couldn't push it in the way he wanted to, was maddening. Still, he didn't regret their nighttime activities one bit; even if he couldn't put it inside of Cat he was still having some of the most intense orgasms of his life. He did begin to wonder, though, if they were going too far. He had already justified to himself that it "wasn't cheating" since no body parts were touching, and he knew from years of living with James that once he had fucked a girl, he was usually out like a light. Even so, it was incredibly risky: jerking himself off on his friend's girlfriend (or whatever), right down the hall from his room—just a few steps away, really. And yet he didn't stop. He wondered if perhaps that risk of getting caught was part of what was driving him.

Many nights he already knew when he snuck to the bathroom where he would be depositing his load, because he could hear Cat shouting 'Yes, fill up my ass,' or 'Spread that cum all over my titties!' Other times he would wait until he opened the door to find her posing for him, opening up her pussy lips to show him the cum oozing out, or pointing to her mouth as if to say, "I swallowed it." Then he would get as close as he could to her without touching and let the cum stream out. And she would look up at him in gratitude, like his spunk was manna from heaven, and then shoo him out the door.

While thrilling, these nighttime encounters weren't totally fulfilling, and soon Ben started dating again. After a few Tinder dates that went nowhere, he met Valerie. Valerie was a grad student, working on a Physical Therapy degree, and she had a kind of cynicism and sharp wit that belied a sweet, caring personality underneath. Ben really liked her, but he wasn't sure how to reconcile that with his ongoing obsession. He continued nutting on Cat whenever she slept over, but when he was with Valerie he always tried to steer things back towards her place. Finally she accused him one night, half-jokingly, of being married. "Why else do we never go back to your place?" she said.

She was reclining on her bed, still wearing the skirt and blouse she had gone out to dinner in. Ben stood over her, his shirt already off, trying to discern how serious she was. Half-Italian and half-Irish, Valerie was slim and tan, with blond hair and bright green eyes that looked up at him now mischievously.

"You're right babe," he said, climbing onto the bed and unbuttoning her blouse. "I'm a married man. I have eight kids."

She laughed and batted away his hand. "Only eight?"

"Okay nine, but that's all, I swear."

"Well, I don't believe you anyway. There's some reason you don't want me there."

She unbuckled his belt, and Ben helped her to slide his pants down and off his ankles. She reached into his boxers and pulled out his dick, which was already getting hard.

"Well, there is a reason, honestly" he said, eyeing Valerie and deciding whether or or not to truly tell her what he was considering. He could see the two of them starting to go from having a fling into an actual relationship, and he didn't want to ruin it. On the other hand, if he had judged her correctly...

"What's that reason, baby?" she said, lowering her head and taking him in her mouth.

"It's my roommate's girlfriend," he said, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth working his cock. "She's kind of an exhibitionist."

Valerie paused and cocked her head. She took his cock out of her mouth long enough to say "Oh really?" and then went back to bobbing on his shaft. There was a definite note of curiosity in her voice.

"Mm, yeah," said Ben. "She likes to have sex really loud, lots of dirty talk. Like, 'fuck me daddy, make me your slut,' that kind of thing."

"Well," said Valerie, looking up at him. "That doesn't sound so bad, daddy."

"No," said Ben smiling, gently pushing her head back down on his cock, "it doesn't. It sounds quite good, actually. But there's more."

"Oh wllwy," said Valerie around a mouthful of cock.

"Really," said Ben, gently thrusting his hips up off the bed into her mouth. "She likes me to see her, afterwards, when she's got James' cum dripping down her face, or her thighs, or wherever he decided to put it that night. She likes to see me turned on from listening to her get fucked and cummed on like a slut." Ben looked at Valerie and saw that her eyes were closed, and she had started playing with herself while she continued to bob her head on his dick. She looked so beautiful, so wanton, all of a sudden Ben was carried away with a wave of pure love as he told her, "And then she likes me to bust my nut on her, with James sleeping in his room about fifteen feet away."

At these words Valerie stopped. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at him with an expression he couldn't read. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, she slid her panties down and climbed on top of him, positioning him at the entrance to her warm, wet cunt. As she slid it inside, she said in a low dangerous voice, "So is that what you do when I'm not around? You like to bust your nut on your roommate's girlfriend? You like to listen to her getting fucked and then rub your little cock out on her? That's what you like?" She began riding him slowly, but not exactly gently, squeezing his cock hard with her vaginal muscles, digging her nails into his chest and shoulders. He sensed a complex mix of emotions in her: arousal, betrayal, anger, love. He understood that the next words he spoke would determine whether this was the end of the relationship, or the beginning.

"Not anymore, baby," he said quietly. "I don't want that, not anymore. I want you." With those words he put a hand behind her neck and brought her face down so he could kiss her deeply. Then began moving together now, rising and thrusting as one, both feeling a deep emotional connection as they fucked. Valerie began crying, not out of happiness or sadness but a half-dozen emotions all at once. They rolled over so that Ben was on top of her and he began thrusting into her, biting on her neck while she stuck her tongue in his ear. He felt like he was gliding through her pussy, his dick completely enveloped by it and yet moving in and out without any friction whatsoever. Valerie wrapped her legs tight around him, urging him in deeper, crying out in ecstasy. As she was getting close she whispered in his ear, "I want to see it."

"See it?" he said, hesitantly.

"You, cumming on her face. On your roommate's girlfriend. I want to see it."

"Yeah," he said, quickening his pace. "You want to see it?"

"Yes baby, I want to see it. I want to see you cumming on that little slut's face, I want to see her blinded when you splash your nut all over her pretty little face."

As she said this Ben could feel himself getting ready to cum, and he started slamming into Valerie's pussy as hard as he could. Valerie, also on the verge, pulled him in tighter with her legs and clawed at his back with her fingernails. "You're mine now," she whispered as her pussy started clamping down on his cock. "You only cum on little sluts when I tell you to, you understand?"

The next night Valerie slept over at Ben's place. He thought she would want to meet Cat and James, but she insisted on arriving before they did and hiding out in Ben's room. She told him she wanted her first impression of Cat to be naked, with Ben's cum dripping off her face. They hung out and smoked pot until Cat and James got home, and then Valerie waited quietly while Ben went out and talked to them.

"How's it going?" he said.

"Oh hey," said James. "Not bad. We went to a show at the Tabernacle."

"Oh cool," said Ben. "Good show?"

James shrugged. "It was alright. Some idiot spilled beer on Cat, I thought she was gonna fight him for a minute."

"I should have!" said Cat, laughing.

"What about you?" asked James. "I thought you were gonna be staying with the infamous Valerie." Ben's reluctance to bring Valerie around thus far had resulted in a lot of jokes about her being a fugitive on the run, or a secret agent, or just a catfishing operation.

"Not tonight," said Ben. "Things are great with Valerie, but we've been spending a lot of time together. Tonight I want to just settle back into the normal routine."

As he said this last part he looked directly at Cat, and the faintest of smiles passed over her lips. Satisfied that he had gotten his message across, Ben told them that he was going to his room to do some internetting and bid them both good night.

Back in his room, Valerie was sitting on the bed waiting expectantly. Ben came in and gave the thumbs up, then leaned in and kissed her deeply. They started making out, but when Valerie reached out and began rubbing his crotch, Ben pushed her hand gently away. "Not yet," he whispered.

A half hour later or so they heard voices in the next room, and soon after that the sound of the bed moving. Quietly they both undressed, and when Cat's voice started up Ben felt Valerie begin licking around the head of his penis, her hand gently massaging his balls.

"That's right baby, let me taste that big fat cock," came the voice from the other side of the wall, "mmph, oh god that's a beautiful cock. I just want to feel it shoved down my throat." Valerie lifted her head up towards Ben, grinning, and mouthed "She is loud."

Ben smiled and reached down to play with her breast. "Told you," he mouthed back.

After a couple minutes they switched positions and James started going down on Cat, so Ben scooted down to the bottom of the bed and got to work eating Valerie's pussy. She tasted amazing, sweet and spicy and fresh, and he ran his tongue up and down her slit for awhile before moving up to her clit, sucking it in between his lips and circling it with his tongue. Pretty soon she was biting down on her hand to keep from making noise, not that anyone was likely to hear her over the sound of Cat practically yelling "Oh fuck baby, oh baby you eat that pussy so good, oh daddy you make me so wet the way you eat that pussy."

After James had brought her to orgasm with his tongue, they switched it up again and he started fucking her doggystyle while Cat wailed "Come on daddy get that pussy, fuck that tight little pussy, fuck me like a bitch." In Ben's room he and Valerie followed suit, with Ben driving into her pussy from behind now, his hands pushing down on her tiny shoulders, pressing her into the mattress while he fucked her. "That's right," said Cat, "I want to feel every inch of that dick."

They went like this for a while, mimicking the action as it unfolded in the other room. When Cat screamed to be spanked, he slapped Valerie hard on the ass. When she asked for his cock down her throat, it was Valerie who sputtered and gagged. They matched every filthy word of Cat's until she started to ask for it faster and faster, and the sound of James' balls slapping against her flesh became louder and louder. Then Ben fell back into a holding pattern, slowly moving back and forth inside Valerie just enough to maintain his level of arousal, waiting for James to cum.

Sure enough, in a moment they heard Cat say "Come on baby, give me that cum all over my face. I want you to paint my lips with that warm cum."

Valerie turned around to look back at Ben and raised her eyebrows. He reached forward and with his fingers traced a gentle trail down her face as James shot his load all over Cat's. Then, quietly, he resumed sliding in and out of her, again just enough to keep himself on the edge. They fucked for a few minutes in near silence, and then Ben pulled out and motioned towards the door. Valerie grinned, and the two of them tiptoed to the door and gently pushed it open. He had gotten in the habit of keeping the hinges extremely well-oiled, and it swung open without a sound. At the last second Valerie went back to grab her cell phone and then the two of them headed into the hallway. Valerie held her phone in one hand while stroking Ben's throbbing cock with the other. When they were standing in front of the bathroom door she started recording. He reached for the doorknob and opened the door quietly to find Cat on her knees, just as she had been on his birthday, the first time she had taken his nut. One hand was furiously rubbing her clit while the other pinched her nipple. Her pussy was making faint little wet noises as she rubbed it, and her lips were puffy and shiny with her own moisture. Her eyes were closed, face upturned ready to receive him. Ben turned and looked at Valerie, who mouthed "Oh my god" at him before turning back to her phone screen. He took a step forward so that he was directly in front of Cat and began pumping his dick hard.

At that moment Cat opened her eyes and smiled her adorable little smile up at Ben. Then she saw Valerie, standing there holding the camera. There was just enough time for a look of shock to register on her face before Ben started to cum like a firehose, ropes of semen coating her face and landing in her hair. After the final burst of ejaculate Ben continued to milk his cock, trying to get every last bit out. As he was shaking forth one final drop, Valerie whispered "Got it!" in his ear. Then she lowered the phone and said politely, "You must be Cat. My name is Valerie," and turned around and walked out, leaving Cat dumbfounded on her knees, a glob of semen hanging off of her cheek and threatening to fall to the floor. She looked up at Ben, her cheeks flushed, speechless for once, though he could tell she wasn't angry. She was practically glowing. Leaning in, he whispered:

"It's not polite to stare you know."

And with that he went back to his room to review the footage with Valerie.

12