All Comments on 'Welcoming the New Neighbor'

by PrettyPerkys

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
The problem with this story...

The problem with this story...Not a bad story, at all, but it has some issues that once taken care could turn it in a better plot: 1st - No one, changes attitude 180º in seconds ( "As long as I had known her I had never seen her deliberately expose herself to another man..."), so the wife or already was an exhibitionist behind her husband's back, or she wouldn't change so suddenly and even without talking with her husband and getting his agreement...2nd - A new neighbor arrives and she immediatly begins to "laughing easily and flirting in a manner I had never seen her do before" with him? Really? Or she had a sudden hormonal imbalance or she used to do it out of her husband's eyes, and I don't think that was the wife's character chosen by the writer...3rd - The neighbor just arrives and begins to take some liberties (even in words) with her? That I can accept and make us understand why he got divorced...4th - She deliberately lied to him, looking into his eyes, and he didn't even question himself how many times she had lied to him before? he even loved that she lied ti him, really? 5th - And more important: the neighbor was presented to the readers, but who is this couple? How old? with children? married for how long? Was their marriage a strong one? And without these details the impact of this story is less then null...This could be a good story...So 2* for encouragement...

MalrauxMalrauxover 7 years ago
Is this the beginning of the end?

Is this how a marriage slides into divorce? She is attracted and lets it affect her actions and dress. She tells little lies to her husband which he suspects or discovers--her lies were easy and almost frivolous, condescending. She is so hot for the new guy that she uses her husband as his stand-in, a one-sided role play in bed. I suspect the author knows the breakup of marriage--or at least the introduction of distrust into the relationship--very well.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Interesting start

I'm not going to rate it because it seems more like an interlude than a full story. I'm assuming you plan to continue....but it would be nice if you indicated that in the story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

This story should be continued, but in what direction does it go. Does she fall under the influence of the neighbor and leave her husband, or does she just tease him, adding to their sexual arousal in the marriage bed? Does he encourage her to have sex with the neighbor and risk a good marriage, or does he want her to flirt and tease? Do they expand their marriage and risk ruin, or spice up the relationship? So many ideas, so many directions and the answer lies only within the mind of the author. It's all fiction folks, no real person will be hurt here, no kittens will die, no puppies will be sent to the pound, no lovely wives will be lost. No worries mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

This had a well-written story-line, with excellent narration and a very dramatic ending. It initially had a nice relaxed pace to it, just like the couple´s day. However, at the end, he caught her in her lie and got her to confess that she had gone without the bra to show off her “PrettyPerkies” to the neighbor. All this, just as he was vigorously fucking her and they had orgasms. The cat is now out of the bag; they both know what caused all this sexual excitement...it was her first step in starting to seduce the neighbor. This is masterful writing.

This story reminded my wife and me of when used to live in a mountain resort community. In the winter, the ski folks moved in and, during the summer, the outdoorsy folks moved in; both seasons were just 3 - 4 months. For the five years we lived there, my wife would always seduce a different man during each of these seasons. It was perfect because we knew they were moving on soon and there was no emotional attachment. These were strong, vigorous lovers which all gave her a good fucking.

Now, that we have moved back to the city, she still continues to date other men and take lovers. The right dress, with a little cleavage, continues to attract men looking for some passionate sex. In your story, the description of her bra-less dress and how it displayed her ample bosom to the neighbor was very sexy. Women love to flaunt it, if they got it.

We are hoping for a sequel to your soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
C'mon, finish the story. We all know Bill's really a Martian,

and Diane is just his latest prize. The most recent version of their Slut Ray generator is now no bigger than a mail box. Ingenious suspenseful plot. I can't imagine what Diane will do with Bill as soon as the dumb shit cuck is off to work.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 7 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE

I think you are an excellent writer.

Impo-61 has some very good points. I am surprised Impo-61 has no stories of their own submitted. At any rate, I liked your story very much. I truly hope you don't take it to nasty sex if you continue the story. I enjoy the exhibitionism more than anything and you did a fine job introducing a it of that. I have you a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hottie

I love the way you had her tease the guy and her husband. She got a little bit more aggressive and was braless showing her nips. Husband paid attention!

pervopervoabout 6 years ago
Real life

What guy hasn't gotten aroused by the hottie flirting with him at work? What guy hasn't thought about the hot stripper while having sex with his wife? I'm sure most wives have fantasized about the hot young neighbor out cutting his grass, while having sex with their husbands. It's human nature and if it results in more, or better, sex that's great. If a husband can honestly discuss those thoughts, that's even better.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

a good horny start of sharing, cheating or cuckolding. Always think waht you really wish ?

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

A good horny start of sharing, cheating or cuckolding. Always think what you really wish ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous