Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers

Ross reached a hand around and ran his fingers through my hairy, unkempt bush. He brushed against my clit, drawing another low moan from me. He returned to my clit and strummed his fingers back and forth over the hard nub.

I felt electric sparks emanating from my clit and cascading through my body. Ross was fucking me faster and faster with each new thrust and rubbing my clit at the same pace. The burning in my pussy was growing more intense with every passing second.

In my intense pleasure, I had failed to properly attend to Holly. A hand twisted into my hair and my mouth was guided to her pussy. I extended my tongue and licked at her slit, but I was on auto-pilot. The constant rhythm of Ross' dick in my cunt was mind-shattering for my horny body.

I moved a hand down Holly's stomach, over her big blonde bush (groomed and maintained, unlike my au-naturale look). I found her clit and rubbed it frantically, trying to induce an orgasm from her. I wanted to make her cum quickly so I could fully concentrate on my own pleasure.

It was incredibly difficult to focus with the throbbing in my cunt, but I kept licking at Holly's slit, dipping my tongue in and circling her hole before spreading her folds with my tongue. Holly's pussy was dripping, and her breathing had gotten much quicker.

"Shit," she moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

I rubbed her clit faster, keeping pace with Ross' intense fucking. "God, d9n't fucking stop!" Holly squealed.

My tongue worked like a mad-man, coaxing the orgasm from Holly. "Fuck, here it is! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Holly cried out and exploded in orgasm. Her hands gripped the arm of the lawn chair and my head tightly, and her whole body twitched and quivered. Her pussy leaked its delicious secretions onto my waiting tongue, which I lapped up and swallowed immediately. Her grip on my head loosened and she let me go.

Holly had climaxed. Now it was time for mine. And that time was very close at hand. My pussy was burning, and Ross' continuous attention on my clit had gotten me right up to the edge.

"Harder!" I begged, turning back to look at Ross. His brow was furrowed, and sweat dripped down his body. He couldn't have been far away either.

Ross returned both hands to my hips to increase his leverage. His cock pounded int9 me, slamming against my pussy. His head rubbed against my walls and felt fucking amazing at his angle.

I reached a hand back and rubbed my clit, making sure it was attended to. Ross' balls slapped against my fingertips each time he buried his whole length in me. Just the sweet music of our slapping flesh and carnal moans filled my ears.

Ross was pulling me back onto his rod by my hips, practically impaling my cunt with each thrust. I ground my hips down too, trying to get him as deep as absolutely possible. I was about to erupt.

My pussy pulsed and squeezed around Ross' cock. "Oh god, I'm about to cum! Don't stop!" I commanded. "Don't ever fucking stop!" I squealed.

He pounded into me once. Then again. The third time did it. My pussy erupted, and my whole body was wracked with one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled as loud as I could. I didn't care who could hear. In fact, I wanted everyone to know just how great I was feeling.

Waves of pleasure cascaded through my whole body, making me tingle and quiver from head to toe. I felt stimulated right down to my very core. My breathing slowly returned to normal as I came back down from the orgasmic high.

Ross kept thrusting though. He was grunting, and his cock throbbed against my walls. He was about to cum too.

"Oh shit," he groaned. Ross pulled his cock out at the last possible second. With one stroke of his cock, he came. His first long strand rocketed out and landed on my upper back. The rest of his spend dribbled out onto my big butt, with one or two more ropes shot onto my lower back.

"Damn, that was a big load," I complimented. I reached back and touched a glob of his cum with a finger, rubbing it into my skin.

"I'm spent," he said, clearly drained.

"On Penny's back, it seems," Holly said. She pushed her chair back and stood up. She moved to her husband and gave him a big kiss. Then she bent down and kissed me as well.

"Hmm," she moaned as she tasted herself. "So delicious."

"I have to find Marina," I murmured.

"Are you ready for another round first?" Holly asked.

"Always," I answered confidently as I stood up.

"Then you need to try Jon. Trust me. You will absolutely not regret it."

"So I've heard," I said. "He looks a little occupied though."

He was lying down on the grass. Lisa was on top of him, riding his cock without abandon.

"Don't worry," Holly responded. "Lisa just came."

I looked closer, and the petite Asian did appear to be shaking.

"Well, maybe I will then."

Holly reached down and playfully squeezed my ass. "Get after it girl."

I took a deep breath and walked over to where Jon and Lisa were. Lisa looked up and her face immediately lit up when she saw me.

"Penny, you haven't tried Jon yet, have you?" she asked.

"I don't believe I have," I said.

Lisa dismounted from Jon, his dark cock sticking straight up in the air and glistening with her juices.

"You are in for an entirely new experience, girl."

I dropped to my knees, my eyes glued on Jon's beautiful member.

"I know," Lisa whispered in my ear as she kissed my cheek. "Mind-blowing."

I reached out and took Jon's cock in hand. It was huge, thicker than Ross and probably at least nine inches. Way bigger than any other cock I'd taken. My hand could barely wrap around the whole thing.

My hand slowly stroked up and down the shaft, feeling every hard ridge and protruding vein. I added my other hand, stroking and jerking Jon's cock. I could have fit a third hand on his dick.

His dark helmet shimmered, either with pre-cum or Lisa's wetness, likely both. It looked so irresistible. I bent down and gave a long lick along the underside of Jon's head.

"Shit," he moaned. I smiled, looking straight up at him. I kissed his tip and flicked my tongue over his sensitive head. It was definitely a mixture of juices.

My mouth sealed around the top of his cock and I bobbed my head up and down. My lips ran over his head while my tongue licked around the sensitive organ. I drew my cheeks in, applying more pressure to it. Both hands still had plenty of room to work, moving up and down his shaft.

I bobbed my head further, taking in more of his cock. I knew I had no shot in hell of even getting close to taking his whole length, but I wanted to see how much I could fit in my mouth.

Each dip of my head, I took more of his cock in. My tongue ran along his shaft, licking every square inch it could reach. I moved one hand down to massage Jon's balls, the other holding his dick in place.

My head moved up and down, going faster and faster. I had about a third of him down, and my jaw was already feeling pretty sore. I pulled back off his cock briefly, taking a minute to regain my breath.

I licked his head a few times before taking it in my mouth again. I sucked down on his helmet before bobbing my head down again. I pushed myself further, taking as much as I could.

Jon's tip reached past my gag reflex and brushed against the back of my throat. I tried as hard as I could to take more, but had to pull back and gasp to breathe again. I had about half of his cock down.

"That's not bad," he said to me, reading my expression.

I looked back at him and smiled. I dropped forward onto all fours, my big ass sticking up in the air.

"My pussy can take more," I seductively said.

Jon raised an eyebrow and shifted up to his knees. He moved behind me and ran a hand over my butt, sending my heart racing in anticipation. My pussy was dripping wet.

I noticed for the first time that Darren, Lisa's husband, stood nearby, watching us with his cock in hand. I flashed him a smile, beckoning him to come over.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" he asked.

I reached out and grabbed his dick, pulling him closer to me. My mouth opened in an "o" and I took his cock in my mouth. I wasted no time, immediately bobbing my head over the top of his member. He wasn't nearly as thick as Jon, so my jaw was given a much easier task.

Jon's hands ran over my body, squeezing my ass and moving down to rub my wet folds. His fingers teased my clit, but it seemed like he was ready for much more. His cock was in hand, and he nestled his thick head against my slit.

I breathed in, both anxious and nervous about Jon's dick. He had one hand on my back, holding me in place. His hips slowly moved forward, and his head spread apart my lips and slipped into my pussy.

"Oh fuuuuck!" I moaned around Darren's shaft. Jon was so unbelievably thick. Ross had stretched me out quite a bit, but this was on an entirely different level.

Both of Jon's hands moved to my hips. He pulled me back and gently inched himself forward in my cunt.

"Holy shit, that's so big!" I squealed, although it was muffled by the cock in my mouth and probably unintelligible.

Jon only had a few inches in, and my pussy was already struggling to fully accommodate. My walls were stretched to their limit and barely yielded to the intruder. Every new inch was a bigger challenge than the last. My pussy was throbbing, both in soreness and incredible pleasure.

I kept sucking on Darren's cock, trying to calm myself and distract my mind. I had most of his shaft in my mouth, and his tip was brushing against the back of my throat.

Jon kept going, undeterred by my tightness. My pussy was squeezing around his cock like a second skin. I felt every single ridge and vein in his cock rubbing against me.

He had more than halfway in now. My twat was gushing wet, but it was still a challenge. Jon soldiered on, gaping my pussy and moving closer and closer to completely filling me up.

My hips moved with a life of their own, grinding back down on his cock and burying him deeper in me. Only an inch or two left.

Jon's grip on me tightened, and I squealed when he pulled my hips suddenly back towards him. At the same time, he thrust forward, and in one last powerful motion, his entire cock had been sunk inside me.

My body lurched forward, and Darren's cock slid further down my throat. My nose pressed against his torso, and I had totally deepthroated him. I was completely filled up on both ends and I felt very bloated.

Jon's dick had filled up virtually my entire pussy, just barely avoiding my cervix; I couldn't possibly have taken another quarter of an inch.

Slowly, my pussy was given respite while Jon withdrew. I pulled back on Darren's dick, relaxing my jaw muscles.

"Ready?" Jon asked. He still had an inch or two inside me. "Uh-huhh," I replied.

He bucked his hips forward and powered his cock into me. I was thankful he didn't try to go balls-deep again, but my pussy still was forced to stretch and yield to the pumping tool.

Jon fucked me slower at first, but it still felt incredible. His cock stimulated every nerve ending it could reach in my pussy and rubbed against my g-spot. My clit throbbed, and I reached between my legs to relieve the aching pressure.

Nothing else in the world mattered at that moment but his cock. Jon would pull it out most of the way, gaping my pussy and leaving me begging for it to be filled again. And then he would thrust forward, plowing half a foot into my cunt and giving me exactly what I needed.

He was slowly getting faster too, fucking my pussy harder and deeper. Each thrust produced a loud squishing noise as his cock slid back and forth up my slick channel. My pussy was squeezing tighter onto his cock, begging for that sweet release.

I had become so distracted that I had completely stopped blowing Darren. He took the task into his own hands though. He grabbed the sides of my head and held me in place. He pulled his cock back before pumping it into my mouth and ramming his tip against the back of my throat.

I felt like such a whore. I had two guys fucking my holes without abandon, using me as a fuck-toy. And yet I was so unbelievably turned-on. I wondered if Marina was feeling the same as me right now.

The two men had found themselves in a sort of rhythm. Jon would pound into my pussy and then as he pulled out, Darren would fuck my throat. They see-sawed back and forth, ensuring that one of my holes was always filled to the brim. My head was swimming and the burning in my pussy was becoming unbearable. This orgasm would be truly earth-shattering.

Saliva spilled down my chin and the repetitive "glug" sounds of Darren's cock fucking my mouth filled my ears. My hand flitted over my clit faster than ever, coaxing me ever nearer a climax. I was about to cum.

Jon was powering almost all of his length into me each time he thrust into me. His balls slapped against my labia from the force of his thrusts. My pussy was throbbing and pulsing around his shaft. Jon rammed into me again, and again, and again. My whole body tingled and the orgasm slammed into me like a brick wall.

Every inch of my body felt alive and on fire. I nearly blacked out from the force of the pleasure that was overwhelming my brain. My pussy squirted its nectar onto Jon's cock, bathing it in nectar. I squealed and shook and quivered between the two cocks.

They didn't stop thrusting. I kept getting fucked, faster and faster as both men approached their climaxes.

Jon's cock throbbed and twitched against my cunt. On a downstroke he pulled out entirely and quickly flipped me over onto my back.

Darren's cock was ripped out of my mouth and I suddenly found myself with Jon kneeling on one side of me. His cock was aimed at my chest and he stroked it furiously. Darren dropped down and did exactly the same on my other side.

Both men came one right after the other. Their jizz rocketed out onto my big tits, covering my chest in pearly streaks of thick, hot cum. By the time their loads came to an end, my tits and neck were completely coated in their spend, with the odd spurt landing on my arm or stomach.

I sighed, closed my eyes, and relaxed into the grass. I was still coming down from my orgasm, and my big boobs heaved up and down with each breath. I cupped my boobs and rubbed the cum into my skin, making it shimmer and shine with their loads.

I opened my eyes when I felt a pair of lips kissing me. I didn't need to open them. I recognized that kiss.

Marina ended our kiss and gave me a big smile. I couldn't help but notice just the slightest hint of cum I tasted when we kissed. She must have had some fun too.

Marina was on all fours, facing the opposite direction as me. She crawled forward, kissing her way down my body. Her tongue flicked over my nipples, licking up the cum and making my nipples fully erect.

She kept going, kissing over my stomach before reaching my big black bush. She planted kissed on my thighs and then one final one on my clit. Her pussy was now positioned perfectly above my head as well.

I reached around to grip Marina's ass. I pulled her hips down, lowering her slit to my mouth.

Marina's thick bush tickled my nose as I licked away at her delicious pussy. Having my head between my sister's legs had become so familiar to me, but I still felt such a rush of excitement each time it happened, like a kid in a candy shop.

My tongue traced the outline of her pussy, trailing up and down her lips. I squeezed and kneaded her ass harder.

Marina's mouth sealed around my clit. Her tongue flicked back and forth over the nub a few times. My pussy was incredibly sore from Jon, but I still wanted more. I needed that last orgasm.

I dipped my tongue in and out of Marina's twat a few times before rimming the sides of her hole. I licked along her walls, exploring her as deeply as I could.

A muted whimper came from Marina's mouth (muffled on my own muff). She sucked on my clit too, keeping her tongue licking over my hard button.

I could taste each drop of Marina's juices seeping onto my tongue. I licked faster and faster, begging her for more of that sweet nectar. My jaw was sore from how much use I had gotten out of it today, but I just needed to go a little longer. Marina wouldn't last more than a few minutes.

A finger probed my wet lips, and Marina slipped her index finger into my cunt. She thrust it in all the way. After Jon, I barely felt the intrusion. Marina pumped the digit in and out quickly before curling it back against my walls. She found my g-spot and kept pumping her finger down against it.

My back arched slightly off the grass. My nipples throbbed as my body was worked back up again.

To my surprise, something brushed against my head. And then a cock came into my view. I knew that dick; I had been looking at it for 25 years.

I withdrew my mouth from Marina's pussy and instead focused on her clit. My husband's tip teased her slit briefly before it spread apart her lips and slipped into her pussy.

Marina let out a low moan, but continued diligently eating me out. That finger felt so good stimulating my most sensitive spot.

My tongue massaged her clit as my husband worked up to sped in her pussy. He slowly slid himself all the way inside Marina before pulling out. He thrust back into her and began truly fucking her pussy. His hands rested on top of mine on her butt.

Another finger pried apart my folds and dipped into my twat. Marina didn't miss a beat, immediately thrusting them both into my pussy. Her tongue was working its magic on my clit, and I was about to cum. She knew exactly what buttons to press to get me going. She had certainly had enough practice.

I ground my hips down onto Marina's fingers, her mouth sucking down on my clit harder. Her tongue swirled back and forth over it while her fingers got faster and faster. I squealed loudly, and cried out when a third finger probed into my cunt.

Marina fingerfucked me as hard as she could. I couldn't hold out any longer, and the orgasm washed over my body.

It certainly wasn't as intense as the one at the hands (or rather, at the cock) of Jon, but it was the perfect end to a perfect night for me. I oozed my delicious sweetness onto Marina's fingers, and I could hear her licking and cleaning them off. Now all that remained was to finish her off.

Mark was really fucking her, giving Marina everything he had. He would bury himself all the way while she ground her hips on his dick. Then he'd withdraw almost all the way before slamming his prick back into her. His balls slapped against her pussy and my own tongue.

I was just doing my best to keep up with him on her clit. My tongue flicked faster and faster, licking at her button and my husband's thrusting shaft. His dick was shimmering, coated in my sister's natural lubricant. She was right on the edge, I could tell.

It took only another minute of my husband's pounding cock and my eager tongue t9 make Marina cum. Her head rested against my bush while she moaned and cried out. Her pussy squeezed around my husband's shaft and his balls began to tighten and pulse.

Mark grunted and gave one final thrust into Marina. I quickly moved to suck on his balls. He groaned, and I felt he cum rushing through his twitching balls. He emptied his load inside Marina, filling up her sweet cunt with all of his warm cum.

"Holy fuck," my husband murmured as his load tapered to an end. His cock began to deflate, and he pulled out of Marina.

Her pussy gaped just an inch in front of me, and I could see cum beginning to slowly ooze out. I gave a long lick over her slit, letting a string of jizz seep onto my tongue.

My mouth sealed around Marina's hole, and I sucked and licked as well as I could. I swallowed her juices and my husband's cum straight out of her cunt, cleaning Marina up fully. I didn't stop until I had milked her pussy dry, tasting every last drop.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers