Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina rolled off of me, her face flushed red and her chest heaving. I crawled back on top of her and kissed her passionately. I let my husband's cum swap into her mouth and we tasted each other, savoring the sweet concoction of flavors.

After a minute, I broke our kiss. I looked up to realize that everyone else had been gathered around us, watching the show between Marina, my husband, and me.

"Well," I started, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "That was fun."

Holly walked right up to me, bent over and pulled me into a kiss. "It sure was," she said as she pulled away. "So, I'm going to assume we didn't scare you guys away?"

"Of course not," my husband answered. "When's the next one?"

Marina sat up, making it so I was effectively straddling her lap, and looked to my husband. "Well for the three of us at least, the night's still young, and I don't think the party's over yet."

*********

Remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Tell me in the comments if you want to see a continuation of this story. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.