Welder's Flash

Story Info
Receptionist Karen exposed by welding shop co-workers - 1995.
7.2k words
3.89
39.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were finishing up work in the welding and fabrication shop. A team of 6 guys employed full time. The front desk receptionist was a recent hire. She stood about 5'9", with long slender legs, narrow waist, and large breasts. She was a blonde bombshell and her husband resented her working with 6 bawdy guys.

"Karen, it's been a long day, how about you strip naked for us," jeered Mark, the one with the most seniority in the crude shop, "dance naked for us."

"I don't think my husband would appreciate that too much," teased back Karen. She could hold her own.

"Ah forget about him."

"Yeah, I bet he wants to show you off, anyhow."

They watched Karen get up from her desk. Her skirt had crept up, revealing black stockings.

"I saw a flash of lace at the top of those stockings," secretly muttered Willie to the boys in the shop.

"She loves stockings, everyday those stockings driving me wild," grunted Leon as he flipped his welding helmet to prevent welder's flash; he laid down a corner-iron tack.

"I think one of these days," smiled Mark, "we should close the shop, get her drunk, and then we can really look her over."

"I'd love to get a look at that rack on her."

"Come here, I got an idea," whispered Mark. He gathered the guys around to secretly share his idea.

"Holy fuck, then we can really check her out," sneered George, he was the youngest of the crew, barely out of High School.

"Watch her stand on those high heels, baby."

"Aces!"

****

Another Friday rolled around and the boys were feeling good. Some new contracts had come in and 1995 was turning out to be their most profitable year to date. To celebrate, the owner Ryan was bringing in chicken wings and lots of booze.

"Karen, you're invited to stay as well," offered Ryan after a week of pleading.

"I've told you, my husband will be expecting me home."

"Forget about it, you don't have to worry, I already phoned and arranged for him to join us."

"You did? Well, ah, hmm, that's strange he never mentioned it to me."

"He wants to surprise you, so Honey, don't worry about a thing, tonight we celebrate like it is 1999!"

Closing time rolled around and the crew finished up their final welds for the week. Secretly, after much group discussion on measurements and calculations, Mark and Al went ahead with the recommendations and rigged up a steel bar that descended from the ceiling into a T.

Karen was finishing up paper work at her desk. The whole shop was an open concept. Karen had her desk at the front to deal with customers. She had on her typical just-above-the-knee black skirt with a slit, black stockings, red high heels, with a white silky button up blouse. Her blonde hair was all piled up on top of her slender face.

Ryan had hired her, first for her fashion sense, she knew how to tease just enough leg, and then because of her ability to do the job efficiently. It never hurt to have a looker at the front desk - especially at a weld shop with perverted male contractors in need of custom work.

The shop doors were locked, another week in the books. Karen flipped the "Come back Monday" notice on the front door.

"Karen, we want to thank you for putting up with this crew of men," smiled owner Ryan with a beer in his hand, offering a toast.

Mark handed her a wine cooler.

"Oh, if my husband is coming, I should probably wait till he gets here."

"Never mind with the probable's, Karen, he'll soon be along, get a head start on him."

Al moved alongside and put his mucky arm around Karen. She felt a tingle. After 6 months on the job she liked the attention and the pay was quite generous, but, she was also adamant about staying faithful to her husband of 2 years. Karen had been brought up in a Catholic home and at 25 she still believed in virtue.

She hesitantly accepted the wine cooler.

They moved over to the back corner of the weld shop, where they had a lunch area, with a kitchen table, Formosa chairs, and a couple couches. The chicken wings had arrived and lots of liquor was placed on a side card table. After finishing her wine cooler, Karen started to relax on a Formosa. The boys eyed up her legs as she crossed and uncrossed; hoping to get a glance at the top of her stockings.

"No one can sit with an empty hand around this shop," smiled Mark, "and that includes you Karen, mix her a drink boys."

"We got it," smiled Willie. George was beside him at the drinks table. They poured a stiff vodka and soda. George made sure no one was looking and snuck a pill in her drink. All the guys were in on it. They had bought the pills from a loyal customer. He promised it wouldn't knock her out, but it would increase the effects of alcohol, rendering her much more drunk than usual.

Karen sat legs crossed, red high-heel dangling, the other heel angled on the ground. The boys had long ago calculated Karen had full C breasts, and right now they watched her breasts pushing on the buttons of a silky white blouse.

"So Karen, how do you keep your figure in such good shape," asked Willie as he handed her the glass. The boys were beginning to feel the buzz from a couple quick stiff drinks.

Karen took a sip with a flushed look and joked, "I spend my weekdays carrying the load for all you guys!"

"Oh yea, we'll carry YOUR load Karen," smirked Mark.

"More like I'd like to put my load in you, baby!" teased Willie.

"Ahh, so rude," snapped Karen with a charming glance.

The boys all laughed and shop owner Ryan walked over to Karen and pulled on her hair. Then he messed it up lightly. The bit of hair spray she used lost some of its hold.

"Check it out," whispered Al to Stan on a couch, "her skirt is crawling up her legs." Stan was the 6th welder, rounding out the crew: middle aged, hard working, unshaven, dirty from a day's work, and of course perverted like the rest of them.

"Yeah I know; I can see the top of those damn black stockings, the lace and all."

The guys continued teasing Karen. Slowly getting more perverted with their questions, sneaking peaks up her skirt when she shifted on the Formosa. The slit was driving the guys crazy. Even asking what kind of lingerie she wears. In the process Karen finished her stiff vodka and soda. The boys knew it would be critical to get another drink into her so the pill could really take hold.

"What'll it be this time Karen?" asked Willie, "how 'bout another vodka?"

"Can you make it with cranberry this time," she asked in a soft tone, her crossed leg pointed at him and then she relaxed.

"We sure can sweetie," smiled Willie. George once again joined him at the side table and discreetly dropped one more pill in her drink.

After a couple long swallows Karen looked giddy. The boys kept peppering her with questions, each one dirtier than the one before. Asking about favourite places to have sex, fetishes and so forth.

Meanwhile, Mark and Al gave one last look at the T-bar they had welded from the ceiling.

Karen finished her drink, then slurred, "hey Ryan, so when'zz my husband getting herrreeee...?" Her voice was slightly demanding, but mostly innocent.

"Oh, he called and said he's running late."

Karen put on a drunken pouty look. Her full lips pushed together. Ryan thought she looked cute with a soft rouge lipstick and just enough makeup for a sweet and sexy doll.

"Relax girl, have another drink."

Over the next couple hours, the guys ate chicken wings, poured more drinks, but mostly they asked Karen questions about her body and favourite sex positions.

"Come on guys, I grew up a good Catholic girl."

Or drunkenly she'd raise her voice: "shut up, my husband'zzz gonna be here soon."

However, the more drinks they gave her the looser her answers. She eventually admitted to liking it standing up against the wall.

"You like it standing up eh Karen," smiled Stan, "what are the chances?!"

All the boys laughed and mocked her. Willie pointed up toward the T-bar. Karen had no idea what was so funny about a steel bar.

****

Soon Karen was plastered.

"Okay girl, which hand has the prize," smiled Willie with a devious grin.

"Prize, what prizzz-eee?" she slurred. With each drunken move on the Formosa, her skirt crawled up the black stockings, showing lots of thigh, flashing lots of upper lace stocking.

"Come on sweetie, stand up, and pick a hand, I have a prize for you."

Karen uncrossed her legs, shimmied down her skirt. Slowly she got to her red high heels, looking unbalanced. Again she tugged down her skirt.

"Pick a hand, girl."

Karen put her hands on her hips and gave a sexy sneer at the boys. Now all 6 welders and their boss, Ryan, surrounded her.

Willie moved in behind and pretended to unbutton her top button. "Choose a hand girl, or we're gonna unbutton and check you out!"

Karen pushed his hand aside. "What's this prize??" she giggled.

"Just pick a hand."

Karen took her right hand - she had silver bracelets to match her shiny silver watch. Various shiny rings on her fingers, she looked sexy in jewellery, she held out her hand, nails polished red. Hesitantly Karen extended her elbow to pick a hand, then without delay Stan produced handcuffs, with a longer than usual chain between the cuffs, and quickly latched one end around her right wrist.

"What's this for," said a surprised Karen.

The boys laughed.

"Well you like it standing up."

"What are you guys doing to me?"

The boys closed in. She was far too drunk to resist. It still had not registered what was about to happen. They formed a mob and brought her under the T-bar. She started to put up some resistance, but 6 dirty guys and their boss had her outnumbered. Mark got up on a chair. A couple guys held Karen's left hand. They pulled off her marriage rings to mess around with her.

"Guys, ah, ah, what's going on here, what are you doing to me...ah, ah guys, why are you handcuffing me?"

In the mob they passed her right cuffed hand up to Mark and he wrapped the long chain around the T-bar. George got up on another chair and the guys held Karen's left hand up and George slid the cuff on her small wrist.

The boys laughed and admired their craftsmanship.

Karen was standing on red heels, handcuffed to a welded T-bar. There was some slack above her head, but no way to slip the cuffs loose. Days earlier, they had measured the distance for the bar to make sure it would give her the sexiest pose possible. As a joke they even factored in her weight. The boys agreed, with her big rack, she was around 130 pounds.

"What a perfect weld job, smooth baby."

They turned their attention to Karen's 5'9" slender body.

A drunken Karen felt her skirt climb with each squirm. She knew the boys had her and could now take their time checking her out.

"Okay, let me down guyzzz." as she twisted and snaked.

Stan, Al and George sat down on a facing couch. Ryan, Willie, Mark, and Leon moved in close to her helpless body, strung out in full view.

"Come on guyzzz, please, I'm married, I told y'all I'm a good Catholic girl."

"Ha-Ha, I bet you were the type to wear your school skirt real short," smiled Leon as he moved in and felt around Karen's slender waist. He felt for her belly button.

Ryan, Willie and Mark closed in and slowly moved their fingers up and down her thighs and sides of her ribs. She wiggled and looked jumpy. Karen thought, for rough guys, they were soft and flirtatious with their fingers. Taking their time, occasionally giving her a soft tickle in the ribs or arm pit. Everyone laughed when she jumped, rattling the steel on steel.

Leon leaned in close and whispered, "we're going to check you out tonight, all of you."

"Guyzzz, pleazzee let me go, my husband is coming..."

"Oh I don't think he'll be here for a while," laughed Al on the couch.

George and Stan were also laughing on the couch and making cat comments. "She's like a blonde goddess; a playboy calendar stretched out before us!"

"Okay gentlemen, listen up, I respect your good work," noted George, "you measured both her body and the T-bar perfectly, lots of room to dance her long legs around."

All the boys laughed with mocking tones.

"Ho ho, great swinging job, boys!"

"Pleazzee guys, stop doing this to me," pleaded Karen.

"Hey remember one other thing," smiled Mark while scanning Karen's helpless body, "there's another big reason why we left just enough slack. Spin her around so we can check out her ass!"

"No, please, no, come on guys, not fair..."

Ryan and Mark moved to either side.

"Ryan, come on, why are you letting them do this to me?"

They slowly turned her slender body, to the sounds of: cheering, whistling, and hollering.

Karen pulled on the cuffs.

"Let's see above the stocking."

"Yeah I wanna see all that lace design at the top."

"Look at those sexy legs, let's see them all the way up her thighs."

"She's a long legged beauty; looks even taller from behind, imagine turning her around and pushing those legs back, while you're giving her a good horse fuck!"

"Hurry up, get that god damned skirt up over her ass, see what's doing under there."

Karen struggled to turn back around, jerking her contoured hips, but they held her firm so she couldn't. The handcuffs clanked on the T-bar.

"Keep her right there, time to check out her rear end!"

Slowly, Ryan and Mark, on either side, lifted Karen's tight skirt.

She screamed "NO" and tried wiggling and kicking her slender legs in black stockings.

George whistled, "Keep lifting that leg honey, looks good from here."

"Her hips are curvier than I thought," noted Ryan with a hand pulling on her tight skirt.

Slowly they pulled her skirt up higher until the top lace of her black stockings was exposed. Karen writhed in her binds, rattling the cuffs, twisting her goddess body, hoping, even praying they would stop. With her hands cuffed overhead, she could only picture herself doing the trinity prayer.

"Time for some Married girl's ass," taunted the boys on the couch.

"Oh come on, don't do this to me, not my backside..."

They started clapping with more whistling.

After a good tease, Ryan and Mark snapped her skirt all the way up.

Karen groaned in embarrassment, her curvy body hanging from handcuffs.

"God damn boys, she's got a bigger ass than I ever thought."

"No shit, Karen you hide it well under those skirts. That's a full ass!"

"Quit talking about me like that you guys..." she tried pushing her hips away from their grubby hands.

"Look at those perfect hips boys! White laced panties."

"God damn she's built for breeding with those curvy hips!"

Ryan gave her a couple light slaps on the ass.

She twisted her hips, her thin arms stretched in handcuffs, she begged, "Okay guys enuff, you're embarrassing me, at least turn me around."

No sooner had she said that she regretted it. She felt like they were initiating her into the shop, like a College prank. At the same time though, something made her quiver and tingle.

The boys closest played with her jacked up ass that stuck out with lots of sexy flesh.

"No sign of cellulite or dimples, real smooth and so soft..."

The boys on the couch barked orders while looking at Karen's arms handcuffed over her blonde teased hair:

"Spread her long legs."

"Lift her left leg up."

Karen dangled helplessly from the T-bar.

"Now the other leg."

"Spread her big ass cheeks!"

"No, No, God No," she screamed and yanked on the chained cuffs.

Ryan slightly spread her cheeks. Karen tried twisting away.

"Jiggle her ass," yelled grungy looking Stan from the couch.

The boys loved watching her jiggle.

They continued to pose her. The boys took turns pulling on her panties, teasing to pull them down. Karen twisted and tried kicking her long legs in black stockings.

"Who wants to see her pussy?"

"No, pleazzee, come on, no guys, this isn't fair, you got me drunk..."

"You think she's shaved like in the latest porn videos?"

"I've seen video where the girls are completely shaved - a lot of girls are doing it now."

"No shit? But she's a Catholic girl."

"Hell, that don't matter, Catholic girls are the horniest, bro!"

"If she's not we're gonna shave her!"

"Hell ya, it's the 90's, baby!"

Leon loved pulling on her panties, taunting her, flicking the elastic frilly band, tugging on it, teasing he was gonna pull them down; he managed to sneak a few good looks down her panties.

"Okay guys, come on, joke's over, I'm so outnumbered, stop this, you're all harassing me, we work together," Karen was finally able to form a sentence, "and I can't let my husband see me like this."

Mark and Leon each grabbed a side of her white lace panties - a perfect contrast with her black stockings. They took some time and pulled off the black garter belt tossing it on the kitchen table.

"NO, Please, stop taking my clothes off me..."

"Reveal her slowly."

She tried to squirm away.

Gradually they pulled her panties down. When they reached her undulating curved hips, the lace stretched and hugged her curved line. Unhurriedly, with a slow gentle tug, they slipped the panties over the smooth wide curve of her hips. Karen tried kicking her legs; a couple guys grabbed her ankles and pinned her down. She screamed for them to stop. Quickly they tugged her panties down to the floor and over her red high heels.

"Check her out now!"

Karen closed her eyes and tried pressing her knees together. The guys were cheering and whistling.

She struggled to turn her curvy hips away. A couple guys reached down and repositioned her long legs and forced them spread apart. They were too strong for her to kick out of their grip.

"Well what do we have here? Look at her, she's a shaved Catholic babe!"

"Look at that completely bald."

"Oh my God you jerks," cried Karen in embarrassment.

Leon took her panties, to be saved as a trophy in the men's bathroom.

"God bless the Roman Catholic Church and God bless the shaved 90's!"

Karen felt overwhelmed. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. She had always been hit on. In college her boyfriend, now her husband, constantly had to deal with guys flirting. Never, though, had she been so exposed and helpless.

Irrationally, she felt a surging quiver in her private area. She felt consumed with embarrassment.

"What a perfect pussy, and god damn, surprisingly big hips and sexy thighs on those long legs."

Karen winced.

"See how soft her stomach is, caved in, but soft, not grizzle and muscle, soft and perfect."

"Spin her around again; let's check that perfect ass out one more time."

"Yeah, sans panties."

Karen felt another quiver followed by a swelling tingle.

"My god, she looks hot with only those black stockings."

"I love the red stripper heels! Matches her nail polish."

Karen stirred, clanging the steel: "No, no, no, no pleazzee guys; let me go..."

They slowly turned her curvy body and long legs around to check out her ass.

Ryan, Willie, Mark, and Leon played with her derrière, moving her side to side, pleasing the 3 guys on the couch,

"Pose her with her ass arched up a bit, so we can see her pussy from behind."

"You jerks, NO, stop this, uncuff me..."

"Yeah, there should be enough slack in the chain."

Karen prayed they had miscalculated. She was wrong. They arched her back pushing her ass up in the air. Again she tried pulling out of the handcuffs.

"Look at that perfectly jacked up rear end, what a fucking beautiful surprise! I can see her pussy lips!"

More cheering and cat calling as they posed her ass and checked out her pussy from behind.

"I think she likes it, she's looking wet down there!"

"Let's get a look at her rack!"

"Saving those puppies for the main attraction," smiled Ryan as he helped turn her back around.