All Comments on 'Welder's Flash'

by bushleaguesado

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is dead brill, and she's a good height, not little girl height, and she's not got small breasts either which confuses the hell out of me in a lot of stories, and she wear's white panties …. oooo … BUT … I'm confused about certain things. They're coming out with such personal questions before she's properly 'under' which I would expect her to play heck at them for asking and attempt to walk out. They've got her slurring her words and popped pills in her drink and then quote "over the next couple of hours". Blimey, if she's already slurring her words they've already 'got' her, and surely the knock out pills would very soon have her out. Why did it take a couple of hours from that stage? And even after those hours she still seems to be in the same condition. I also can't picture this T-bar. A 'T' shape is basically a cross without the top bit. Her arms would be stretched out like on a cross. How would they turn her round? Her arms must have been over her head, slightly apart, and when they turned her round her arms would be crossed over.

Oh no … yet again, another disappointment, no dark triangle, she looks like a little girl down there. Doesn’t look naked, looks like she could be wearing contour hugging skin coloured panties. A pussy that does not deserve the name. No, I'm not into this modern way, it's yuuky. Shame, this one was looking good otherwise. All the lingerie and slow stripping stuff which a lot of stories skip over. Big hips too, in a lot of stories the women have small man sized arses. Very odd. Such a shame she's bald, please will this shaving nonsense fad end, quick!

Another thing, what's with this lifting up of one leg when she's being vibrated? The Japanese do a lot of that aswell. Weird. Looks much sexier if she's just spread wide, or lift up both legs, spread. After discovering she was shaved I skipped over the rest. Very hot stuff, like the way she turns into a slut once she's got something up inside her, but I don't know. No condoms. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

perhaps the most stupid story on this site: 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Goodness, some shocking comments here. It's a shame they don't say why. Mine's the long one, forgot to sign it - R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously !! Fact is, they drugged her,tied her up and raped her. Not funny !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should attach a disclaimer at the top of your stories that you don't condone nonconsensual sex in real life. A literotica author has a very well-written message at the top of their stories saying, 'Rape in real life is horrifying and traumatic; however, in the world of fantasy it can be romanticised and exciting. This story is just taking a trip into the latter for fun.' This is essential bc it keeps people knowing the difference between reality (being drugged and raped is horrific and can push people to commit suicide) and fantasy (something naughty and dreamy).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is drugged sex not rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the husband beat the shit out of the rapists and fed each one of them their own cocks. Disgusting story.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 big blazing stars, but writer left off the ending so I will help. George is out of his mind with worry. Why isn't his beautiful wife home from work yet? He wonders to him self. He never liked Karen working in that welding shop, all the stories she told him about her work gave him cold chills. George calls a couple of his buddies over to help and they are as concerned as George her husband. They each bring a weapon and head down to her work. When they get there outside lights are off, but light and movement can be seen through the glass into the office. One of the rescue party slides around to the back and finds the back door open. The three men quietly enter and find Karen being raped by the whole crew and quickly attack. All five men are crippled, castrated, and pissed on to boot. Karen is wrapped safely in a warm blanket by her husband. The welding shop; is set on fire as they leave. George asks Karen, what happened. She shows Geroge the handcuff marks on one wrist and the remaining handcuff still on her other wrist. Karen is still out of it, and George realizes that Karen has been drugged. Karen is taken home safely as the welding shop burns until it exploded as the compressed gas tanks that the men have been dragged over to explode from the fire. The explosions blow the pieces of each man completely apart completely killing all of them. George says, "Karen, next job you get should be back at the strip club, where at least you have bouncers to keep you safe!" Karen agrees to go back to stripping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous