All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 01'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 6 years ago
Like it

A very nice start in chapter one and I'm looking forward to reading further chapters.

sublockedsublockedover 6 years ago
MR or MS ANONYMOUS

I can't believe how silly your comments are regarding this story! Why in HELL would you read the story if it offended you so much? Really...people like you just make me hate the internet. The internet makes smart people smarter, and stupid people stupider! It's a story. Can't you understand that?

ANONYMOUS...you are the sick S.O.B.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 6 years ago
anonymous??

Why do the assholes always post as anonymous?? Too afraid ?? Or just too stupid. You were warned up front what was coming but you still had to spit your venom.

Nice beginning to a story where the husband likes the submissive role. If he didn't (anonymous) he wouldn't stay around, and he probably wouldn't have given the waitress a hard time. If it was the woman getting the beating and submitting, only the feminists would voice concern. Read the stories that interest you, and give those authors some positive feedback. Otherwise, keep you shit in your diapers.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 6 years ago
sweet discipline and humiliation

I like this story, how it started out with some hot OTK discipline and looks like it is going to get better with her new found friends of similar minds. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!!!!

I like it, I like it.... I wish I were him!!!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
YES!!!

Thank you MsCarol for gracing us with you're latest submission...I've been anticipating reading more from you,and I WILL let you know my feedback,if that is I have any energy left after this 'yummy' read😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 6 years ago
What a lot of people named anonymous don't understand . . .

is that dominance and submission isn't about getting hit, or even kinky sex, it's about the love between two people who KNOW their partner won't break a bond of trust. It makes submission so much sweeter!

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 6 years ago
Good start

A very good start to what I’m sure is going to be a very arousing story. Don’t waste your time reading the negative comments from people who are to chicken shit to give their names. They’re people who need to get a life and stick to Mother Goose.

kari10kari10about 6 years ago
take care

I would have been more cautious in his place

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Great start!

A lovely introduction to Agnes and Alfred...and the ladies next door. I love a good disciplinary wife story and this one is winding up delightfully...moving on to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL stupid story

I see all the freaks came out of their closets to defend this garbage. What's the matter? Can't stand another point of view? Need to erase those that disagree with you? It's simple. If you behave like this you end up divorced or in jail. You're a sick puppy if you need to demean, degrade and humiliate another human being. That's why people involved in this misbehavior always hide it. Because they KNOW they're sick. And as far as the people complaining about anonymous? You're ALL anonymous unless you post your phone number, home address and valid e-mail. Which I don't recommend. Y'all have a good day now - ya hear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bad anonymous comment?

I must have missed something. I did not see any such bad comments until the very last dated one around 10/18 and that one wasn't too awful. What I fail to see with a Dom is one that beats someone while they are mad. It often leads to way too much punishment beatings even when one likes being punished. THe man certainly deserves the punishment but she beat him while she was mad. SHe beat him because he mistreated a waitress and she righly dealt out the punishment but in anger. How he was even able to walk after being beaten was amazing. Normally, someone beaten as badly would struggle to even walk to the corner. Oh well, it is a fantasy and a lot of things are put on hold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Speaking as someone whose had punishment spankings with a hairbrush, I thought the no warm up fifteen minute full force spanking scene was unrealistic. Having said that, I enjoyed chapter one and plan to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing better FLR marriage. Maybe her new friends could watch her give him his second half..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual in this sort of story, the wife goes too far. BDSM is supposed to be sane, consensual and safe. This was not any of them. He did not agree to involve anyone else, she lost her temper and it certainly went too far. No love, no respect, no care just degradation, harm and misandry..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just sadism. It wasn’t erotic or sexy, just brutal abuse without control.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

There was no aftercare not any I implied affection. This is just straight up punishment and abuse.

maamsboytoymaamsboytoy4 months ago

Good start for the story. He has to learn that his behavior has consequences....and boy did he learn! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If only you authors would understand that a marriage like this only works if HE wants it that way. She would have no way of forcing him to endure this. It only works if HE voluntarily takes part in the game. So don't dream nonsense, think realistically!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous