All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 02'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Dear Ms Carol,

Thank you for another wonderful, well written story. As a submissive male with a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one very small testicle who is regularly spanked by his Wife, I can totally empathise with Alfred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wife .....?

What would her dislike - be like ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great names

Agnes, Alfred. These are great Mistress/butler names.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Keeping my interest

Another lovely chapter...Agnes certainly knows how to keep her hubby in line...she’s a strict disciplinarian and Alfred knows his place! Through chastity, panties, enforced nudity, liberal use of corporal punishment and her strict rules they seem to have achieved marital bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was Agnes surprised?

When Alfred got his gun and blew a big hole between her eyes? Even for fiction this was ridiculous garbage. Takes a sick puppy to envision torturing another human being.

rmac1rmac1over 4 years ago
A dominant and her slave, truly a beautiful relationship......

Anyone who has ever been on the end of a wooden hairbrush whipping, knows all too well that you are going to receive the beating of your life. Draped over her lap is a remarkable feeling, but knowing very soon there after your bottom is going to be beat to an auburn/crimson color, hot to the touch and very tender.

Just be thankful she doesn’t take you out to a woodshed, strip you and then take a leather strap to your ass! After all is said and done, know that she still loves and admires you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it but should have described all the sexy clothes the ladies were wearing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous