All Comments on 'We'll Get Through This Together'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
This tale is worthy...

...of any number of racy, no-holds-barred show-biz memoirs. Just about perfect, I'd say, with a nicely balanced melding of eroticism, humour and---towards the end---sadness. It's surely worth more stars than the five we're allowed to give it. I'm hoping it won't be too long before there's a follow-up---Tallulah and her assortment of friends are simply too precious a set of creations to leave.

My late wife was a South Shields lass so she'd probably say: "Ta, and gaan canny, bonnie lad!"

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

wonderful story,i was entralled by it..Well written..

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments so far, makes it all worthwhile!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fabulous Story

Absolutely first class. Loved the story telling, delightful turns of phrase and wording kept it flowing so nicely. Looking forward to more chapters of their adventures.

Lived on the border of Cumbria and Northumberland for some years in my childhood and have a slight Geordie twang at times. I remember taking my wife to Newcastle in 1973 and having to act as translator, 10 years before Auf Wiedersehen, Pet hit the screens.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words and the message, Ravey- glad you enjoyed it. Poor Tal was quite confused when she finally hit the interweb. She started off as being from Hampshire, switched to Northumberland, then became Scottish for a while before reverting back to the North East!

I may take the story further someday, but no immediate plans for more.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story. Seemed for a while all ideas of intimate, detailed sex went out of the window... But then Tal and Alannah got it together in the magical woods and that made it OK again. Nice writing!

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

The only thing I didn't understand, was why Tallulah and Allanah had to wait 11 weeks due to social distancing, but Tallulah was busy shagging just about everyone in town in the meantime...

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 2 years agoAuthor

P_Anderer - because the women got back just before the lockdown came into force and Tal met Allanah during lockdown.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...