We'll Go No More a Roving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes are huge and compelling even when they are closed as they were now. She has a slim Anglo-Saxon nose, long and straight as a Norman helmet guard. Her mouth is wide, sensual and beautiful and it promises delights with those faultlessly sculptured lips that defy imagining.

Right that second the mouth was curled in a snarl and her lips were emphatically saying, "You had better fuck me right now or I am going to start without you."

I took a final moment to memorize the dimples and the sharply pointed chin that complete her perfect oval face. Then I rolled over on top of her and looked into those powerfully intelligent eyes. The sensation of her ripe round body was something I remembered in many a fantasy night in Iraq. I realized I'd underestimated how good it felt.

She pressed every inch of that body against me. For such a substantial woman I am amazed at Jane's ability to be "boneless" in situations like that. I know women are a lot more flexible than men. But Jane carries the ability to mold herself to a man with some new height of sensuality. I squashed those huge tits to my chest. She gave a slight moan and her breathing became much more noticeable.

We kissed that way and she humped and rubbed her mound back and forth underneath me while making soft cries. My little voice whispered, "She must be as hungry as you are." Of course, she was. It'd been two long decades since we'd last done this.

While we were kissing, I put one hand on her left breast and began to manipulate it. She increased her humping and added low moans. The elastic feel of that huge perfectly shaped orb under my hand was giving me a woody that I wanted to take a picture of for future reference.

I took a second to do the insertion. She normally handles that because she is always in a hurry. But she was in the process of grabbing the backs of her own knees and so I could take a second to slowly slide into that silky tight-fitting space. The trip up into her was an experience in heat and wetness. Her womanly scent was maddening.

I fitted us tightly together pubic bone to public bone and ground. She gave a gasp that I am sure got the attention of the entire hotel. Then she began to breathe very slowly and deeply, her giant tits were rising and falling and moving around between us as we began to sweat.

I was into my stroke now and our panting merged. She was making little moans and ahhhhs as she moved in harmony with me. Each time I bottomed out in her she would exhale a little puff of air.

I had one hand on her tiny rock-hard waist just above the flair of her muscular hips and I was buried in her to the top. Then we began to really move. I looked at her beloved face, which was currently a mask of passion. She was driving herself into my pubic bone with all the strength in that powerful little body.

She was not making her usual loud moans, only a series of uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uhs!! That in some ways was even sexier, because it conveyed the maximum effort she was putting out. Her insides were spasming. But she hadn't come yet. The heat and smell was beyond exciting into some new realm of sexual stimulation and pleasure.

Then she started to fervently whisper, "Ahhhh Yesss!! You're so deep inside me!! Fuck me, Fuck me!! Come inside me!!"She began to whisper, "Ahhhh Yesss! Fuck me harder! I'm almost there! Fuck meeee!" and then she erupted in a frenzy of bucking and shaking that drove me into a deep valley of coming.

I have come with her in many ways with her. Each time is a little different. In this case she seemed to be totally open and accepting of my seed like she was a dry field and it was the first rain of the season. You could almost feel her flourishing as it happened.

She kept hissing, "Yesss! Fill me up!!" as I pumped into her." Jane is a little too old to have another kid and she was on birth control anyhow. But there are times that our orgasms are so intense that it would make a baby. This was one of those times.

We lay there in the afterglow panting. She turned on her side and said, "I am yours forever". I was thinking the exact same thing and I told her that. I often wonder if we had such great sex because we loved each other that much, or the sex was just something we are able to do for no other reason except our total compatibility.

We were side-by-side in the moonlight, hands locked. I said urgently, "We need to collect Hilley bright and early tomorrow and find a church."

*****

And so, the man formerly known as Paul Eric Larson and Jane Anne Alden were reunited in the Church of the Virgin of the Burgh. It's the oldest chapel on the island of Rhodes; located just inside the Gate-of-the-Virgin-Mary in Old Town.

Okay, the wedding wasn't actually official since it was just the two of us. And the church, which was almost the first structure built by the Knights when they came to Rhodes in the 1300s, had been bombed into ruins during World War Two.

Still, it gave us a formal launching pad for our new life together. Since Jane and I are technically still married, we thought we would dispense with the pesky details. Jane had legal minions to sort that out for us. It might require a visit to a judge. That's all. Either way we were husband and wife.

Hilley served as Jane's maid of honor and Buster D. Dog, Sergeant-Major, La Legion Etrangere, was my best man.

We said a few things that needed to be said. I told Jane that she was my life and my salvation in my darkest hour. Jane in turn, told me that she had never lost her love for me, even when she thought I was dead.

I had the boat and none of us were in a hurry. Hilley's next semester didn't start for a couple of months and Jane's two younger kids were with her huge extended family for the summer. So, we packed up everything and headed out of Mandraki harbor on the jib, bound for Santorini.

Why Santorini? Well, it was either east, or west and Santorini is a lot more romantic than Turkey.

Kismet is the junction between inevitability and fate. It's an old-fashioned term. But it perfectly described Jane and me. We belonged together, no matter how much the world had tried to intervene.

The spinning wheel of chance had finally come to rest, and I understood one vital truth. People really only need a few indispensable things. Most important, is the one person to share your life.

The breeze picked up and the mainsail cracked as it filled. The bow began to rise and fall as we moved into the swells of the blue Mediterranean. I could hear my splendid daughter whistling a tune as she fixed breakfast in the galley below.

Destiny had brought Jane and me back together again. It didn't matter what happened next. We were with each other and that was all that really mattered. We had a lot of catching up to do. But the past was just prologue now. I looked down at my wife's perfect face and saw my future shining back at me.