Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This proved to be too difficult. After a few changes in position, I found myself on my back, with Ralph holding my legs up and apart, and he was entering me again. Michael then came up by my head and fed his cock into my mouth. He wasn't hard, so the semi-hard cock was a new feeling in my mouth, and I almost found it preferable to a completely hard cock (almost). Ralph was stroking in my ass, and he increased his pace. He was touching that spot on almost every entry. I felt like I wanted to cum again, and then I did. This orgasm was even more powerful than my last, and was perhaps the best that I had ever experienced. As I came, I heard Ralph give a grunt, and felt him thrust hard into my ass. I felt him cum forcefully, withdraw, thrust, cum, withdraw, thrust cum. With each thrust, he hit that spot and while I could not cum again, I was in ectasy.

After a few minutes of recovery, the three of us cleaned up. Ralph allowed us to use his shower. While I was in there, Michael and he completed our financial transaction. Michael also thanked him for helping him take my cherry. Again, I was not aware of this, and if I was, I'm not sure that I would've cared. Ralph said that anytime Michael wanted to break in a new recruit, to give him a call. He trusted Michael to bring over only the best virgin tail, just as Michael trusted Ralph to be fair with the price of the pot he purchased.

Michael and I returned to the dorm. He asked how I was feeling. While I was little sore, I actually was still a little high, and was feeling pretty damn good. We walked into our dorm, up to Michael's room. Upon entering, we found Carl sitting at his desk, shirtless again, studying.

MICHAEL: Carl? What are you doing here? What happened with your date?

CARL: Damn. I got over to her dorm, only to find that she had to go home this weekend. She couldn't get a message to me before she left. She had left a note with her roommate.

MICHAEL: That sucks. Too bad dude.

CARL: I'm just about studied out for the night. Can I interest you two in a bowl?

12