Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack discovers new pleasures.
4.2k words
4.61
3.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

ALAN: What the fuck is going on down there?

CARL: I'm not sure, but I'm going to take a look.

Carl and Alan quickly closed the distance between them and Carl's room. Carl opened the door, but the action was still behind the door. Alan looked behind the door and saw Bill, all 6 foot 6 of him, plowing into my ass. I was furiously stroking my cock, and as Bill was loading my ass, I was spewing cum over my chest.

Alan had been curious about my activities, and he was resolved to get a piece of my ass; however, this was not his scene. Alan mumbled that he was sorry, turned, and left the room.

The activities were winding down. I was not even aware that my roommate had been in the room until Michael told me.

MICHAEL: You might want to go down and talk with him, Jack.

I grabbed my shorts, put them on and went back to my room. Alan was not there. I sat on my bed and wondered what I could say. Over the past several days, I have been fucked by or have sucked the cock of 4 different guys. I laid on the bunk for a few minutes, and dozed off. I awoke to a knock on my door. It was Carl wondering if I was hungry?

I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so we went down to their room to get Michael, and the three of us headed downstairs. Football scores were coming in from around the nation, and there were a couple of upsets. But that team down south was not one of them. We had the Big game with them in a few weeks. Information was sparse in those days. You might get it from Saturday pre-game, but none of us had a TV in our room, and the local papers gave the scores and usually a small article about details of the game. So, there was a lot of unknown about the matchup. Since we played in the same conference, we shared many of the same opponents. Most of the time, we and they were winning by 20 plus points. So, when information is scarce, some guys just make up their own. A guy at our table heard our conversation, and added a few stats that I had not heard. On the way back to our floor, Carl told me that he was full of shit. Michael and Carl invited me in for a bowl (more pot?), but I declined.

JACK: I've been partying pretty hard for the last 24 hours, and I have this test coming up. I think that I'll head down to my room and look over my notes for PoliSci. If I get bored, I'll check with you later. Besides, I haven't spoken with Alan yet. I need to get that out of the way.

Alan was not in the room when I retuned, so I turned on the radio and started studying. I always enjoyed listening to classical music when I studied, which no-one on the floor understood, but I always found that it helped me relax and concentrate on the material. A couple of hours later, I was fast asleep.

I awoke the next morning with Alan tapping me on my shoulder. Oh fuck, was I late for class? No. Today was Sunday. I looked at the clock and it said 11.

ALAN: I thought that you might want to sleep in. I grabbed a couple of oranges at breakfast. Why don't you eat those, take a shower and then you can head down and grab lunch.

JACK: Thanks.

I sat up and started peeling one of the oranges. As I was putting the first piece on my mouth, Alan asked me if I were queer.

JACK: I don't think so. In all truth, I've never had sex with a woman and never really had a desire to suck a cock until a few days ago. That pot makes me incredibly horny, and when I see a cock, I get mesmerized by it. After I sucked the first one, I realized that I enjoyed it.

ALAN: So. You have to be high to suck a cock?

JACK: Well, I don't know. It's just that I've always been high when I sucked a cock.

ALAN: Maybe let me know when you're high. I might be in the mood to get my cock sucked.

I had no response to that. Alan said that he needed to hit the library, grabbed his books and took off.

I finished the orange, got up and grabbed a towel to head to the showers.

On my way to the cafeteria, I knocked on Michael and Carl's door to ask if they were headed down to the cafeteria? Michael joined me, and Carl said he would be down in a few minutes.

Once we grabbed our lunch, and sat down, Michael asked me how it went with Alan last night?

JACK: He wasn't in the room when I got back. I fell asleep and he woke me up at 11. Then he asked me if I was a queer.

MICHAEL: What did you tell him?

JACK: I don't think so. I never thought of sucking a cock (I did a quick look around, then lowered my voice) or getting fucked until a few days ago. When I'm high, I keep getting confronted with cocks. I told him that I was enjoying it though.

MICHAEL: Cool. I don't consider myself queer, but I do enjoy having sex with guys. I also enjoy having sex with women. Go with the flow.

Carl joined us and we filled him in. He just nodded his head when Michael related what he had said to me.

CARL: That's right. If you enjoy it, go with it.

The topic was changed to the game yesterday, and the Lions game today. As we were leaving, Carl asked me if I wanted to go with him to pick up some weed?

JACK: Are you headed to Ralph's?

CARL: No. My brother lives on campus, and he has a line on some Jamaican. He said it would only be $50 an ounce.

JACK: Thanks, but I think that I have enough for a while.

CARL: Come along anyway. If you like it, maybe John can get some for you when you need more. Jamaican is awesome stuff.

I was caught up with my studies. I had that test this week, but I was comfortable with the material. I told Carl that I would come along with him.

CARL: I'll call my brother to make sure he is around. Are you headed to your room?

I nodded and headed upstairs. Carl headed to the payphone.

CARL: John, a friend and I will be over in about 30 minutes. Take a shower and answer the door with just a towel around your waist.

JOHN: What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you bringing over? I was headed out in a few minutes.

CARL: A friend from down the hall. A white kid.

JOHN: Oh ... Ok. I'll see you in about 30 minutes.

Carl knocked on door, even though it was open.

CARL: John is getting ready to go someplace, but if we hurry over, we can catch him. Are you ready to go?

JACK: Sure. Let me grab my coat.

We headed down to Carl's room. Carl grabbed his coat and told Michael where we were headed.

MICHAEL: Say hi to John for me.

On the walk over, Carl told me that his brother lived in a fraternity, Kappa Omega Kappa. He explained that it was the only "Black" fraternity on campus.

JACK: What year is he in? Everyone in the house is black?

Carl told me his brother is a Junior. He told me he is also John Jr., named after their father. He also explained that there was one white member, and that he actually lived in the house.

CARL: Dad may be up in a couple of weeks for the football game. If you're around, I'll introduce you to him.

JACK: Great.

Carl then told me that he was pledging the fraternity.

JACK: If you're accepted, are you living there next year?

CARL: I don't think so. Space is limited at the house, and I think that I would prefer an apartment off campus. Michael and I were planning on rooming together again next year. We actually found a 3 bedroom apartment that is reasonable and clean. Have you thought about where you're living next year?

JACK: No. I just assumed that I'd stay in the dorm again.

CARL: An apartment is more private. Too many people know your business in the dorm. Think about it. Michael and I are talking about signing the lease this week. You don't have to decide right away, but we'll be asking other guys as well.

JACK: Give me the financial details. Have you offered this to anyone else yet?

CARL: I'll write them down when we get back to the dorm and No.

JACK: Give me a week before talking with anyone else? I want to make sure that it works for me.

CARL: I'll pass that along to Michael, but I'm sure we can do that. Any big tests coming up?

JACK: Week after next, I have tests in Calculus and Chemistry.

CARL: If you need help, I'm pretty good with calculus and isn't Michael in your Chemistry class?

JACK: Thanks. I remember your abilities in calculus. I still don't know why you asked me for help on that calculus question.

CARL: Here's the house. John's room is on the second floor.

Carl headed up the walk, with me right behind. He tried the door. It was open. We walked right in and up the stairs. Carl knocked on the door, but no answer. The bath was across the hall, and we could hear the shower in there. Carl poked his head in the door.

CARL: John. Are you in here?

JOHN: Yeah. Doors open and there's a joint on the table.

Carl and I entered the room. It was a nice room. John kept it neat, and it looked like he lived alone (1 bed). He even had a TV!

JACK: John doesn't have a roommate? This is nice.

Carl walked over to the endtable, found the joint, lit it and took a toke. He handed it to me, then exhaled.

CARL: Almost all of the rooms are singles here, that is why space is limited. But the fraternity and the current members like it that way. They pay a little extra to live here.

I grabbed the joint and took my toke.

John entered, with a towel around him.

JOHN: Hey you guys. Have a seat ... there on the bed. Sorry, I thought you said 30 minutes.

I handed the joint to John, and Carl and I had a seat. Carl introduced me to John. John came over and shook my hand, and asked us to scoot over so he could sit as well. When he sat, his towel gapped open, and I got a good look at what he was packing. He was as long as Carl (9") and he was still soft. He handed the joint to me. I swear that cock twitched. It was definitely getting harder. I took a toke and passed the joint to Carl, but I never took my eye off that cock. Then John noticed, and covered it up.

JOHN: Sorry. That damned thing is always trying to get out of its confines.

I was thinking: "That thing deserves to be out."

JOHN: Huh?

Fuck. I wasn't thinking it, I said it out loud.

John stood up and removed his towel. I have to admit. It might be the prettiest package that I ever saw. He was smooth all over. Not even pubic hair.

JACK: John. Do you shave?

John started bouncing his dick while he stood in front of me.

JOHN: Yeah. I do. Do you like it?

JACK: Yes. I do.

He took a step closer, which basically brought his dick within inches of my face. It was so fucking long.

JOHN: Go ahead Jack. You want a taste?

Yes, I did. But I had a quick argument in my head. Am I a queer? Then I remembered Michael and Carl's advice. Go with it. I leaned forward and licked the head.

JOHN: Shit Jack. You ain't going to get a taste like that. Give it a suck.

Then he wiped his dick around my face, finishing on my lips. He pushed slightly, and I let him in. There is no question about it. I love sucking dick. I scooted forward and attempted to take more of his cock. John was 11" of slender, dark meat. He was about as thick as Michael, but longer than Carl. Now, I'm comparing the different cocks that I've sucked.

CARL: Stand up Jack. Let's get these clothes off.

Carl and John? Oh my god. I could get addicted to black cock. Nah. Why limit my options. Yes. I was thinking all of these things as I was disrobing. This pot was great.

JOHN: Great. Jack lay down across the bed, head here (pointing). I want to see how much of this big ol' dick you can take. Do you like swallowing big dicks?

All I could do was nod my head, and John came forward and fed his cock to me. With my head hanging off the side of the bed, he was going to have a straight shot.

JOHN: Carl. There's a jar of Vaseline on that shelf (pointing). Get that ass prepared for me.

Carl picked my legs up, and handed them to John. Then he got the Vaseline, but before he lubed me up, he knelt and started eating my ass.

JOHN: That's it Carl. Get that hole nice and open for me.

Then Carl started working my hole with his fingers, entering only to the first knuckle, as he continued to lick around the area.

Meanwhile, John has been taking his time entering my throat. On the second stroke, the throat accepted it in. John backed out and held it on my tongue as I took my breath. On the third stroke, he entered about an inch. But that only meant that I had another 4 inches to go. Now Carl's dick is thicker, and I've practiced deep throating his 9 inches, but what happens in those last 2 inches?

John worked his dick in and out. Eventually, he got the whole thing in, and then held it there.

JOHN: Oh man. I think I can see my dick in your throat.

Yeah. It was in my throat. I tapped out and he withdrew.

JOHN: It's too bad that I feel the need to breed you, and I don't have time feed you two loads. Carl. Get that ass lubed and hand me the jar.

Carl put a nice dollop on two fingers, and worked them into my ass. Then he entered with 3 fingers. He was going in further than the first knuckle, now. I'm loving that full feeling down there. John was putting a nice coating of grease on that missile. That was a pretty cock. He dipped his balls in my mouth.

JOHN: Suck those balls Jack. I want to generate a lot of cum and breed you good.

Then they passed my legs back and forth a couple of times, and they had traded places. With Carl holding my legs, dangling his cock in my face.

JOHN: Ok Jack. Are you ready to take the biggest dick you ever had?

I looked up at him and smiled: "Well, Carl has a thicker dick."

Which, made Carl laugh.

JOHN: Well, we might just have to see how much you can take on the first thrust.

John stepped up and inserted his dick. With a little resistance, he gained entry. To his credit, he didn't shove the entire 11 inches on the first stroke. I didn't feel his pelvis hitting mine, but I think he may have gotten 7 or 8. God. I love getting fucked. John worked his pelvis in and out, slowly, until on the 10th stroke in, he bottomed out. Then he started withdrawing and leaving his dickhead on my hole, and then entering slowly, all 11 inches. He did this several times.

JOHN: Jack. Do you know what this is called?

All I could do was shake my head no. I had Carl's dick in my mouth. He's just working it in and out, not entering my throat.

JOHN: It's called long dicking. Carl can't give you long dicking. Do you know why?

I shook my head again.

JOHN: Because he ain't got a long dick, like mine.

I laughed, spitting Carl's dick out. Carl moved his dick all over my face, before finding my mouth again. He was laughing too.

JOHN: Now you can do it slow, like I'm doing, or you can speed it up.

Which he proceeded to do. Just going faster, not thrusting.

And there I go. I start cumming. John holds his dick in, while I'm cumming.

JOHN: I love the way your ass grips this long cock when you're cumming. I'm going to make you cum again, and then as you're doing it, I'm going to breed you.

He proceeded to resume his latest speed. Since his hands were free, he started playing with my nipples. Oh my god. I think he's going to make me cum again. But my body is resisting it. Men weren't meant to be multi-orgasmic. John stopped playing with my nipples, but I reached up to work them.

JOHN: You like them titties played with? Hmmm?

He slapped my hands away, and proceeded to play with them himself.

JOHN: When I'm fucking you, those are MY titties.

He interrupted his strokes to lean over and suck on my nipples. I held his head to my right nipple. He nibbled on it, then moved over to the left side. Oh my god. I might cum from just his sucking on my nipples. I didn't get the chance. He stopped working on my nipples and started the long dicking again. Every few strokes, he would hold it in, and twist my nipples. Oh yeah. That is doing it.

I started moaning around Carl's dick. Here it comes. I start squirting for the second time in 15 minutes, and John has sped up. He may not be long dicking, but he IS thrusting. And I feel his cock throbbing in my ass. I know that I'm being bred. I love feeling those last few thrusts, and knowing that a guy is filling me with his cum. John takes one more thrust, and I feel a couple of more throbs.

JOHN: Damn. I needed that. That was a 2 day load there.

And he slaps my ass.

JOHN: Jack, you're welcome over here anytime. You've got a great ass.

He withdraws, coats my crack with the last remnants of cum on his cock, and said that he needed to get dressed. He walks over to a dresser, and opens a drawer.

JOHN: Fuck. My clean laundry is down in the dryer.

I see him grab a wash cloth, and step out of the room. No towel.

And. He left the door open. Carl still had my legs in his hands, and was still pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. He didn't seem in a hurry.

Then a guy stuck his head in the door, said hi to Carl and asked where John was. Yes. He saw that Carl was busy.

CARL: He's either across the hall or downstairs.

The guy walked away, but left the door open. I saw another guy walk around the corner, and crane his neck in, then walk on.

I pushed Carl out of my mouth and asked him to let me up.

CARL: You want to shower?

JACK: Here?

CARL: Yeah. Otherwise, you're liable to leak out on the way home, and it's getting cold out there. You could freeze your ass off.

Funny, and polite.

There were 2 towels on top of the dresser. Carl grabbed them and said: "Follow me."

We went across the hall. The bathroom was a lot smaller than I expected. 2 sinks on a counter just inside the door on the left, then a half wall, and 2 urinals beyond that. No partition between the urinals.

Across the room, there were two toilets, again, no partition between them, and then behind the door, a shower stall ... a fairly big shower stall, but it had 2 heads.

Carl hung the towels on the wall, and got in the shower, telling me to follow him in. Wow. I was actually showering with a guy. I wonder if Carl is going to fuck me in the shower. That would be hot.

I get in, and Carl has the water on. There are already bars of soap in the stall.

CARL: Assume the position Jack. Hands up on the wall.

Fuck. I like this Carl. I assume the position.

Carl grabs the soap, and starts working on my ass. He explains that he wants the cum to start flowing out. There will still be leakage, but this will help.

He then stands up and hands me the soap. He tells me to scrub him down. Yes sir. Whatever you ask. I start rubbing his back, go down his legs, caressing his balls from behind, then I work on his ass. I even insert a finger.

CARL: Not here Jack. They don't want sex in the showers.

I heard it. Not here. So that means that he would consider it somewhere else? I wonder if I could fuck him? I rinse his ass, then slap him, and tell him to turn around. Now his dick is in my face, and I realize that he never came. I inquired.

CARL: I'm not allowed to cum in the house while I'm pledging. And it's killing me. I want to fuck you so bad, but it will have to wait.

I hope that he's not planning on waiting long. Damn.

We continue washing each other. When Carl does my back, he rubs his cock up and down my crack. At one point, he was at the entrance to my hole.

CARL: Damn rules.

And he backs off. Carl tells me to grab the towels. I exit the stall, hand a towel to Carl and start toweling myself off. I didn't realize that I was blocking the door. It hits me in the back. I scoot forward, and a black guy walks in. He sees Carl in the shower and waves, then walks over to the urinal and proceeds to pull out 6 inches of dark meat. This is what I can see outside of the pants. I start staring.

GUY AT THE URINAL: You like what you see? I can give you a close up view if you want to come down to my room.

Carl steps out of the shower: "We gotta get back across to John's room. See you later Bill."

He guides me out and across the hall.

While we were in the shower, John is downstairs gathering up his laundry. There, he meets Anthony and Ty.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers
12