Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOHN: What did you think?

ANTHONY: You know me. If he's in shape, and he's white, I'll fuck him. Hell, I might fuck a chubby, white guy, just to hear him squeal like a pig. SOOEEEE. I wish my girl would let me take her ass, but she draws the line there. Might have to find a new girl.

TY: I didn't see much, but I'm in.

JOHN. Ok. I'll let Carl know that you'll be calling him. This will fulfill his pledge requirements. Thanks for helping him out.

He grabbed his laundry, and headed back up stairs. He was already dressed, and packing up the baggie of dope when Carl and I returned.

JOHN: Sorry Jack, but I only have one bag for sale today, but if you like, I can work on another bag for you. I'll let Carl know. We're throwing a party next Saturday. Why don't you come to that, and maybe I can have a bag for you by then.

JACK: Really? I have a couple of tests the following week, but let me see how I'm doing with my studying.

JOHN: Deal.

Carl and I dressed, and walked out of the fraternity house returning to the dorm.

JACK; So Carl. I've got to ask. I've heard that all black guys are hung like a horse, is that true?

CARL (laughing): I can't tell you about all of them, but I know of several that are big. You've seen John. My dad is just as long, and as thick as me. That is about the limit of my knowledge. I saw plenty of dicks in high school gym class, and there were a lot of long, soft dicks, so it may be true. We like to think that, at least.

Wow. The father that I'm supposed to meet, has a dick as big as John's. Get those thoughts out of my mind.

JACK: Carl. You never answered my question from earlier. Why did you ask me to help you with calculus? It's obvious that you're way ahead of me there.

CARL (laughing, again): That's easy, Jack. Michael told me what a great blowjob that you gave him, and I needed a blowjob. But remember, I asked nicely.

That was true, he did say please.

12