Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 10

Story Info
It's party time at the KOK house.
4.6k words
4.77
2.7k
3
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

After the morning's activities, we all went to lunch.

BILL: Alex. You were supposed to be gone all weekend. What happened?

ALEX: Short story is that I got dumped. The bitch found someone that was there more than a few days a month. So I headed back here. I'm sorry that I didn't call.

MICHAEL: Don't worry about not calling, Alex. Are you doing ok?

ALEX: Yes. That blowjob helped a lot. Thank you.

I looked around. Alex wasn't really quiet with that remark. I didn't see anyone staring at us.

MICHAEL: My treat ... this time.

ALEX: Noted.

The talk turned to the football game. Then I told them that Alan was back. I had asked him to come to lunch with us, but he said he wasn't hungry, and asked if we could talk after I finished lunch. I told them that I was going to listen to the game in my room, with Alan.

I returned to my room after lunch. Alan was lying on his bed. I wasn't sure if he was asleep, so I tried to keep quiet.

ALAN: That's ok Jack. I'm not asleep.

JACK: Ok. You want to talk? It's none of my business, but where were you last night?

Alan had received a Dear John letter from his girlfriend back in Illinois earlier in the week.

ALAN: I went to her college, took the train. I got as far as Gary, realized that I was being a dipshit, got off and caught the first train back. I had to sleep on a bench in the train station.

JACK: So. Is everything ok?

ALAN: Yes, and I have to apologize for using you as a cumdump. I consider you a friend, and I shouldn't have done that.

JACK: Well. I wondered about that, but up to this point I wasn't ready to confront you on it. I'm glad now that I could help you out.

ALAN: I'm not saying that I won't ask occasionally for a blow job, or a fuck, but I won't expect it.

JACK: Do you mind if I ask you occasionally as well?

I didn't expect Alan to suck me, but he had a nice cock, 7 inches with a large helmet and the best tasting precum.

Alan smiled and nodded his head. He said the game was starting and asked if I was going someplace else to listen. I said no, and turned on the radio.

The game was over by half time. Michael knocked on our door, stuck his head in and said that Carl had called and asked that I be there by 5. He had some things he needed help with prior to the party.

JACK: Sure. I think that I'll take a nap before going over there.

Michael closed the door and Alan asked me what was up? I told him. I told him about the 2 black guys that needed to fuck me so that Carl could get into the fraternity, and then I told him about the girl that I was going to fuck before any of this occurred.

ALAN: Are you serious? Carl is pimping you out?

JACK: Relax. I wouldn't do it unless I wanted to. And, I've gotta be honest with you, I'm still a virgin. If I needed to give up my ass to rectify this situation, at least its to help a friend.

Alan just shook his head.

ALAN: You're right. You need to rest. I'll leave you alone. Maybe Michael will have a joint to share.

JACK: There you go. Party a little bit. I think the party is open tonight. Maybe you'd like to go to it.

ALAN: That's at the black fraternity?

JACK: Yes, but Carl said that its not an all black gathering. There are plenty of white people there, especially girls.

ALAN: Ok. I'll think about it. You get your nap.

He left the room.

Alan went down to Michael's room, where Michael shared a joint with him. They chatted a little while. Alan told Michael of his disaster love life and asked Michael about the party.

Michael gave him the details ($10 cover, but a lot of women because their cover was $1). Alan thanked him for the info and said he was going to take a walk.

I woke up about 4. I took a good shower, and as I was drying off, I saw Rufus in the shower area as well. He was staring at my ass. Rufus was a 6'5" black guy, that should be playing football with that body. His towel was over his shoulder and he was stroking his soft cock. It was impressive.

I don't know what got into me, but I said: "You like what you see Rufus? Freshly shaved."

Rufus just smiled and continued to stroke his cock. It was stiffening.

JACK: I wish that I could help you with that, but I'm afraid that I've gotta go. Rain check?

Rufus just nodded, and continued to stroke his cock. It was getting harder. It looked like a steel rod, a thick steel rod. Carl was thickest that I've had, but this looked like another level above that. I'm not sure that I could take that.

Little did I know, but Carl neglected to tell me that Anthony, the first guy in line, had the thickest cock in the fraternity (at least if rumors were true). In a few hours, I would find out if I could take it.

JACK: See you later.

And, I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed back to my room. I dressed in my party finest, a button down shirt, and some jeans. I grabbed my coat and headed to the fraternity house. I arrived a little after 5, rang the doorbell and when a guy answered, I told him I was looking for Carl. The guy that answered the door told me to call him J. He was another pledge, and he showed me to Carl.

CARL: Hey Jack. I've got to notify Ty that you're here, then I can take you around.

He looked around for the pledge trainer (Ty) and asked if he could be excused. Wow. Carl actually asked permission for something. The trainer just nodded and waved him off. The pledge trainer was Ty, and he was hoping to get a piece of my ass tonight himself, but he was going to be fourth in line. I was not aware of this. Ty looked at me, nodded, then turned to give directions to one of the pledges.

CARL: Come on up to John's room. We need to help you get prepared for tonight?

JACK: Prepared?

CARL: We have to get you cleaned out.

JACK: I already showered.

CARL: That's a start. Come on.

I followed him up to his brother's room. He told me to undress, we were going to have to go in the shower.

JACK: Ok.

And I stripped. So did Carl. He grabbed two towels and a box and said: "Follow me."

We went across the hall to the bathroom. Carl set the box on the sink counter, and pulled out a big rubber container. He told me it was an enema bag. This would clean out my insides. He squirted some dish soap(?) in the bag. It looked like that green stuff from TV, where the lady is soaking her hands in it. Then I thought about hands, I mean fingers, in my ass. Carl then got in the shower and filled the bag up with lukewarm water.

CARL: Come in here Jack.

I went in the shower, and Carl handed me the bag, and then proceeded to attach a tube to it. At the end of the tube was a long, slender plastic piece.

CARL: Now. I need you to hold that bag as high as possible while standing against that wall (pointing to my right).

I grabbed the bag in my right hand and prepared to get frisked, with my hands up against the wall. Then I felt that plastic piece enter my ass. It was so slender, that it entered without any lube.

CARL: Now, I'm going to release the contents of the bag, and you NEED to hold it in for as long as possible, then run over to the toilets and release the water. Let me know when it seems to be too much.

JACK: Ok.

I heard a click, then I felt a rush of water entering my ass. Well, this was a new sensation.

JACK: What is all this?

CARL: I'll fill you in on it later. Had enough?

Carl reached up and pressed the side of the bag. I felt an extra wash of fluid into my ass.

JACK: Yes.

I heard the click, then Carl asked if I could make it to the toilet? I said yes, and hopped out of the shower, and sat down to release the water.

Carl was refilling the bag, and he came out of the shower.

CARL: One more time. Just hold the bag up against that wall. It'll be a shorter trip to the toilet. Just please make sure that you don't have an accident before getting there.

The second time, it was almost clear.

CARL: Good. Lets hop in the shower.

After the shower, we headed back to John's room. John was there with the pledge trainer, Ty. John had a joint rolled and was just about to light it.

JOHN: Good. Let's get this party started. I think that Anthony and Beth are here already.

He handed me the joint, which I handed to Ty. Ty handed it back to me and I offered it to Carl, and he told me to take another hit. I did, then passed it off. This repeated, so that I had 6 hits off the joint, to 2 for each of them.

JOHN: Ok. You know where Anthony's room is?

CARL: Yep. Let's go Jack.

We were still wrapped in our towels. We went up to the third floor. Carl turned left, and knocked on the first door. This gorgeous white girl answered the door. Her name was Beth.

BETH: Hi Carl. Can you give Jack and me a few minutes alone? When Anthony returns, you can come on in.

CARL: Sure thing. I'll just wait out here.

Beth was only wearing a bra and panties. Nobody told me about her tits. They were impressive to say the least. She was about Michael's height. She had a slender waist, and that just made the tits look bigger. I entered the room and she closed the door.

BETH: Have you ever been with a woman Jack?

JACK: No. And I never dreamed that the first woman I was with would be as good looking as you.

BETH: Thank you, Jack. Would you like to take my bra off?

JACK: Yes, but I thought Anthony was supposed to be here. Do we need to wait?

BETH: Anthony is giving us 15 minutes alone. He'll be here.

I stepped forward, and reached around behind Beth to unclasp her bra. As I did so, I pressed up against those tits. OH MY GOD!

BETH: It's a front clasp, Jack.

She pushed me back, gently. When I brought my hands around to the front, she brought them between her tits.

BETH: The clasp is here. I have faith in you. You can figure it out from here.

I did. Rather quickly I thought. The bra came off, and she had me take it off her shoulders.

BETH: I love having my nipples sucked on Jack. Would you help me out.

FUCK YES. Did I say that out loud?

I leaned over and started licking her right nipple, while my right hand was groping her left tit.

BETH: Pinch it Jack. Gently. Make love to my nipples.

After just a couple of minutes, Beth told me to take my towel off. I dropped it, and then she told me to remove her panties. As I slid them down her legs, I smelled something. It smelled like sex.

BETH: Have you ever eaten a pussy Jack?

JACK: No.

She sat on the bed, and lifted her legs.

BETH: Lick me Jack. I want to cum on your tongue.

I looked at her pussy. It looked swollen and red, and there seemed to be a lot of moisture there. I fingered the girl in high school, but never got to the point of seeing it. Maybe this was normal?

BETH: Come on Jack. I need to feel your tongue in me.

I knelt at the side of the bed, bent over and started licking that pussy. There was a lot of moisture. I heard that women get wet when they get horny, but I wasn't ready for this. I was amazed that her wetness tasted a lot like cum.

BETH: That's it Jack. Anothony left you a present. Clean that up, then you can fuck me. You want that, don't you?

I looked up from what I was doing, and she was squeezing her breasts together. She was able to raise her tits high enough, that she could lick them. I got back to business. As far as eating Anthony's cum, it didn't bother me a bit.

The door opened, and in walked Carl and, I assumed, Anthony. Anthony was about 6'3", with broad shoulders and strong looking legs. He was only wearing a pair of gym shorts. The bulge looked massive, but I thought it might just be my imagination.

ANTHONY: Get back to work. I left that present for you.

I returned to cleaning Beth's cummy cunt. At one point, Beth said: "Right there. Keep licking right there Jack. That's it. Feel that nub? Put your tongue on that for me. Ok. Stick you tongue back in me, but I want you to remember that spot.

I followed her instructions, and on the third or fourth time that I hit that spot, she clamped her legs around my head, and held me in place. She actually shook.

When she calmed down,

BETH: Thank you Jack. You may fuck me now.

I stood up and was about to enter her in the missionary position, but she told me to lay on the bed and she was going to ride me. I got up on the bed, and she had me lay my head by the side. She then straddled me and lowered herself down. It was all that I hoped it would be. I had been in Michael's ass, but this was different. I liked this.

After a couple of minutes of her riding me, I saw Anthony drop his shorts. It was then that I saw how massive that bulge was. I think that my eyes popped open. This made Rufus's rod look small. 11 inches of thick, carbon steel. He came over to the bed and laid his cock across my face.

ANTHONY: Did you like my present? How would you like some more?

I just stared at it. I opened my mouth and tried to lick it. Meanwhile, Beth started bouncing on my dick.

BETH: That is so hot. I love seeing a guy suck a cock. Suck it for me Jack.

I opened my mouth to let Anthony enter. I scooted around so that my head was off the edge of the bed, and Anthony pressed forward.

ANTHONY: Are you going to swallow all of me Jack? I've never had anyone do that to me? John told me about your talents. Let's see how much you can take.

With this, he started pumping slowly in and out of my mouth. With each entry, he pressed a little more on the entrance. I was used to taking Carl, but this might not work. Eventually, I felt my throat give way, and Anthony was able to sink another 2 inches in.

ANTHONY: Damn Jack. You've got 9 inches. Only 2 more to go. Think you can do it?

JACK: Mmmmmmmmm

Anthony backed out again and Beth continued her frantic bouncing on my dick. Anthony made another entry and I felt it get stuck again. Then Beth finally did her magic, and I came. When I came, I guess my throat relaxed a little bit more, and Anthony was able to press his balls against my forehead.

ANTHONY: Fuck Jack. Too bad that I'm only supposed to breed you. You need to come back sometime so I can take full advantage of this throat. Did he cum Beth?

BETH: Yes. I want him to clean me up again, while you prep his ass.

Anthony removed his dick from my mouth. Beth and I switched places, and I started licking my cum from her. I felt Anthony behind me licking my ass. I glanced quickly back and saw that it was Carl.

CARL: Jack. You shaved?

JACK: Yes. Both Michael and I did.

I returned to Beth's pussy and paid special attention to that nub. I felt her give a little shudder and squeezed her legs together again.

BETH: Thank you, Jack. Ok boys, let's get this show on the road.

Carl climbed up on the bed and had me lean over so that I could blow him. I felt Anthony (maybe it was Beth) greasing up my ass. Those fingers seemed too small to be Anthony's. I'm liking this Beth.

CARL: Ok Anthony. You've got a half hour with this ass.

A half hour? I'm going to have that pole in me for a half hour? What I don't do for a friend.

Anthony stepped forward. Beth greased up his cock, then placed it on my hole.

BETH: Be gentle at first. I'm enjoying this kid. We may want to keep him.

Anthony took his time. He knew this was the biggest dick that I'd ever taken. After 5 minutes, he was most of the way in.

ANTHONY: You ready for the rest?

JACK: Fuck me Anthony. Please.

ANTHONY: Well ... You did say please.

Anthony started taking long, slow strokes, Eventually, I felt his balls slapping mine. He picked up speed. For the next 20 minutes, he continued at a moderate speed. Meanwhile, I had Carl's cock in my mouth. Each time Anthony advanced, I felt Carl's cock enter my throat. It was a lot easier after Anthony.

CARL: I'm sorry Anthony, but times almost up. Are you ready to nut?

With that, Anthony picked up his speed. He would withdraw almost his whole dick, then quickly slam it back in. On the second stroke, I came. I almost collapsed right there. After another minute of this, Anthony let out a loud moan. I felt the first two spurts enter deep in my bowels. He withdrew and slammed it back in. Another 2 or 3 spurts, and finally one more thrust and he emptied his nuts into me.

ANTHONY: Fuck. That is some fine pussy. Thank you Carl. Are you sure that I can't keep him here all night. I'm sure that Beth would love him to stay as well.

CARL: Sorry, but Bill's expecting us in a few minutes.

Carl grabbed his towel and handed mine to me. We headed down to the bathroom on the 2nd floor, and Carl told me to sit on the toilet. He was sure some of that cum would drain out.

After a minute or two, he had me jump in the shower to rinse off, and then I dried myself with my towel, wrapped it around me and we were off to see Bill.

I had met Bill once before. When Carl had introduced me to his brother, and after John had fucked me, we were in the bathroom, drying up after a shower. Bill entered, almost knocking me over, and proceeded to take a long piss. I was caught staring at his limp dick. He had to have almost 6 inches hanging outside of his zipper. I was wondering how big this was going to be. I'd heard that black guys were all hung, but I couldn't believe the sizes that I was seeing. Is this normal?

We headed around the corner and found Bill's room. Carl knocked and Bill answered.

BILL: Welcome. Come on in.

Carl and I entered. Bill was wearing a towel. I looked down to the bulge.

BILL: You like what you see Jack? You were staring at my cock when I was peeing. Are you into golden showers?

CARL: No.

I had no idea what a golden shower was. Were they on the third floor? I had only seen the bathroom on 2.

BILL: We'll see. That's not what he's here for anyway.

Bill dropped his towel. Then he stepped up and removed my towel.

BILL: Kneel there.

He pointed to a cushion on the floor. I knelt, and he stepped forward. Longer and as thick as Carl, but nowhere near the size of Anthony, and it had a downward curve. I dove on it. I tried to shove it down my throat on the first try. Came off, and licked from the top to the bottom. When I got to the base, I took one of his massive balls in my mouth, while I started to stroke his cock. I sucked on one ball, then the other for a moment, then worked my way back up to the tip. That downward curve made it easier to get the whole dick in my throat. This was interesting. When it reached the back of my throat, I swallowed. When I did that, it slipped all the way in. I guess Anthony opened up my throat. Bill grabbed my head, and held me there for a moment. Eventually, I tapped out. He let me go.

BILL: Damn. That is one talented throat. I'm already glad that I called Carl before Ty got in there.

Ty wanted to fuck me too? Damn, a guy could live here.

I dove in again.

CARL: I'm sorry guys, but we've got 30 minutes and you need to start fucking.

BILL: Ok. But I want more of this throat some day. Fuck yes.

Carl crawled up on the bed and turned to face me. I knew the position, so I bent over and took him in my mouth.

BILL: Anthony has already dumped a load in here? Looks clean.

CARL: Yes, but we cleaned up a little bit. You'll need some lube if that is what you're wondering.

Bill grabbed a nearby jar, and greased us up. In a moment, he entered me. Considering his size, he entered rather easily. I wondered if Anthony had opened my hole up so much, that I would have difficulty taking normal size dicks, like Michael and Alan ... that is if you can call 7 or 8 inches normal. Even little Alex had a dick as big as me. Enough day dreaming.

Bill started a steady rhythm.

BILL: Did you cum on Anthony's cock?

I nodded my head while keeping Carl's dick in my mouth.

BILL: Of course you did. The second orgasm is the better. Are you ready for that?

As I nodded my head, I moaned a yes. He obviously was not aware of my time with Beth. For the next 10 minutes, he kept a steady pounding, then had me flip on my back. He placed a pillow under my rear and then raised my legs. He put them over his shoulder and started pumping into me. With each entry, I felt his dick slide along my prostate. I went over the edge and managed to get a few spurts out.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers
12