Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BILL: Damn. You just about have all the cum fucked out of you, and you still got a couple of more dicks to take.

A couple?

Bill started slamming into me. His balls were slapping my ass and then I noticed they had firmed up. He was about ready to blow, and he did.

He leaned over, pushed Carl's dick out of my mouth and kissed me.

BILL: Any time you want a rematch, Jack, let me know.

Bill stood up and released my legs. He grabbed his towel and told Carl that he had the room for 30 minutes.

He left.

CARL: Thanks Jack. This really helped.

JACK: Just about anything to help a friend.

CARL: I may not be able to last 30 minutes. I haven't been allowed to cum yet today, so lay back again, because your ass is mine now.

I laid back on the bed, and Carl lifted my legs. He picked up where Bill had left off.

CARL: Look at me Jack. I really appreciate this. I've got one more guy that wants to fuck you, but if you don't feel up to it, I understand. You've already taken 2 1/2 feet of cock.

JACK: What's the record?

CARL: You mean record for number of feet or number of cocks? Truthfully, I don't know. I know that not every guy here fucks guys, but there are quite a few that love to fuck ass, and not many women that will allow it.

Then he leaned forward and kissed me, and as our tongues fought, he pounded into me.

CARL: You came for them Jack, are you going to cum for me?

JACK: Fuck me Carl. I want to cum for you.

Carl proceeded to fuck me hard. I was moaning constantly, but I couldn't quite get over the edge.

CARL: Hold your legs for me Jack.

I grabbed my legs, and then Carl grabbed my cock. A couple of strokes, and that's all it took. One more time, I was spasming. When I came, that caused a chain reaction with Carl. He blew my fourth load of the day in my ass. He leaned over and kissed me one more time, then let me up.

CARL: Come on. Let's see if John has any more of that Jamaican.

JACK: You don't have to ask me twice.

We wrapped the towels around our waists and returned to John's room. It was unlocked, but empty. Carl looked in the end table drawer and found a couple of rolled joints. He picked one up and lit it.

After handing it to me, he said: "I don't know if its Jamaican, but I'll bet it'll work".

We finished it off, then he said it was time to hit the showers John had laid out two fresh towels, so we deposited the soiled ones and went across the hall.

Carl scrubbed me down again, and then started rubbing his cock in my crack. Fuck. I don't think I could ever tire of that cock. Michael told me once that it was a cock a person could get addicted to. I know what he means. I moaned as he rubbed it over my hole.

Carl backed away.

CARL: Damn rules.

We proceeded to wash each other off. Carl was hard again. We got out of the shower, dried ourselves off and headed back to John's room. When we entered, John and Ty were back in there. They were wearing boxer shorts. John had a tee shirt on, but Ty was shirtless. Another body that you would die for.

John had another joint out: "Smoke?"

He lit it up and passed it to Ty. Ty handed it to me, then removed my towel.

TY: I just wanted to see what I was missing out on.

I smiled at him.

JACK: Well, give me a while, maybe you won't have to miss out.

I squeezed his bulge.

JACK: If not tonight, I'll give you a raincheck. When does the band start?

JOHN: They're just letting the first paying guests in. The band won't start for about an hour.

TY: Stick up here and smoke with us. There is plenty of time to party.

He turned me around and smacked my ass.

TY: I love to see those asses jiggle.

CARL: Give him a chance to relax for a while Ty.

TY: Ok then, get dressed and get downstairs and start to mingle.

12