Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John started smiling. "Jay! Come on in."

John found a pair of boxer shorts and slipped them on. Michael, Bill and I found our briefs and put them on.

Jay said, "Ty told me that you would like to be on the list with my volunteer."

That got Bill's attention. "You found a volunteer?"

"Yeah. A MILF that I hooked up with last night."

"A MILF? I'll help you out if you like."

"Thanks, but Ken and Ty have already confirmed. I was just here to check with John. I'm headed over to her place right now, and I wanted to give her an update."

"Put me on that list Jay," John said. "Thanks for letting me know and let me know when you want to set this up. If I'm third on the list, you can use my room when we're done."

"Thanks. I'll let you know."

He turned and left the room. I wondered how big his dick was.

John started to put some pants on over his boxers. "Carl told me to meet him at the bar when we were done. Did you guys want to join me?"

Michael and I said that we would. Bill declined.

Bill looked at Michael. "You enjoy taking cock, obviously. Would you be interested in letting me in that ass sometime?"

"Thanks for asking Bill, but I saw the girth on you and I've had problems taking thick cocks in the past, so I think that I'll have to pass. If I should change my mind, I'll let you know."

"Fair enough. Jack. I hope to see you around again."

"I expect that I'll be around every once in a while. I look forward to seeing you again."

With that, Bill left. We all dressed and headed out to the bar. Carl was speaking with a young lady when we got there. He introduced us and took Michael aside. Michael, then grabbed me. "Carl's going to need the room for a couple of hours. Can I hang in your room when we're done here?"

"Sure thing. I don't think Alan will mind, especially if we explain the situation. After we finish these beers, let's go across the street and grab a six pack. We can go back to my room and listen to some music and smoke some dope."

Which is exactly what we did. Alan joined us in the beer, but not the dope. Around midnight, Carl knocked on the door and told Michael the coast was clear. He was going to walk the young lady home, and he would be back in half an hour.

Alan and I hit the sack after Michael left. Tomorrow was Saturday and I had a date with Mary.

I didn't set an alarm, woke up at 10 o'clock. Fuck. Missed breakfast. Alan hadn't and had grabbed a couple of oranges for me. I saw them sitting on my desk. Thank you, Alan. I turned on the radio, ate my oranges, and headed for the showers. After my shower, I stopped by Rufus and Pete's room and knocked on the door. Rufus answered, saw me in the towel, and invited me in. "I wasn't expecting to see you dressed like that when I opened the door."

"I was looking for Pete, actually. He asked me if I could help him shave his groin today."

Rufus just shook his head: "I think he just ran out for a few minutes. I'll send him down to your room when he returns."

"Thanks."

I left and returned to my room. Alan spent so much time in the library, it was almost like having a room to myself. I stayed in my towel, thinking that Pete would be down shortly. I was looking over a calculus problem when there was a knock on my door. It was Pete. "Hey Pete. Come on in."

"Thanks for this, Jack."

"No problem. Can I offer you a joint?"

"Yeah. Rufus doesn't like me to smoke in our room, so I don't get much a chance to do so."

"Do you have any of your own?"

"No. Do you know someone that has some to sell? I figure that if I want to get high, I can always step outside to smoke, and that would keep Rufus happy."

"I know of a couple of guys that could probably hook you up." I remembered back to when Michael took me to Ralph's place. And since Pete was twinkish, I was certain these guys would like to hook up with him. I'd have to ask for Ralph's number.

I found a joint in my desk drawer, lit it up and handed it to Pete. We took a couple of tokes each, then I told Pete that he should disrobe, while I went down to the bathroom and got a bowl of hot water. Pete was already smooth over most of his body. It looked like we just needed to trim his bush and shave his groin. When I returned, Pete had found a towel and was sitting on it on my bed. I forgot to tell him which was mine. I was glad he wasn't sitting on Alan's bed.

I spread a dirty sheet on the floor and had Pete kneel on that. I was still wrapped in my towel. I handed the joint and the lighter to Pete and proceeded to trim his bush with some cuticle scissors. Pete was at his full 5 inches. "Good. It'll be easier to shave you if you're hard."

I grabbed his balls and lifted them to see what needed to be done down there. A few swipes with the razor would be all that was needed there. Then I ran my hand over his chest, not feeling any hair, but I brushed across his nipple anyway. I felt him shiver.

"Oh fuck, Jack. That was like a jolt of electricity."

"Yeah. I think most guys' nipples are tied to their dicks. I know it always does it for me."

I put a little shaving cream on his groin and went to work with the razor. After a minute, he was smooth as a baby. "Ok. Turn around and get on your hands and knees. I need to check your ass to see if you have any hair there."

"Really? Ass too?"

"Yep. In for a dime ..."

Pete twirled around and presented his ass to me. I didn't see any hair, but I let my hand run up and down his crack. I let a finger linger on his hole. "Can I ask you, are you a virgin?"

As I ask him, I let the tip of my finger enter his hole. I felt him shiver.

"Yes. Never been with a girl or a guy."

"Really? That didn't stop you the other night when I was in your room."

"Well, once I saw Rufus' dick, and he saw me staring at it, he asked if I could give him a blowjob. I was never able to get more than a couple of inches in my mouth. It wound up being more of a handjob. When I walked in and saw him with his dick buried in your throat, I was amazed."

"But you dove on my cock readily."

"The whole scene was so hot, I just went with the flow."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"I did."

"Why don't you sit back up on my bed, and I can return the favor."

"Really?"

He didn't wait for me to answer, he hopped up on the bed. I grabbed my pillow and put in under my knees and went to town on his dick. He started moaning, loudly.

"Keep it down, please. Rufus said that some of the guys are pissed about hearing the sounds come from our rooms, knowing that it's a couple of guys doing it. Rufus told them to mind their own business but asked me to keep the noises down."

"Ok. But keep that up please. It was feeling great."

I had him lay back. I had the jar of Vaseline down by my side. After I returned my mouth to his dick, I got a little Vaseline on my finger, and penetrated his ass up to the second knuckle. As I sucked, I moved my finger around. I eventually found his prostate, and while I stroked my finger across it, I increased the sucking pressure on his cock. Pete's hands went to my head. I heard a muffled groan, and then felt him shoot his first load into my mouth. For a little cock, he sure shot a lot of cum. I had a tough time keeping up with it.

Once I was done, and gave his balls a final lick, Pete thanked me. He asked if I wanted one in return.

"Thanks, but I've got some plans for this evening, and I need to get some laundry done before that. I would like to fuck that ass some day. Do you think that is something you would be interested in?"

Pete looked at my cock and his eyes got big. "I don't know Jack. I'm not sure that would fit."

"I'd take my time. I think that you would like it. Let me know."

"Ok."

Pete got dressed and left the room. I cleaned up a little and headed down to lunch. The cum was just my appetizer. After lunch, I gathered up my sheets and headed to the laundry. If Mary was coming up here later, I would like to have clean sheets for the event. I turned on the game and got to work.

The movie was at 7. I got my coat, put a joint and a lighter in my pocket and headed out the door at 6 to pick Mary up. It took about 20 minutes to get to her dorm. I was a little early, but Mary was ready for me. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and we left for the movie. It was only a 10 minute walk to get there, but we took it slow, smoking the joint as we walked. It's been a while since I mentioned this. The year was 1973. The town that the University was in had decriminalized pot. Smoking pot on the campus was common.

Mary was a white girl, also a freshman. We recognized each other from our mutual PoliSci class when we were both at the fraternity party last week. I was dressed only in a grass skirt, but if you want to know more about that, you'll have to read an earlier chapter. It took a while, but Carl and I were able to eventually arrange things so that we could share a joint with Mary while in John's room. One thing led to another, and I wound up fucking Mary, while Carl fed his cock to her. At one point, Carl's cock wound up in my mouth, while Mary looked on.

Mary was 5'5" and slender, with dark brown hair and a modest set of tits on her. They weren't small, but they weren't large either. I learned that having her nipples sucked on would drive her wild. She learned that sucking on my nipples would drive me wild as well.

We found seats for the movie near the middle of the theater. I put my coat on the seat, and sat down on it. Mary placed her coat across her lap. The movie was Harold and Maude. It was a strange love story, and I liked it, at least what I remember of it. About a half hour into the movie, I felt Mary take my hand and place it on her leg, under her coat. I moved my hand up and down her leg and found that her crotch was warm. Then, she placed her hand on my cock, and she found it was hard. She leaned over to whisper to me. "I think someone would like to take this elsewhere."

I could only respond with a nod.

Mary whispered in my ear. "When the movie is over, let's go to your room and smoke another joint."

How fucking long is this movie? By 8:45, we were headed to my dorm. I had purchased a bottle of wine in case we wound up there. I've never drank wine before and hadn't bought a corkscrew. When I told Michael about the wine, he inquired about whether I had a corkscrew. Fuck. I never thought about it. Michael loaned me his, making sure that I understood how to use it.

When we got back to my room, I asked Mary if she wanted some wine. Her simple answer was, "Yes." I have to admit, I needed her help to get the cork out, but then I poured us each some into some water glasses we had in the room. Then I went to get the joint. Mary was sitting on my bed, and I had pulled the chair up next to it to pass the joint back and forth. Carl had given me this joint. It was some of the Jamaican that Carl had purchased from his brother.

"I'm getting a little warm Jack. Do you mind if I take my top off?"

"Be my guest. I may join you."

"Join me here on the bed. You can take my top off, and I can remove yours."

Ok. Here we go.

I said, "Just a second."

I grabbed the Vaseline, put some on my fingers and wiped it on the doorknob in the hall. I explained to Mary that was my signal to Alan. She just smiled. I locked the door and returned to the bed. I unbuttoned her blouse. I was fumbling. I couldn't figure out what was going on. The buttons were on the wrong side. I mentioned this, and Mary laughed.

"I'm sorry Jack. You don't have any sisters?"

"Actually, I'm an only child."

"Ok resume what you were doing. I don't know why, but girl's blouses always button opposite from guy's shirts."

I fumbled some more, but eventually got the blouse off. Mary had no problem with the buttons on my shirt. I leaned over and kissed Mary. She ran her hands across my chest, brushing my nipples. I shivered. "Oh. I think someone likes that."

And she proceeded to tweak my nipples. That caused me to groan. Rufus and the other guys were just going to have to put up with noises from my room tonight. I ran my hands up to her breasts, and Mary unclasped her bra and let it drop off her shoulders. I leaned over and took a nipple into my mouth, and I felt Mary clamp onto my head holding me there.

"Oh, fuck Jack. Keep that up."

I moved over to the other breast and gave it equal time.

"Ok buster. Time to get the rest of the clothes off."

In a flash, we were nude and making out on the bed. At one point, we were rolling around, and found ourselves on the floor. Once we stopped laughing, we returned to the bed, but this time in a 69. She was on top. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth, as she gently sucked and stroked my cock. I remembered the lesson that Beth had given me, and while I didn't keep a constant pressure on that nub with my tongue, I didn't ignore it either.

"Oh Jack. Right there. Yes. Yes. YES."

And I felt her shudder.

"I need you to fuck me right now."

I told her that I needed to grab a condom, and she told me that she was on the pill. I wouldn't need that condom. We moved around so that we were in the missionary position, with me on top. For the first time, I entered her unsheathed. I had to take it slow, because I was worried about cumming too soon.

"Faster Jack. I need that cock, please."

Well ... She did say please.

I increased the tempo, and I held back as much as I could, but after only a couple of minutes, I was seeding her pussy. Neither one of us was being quiet. Mary let out a loud groan, and she was cumming again. After we settled down, I got off of her, because I didn't want to crush her. We laid side by side and caught our breath.

"Do you want some more wine?"

"I think that would be perfect."

My bed was against the wall, and Mary sat up and crossed her legs and leaned back against the wall. After getting the glasses, I joined her. The walls were cinder block, and cool to the touch.

"This wall is cold. Spread your legs Jack."

With that, she got up and sat back down between my legs. She had me wrap my arms around her, and my dick was pressed against her ass. I couldn't help it. I wondered if I could fuck her ass. I kept that thought to myself.

"I like you, Jack."

Oh oh.

"But I'm going to tell you something. I hope it's alright."

I was kind of afraid of where this was going. "Ok."

What else could I say?

"I love getting fucked, and I would like to try as many cocks as I can, at least for a while."

Whew.

"I would like to do this more, but I don't want to be exclusive. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes. And thank you. I was worried that you were going to want an exclusive relationship, and truthfully, I am not ready for that either."

"I didn't think so, and that is a big reason that I'd like to see you again. Now, can I ask you another question?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"Do you suck cock often?"

I was in the middle of taking a sip of wine, and almost spit it out.

"Look. You told me that you had sucked Carl's cock before, I was just wondering if that was a regular thing?"

"Yeah. Kind of regular."

"Could I watch?"

"Really?"

"Yes. I think it's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"I'll talk with Carl about it. I think he would be cool with that."

"Is there anyone else? Your roommate?"

"Yes. My roommate. His name is Alan, by the way. And a couple of other guys?"

"Do they return the favor?"

"They have."

This conversation was weird.

"I told you that I want to experience a lot of different cocks. Do you think you could watch them fuck me?"

Ok. Now it's getting strange.

"You want me to watch you fuck other guys?"

"Actually, I was thinking of the guys that you suck. I am sure that we could come up with some different combinations to make everyone happy."

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

"Have you ever done more than suck a cock?"

What is this? 20 questions?

"If you're asking if I've ever been fucked, the answer to that is also yes."

Mary jumped up, twirled and got on her knees between my legs, facing me. She leaned into me and kissed me passionately.

"I want to watch that. Carl?"

"Yes, Carl."

"Others?"

"Yes. There have been others."

She was like a little kid at Christmas. She was so excited.

"I can't believe you can take Carl. That thing was huge."

"It took a little practice."

"You've done it more than once?"

"Yes. Now can I ask a couple of questions?"

Mary kissed me again, then moved around so that her back was to me again. Once again, my cock was pressed against her back and ass. This time, I was hard.

"Ask away. I think that you've been completely honest with me, so ask anything."

"Have you ever fooled around with another girl?"

"Oh Jack. If you could see my dorm. Just about every girl in there has had her head between the legs of another girl in the dorm."

"Wow. Could I watch?"

"I think that could be arranged."

"Ok. Have you ever taken a dick up your ass?"

"Once. It was very uncomfortable, but I didn't care much for the guy either. I never saw him again. Do you want to fuck my ass, Jack?" She wiggled her ass against my dick.

"Yes, but what I would really like right now is to eat you out."

My cum was still in her.

"Really?"

"Yes. I enjoy going down on you."

"Well then. Let's get back into our 69. I want to get you prepared to take my ass, too."

We flipped around again, with Mary on top. She placed her snatch on my mouth and I started licking my cum from her. I didn't forget about that little nub. Each time I pressed my tongue against it, another load of cum was expelled into my mouth. Meanwhile, Mary was busy sucking and stroking my cock. She took her mouth off of my cock.

"Ok Jack. I'm ready. My ass is yours. Just remember, I'm not used to anything going in there, so take it easy ... please."

"I don't want to hurt you Mary. I want you to enjoy it."

I put Mary on her back, and then had her hold her legs up. I leaned over and started eating her ass.

"Oh fuck. I've never had that done to me Jack. Please go on."

I tried to remember what Carl told me when I was trying to open up Michael's ass. Tongue and fingers, gently easing open the hole. Then I put some Vaseline on a finger, and inserted it all the way.

"Oh god. That's only a finger?"

"Yes. How does it feel?"

"I think it was more of a shock than anything. Keep going."

I could feel the ass loosen up a little, and thought it was time for two fingers. A little more lube, and I worked two fingers into her. She let out a groan.

"Oh my god, Jack. That feels good."

I twisted my fingers around to spread the lube and open her hole some more. It was time for 3 fingers. Mary caught her breath. "Take it easy Jack."

"I will. I'll wait until you tell me that you're ready."

And I slowly worked the fingers in and out. In less than a minute, all 3 fingers were in as deep as I could push them.

"Ok. I'm going to insert my dick now. I'll take it slow."

I laid the head of my cock at the entrance and started working it in and out in little strokes. Carl told me that I would feel resistance on a virgin hole, and there it was. "Let me in. Relax."

And boom, I was in.

"Oh geez Jack. That's so big."

She ought to try taking Carl's dick up there. Well, maybe not. That might destroy it for me.

"Are you doing ok?"

"Yes. Keep going."

In a moment, I was balls deep. I leaned over and kissed her.

I resumed my strokes in and out.

"Can I cum inside, or do you want me to pull out."

"Breed me, Jack."

I unloaded into her and then the most amazing thing happened. She has no prostate that my dick could be rubbing against, but she came. And to keep her quiet, I kissed her again. I was still cumming. Her ass was trying to suck all of the cum from my balls. I was spent.