Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. Damn Jack. That was so much better than the other guy. If that is what it's like for you, I can see why you let guys fuck you."

I didn't think I wanted to get into this with Mary, at least not at this time.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? I loved it. Thank you."

She kissed me again, and we got untangled.

"I think I should get back to my dorm. Would it be possible to shower here?"

"Let me run over and see if the showers are clear."

I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to the shower area. I saw Rufus in the hall, waved and ducked in the bathroom. All clear.

I ran back to the room. Mary had found another towel, and had it wrapped around her body.

She looked gorgeous. "Ready?"

Mary nodded.

I grabbed my toiletry kit and we ran down to the bathrooms. We found a shower near the end, and hopped in together. I was not sure how much time we had, but we scrubbed each other down, rinsed off and hopped out of the shower to dry off. Rufus was standing guard at the entrance to the shower area, facing away from us. I looked to the other end. Carl was down there, also facing away. We dried each other off, wrapped up in our towels. I tapped Rufus on the shoulder and he stepped aside.

We got by Rufus, and I turned around.

"Rufus, this is Mary. Mary, this is Rufus."

She actually gave him a curtsy, and we rushed out of the bath and back to my room. There were quite a few guys in the hall now. A few whistles and I hustled Mary back into the room. That was nuts.

Mary was laughing. "That guy was huge."

"Yes he is, in more ways than you know."

Did I actually say that?

We got dressed and headed out to her dorm.