Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 16

Story Info
Alan wakes Jack up.
5k words
4.73
3k
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
249 Followers

I didn't set an alarm for Sunday morning. I woke up with a massive hardon and realized that I slept in the nude. I walked Mary home last night, and by the time I got back to my room, thinking over the nights activities, I was horny again. Alan was in his bed when I returned, so I stripped down and quietly jacked off on my bed. Alan never woke up. I'm not sure if I was disappointed in that, or not. I wonder what he would've done if I had woke him up. Would he have fucked me as a penalty?

As I said, I woke up with a massive hardon. Then I realized why I woke up. Alan poked me in the face with his dick. "Wake up Jack."

I just turned my head towards Alan and opened my mouth.

"That's it. Ever since I heard you jacking off last night, I've been wanting to do this. Then as I was eating breakfast this morning, I was thinking that's what you wanted to do last night, was wake me up. I should've fed you my dick then."

I took his dick out of my mouth. "What if I had wanted you to fuck me?"

"Then you should definitely have woken me up. Is that what you want this morning?"

I answered that by getting up and presenting my ass to him. Alan found the Vaseline and lubed us up. Then without any prep, he shoved his cock in.

I felt that. "Take it easy."

Alan's cock was 7 inch and average thickness. Not the biggest I've had, and now that I think of it, it may have been the smallest. But it was big enough that just shoving it in, even with lube, was a shock. Alan stopped balls deep in me and waited.

"Ok. Go ahead. I'm ready for you."

Alan started a steady pounding of my ass. And he was finding the spot. That, and the hardon that I woke up with had me ready to blow my load. "That's it Alan. Keep doing that."

"Are you going to cum from my dick in your ass?"

"I'm close Alan. Keep doing that."

Alan picked up his speed. "That is the hottest thing I've ever heard of."

Alan was fucking me as hard as anyone that I've had.

"Cum for me Jack. I want to see you spray your blanket. Come on buddy."

And it happened. Then I remembered what got me so horny on the walk home. I loved last night with Mary. But I loved these touchless orgasms. I didn't think Alan could give that to me last night, and that's why I didn't wake him. I'll have to chalk that one up.

Once I started spurting, Alan came, filling my ass. "Oh fuck. That was great." He collapsed on his bed.

I contemplated falling back to sleep but saw that I could still get breakfast. I grabbed my towel and hit the showers. I opened the door, and Rufus, Michael, Carl and a couple of other guys were in the hall.

Carl and Michael started clapping, which started the rest of them laughing. Carl and Michael stopped me in the hall. The rest had returned to their rooms or wherever.

Michael pointed at the two guys that left with Rufus. "Remember those two."

I looked at them. One was Dick from across the hall. "What?"

Michael was practically whispering. "Rember the 2 straight guys, that propositioned me?"

I pointed down the hall with a questioning look.

Michael told me to go take a shower. "We can talk at breakfast if you want."

I got myself scrubbed down and dried myself off. I remembered that Michael said that he occasionally walks to or from the shower with his towel over his shoulder. The thought of exposing myself to anyone in the hallway, caused me to chub up. I wonder what they would say if they saw me walking with a hard on? I wrapped myself up and got back to my room.

Alan was sitting on his bed. "Everybody heard?"

"Yeah. Rufus had warned me about keeping it down, and I'm sorry but I never told you. I should have. But that was good this morning. Thank you."

"Fuck. Well. It is what it is. Are you heading for breakfast?"

"Yes. How about you?"

Alan laughed. "I told you that when I was shoving my cock in your mouth. I guess that you were still asleep. Sorry about that. I already had it. Thanks."

I dressed and knocked on Michael's door. We had a half hour to get downstairs. I closed the door and asked him what he was telling me.

Michael explained. "They came up separately at the end, so they didn't hear everything, but they heard enough. One of them had a hardon, the other I saw groping his junk. I think they're interested."

Michael had told me once that he was propositioned by a couple of the "straight" guys in the dorm, but when he told them that he would want to fuck them first, they declined.

I thought about what he was telling me. "Really? Do you know how big their cocks are?"

"No. But that gives me an idea. If they ask you, tell them if they have 9 inches, sure, but if they're less than 9, they have to give you a blow job first. Chances are that neither of them are close to 9 inches."

I smiled. "I like that idea. Thanks."

"And if you do something with them, let me know about their dicks. If they're not 9 inches, I may change my mind. Especially if I can get a blow job from them."

Carl just shook his head. "Are you two done? Are you ready to go down?"

Once again, Sunday morning cafeteria was sparsely populated. We found a table off to one side.

Carl stuffed a sausage link in his mouth. Chewed, swallowed, then said, "You and Alan sounded like you were having fun this morning."

Michael actually snorted, because he was just taking a bite of an apple.

I looked around. No-one was paying attention. "I was so worked up when I returned home last night, I jacked off in bed with Alan in the room. It woke him up."

Carl looked at me. "So, are you saying that he's been fucking you since last night?"

Michael was too busy listening to take a bite of that apple.

"No. He woke me up this morning as a pay back."

Michael had to get his 2 cents in. "Tell him next time, he should just fuck you when you wake him up, and then you could both sleep in."

"Well. He did tell me to wake him next time. And he never sleeps in."

Carl had heard enough about Alan. "How did it go with Mary last night?"

"I think you know as much about that as you do about Alan this morning. Thanks for standing guard last night."

Mary and I had run across to the showers. When we got out, Rufus and Carl were standing guard at either end so that no-one could wander in there while Mary was back there. Girls were not supposed to use the showers on this floor.

"Thank Rufus. He's the one that stationed me there. "

There were some things that I didn't discuss in the cafeteria, even if it wasn't crowded. "Well. I do have some things that I want to discuss with you and Michael, if you're free after breakfast."

Both nodded.

On the way up, I told them that I was going to knock on Rufus' door and thank him. They told me that they would meet me in their room. Rufus opened the door.

"Hey Rufus. I just wanted to thank you for standing guard last night."

"I wish that I had gotten a better look at her, but no problem. Some of the guys on this floor are real perverts. I loved that curtsy she gave me."

"Have you got a second? Can we talk in your room?"

Rufus stepped back and let me in.

"I know how you can get a better look. She wants to watch me suck a cock. Would you be interested in that? I don't think that she would ever hop on that thing for you, but she might be willing to suck you as well."

"Really? She into some kinky stuff?"

"I guess it depends on the definition of kinky."

To say the least, Rufus was surprised. "Damn. This is interesting. I thought you were going to thank me in a different way."

"I'd like to do that for you too. Are you in need of relief?"

Rufus untied the knot on his gym shorts. "Between the noises coming from your room last night and this morning, you're lucky I didn't drag you back in your room and fuck you good. Have you ever had one this big?"

"Maybe not. I'm willing to try it when you are."

"I'll take a blow job. We've got to find a place where I can fuck you."

"Once you finish your pledge requirement, we can probably get one of the guys there to provide us a room."

Rufus placed his hand on my shoulder. Rufus was 6'5, 240 lbs, with a ruined knee or he would've been playing football. I had lied to him. Anthony may be bigger in total volume, because Anthony was longer, but Rufus had him in girth. I pulled down his gym shorts.

I started sucking on that cock. I couldn't get it all in my throat from this position. Rufus just grabbed my head and started pumping. He wasn't forcing into my throat, but my throat was opening a little. He was able to get about 7 inches in.

I couldn't see it, but Rufus had his eyes closed. "You just stay right there Jack. I'm thinking about that cute girl watching me fuck your face, while she masturbates. I'm not going to last long."

He didn't. But I didn't care. I was going to talk with Mary about Rufus. But maybe Carl and Michael first.

Rufus was now thanking me. He wiped a little cum from my face and stuck it in my mouth. I stood up and asked him if there was more. He took a cloth from his desk and wiped a little more. I told him I had to leave, but I would be in touch. He told me that he had 3 guys lined up for me at the KOK house. We needed to set a couple of dates for that.

I walked a couple of doors down to Carl and Michael's room. The door was open, and Carl was in his gym shorts, with a bong out ready to light it. "Close the door, Jack."

I did. Carl lit the bong and handed it to me. I took my hit and handed it to Michael.

Carl told me, "You know, it's not cool to talk about a fuck. Most girls don't enjoy that."

I could only smile. "But apparently some do. I think Mary wants me to talk to you especially, but she didn't limit it to just you."

Michael passed the bong and said, "We're listening."

"She saw me suck Carl's cock for a bit, then she fed me Carl's cum. She guessed that I suck cocks and wants to watch it."

Michal was liking the sound of this. "I think that you could have a line up of guys for that."

Carl passed the bong to me and said, "Yeah, but I wouldn't let it be general knowledge on the floor."

"There's more. She wants to see me get fucked." I took my toke.

Carl laughed. "That's not scaring anyone away."

"AND, she wants to have me watch her get fucked by some of these guys."

Michael, who was in possession of the bong, sat down. Carl asked if I was looking for volunteers.

"Yes. What do you think?"

Michael beat Carl to it. "Sign us up."

The bong was still going around. I took it from Carl and I saw he had a hardon. I took my hit, passed the bong to Michael, and by the time I exhaled, I was on my knees in front of Carl reaching for his waistband. His dick popped out, and I dove on it.

3 weeks ago, I was a virgin. I've had 3 cocks in my mouth since I woke up this morning, and it wasn't even noon yet. Last night, was the first time that I had been by myself with a woman. And it was all because I walked down the hall to ask Michael about weed. Life was good.

I sucked Carl and Michael fucked me, the second person that has fucked me today. Nothing special happening, just a normal Sunday morning.

I went down to my room. I contemplated going to the library but decided to do some review in my room. Within a half an hour, I was asleep. Someone was knocking on my door. It was Michael seeing if I wanted to have lunch before the Lions game.

Sounded good to me. I felt the back of my boxers and noticed that I had been leaking cum and told Michael that I was going to hit the shower, and meet him down in his room. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself and ran to the bathroom, hopped in the shower, out and dried off and I remembered again about how Michael said that he occasionally walks around with the towel over his shoulder. I gave it a try. I tossed the towel over my shoulder, and walked out of the shower corridor. This leads out to one of the sink areas.

Splashing water on his face was Dick. This was one of the guys that Michael told me about this morning. He was about my size, height and weight (6' and 200 lbs). He looks up.

"Hey Jack."

"Hi Dick. How are you doing?"

"I don't think I'm doing half as well as you. Are you heading down to lunch?"

"Yeah. Michael and I are heading down."

"Do you think that he would mind if I joined the two of you?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't. We'll knock on your door on our way down?"

"Cool. I'm ready anytime."

This whole conversation occurred with me having no towel around me. Dick kept glancing down at my dick. And I was chubbing up. I left him and walked to my room with no more incidents. Got dressed and headed down to Michael's room. He handed me a joint, I took a toke and told him about Dick joining us.

Michael smiled. "Dick, eh? Well, let's not keep him waiting."

We picked up Dick, and found a corner of the dining room. We spoke about the Lions who were playing this afternoon. Dick told us that he was from Illinois and was a Bears fan. The Lions were playing the Bears on Thanksgiving Day this year. Back then, you had to play tough to beat the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. Games were outdoors in Tiger Stadium. It often snowed on Thanksgiving. Outdoor football in the winter on grass. There is nothing like it. Eventually, Dick changed the subject. "So Jack. You were with a woman in your room last night?"

"Yes. Sorry if we were loud."

"No one was complaining that heard it. We were jealous."

I could only smile.

"Well, then it sounded like Alan was fucking you this morning?"

"Yes. Sorry about the noise there, too."

Dick just laughed, then he said: "That's not the point. You're playing with both sexes. I've gotta ask you, what is that like?"

"Well. It doesn't suck."

That got Michael.

Then I added, "Actually, sometimes I do."

That got Dick.

Dick looked around. "Did Michael share with you that I asked if I could fuck him?"

I looked at Michael with surprise on my face (at least I was trying to look surprised).

"No. He didn't."

"Well. Thank you, Michael. Jack. I've heard you with Michael and Carl on occasion, too."

"Yes. Rufus asked us to keep it down. We promised to do so. I just never thought of telling Alan."

"Actually, what I was wondering is if you would give any guy a blow job?"

"Well. It would depend on the guy. If you're asking if I would give you a blow job, the answer is yes, if you're willing to reciprocate."

"Hmm. Let me think about that."

I smiled. "Just let me know."

THE game was this weekend. Thanksgiving was next week. We were all going home for Thanksgiving. Dick would be taking the train Wednesday afternoon. I told him Alan would probably be on that train also if he was looking for company.

"Cool. I'll talk with him."

We gathered up our stuff and headed back upstairs. Dick and I left Michael at his room and walked towards our end of the hall.

Dick whispered to me. "Have you got time now?"

"Let me make sure Alan is not in the room. You check the bathroom."

I left the door open, and Dick entered shortly after me. "Do you want me to lock it?"

I grabbed the Vaseline, wiped some on the outside doorknob, then closed and locked the door.

"Alan and my signal."

I walked over to Dick and put my hand on his crotch. "Do you want to suck first, or should I?"

Dick looked at my hand. "I think that I better. I don't want to lose nerve."

"Do you smoke dope?"

"Not often. Do you have some?"

I walked to my desk and pulled out a joint and a lighter. Lit it up and passed it to Dick. We passed it back and forth a couple of times. After I handed it to Dick the first time, I took off my shirt. After 3 hits a piece, we were down to our underwear. Briefs for me and a jockstrap for Dick.

I looked at the jock strap. "Whoa. You wear that all the time?"

"No. I've got to do laundry this afternoon. This was all that I had clean this morning."

That got me laughing, but I walked over and stroked his bulge. He flexed back at first, but then let me place my hand on his groin. "I like this look."

I took Dick's hand and placed it on my groin. I was hard already. I moved his hand up and down.

I looked at him. "Or would you rather do a 69?"

I stooped down and took his jock off.

"Lay down on your back. You can put your head on my pillow."

Dick followed orders well. I took my briefs off and looked at Dick. Dick's dick was impressive. 7 inches and fat. I actually thought about hopping on it but decided to stick with my plan. I climbed on the bed, put a leg on either side of Dick's head, and leaned over and took Dick's cock in my mouth. I hadn't thought about this. I had to lean over too far, and my cock wasn't going to reach his mouth. "Scoot down towards the other end of the bed."

Again, he obeys orders well. I lowered my smooth balls to his mouth. He didn't hesitate to start licking them. I wondered how far I could take this, but I looked at his cock again and decided that 69 was fine. I leaned forward, and when I did, my dick was pressed into his face. I decided to move it around a little, and Dick grabbed my ass and guided it to his mouth. Then I dove on his cock. I was not expecting him to try and take my whole cock in his mouth, and at first, he did not. But, when I managed to get him all the way in, with that final 1 and 1/2 going into my throat, I felt him pull my hips down, almost causing me to stab him in his throat.

On one of my dives down, I worked a finger at the edge of his hole. This caused him to moan.

I lifted my mouth off his cock. "Remember. Rufus wants us to keep it down."

I could feel him nod with my dick in his mouth. I played with his hole again. The moan was much quieter this time. I felt Dick tapping me on my ass. I also sensed that his dick was getting harder. He was ready to cum. I pulled up so the tip was in my mouth, and pressed my finger into the first knuckle, and he blew. I never actually got a good taste of his pre-cum, but he was giving me a big sample of his cum. Not bad.

Then he stuck his finger in my ass, and it was my turn to moan (or whimper might be more exact). My balls rose up and I shot in his mouth. Dick lifted me up, my dick came out of his mouth, but I was still cumming. My dick bounced up, and I started spraying on his chest.

I started laughing, and I think this started Dick laughing. I crawled off the bed and found a tee shirt that he could wipe himself with. He handed it to me, and I wiped his dick with a dry portion of the tee shirt, and then mine. "If you'd like to do this again, let me know. I wouldn't mind for a ride on that dick sometime too.:

"Would you expect to fuck me too?"

"I would hope to do so, but not expect it. A blow job would be fine."

"Thanks. I'll think about that. When I asked Michael, he said that he would have to fuck me in return. I'm not sure that I could handle that."

"Michael is a lot bigger than I am. If you want to try that, I could break your cherry, then if you want more, you can talk with Michael."

"You guys are something else. Does Michael fuck women as well?"

"Every chance he gets."

I don't think he's had that many chances since he's been here, but I do know that he occasionally goes to the library with no books. Who knows what he is actually up to?

Dick stood up. "I'll let you know. Thanks for this."

He got dressed and went to leave the room. At the door, he said: "Throw me that tee shirt."

He wiped the doorknob and tossed the shirt back to me. I should probably do some laundry as well. The Lions game was starting in a few minutes, so I gathered what I could, grabbed my quarters and headed down to the laundry room with my fingers crossed. I was lucky, there were machines available.

I went back to my room and turned on the radio. I was grabbing my calculus notes when there was a knock on my door. I yelled for whoever was out there to come in. It was Michael. "He gave you a blow job?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
249 Followers
12