Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. He's got a nice dick. I think he would trade blow jobs with you if you're interested."

"What do you mean by nice?"

"Longer than me, but shorter than you, and as thick as Carl."

Michael's lips formed a circle like he was going to whistle. "Wow. I really haven't seen that many dicks hard, but you don't see many white dicks that are that thick."

I relayed the rest of my conversation with Dick (I really thought he would have no problem with this).

Michael thought about it for a second. "I guess that I'll wait and see if he asks again. You're planning on listening to the Lions game?"

"Yes. Did you want to stick around and smoke a joint?"

"I think that I'm going to do some studying. Fuckin Lions."

That was quickly becoming their unofficial nickname around town.

Michael said he would check with me about dinner around 5. Sounded like a plan.

Lions beat the Giants that afternoon. I did a half hour review of each of my courses and took another nap. I woke up about 4, splashed some water on my face and went down to Michael's room. The door was cracked open, and I knocked. Carl told me to come in. Michael wasn't there. Carl said he would be back soon and suggested that I take a seat.

Carl looked at me. "You were serious about Mary?"

"Yes. I'm not sure that she would want to ride that cock of yours, but she'd love to see you fuck me. She specifically mentioned you."

"Why do you think she was at that party? She is curious about black cock. She has probably never seen one."

I hadn't thought about that. "You're probably right about that. I'll be seeing her tomorrow, and plan on asking her out on Saturday again. I could ask her if she has ever smoked from bong? If she hasn't, I can suggest we stop by your room first."

"I think that would be a good idea."

Michael entered the room. "What would be a good idea?"

I related our discussion to that point.

"So. You're going to get her hooked on black dick before I get a chance with her?" He was smiling when he said it.

"Well. She's already seen Carl. And Carl has seen her."

Carl held up the bong and said, "Yeah. I think that puts me at the front of the line."

I told him to hold on. "Let me run down and get a joint. You guys are always providing. I need to start pulling my weight."

I ran out of the room and headed down the hall. Zipped in my room, grabbed a couple of joints and went to return. Dick was just exiting his room. "Hey Dick. We were just about to have a joint down in Michael's room. Are you interested? Carl is there too."

"Thanks Jack. I'm going to pass. Maybe another time?"

I nodded. "Sure thing." I headed back to Michael's room.

I thought about what I had just done. "Just so you know, I invited Dick down here. I probably should've checked with you first. He declined though."

Carl looked at me. "Dick? The guy across the hall from you?"

"Yeah. He seems like a nice guy."

Carl looked at Michael, and Michael just shrugged his shoulders.

Carl said, "Yeah. I guess that would be ok. I would prefer that you check with us first though."

"I know. I'm sorry."

I handed him the joints and indicated that he should get us started. We passed it around and talked about nothing in particular. Headed down to the cafeteria, and then to the common room to watch the end of the late game. The Falcons were at the Rams.

I went to my room and read Isaac Asimov. I rarely got the chance to read for leisure. This was one of his earlier novels, The Caves of Steel.

I was in bed by 9. 8 o'clock class the next morning.

I saw Mary at PoliSci, and we had lunch at her dorm again. I asked her if she was interested in going out again this coming Saturday. She said that she had hoped I was going to ask. She said there was a band that she wanted to hear playing on campus this coming weekend, Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen.

I think that I knew that name. "The guys that did Hot Rod Lincoln?"

"Yeah, but they have a lot of good songs. If you've got time before your next class, come up to my room and I'll play one of the albums for you."

I told her that I was pretty much done with lunch and had time to listen to a few songs. This was the first time that I would see her room. We went in, and Mary checked her turntable, looked like he was already on there, and started it up. My Window Faces the South started up. Mary suggested that I have a seat, pointing at a chair. Mary shut the door most of the way.

"I'm not allowed to close the door if a guy is in the room. If I give you a blow job, can you keep it quiet?"

I looked at the door. I was actually behind the door. I nodded. Then she got on her knees and fished my dick out. By the time she got it out, I was hard. Now Michael gives a better blow job, but I wasn't complaining.

Too Much Fun started playing on the turntable. By the end of that song, Mary was swallowing my load. Well, most of it. She pulled my head forward and kissed me, feeding me some of my own cum.

I looked into her eyes. "Can I return the favor?"

I didn't care if I was going to be late for my class.

"I would love that, but I don't think I could keep quiet enough. I'll take a raincheck though."

I smiled. "That's a deal."

When Down to Seeds and Stems Again Blues ended, it was time for me to go.

I struggled through Pharmacy, then I went to the library there and reviewed all of my notes from the day. I was back in the dorm by 5. I checked in with Carl and Michael. They were ready for dinner. In the cafeteria.

Michael broke the news to me. "I'm going to miss the game this weekend. My mother called, and she expects me to come home this weekend and wouldn't take no for an answer. My godmother is coming in from New York and I've gotta be there."

I was stunned. "Wow. I can't believe you're going to miss the game."

"Neither can I. Fuck."

Carl added. "But, he gave his ticket to my Dad. So, you'll meet him this Saturday."

12