Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 18

Story Info
Day of the game ... more with Jack and Mary.
5k words
4.53
2.3k
1
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers

Well... He Did Say Please Ch.18

I woke up the next morning, and Alan was now reading at his desk.

I looked over at him. "Good morning."

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"I've got a headache. Is there any of that Tylenol around here?"

"Yeah. I'll go get you some water."

He was back a moment later and handed me 2 tablets and a glass of water. "Carl told me everything last night."

"Fuckin' Brad."

Alan knew a little more. "The police were back here last night, and it wasn't just the campus police. I heard they had a long talk with Brad. They knocked on the door here, and Carl told them you were sleeping. They said they would check in this morning. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. That sounds good. Let me splash some water on my face and I'll be with you."

"Meet me down at Carl's room. They've been waiting for us."

I went to the restroom. Dick saw me coming out of my room, asked if I was ok. I nodded.

When I got to Carl's room, I found that his father was already here. Carl introduced me to John Sr.

"Nice to meet you sir."

"Just call me John. If my son is around also, you can call him Junior. He hates it, but he's a cocky SOB, and needs to be cut down a little."

I liked this guy.

Carl asked if I was ready for breakfast.

"Yeah."

Carl and John were ahead. Michael held Alan and me back a little.

Michael said, "We didn't tell John anything about last night."

I thanked him.

We had breakfast. John had coffee. We talked about the game. What else was there today? Oh yeah. I had a date with Mary tonight. I hoped my head would be feeling better by then.

We returned to Carl's room after breakfast. Carl pulled out his bong. Wait. His father was right here.

Carl lit it and then handed it to his father. John took a big hit and passed it to me. There was a knock on the door. Carl took the bong and set it off to the side. Michael went to the door. Harry (the RA) was at the door, looking for me. "Jack. Can you come down to your room. The police are here and would like to speak with you."

That got Carl's dad's attention. "Is there something wrong?"

"No Dad. Jack just needs to report on something."

I followed Harry down to the room, and an officer asked me several questions. He once again asked if I wanted to press charges? I answered no. There was a knock on my door.

There was another police officer. Apparently, they were speaking with Brad as well and were waiting until I had spoken with this officer.

POLICE OFFICER: "Well, Jack. We have a report, and we warned Brad that if anything else happens, he may not be so lucky the next time. Enjoy the game, Jack."

"Thank you, Sir."

Harry asked if I was headed back to Carl's room. I said yes. He walked with me.

Harry spoke with me. "Look. I think I know what was behind this. What you do behind closed doors is none of my business, and none of Brad's business. I told that to Brad as well. Let me know if you have any more trouble."

"Thanks, Harry."

I knocked on Carl's door and was told to come in.

Carl handed me the bong. I looked at his father. "Go ahead. I think you need it. The guys told me that you got in a scuffle last night, and the police were called. How's your head?"

"I have a little bit of a headache. (Holding the bong up) I hope this might help."

John laughed. "That it might. I hope you got a couple of good punches in too."

I took my hit before I responded. "I think everything is being blown out of proportion, but thank you for your concern."

John looked at his son. Carl just shook his head, indicating that his father should drop it.

I had forgotten Alan was here, until I heard him cough. I don't think he's ever hit a bong.

John said, "We've got a couple of hours before we need to leave for the game. Why don't you take a nap. We'll wake you up."

"That sounds good. Thanks."

I went down to my room and laid down. I decided that a little classical music would relax me. I turned on the radio and laid back down. I couldn't go to sleep. THE game was today. I decided to take a shower. I wrapped my towel around me and headed down the hall. There were several guys there, including Brad. I'm not sure if he had already showered or not, but when he saw me, he walked out.

I hung up my towel and turned on the water.

"Let's take a look at the head, Jack." It was Dick. I hadn't seen him when I entered.

He looked at the back of my head, told me I wouldn't want to scrub it, because it had scabbed over. He had a washcloth with him and wet it under my spray and dabbed around the wound. Ok. Scrub everything, but don't wash your hair.

I followed his instructions. It felt good to stand under the hot water. After about 10 minutes in the shower, I got out and dried off. There were several guys watching me. Dick was waiting for me. He spoke with me on the way back to my room. "I heard Rufus was pretty pissed. If you decide to do anything on your own, let me know, I'll back you up and make sure he doesn't take any more cheap shots."

"Thanks, Dick. Right now, I just want to see THE game."

"Right on."

I was back at Carl's room at 10:00. John was just about to walk to the KOK house. "Decided not to take a nap after all?"

"Couldn't go to sleep. Kept thinking about the game."

"Carl and I were just about to go see Junior. Why don't you all come along?"

Alan said that he was going to the game with a couple of other guys and said that he would see us after. He decided to leave. I told them I would be right back with my coat and followed Alan down to our room. I reminded him that I was hoping to have Mary over tonight.

"Yeah. I knew a little knock on the head wouldn't interrupt that. Ok. I'll find someplace to keep me until midnight."

John Sr, Carl, Michael and I headed to the fraternity. John asked us about our classes. I told him what a good job Carl had done helping me with my calculus exam.

John was happy with that. "He's a smart kid. Glad to see that he is helping others."

He asked me about my major, and I explained that while I was in Pharmacy School, I was actually hoping to get a degree so that I could go into pharmaceutical research. He nodded.

When we arrived at the fraternity, Carl just walked in. Adam was in the living room. He got up and greeted us. "Good to see you again John. If you've got a minute, there is something that I think you'd like to see up in my room."

John smiled. "Sure thing. Carl, I'll meet you in John's room in a few minutes."

John and Adam headed upstairs. I saw Jay hanging around in the living room and went over to speak with him.

"I'm sorry that I had to cancel tomorrow, Jay."

"Don't worry about it. Ty told me we would have to wait a couple of weeks. I wanted to talk with you about something else."

"What's that?"

"The MILF I had told you about? She'd like to see me play with a guy. Do you think you would be interested?"

Fuck yes. "I think that I would be more than interested. How can I get ahold of you?"

He gave me the number to his dorm and told me to leave a message with Ty or John. He checks in with them on a regular basis.

I thanked him. "I look forward to it."

Carl called over to me and said he and Michael were headed up to John's room. I told Jay that I'd see him around and followed them upstairs.

John was in his room with a towel around his waist. He dug in that end table and pulled out a joint. He lit it up and handed it to Michael.

"Have a seat guys. Dad's here someplace?"

Carl answered. "Yeah. Adam took him up to his room. They'll be a few minutes."

John laughed. "Adam does enjoy that dick of his."

Adam was the only white member of the house. The house kept him on to service the blue balls of the fraternity brothers. There were limits on how often his holes could be used, but he was free to exceed those limits when he chose.

Adam and John Sr. entered Adam's room, and Adam immediately dropped to his knees and started to fish out Senior's dick. Within a minute, Adam had it to its full 11 inches.

John had his hand on Adam's head. "I wish we had more time, but we have to make this quick. I want to fuck that ass."

Adam got up and took John by his hand into the bedroom portion of the suite. "It's time for you to pay me for that ticket."

Clothes started flying. Adam handed the lube to John and bent over the bed. John landed a hand on Alex's right cheek, making him jump a bit. Then John started preparing Adam's ass for penetration. He lubed up his own cock and pressed it against Adam's hole. There were a lot of cocks in the fraternity, but not many as big as Senior's. Adam was an experienced bottom, and within a minute, Senior was balls deep and long dicking Adam.

Adam shares a trait with Jack. He could cum multiple times just by being fucked. Within five minutes, Adam was spraying his load on his bedspread. John wasn't far behind. He had been hard all morning looking at Michael (Carl's roommate). Carl had told him that Michael would be no dice as far as fucking.

Junior had told him that maybe he had a chance. Junior and Michael have fucked several times in the last couple of weeks. Michael like the orgasms he got while being fucked by Junior's 11 inch cock. But Junior wasn't as thick as his father, and Michael had a hard time with thick cocks.

Adam loved being fucked by thick cocks. He had hooked up with John Sr last year and was hoping he would be here again before Adam graduated. "Oh fuck. I love that cock."

John slapped Adam's ass again. "Get us a washcloth. I need to get down to Junior's room."

Adam jumped up and grabbed a washcloth. He ran down the hall, without putting anything on, and returned with it wetted with warm water. He proceeded to wipe down John's groin, then wiped his own ass.

Adam said, "You go ahead. I'll meet you down there in a few minutes."

John got dressed and headed out the door.

Back in Junior's room, after a couple of hits on the joint, John took off his towel. I started salivating. Junior enjoyed fucking Michael. He liked the twink body. But Michael couldn't swallow that cock to the balls in his throat. I could. I've done it a couple of times, and those memories were flooding back to me when I saw his cock. It soon disappeared. Damn.

My head was feeling better.

Senior arrived in the room. He gave Junior a hug. "Have you got a joint?"

Junior shook his head. "Not a how are you doing son? How are the classes going? No. First thing you say is have you got a joint?"

"I spoke with you on the phone yesterday. You answered all of those questions then. What you haven't answered is, have you got a joint?"

We were loving the way Senior put Junior in his place. Carl walked over to the end table, opened the drawer and handed a joint and the lighter to his father. We got to the Stadium about 45 minutes before kickoff. Adam and Senior went off to their seats. Junior was in his section. Michael, Carl and I were in the end zone, row 88.

The other team went up 10-0 in the second quarter. We kicked a field goal in the 4th quarter to make it 10-3. Then on our next drive, the coach went for it on 4th and 1 from the opposing 10 yd line. A handoff was faked to the fullback and our quarterback ran it around end the full 10 yards for a touchdown. The extra point tied the game. All this happened right beneath our seats. We were in row 88, but it was like we were in the front row.

On our next possession, we started at our own 10 and drove down the field. Our quarterback was knocked out of the game and the drive stalled. Our kicker lined up for a 58 yard field goal. It was just short.

On the ensuing drive by the opposition, we intercepted a pass, and with 28 seconds left in the game, our kicker lined up for another field goal. This time from 35 yards. Another miss. This time, wide to the right. THE game ended in a tie.

The discussion on the way back to the dorm was about who would go to the bowl game. Only one team from our conference could go to any bowl game, and with some rule changes that went into effect this year, it was going to come down to a vote of the AD's.

There was no way they couldn't vote for us. We dominated the game in the second half. We dropped Carl off at the fraternity house. He was going out to dinner with his father and brother. Carl asked me if I was still planning on stopping by with Mary after the concert. My answer was yes.

Michael and I continued on to the dorm.

Michael said, "You might want to take it easy tonight."

"I don't want to tell Mary about what happened last night. If I take it easy, she might think that I've changed my mind about what we discussed last week."

"Ok. I guess Carl will be there to help if needed. I'll be in the bullpen if you want to sit it out."

I looked at him. He started laughing.

When we got back to the dorm, we got dinner, and then I hit the showers again. I shampooed my hair this time, trying to be gentle around the wound. I put a joint in my pocket and headed out to Mary's. I was at her dorm by 6:30.

It was about a 10 minute walk to the Union where the concert was being held. We smoked a joint on the way over there. We had to wait about 10 minutes before the doors opened. It was actually a lot smaller venue than I expected, maybe a couple hundred people in the hall. While I didn't know most of the music, I enjoyed the concert.

I had asked Mary if she had ever smoked through a bong before. She said she had not. I told her that Carl had one. If she liked, we could see if he was in tonight. I was certain that he would share some pot with us if we asked.

Mary was certain there were other things on my mind, but didn't say anything, just marched along side me. Mary was at the game today, and was excited about maybe going to the bowl game on New Years Day. Her parents had already told her they would pay for her trip out there.

When we got to the dorm, I knocked on Carl's door. He answered it in his customary gym shorts, but this time he was wearing a tee shirt. "Hey Jack, Mary. How was the concert? Come on in."

Mary gave Carl a quick hug. "I just love these guys. Have you ever heard them (we had gone to see Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen)?"

Carl said, "Only the Hot Rod Lincoln song."

"They have a lot more and write most of their own music."

I filled Carl in. "I enjoyed it. It seemed like a little country and a little rock. Then they played a song called Down to Seeds and Stems Again Blues."

"So, Carl. Jack tells me that you have a bong. Would it be possible to try it?"

"Sure. Let me go put some water in it, and I'll be right back."

Carl left the room and closed the door most of the way. We were sitting on Michael's bed. She turned my head towards her and kissed me. She was using her tongue and reached up to grab the back of my head, and I jumped.

Mary stopped. "What happened?"

"I hit the back of my head last night, and it started bleeding. I was being a klutz."

"Oh, you poor thing. Let me look at it."

She climbed on the bed and started inspecting the back of my head. "That's quite a scab you have back there. Are you sure that you're ok?"

I just grabbed her and started kissing her again. That is when Carl returned.

Mary looked up. "Did you see Jack's head?"

"Yes. He says its better now, though."

He held up the bong. "He says this helps a lot."

Mary's eyes lit up. "Well. Let's light it up. How do you use it."

Carl explained it to her, as he took the first toke. He held his breath and then passed the bong to Mary.

Carl instructed. "Ok. Hold your thumb over that hole, then just start sucking up the tube."

She loaded the bong with smoke, then took her thumb off the hole, and whoosh it disappeared into her lungs. I was certain she would start coughing, but she didn't. She handed the bong to me, and we proceeded to pass it around.

"Carl. When I last saw you, I saw Jack take your cock into his mouth. He says that he has given you blow jobs before. Is that true?"

"Entirely true. He gives a great blow job."

"Can I watch?"

"What do you think Jack, should we let her watch?"

"I was thinking more of a joint participation." I started unbuttoning Mary's blouse. This time I wasn't confused by the buttons going the wrong way. Then I suggested to Mary that she remove Carl's shirt and shorts. Carl was going commando.

"Oh my gosh. It's just as big as I remembered. I've never seen anything this big before."

She took his cock in her hands. "Why don't you take my bra off and show my tits to Carl, Jack?"

She was facing away from me, and I didn't see a clasp in the back, so I reached around the front and found the clasp there. She had to let go of his cock to so that her bra could drop to the floor. I was removing my clothes, and I came up from behind her and reached around grabbing her breasts. My hardon was rubbing into her back. I reached down to unclasp her slacks. I helped her get them off one leg at a time.

This time when I reached around, I was touching her smooth groin through her panties. I was nuzzling the back of her neck.

Mary was still playing with Carl's cock. "Oh Jack. How much of this can you fit in your mouth?"

I whispered in her ear, "What if I told you all of it?"

Mary let go of Carl's cock and twirled around in my arms. "No way."

"Well, there is a way. Would you like to see?"

"Yes."

I climbed up on the bed, laying on my back with my dick hard as a rock, all 6 inches.

Before taking it in, I spoke with Mary. "Ok. You're going to get a front row seat. Climb up here and sit on my cock."

As Mary got up on the bed, Carl brought his cock to my lips. "Open wide for me Jack."

As Mary was positioning my cock so that she could ride it, Carl started working his cock into my mouth.

Mary lowered herself onto my cock. "I can't believe this. This is so hot."

Carl started entering my throat. That familiar feeling of his cock spreading my throat was compounded by the fact that Mary was watching and grinding away on my cock.

Mary grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. Then she leaned forward and kissed Carl. When Carl leaned forward, he pressed the rest of his cock into my throat. Carl broke the kiss and pointed down near my face. He was slowly pumping his cock in and out, withdrawing almost all the way, and then sliding it in until his balls were hitting my forehead.

Mary groaned. "That's unbelievable."

And she started grinding on my dick. She leaned all the way forward and started kissing my neck. Eventually, she started licking Carl's cock on his way out of my throat. Then Mary came. She shivered, and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock. She started grinding herself again.

As she came, she braced herself by placing her hands on my pecs. This caused me to moan. Mary got the hint and started to twist my nipples. I grabbed Carl by the ass and pulled him in so that his cock was buried deep. Mary twisted one more time, and I came. My moaning caused Carl to start pumping.

Mary was still playing with my nipples. "Are all guy's nipples sensitive?"

She moved her hands to Carl's nipples and started twisting them.

Carl moaned. "Oh fuck."

Carl started cumming, the first shot deep in my throat, then he pulled out and let the rest fill my mouth. He pulled out and his last spurt was on my face. Mary leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. After a few seconds of that, she released it and licked the cum from my face and fed it to me. Carl was forgotten about, at least by me, as Mary and I started making out.

I hadn't really gone soft, and kissing Mary was getting me to full staff again. I rolled us over so that I was on top and started fucking Mary. I heard the door open and close. Carl had left the room. I didn't care about Carl. At that moment, my thoughts were only about coupling with Mary. I lifted myself up so that I could stare in her eyes.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers
12