Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary smiled at me. "Take me Jack. That was so hot watching you suck that cock."

I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Mary started to moan again.

Carl had quickly dressed in his gym shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops and tried to quietly leave the room. He was contemplating what to do until his room was clear again. He saw Dick down the hall and headed down that way. "Can I hang out here for a while?"

Dick was shocked. "I thought I heard a woman in your room. What are you doing down here?"

"Jack is in my room with a lady friend of his."

"And you let them kick you out?"

"No. I could tell they wanted to be alone, so I left."

"Come on in. I'll turn on the radio. Would you like to smoke a joint?"

"Is the sky blue? Yes, thank you."

Dick led the way into the room, suggested that Carl take a chair. Dick turned on the radio. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was playing. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a bag of dope and some papers.

"I'm not really good at rolling, would you like to do the honors?"

Carl took the supplies. "Sure."

Carl proceeded to roll a joint, giving a talking narrative while doing so. When he was done, he suggested that Dick give it a try. With only one tip from Carl, Dick had rolled a perfectly smokable joint. "Thanks. I don't smoke often, so I don't get much practice."

Dick handed the joint to Carl with a lighter. "Be my guest."

They each took a couple of tokes, then Dick asked: "So what is this girl like?"

"She's very cute. I think she's into Jack, so you'll probably see her around here occasionally."

Dick exhaled his last toke. "Until last week, I thought Jack was queer."

"You shouldn't let rumors sway your thoughts. Jack is as straight as I am."

At this point, Dick's roommate, James entered. "Oh. Hi Carl. You guys winding down after the game today?"

Dick held up the joint. "Yeah. Would you like a toke?"

James took the proffered joint. "Don't mind if I do."

After taking a toke, he mentioned that he had seen Jack poking his head out of Carl's room, looking up and down the hall. "I think he had a woman in there."

"I think I better see what is going on. Dick. Thanks for letting me chill out down here."

After Carl left, James asked Dick what was going on. Dick just shrugged his shoulders. The Joker started playing on the radio.

Carl knocked on his own door, and Jack let him in. "Sorry guy. We didn't mean to kick you out of your room."

Mary added, "Yes. I feel so bad."

"Don't worry about it. It just seemed to me that you two wanted to be alone. I was down the hall chatting with Dick."

Mary walked up and hugged Carl. "Thank you, Carl. I enjoyed this. I look forward to seeing you again."

"Yeah. Thanks Carl. I'm going to walk Mary home."

We left his room. I stopped by my room to pick up a joint and we left the dorm. We didn't hurry and it took about 25 minutes to get there. We shared the joint and chatted.

Mary said, "I was impressed. I don't think I could get half of that in my mouth."

"What can I say? I'm talented."

Mary laughed. That's the reaction I was hoping for.

"You've told me that you've been fucked by Carl also."

Yes, I had told her that I'd been fucked, and she had seen me take Carl balls deep in my throat. Mary seemed to be turned on by my dalliances with guys.

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"It was uncomfortable at first, then it became easier... and pleasurable."

"You've sucked other guys. Is he the biggest that you've done?"

Well, in for a dime... "No. I've had bigger."

"Bigger than Carl? I've never seen one nearly as big as that."

We walked along for a moment in silence, holding hands.

Mary then said, "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"I've heard that black guys all had big cocks. Were these other guys black as well?"

"Mary. I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to scare you off. I like being with you."

Mary stopped, still holding my hand. She turned towards me and kissed me. "Jack. I like being with you too. You're not going to scare me off. You're not into BDSM or anything like that?"

Truthfully, I didn't know everything involved with BDSM, but I didn't think I was into it. "No. Nothing like that. Yes. The guys that were bigger were black, friends of Carl's at his brother's fraternity."

"Wait. The pledges were wearing those grass skirts that night. You're not pledging that fraternity, are you? I thought it was all black."

I was not going to tell her about Adam, the white cumslut for the fraternity. "I was helping Carl out that night. I'm not sure I should tell you this, but I feel that I should."

Then I told her of the pledge requirement for the fraternity, how the volunteer had to be white, and that it didn't matter if it were male or female. I had helped Carl with his pledging that evening by being taken by two of the brothers before the party. I didn't tell her about Beth.

"So, you only do black guys?"

"No. I've been with some white guys as well."

"It sounds like you get around. Have you been with other women as well?"

"Yes. One other."

We arrived at her dorm. "Would you like to come up to my room? We've got a few minutes before the guys have to leave."

The door had to stay open while I was in the room. We talked a little more and Mary asked me if I was going home for Thanksgiving weekend.

"Yes. I'll be leaving on Wednesday, after class. I'll be taking the bus downtown. I can take a city bus from there out to a mall near my home. My mother will pick me up there."

"Let me speak with my parents. My mother is driving to pick me up. We only live a couple of miles from you. I'll ask if she would mind driving you home."

"I would like that if she doesn't mind. Thank you. Are you free next Saturday? I think I can get our car. We could find something to do, I'm sure. I think the Red Wings are in town. Have you ever been to one of their games?"

"No. I would love that."

A soft chime started sounding in the hallway.

Mary said, "It's time for guys to leave. Thank you for tonight. Give me a kiss before you go. Please?"

Well... She did say please.

12