Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 19

Story Info
Jack begins to help Rufus with his pledge requirement.
6.7k words
4.88
1.6k
1
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers

Well ... He Did Say Please Ch. 19

I returned to my dorm, on cloud 9. Mary said that she was going to talk with her parents about driving me home for Thanksgiving weekend. 20 minutes later, I was walking along my hallway. I saw Brad talking with Rufus outside of Rufus' room. Rufus motioned me his way.

Last night, Brad had entered my room and pushed me back. I had hit my head on the wall, which resulted in the police being called, and a nurse (Michael's mother) tending to my wound. I thought that Rufus was ready to kill Brad last night, and now they're talking calmly in the hall.

Brad had wanted me to give him a blow job. I guess it was not a secret on our floor that I've sucked a few cocks.

Brad said, "Jack. I want to apologize for yesterday. What I did was uncalled for, and I appreciate that you refused to press charges."

I looked at Rufus.

Rufus nodded. "He flagged me down a few minutes ago and apologized to me as well."

"It's not an excuse, but I'd had a few beers and my temper got the better of me. Again, I'm sorry."

It did sound like an excuse, but it looked like Rufus was accepting the apology.

"I'm not going to say forget about it, but apology accepted." I held out my hand to shake his. Brad took the offer.

"Thank you Jack. You're a good guy. I think that I had better head down to my room. Thank you both again." He turned and walked down the hall towards his room.

I looked at Rufus. "Do you think he's truly regrets what happened, or does he think I may still press charges?"

"He apologized to me for calling me a nigger. If he weren't truly regretful, I don't think he would've apologized."

I'd been thinking about something. "I have a number for Jay. How about if I try to call him in the morning? If you like, we can check that one off of our list tomorrow."

I had agreed to get fucked by 3 of the members of Kappa Omega Kappa to help Rufus with his pledging requirement. We had originally scheduled 2 guys for tomorrow, but that had been canceled after last night's activities.

"Are you feeling up to it?"

"Yes. Remember, you have to be there as well."

"Oh. I remember." He was rubbing his groin.

"I'll look you up after breakfast." I headed down towards my room. I had to pass Michael and Carl's room, and their door was wide open. I peeked in, and they invited me in.

Michael said, "Would you like a toke or two before bed?"

How could I refuse that offer?

As Michael lit and then passed the joint, Carl said that he had seen me talking with Brad and Rufus.

I told them how Brad had apologized to both of us.

Carl said, "I guess that I had him figured out wrong."

Michael said, "I told my mother that I would call her tomorrow to give her an update on you. She's picking me up Wednesday afternoon, and offered to give you a ride home if you need one."

I told them that Mary was checking with her mother for the same reason, but if her mother declined, I would like to take him up on the offer.

Carl added, "She wants you to meet her parents? I told you that she was into you."

I just smiled. "That reminds me, I have to check the Red Wing's schedule. I told her if they were in town on Saturday, I'd like to take her to the game."

Michael had a pocket schedule in his desk. "Yes. They're home against the Rangers. My father's company has 4 season tickets. I can give him a call tomorrow and see if we can use them. I'll see if I can get a date for the evening. Would that work for you?"

Wow. I was wondering how much the tickets were going to cost. "That would be great. Yes."

I thanked them for the joint, and headed to my room. Alan was awake, reading on his bed and listening to music. He tolerated the classical music that I listened to but didn't play it himself. Knocking on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan was playing. That pretty much summed up my mood for the night.

"Hey Jack. I just wanted to stay up to see how you were doing. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Brad actually apologized to me this evening."

"Wow. From what I've heard about him, I never expected that."

"I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

There was a knock on our door. It was Carl. "Sorry. I forgot to tell you. Dad asked Michael and you to join us for lunch tomorrow. John will be there also."

"Sure thing. What time?"

"Noon?"

I nodded and Carl walked back to his room. I closed the door and got ready for bed. Alan told me to turn out the light. He had only been waiting up to check on me.

He asked, "Do you want me to wake you for breakfast?"

"I know that you like to get up early, but yes, as long as its not before 8."

I fell asleep thinking of Mary. When Alan tapped me on the shoulder in the morning, I was dreaming of sucking a black cock. There was no face associated with this cock, at least not that I could remember.

Alan had already eaten and was heading to the library. He spent more time in the library than anyone I knew. I checked Michael and Carl's door. It was shut. So I grabbed my Asimov book, and headed down by myself. I grabbed an orange, a small scoop of scrambled eggs and some sausage and headed out to the dining room. I saw Rufus sitting alone, so I asked if I could join him. He noticed my book and he asked about it.

The title was Caves of Steel and was set in future earth, after we had settled on some other planets. It was one of the Robot novels by Asimov, which got us discussing robots. We finished our breakfasts, and I told Rufus that I was going to take a shower and then I would call Jay. I'd let him know if I was able to get ahold of him.

Upon returning to my room, I wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed my toiletries and headed for the shower. I saw Dick stepping out of a shower. He still owed me a blow job.

"Hey Dick. How's it hanging?" I didn't see anyone else.

"Hi Jack. Are you doing ok? How's the head?"

I had almost forgotten about the back of my head. I reached back to feel the wound. "Actually, it's feeling good this morning. Would you mind checking it for me?"

I reached in and turned on a shower, then hung up my towel and walked over to him, turning my back so he could inspect my head. He parted my hair, and I felt his dick rub against my ass. Dick had the thickest white dick that I have encountered, 7 inches of thick white meat. While he was checking my head, I was rubbing his cock.

"Unh. Looks ok to me. Still a scab there, but I don't see any swelling."

"Thanks." I stepped back towards my shower.

Dick asked me if I were going to be around this morning?

"Until about 11, then I'm headed out to lunch with Carl and his father."

"I need to grab breakfast before the cafeteria closes. I'll knock on your door afterwards if that is ok?"

I said "sure thing" and stepped into the shower. Mary had told me that she would enjoy fucking other guys (we had agreed to not be exclusive) and had asked if would like to see it? Depending on how things went, I thought that I might add Dick to that list. The list was growing.

After drying off, I returned to my room, once again with the towel draping over my shoulder. I heard a whistle from down the hall, turned my head to see Bill. I waved and headed to my room. I grabbed a couple of dimes, wrapped the towel back around my waist and headed for the pay phone. I was able to get ahold of Jay at his dorm and set up a meeting for 3 o'clock at the KOK house. I was looking forward to spending some time with him. Like almost every other member of his fraternity, he was a black kid, slightly shorter than I was (about 5'11) and slim. I had groped him once while he was in a grass skirt but had never seen his dick. This would be a surprise.

I knocked on Rufus' door to let him know that it was set for 3 o'clock. He thanked me.

I felt that I had to remind him. "You remember that you're not allowed to cum in the house until this is done."

"Yeah. I know."

"Do you want me to take care of you before we go over? It would have to be now though."

"No, but thank you. I'll be good."

Rufus' roommate, Pete, had told me that he had given Rufus a few blow jobs, but couldn't get more than half in his mouth. Rufus had 10 thick inches, the thickest that I had come across, even to this date.

I headed back to my room. I put on a pair of gym shorts, and pulled out my notes for tomorrow's classes. PoliSci tomorrow. I'll be seeing Mary. I left the door partially open, and after 45 minutes there was a knock. Dick stuck his head in the room. I invited him in. 'I wanted to repay the favor from the other day."

I had just finished giving Dick a blow job with the understanding that he would reciprocate, and then Alan had returned. The door was locked and I had put Vaseline on the outside to warn Alan that I was occupied. Dick hadn't been able to fulfill his promise. Dick found the Vaseline, put some on the door knob, then locked the door. He found my towel from earlier and wiped his fingers, then placed the towel on the floor in front of me, and kneeled down, pulling my shorts down. He took my dick in his mouth as we were listening to Haydn's Symphony #94 in in G Major (the Surprise Symphony).

It was not the best blowjob I had had, but I was happy with it. Dick was a "straight" guy that Michael had told me about. He had asked Michael if he could fuck him. Michael said he was welcome to, if Michael could, in turn, fuck Dick. Dick declined that offer.

Dick had then asked me to blow him. I had agreed to it, if he would reciprocate. We did so in a 69. Before he left that day, he asked if he could fuck me. I asked him if he wanted to get fucked as well. He wasn't sure about that. He then told me about his offer to Michael. I said that if he wanted to try it, it might be better with me first, since Michael was considerably bigger than me. I think that surprised him, considering Michael's height (5'7). I also told him that if he didn't want me to fuck him, I would at least expect a blow job.

It was our second meeting that was interrupted by Alan. While Dick was sucking on my dick, he was playing with my balls. I felt a finger inching its way back to my ass. His finger probed at my ass. "That feels good Dick. Have you thought more about fucking Michael or me?"

He took his mouth off of my dick.

"I'm still not sure about getting fucked, but I would love to get in your ass, if you're willing."

"I don't have the time today, but we'll see what we can do. Get back to sucking. You're doing a good job."

He grabbed my balls, and started taking me to the root. After a few more minutes of this, I blew a load in his mouth. Unlike the last time, he swallowed it all.

While he took off his clothes, I laid down on my bed and hung my head over the edge. It was my favorite way of being fed a cock. I didn't need to tell him what was expected. He stepped right up and went to insert his cock, and I held him back. I had him bring his balls to my mouth and I sucked on them.

"I've gotta say that I love that Jack. Is that why you shave your balls?"

"Yes. I love smooth balls."

"Maybe I'll look into that for you."

I then took his cock in my mouth. In just a few strokes, his balls were bouncing off my forehead. Then there was a knock at my door. Dick jumped over by my closet, which would be behind the door, and I looked at the clock on my desk, 10:30. I answered the door, opening it just part way. Michael was there. "Carl just asked that I remind you that we were leaving in a half hour. "

"I'll be ready."

Dick cleared his throat. Dick mouthed to me: "Invite him in."

"Come on in. Would you like a joint?"

Michael knew something was going on, and he was pretty sure what that something was. He was not surprised to see Dick in the room, nude with a hardon. "Hello Dick."

"Hey."

I reached into my desk. "Joint gentlemen?"

Dick said, "I think that would be good."

I lit the joint and passed it to Dick, who had sat on my bed.

"I think Dick would like if you joined us Michael. What do you think, Dick?"

Exhaling, Dick nodded and handed the joint to Michael. Michael handed the joint to me and proceeded to disrobe. I took my toke and handed the joint to Dick, then went down on one knee and took Michael's dick in my mouth. He was hard in no time.

Dick was staring at Michael's cock. "Wow. I never would've expected that."

I suggested that he give it a taste.

Dick knelt in front of Michael and took his dick in his mouth. He tried to get it all in, but couldn't get it into his throat.

"That's unbelievable. Jack. Can you take it all?"

"Yes, but I've had practice."

I returned to my previous position on the bed, and had Dick feed his cock to me again. Michael then stood up on my bed with his feet on either side of my waist and he fed his cock to Dick. Dick pushed Michael back so that he could grab Michael's balls and suck on them a bit. Then he went back to sucking Michael's dick. I saw his hands work around Michael's ass. It looked like he was playing with Michael's hole. I figured turn about is fair play, and I got a finger wet, and placed it on Dick's hole. This caused Dick to stiffen, driving his cock into my throat. He didn't push my finger away though, so I stuck it in his ass past the first knuckle. I proceeded to work my finger in and out. Dick started moaning around Michael's cock.

Dick didn't last long after that, feeding me a big load. Meanwhile, Michael had grabbed Dick's head and started fucking into his mouth. He knew that he had better cum soon, or might lose his chance. He made the most of it, and fed Dick his second load of the morning. We untangled ourselves and all sat on my bed to gather our breath.

I asked them if they wanted to finish the joint.

Dick said, "No thanks. I really should get some studying done. Thanks for this guys. This was fun." He got up and got dressed. Michael and I finished the joint after Dick left.

Michael commented, "That's a big dick. I'm not sure that I could get fucked by that."

"You've taken Carl. You should be able to handle Dick."

"Yeah, but I walk funny for a day after I've been fucked by Carl. So. You must be feeling better?"

"Feeling good. Let's head down to your room."

We got dressed. I grabbed my coat and we walked down the hall entering Michael's room.

Carl greeted us. "You were gone a while."

Michael smiled. "Yeah. We were. Ready to go?"

Michael grabbed a couple of joints (I still had a hard time believing that we smoked with Carl's father) and headed out. On the way over, I told them that I was meeting with Jay and Rufus this afternoon. I asked Carl if there was a room that we would be able to use, since neither guy lived in the house.

"I'm sure we'll be able to find somewhere for you. You're feeling up to it?"

"I'm feeling good. I told Rufus that Ty would need to wait, but I wanted to get this show on the road. You heard about the MILF that Jay brought around?"

Carl told us that he had been lined up for it, but got bumped by Ty. "Jay told me that he would talk to the lady about making it up to me. John told us about her at dinner last night. He said that she was 'fine'. Blond hair, a big set of tits, and she loved taking dick. He told Jay he would be willing to help him keep her happy if he needed help. Dad said he would like a chance with her, but my mother would castrate him."

Carl explained that his mother knew that his father fucked the neighbor kid, Carl's best friend growing up, an 18 year old white kid, as described by Carl, a twink. She put up with it because it wasn't a woman.

We talked about THE game yesterday, the upcoming vote by the AD's and the fuckin' Lions. They were playing the Saints in New Orleans this afternoon. The last time the Lions were down there, Tom Dempsey kicked a 63 yard field goal, setting the NFL record.

When we walked in the lobby of the house, I saw Robert, my TA from Chemistry, talking with Ken, the chapter president. I saw Ken point at me. Robert shook his hand and came walking over. "Hello Jack. Congratulations on acing that exam. "

"Thank you."

I introduced him to Carl and Michael, pointing out that Michael was in the same class.

Robert looked at Michael. "Actually. I think I've seen you sitting together in the lecture hall."

He inquired about how Michael did on the exam. Michael had done just as well as I had.

"Jack. Can I talk with you a moment?"

Carl told me that they would meet me up in John's room.

We walked over to the living room. No-one else was there.

Rorbert told me, "Ken knows that I'm active in the homosexual community, so he asked me to come over today. He told me they were looking for someone to replace Adam."

"You know Adam?"

"I've met him, I know of him, but I don't know him. Ken told me that they had asked someone to take Adam's place next year, but he had declined. When you came in, he told me that you were that person."

"That is correct."

I wasn't sure where this was going. Robert had noticed me staring at his crotch one day in lecture, and had asked me after lab class one day if I sucked cock. I told him that I did. He said that while he couldn't do anything with me while he was my teacher, he gave me his phone number and asked me to call him next semester. I had planned to do so.

"Ok. I was surprised when he pointed you out. I basically just wanted to check if you were interested in getting together next semester?"

"I still have your number, and I had planned on using it. Yes."

"So. Do you only play with guys?"

"No. I date women as well."

"That's cool. So do I. Please, call me next semester."

"I will. I'm looking forward to it."

With that, he said goodbye. I quickly thought about whether Robert would be going on the list of guys that I would talk to Mary about. Actually, I need to find out how often she wants to do this before I make the list too long. I headed up to Junior's room. The door was open and the smell of marijuana was drifting into the hallway. I walked right in. "Hello Junior."

That got Michael and Carl laughing. John Sr blew out the smoke and joined them.

John Jr just glared at me.

John Sr said, "Calm down Junior. I put him up to it."

"I'll give him Junior. Maybe I won't be so gentle on his ass next time."

"You take it easy. How are you feeling Jack?"

"I'm much better, Sir."

Senior asked if we were ready for lunch? "I was thinking of the Den."

The Den was one of the 24 hour restaurants near the central campus. Anywhere was fine with me. While I've had some fast food burgers, and the cafeteria occasionally serves burgers, I haven't had a good burger in a month. I heard they were good at the Den.

Carl's father was 6'2 and probably 210. He seemed solid in his clothes. I hadn't seen him without his clothes, but had hoped to before getting into that altercation on Friday. Carl told me his cock was 11 inches and thick. I was kind of looking forward to feeling those 11 inches deep in my ass. I didn't think it was going to happen today though. We headed out to lunch.

Of course, we talked about yesterday's game, and the upcoming bowl game (we found out a couple of days later that there would be no bowl game for us this year ... fucking AD's). Senior talked about our kicker choking. He had been reliable all year.

I gave him my analysis. "It wasn't just him. He came really close on the 58 yard try. Once our quarterback got hurt, we couldn't move the ball."

Senior said, "That reminds me the Lions are playing the Saints this afternoon. What do you think?"

I laughed. "Fuckin' Lions. I wouldn't place a bet on them."

"Good point."

The burger was as good as I hoped. Senior paid the bill for all of us, and we headed back to the house. Carl, Michael and Junior walked ahead, and Senior and I brought up the rear. We had separated a bit and Senior said to me: "Carl says you suck a mean dick. I know you're not feeling 100%, but do you think I could get a blow job before I leave?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers
12