Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that can be arranged."

When we returned to the house, John Sr said, "Why don't you three go down and get us seats for the game? Jack and I will run up to Junior's room and grab a couple of joints."

I followed him up the steps. He waited for me to enter the room, then closed the door behind us. He grabbed me and gave me a kiss. "You know where the joints are? Why don't you light one up?"

I walked over to end table and pulled out 3 joints (2 for downstairs) and lit one. When I turned around, Senior had taken his shirt and pants off and was in the process of removing his boxers. When he lowered his boxers, I discovered something Carl hadn't told me. His father was uncut. I had never seen an uncut cock before. I just stared.

Senior walked over reaching for the joint. "You like what you see Jack?"

"Yes Sir."

"You've never seen an uncut cock before, have you."

"No Sir."

He pulled back on the foreskin, and the head popped out. He handed me the joint back.

"Why don't you take your clothes off Jack."

I took my toke and handed the joint back to him. I proceeded to disrobe. He placed the joint in an ashtray on the desk and sat on the bed. "Come here and get acquainted with it."

I knelt down between his legs and took his cock in my hand. It wasn't quite hard yet, but it was getting there.

"Stroke down on the cock and you'll be able to lick the head."

The head of his dick was pink, and the skin of the shaft was chocolate brown. I bent over and took the head in my mouth. I then licked up and down the shaft and took one of his balls in my mouth. He didn't shave his groin, and I remembered why I prefer hairless balls. I wasn't about to tell him this though. After sucking on one ball for a moment, I gave equal time to the other. Then I licked up the shaft again, which was totally hard by now. The head was only half covered by the skin now.

I stroked down to expose the head again and took him in my mouth. In this position, I was only able to get about 6 inches in. "If you let me lay down, I think I can get this whole thing in. Would you like that?"

His answer was to push me up, get up off the bed, and pointed for me to lay down. In a moment, my head was hanging off the side of the bed and he was feeding his cock to me. He took his time, but I eventually felt his balls touching my forehead.

"Oh. Carl was right. You do know how to treat a dick."

He started long dicking my throat. I wondered if he taught Junior. Upon entry, he would hold it all the way in for a moment, then back out. He leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. I was already hard and it wasn't going to take long to send me over the edge. It was only a matter of moments. He pulled off before I started to cum, and jacked my cock. I spurted over my belly. He scooped some up and managed to get to my ass, and used the cum as lube to finger fuck me. He stiffened up a little more and I knew he was ready to cum. I caressed his balls, and this set him off. The first two spurts went down my throat. Then he pulled out to the tip and filled my mouth. I swallowed it all down.

"Damn. Carl was right. Thank you for that."

He stood up, went over and grabbed the joint, lit it and handed it to me. I was still laying on the bed, but took a toke before sitting up. He grabbed the hemostats and we finished the joint off.

"I'd like a chance at that ass sometime."

"I hope to grant that wish for you Sir."

"And you don't have to call me Sir."

"Yes Sir, I mean John."

"Come on. Let's get dressed and see how those fucking Lions are doing."

After getting dressed, we grabbed the joints and headed down to the TV room. I handed them to Junior, but found they were already smoking the joints that Michael brought along.

Michael looked at us. "We weren't sure how long you two would be, so we started without you."

Lions were up 7-0 and the 2nd quarter was starting. Michael offered me the joint. I passed. "We had a joint upstairs while we talked."

Junior told us to grab a seat.

His father said, "I think I'm going to head home. I'll listen to the game on the radio. Thank Adam for me for the ticket, and Michael, I appreciate you offering me your ticket when it looked like you couldn't use it. It would've been a shame to miss that game."

Carl and John stood up and hugged their father. He waved to Michael and me and was off. Bill Munson hit Charlie Sanders in stride, 10 yards over the middle and Sanders ran another 30 yards, dragging a couple of defenders with him for the last 5 yards. We all jumped up to celebrate. Then Munson was picked off on the next play. Fuckin' Lions.

Junior looked at me. "I heard you got a bump in the head on Friday. Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah. Back to normal now."

John smiled. "Well, as normal as you can be."

He and I were the only ones laughing. I think I heard the guys on the front couch snickering.

Carl jabbed him in the gut.

John said, "What? That was funny."

I added that I thought so too.

Carl told me that John agreed to let us use his room when Rufus comes over.

"Thank you, John."

"I see that you stopped that Junior shit now that the old man is gone."

"For the time being. It may be resurrected at an opportune moment."

We settled down to watch the game. Rufus showed up at halftime. Jay came in shortly behind him.

I got up and walked over to them. If you guys are ready? John has agreed to let us use his room."

Rufus waved at John. "Thank you John."

"No problem brother. Hey Jay. How's that lady of yours?"

"Fine as hell."

Under his breath, John said, "That she is."

I led the guys up the stairs. Upon entering John's room, I asked if anyone wanted a joint? Rufus passed. Jay looked at him.

Rufus nodded. "Go ahead if you like. It doesn't bother me."

There was only one joint left in the drawer. I had taken two downstairs, so I didn't think I was finishing off John's supply. I lit it up and passed it to Jay. He took a deep toke, and wound up coughing it out.

I looked at him. "Have you smoked before Jay?"

"No. I've resisted up until now. I'm going to tell you. I've never fucked a guy before, so I'm a little nervous about this."

Rufus inquired. "Why did you agree to do this?"

"Well. I'm dating a lady, and she asked if she could watch me play with a guy? She's a fine woman, and I'd like to see her stay around a while. Besides, Rufus, you're a legend, at least in the black community on campus and I wanted to help you get in the fraternity."

Rufus was surprised. "What do you mean, a legend?"

"Come on man. You may have been a starting linebacker this year. You hurt your knee and are going to med school instead. Once you start practicing medicine, I hope you go back to the city and talk to the kids that are wasting their lives away. Show them that a brother can succeed in the white man's world, under his rules."

Rufus sat down. "I've never heard this before."

Jay said, "You've got friends on the football team, don't you?"

"I know some guys on the team. I wouldn't call them friends. I don't hardly ever see them. I'm in class or the library most of the day. I spend the evenings in the dorm."

"Why do you think the brothers here want you to join?"

"They did talk to me a lot when I told them I wasn't going to pledge. Why didn't they just wave this stupid requirement?"

Jay said, "That's easy. Because a lot of the brothers like it. It's a chance for a lot of them to get free pussy or ass."

I was stunned. I had never heard any of this. I just knew Rufus was a smart guy.

Rufus asked, "If there are so many guys ready to fuck a free ass, how did you get in ahead of them?"

"It was a deal that I made with Ty. He wasn't one of the first 3 on my list. I moved him up with the understanding that I would get a chance at the next male coming through here. He agreed. I didn't know it was going to be Jack when I made the deal, but now that it is, I'm glad."

"Ok." Rufus looked at me. "How about you? Did you know about this?"

"First that I'm hearing of this."

"So, you just doing this as a friend?"

"Well, yeah. And I had fun with the guys in the fraternity before, so I was looking forward to more. AND, you have to fuck me when we're done."

"But you have a hot girlfriend."

"Thank you. I think she's hot as well. We're not quite girlfriend-boyfriend, but we're having a good time together, at least I am. And I enjoy sucking and fucking with guys as well. I told you that she wants to watch me play with guys."

I stopped. I had told Rufus, but I hadn't told Jay.

Jay had a look on his face. "Really?"

"Yeah. If I had fun with you tonight, I was going to put you on the list."

Jay got an idea. "Is she into women?"

"She told me most of the women in that all female dorm are munching on each other."

This was good pot.

"How about this? I'll talk to Veronica and you talk with your lady. Maybe we can watch them while they watch us?"

I started taking off my clothes. "Come on Rufus. We're doing this."

Rufus and Jay started disrobing. I've told you many times about Rufus' cock, and now I looked at Jay. I had caressed it under a grass skirt, but never seen it.

It was dark brown, much darker than his normal skin color. It had a huge head compared to the slender shaft. It was sticking up 8 straight inches, well, there was a slight curve upwards. I got down on my knees, and took him down in two strokes. This was the longest dick that I've been able to get down in this position. That goes on the left side of the column.

"Fuck Jack. Slow down. I've got to breed you. Man, do you have a talented mouth. You'll have to give Veronica lessons. Does your girl take other dick as well?"

She said she would, but I hadn't told him that. I had told Rufus. "I'll have to ask her about that. I'll let you know what she says."

I wondered what Mary would think about watching me fuck another lady? We had never discussed that.

I took my mouth off of Jay's cock. "Ok. You want lessons on how to fuck an ass?"

"Man. I've fucked a lot of asses. The women love my slender dick sliding up their chutes."

"Ok. Do you want to learn how to do it right?"

Rufus started laughing.

"What do you want me to do?"

Fuck. I hadn't showered since this morning, and I want him to eat my ass. "Rufus, give us 3 minutes."

I saw a couple of towels on John's dresser. I grabbed Jay's hand and told him to come with me. We went across the hall to the shower.

"You're going to wash my ass, and then when we get back in the room, you're going to eat it."

"Like a pussy?"

"Exactly. Haven't you ever rimmed these women that you've fucked in the ass?"

"No. They were always begging for it."

Mary enjoyed it when I fucked her ass. Maybe this was common. Another thing to mention to her about meeting Jay.

"That loosens the hole up. Now start scrubbing. Rufus is waiting for us."

Jay scrubbed my back with soap and a washcloth. When he washed my ass, he inserted a finger in my ass.

"That will come after you eat me, but that felt good."

I rinsed down, and did a quick scrub of the front. I then rubbed my soaped up body against Jay's, our cocks rubbing together. I rinsed my front, then had Jay stand under the spray as I scrubbed his back. Quick rinse of the back, and we dried off and returned across the hall.

When we returned, I apologized to Rufus. "We're all set."

I laid down on the bed with my feet in the air and the ass hanging just over the edge.

"Ok Jay. Get down there and eat it."

"That's it, stick your tongue in there. Imagine you're looking for a clit." He was doing a good job.

"Play with that hole with one or two fingers, only in an inch or so."

"See that jar of Vaseline? Put some on your fingers and work them in as far as you can. First one, then two. Now twist them around a little bit, get that hole loosened up."

Jay snickered. "Maybe I should just let Rufus fuck you first. That will loosen you up."

"I'm expecting that Rufus is paying attention, because he's going to have to do the same thing when it's his time."

Rufus was getting impatient. "I'm listening. How about if you shut up, and suck this dick?"

I reached for it, and just before putting it in my mouth: "You're on your own Jay."

I guess Jay felt he had loosened me up enough. He went to stick his dick in me. I quickly removed Rufus from my mouth. "You have to grease your dick as well."

"Really?"

Those poor women.

He put some grease on his dick, then he slid all the way in in one stroke.

Fuck. I'm not taking Rufus out of my mouth again. I'll have to talk to him about that after. But I just thought of another thing. I pushed Rufus out again. "And it's up to you to make sure your bottom cums as well. If you can't do it with your dick alone, you'll have to stroke him, or better yet, blow him afterwards."

"Really?"

"Would I make something like that up?"

"I don't know. What do you think Rufus?"

"I think that I've heard of that rule before. So yeah. You better make sure he cums while you're fucking him, or you're going to have to blow him. Now Jack. Will you please shut up and put my dick back in your mouth?"

Well ... He did say please.

Jay was fucking me with firm strokes, and he was pushing me onto Rufus' cock. And Rufus was working his cock into my throat. He wouldn't stay long, but he would enter on every 2nd or 3rd stroke. Pretty soon, he was going balls deep. I hoped he remembered that he wasn't allowed to cum.

Jay started stroking my cock. His hand was still a little greasy from applying it to his cock. This started me moaning. I think that my moaning was stimulating Rufus more. I heard him grunt a couple of times. I signaled for Jay to lean forward. When he did, I started playing with his nipples.

Jay suddenly thrust forward. That drove me over the edge. My ass was spasming over his dick, and I moaned so loud, it was matched by the grunt from Rufus.

My ass caused Jay to start breeding me, and my moaning caused Rufus to start filling me from the other end. I felt two spasms before I pushed him back. His dick popped out of my mouth and started spraying both Jay and me. After Jay stopped cumming, we all started laughing.

After we calmed down, I asked no-one in particular: "What happens now? You came. I never asked Carl what would happen if he came."

"What are they going to do to me? Kick me out of the fraternity? I'm a fucking legend."

We all started laughing again. John was out in the hall and heard the laughing. He figured the festivities were done, so knocked and entered the room. He saw Jay and me with cum all over out chests. "Jay. Did you not breed him?"

I got in first. "Yeah. He bred me. He did such a good job he had me cumming over everyone ... twice."

John just shook his head. "Well god damn. You guys gotta help me change the sheets."

12