Well Hung Sons of England Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, it was by no means the first time that Lady M has punished me in this way. She doesn't make a habit of it, it isn't a feature of our sexual life and she certainly does not do it for my pleasure. But, from time to time, she has lost her temper or become frustrated at some aspect of my behaviour and felt a spanking necessary both as an outlet for her anger and for my instruction.

I waited, thus exposed, over my wife's oak roll topped desk while she went to find a cane, shoe, riding crop or spoon.

I heard the chime of the bell used to call servants to her room as she returned.

"Before I administer your punishment I want you to think about why you're being punished, what you did that led to this and how you can try and make amends. Okay?"

I looked to my side and moved my head.

"Yes I will."

"Good."

I felt the first smack of a riding crop across my bottom and shuddered with the pain. The first never hurts as much as the rest. It takes time for them to get their hand to eye coordination right.

The second whack made me scream.

By the fifth my body was trembling, I was bawling loudly and my little dick was fully erect.

My punishment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Margery stopped and put her face close to mine:

"Now, you have a chance to begin to make amends. Do not let me down."

I nodded, still trembling and sobbing.

"Good."

She stood up and I heard her open the door

"Mary. Thank you so much for coming."

"Please ma'am I'm sorry if I've done wrong."

"No my dear. You've done nothing wrong. And it's you who are owed an apology. As I have just been explaining to my husband. Lord Cedric has something he needs to say to you."

Margery addressed me. "Well Cedric. Now's your chance. Get up off my desk and speak to Mary. Apologise to the poor young woman and ask for her forgiveness."

I stood up and turned around to face the young maid.

I began to stutter that I was sorry. She didn't seem to be listening. Her eyes were fixed on my small erection.

She put her hands over her mouth to stifle a laugh but it was no good and soon she was laughing hysterically, tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry M'Lady. I just can't help laughing, it looks so funny poking out like that. I've never seen one that little on a growed up man. I keep thinking how it's smaller than my high heels!"

She continued to laugh.

I stammered and I looked at Margery for help but she just shook her head.

"Oh what did you expect Cedric? You ought to be very grateful that Mary finds the whole thing funny."

As Mary's scornful laughter subsided Margery told me to bend over her desk again while they chatted over a cup of tea.

Margery was intrigued by Mary's mention of heels as she'd only seen the girl in her maid shoes.

"They're called pleaser shoes ma'am. Pole dancers wear them mostly but we wear them to go out. I could bring them to work if you like and show you."

"Yes I'd like that. Thank you Mary. Now, I know you've seen the funny side of what happened at breakfast and I'm very grateful for that, but the fact still remains that his lordship's behaviour is not acceptable and he needs to know that. He needs to be punished and it's only right that you get to administer the punishment yourself. It's natural justice."

"Yes ma'am. If you wish me to I'll happily oblige."

"Good girl. Use my riding crop."

The first strokes were cautious and ineffectual but Mary sooned warmed up. She even began to lose her temper and shout as she delivered the blows.

"Naughty sir (thwack) flashing your lordship's little dick (thwack) dirty pervert sir (thwack) smaller than my heels (thwack)."

I cried out for her to cease. Eventually Mary stopped and, without any prompting, told me to kneel at her feet, beg forgiveness and say sorry.

I obeyed. I looked down at her feet waiting for a response.

Mary completely ignored me. She turned to Margery and curtsied, addressing her in the usual manner of maidservant to employer.

"Please ma'am. I believe I've finished with his lordship. Will there be anything else?"

"No, that's everything for now thank you Mary. You've applied yourself with dedication and vigour. I'm impressed, and you've certainly made an impression on my husband. There will be more opportunities to utilise and develop the skills you've demonstrated this morning in the future. Expect a bonus in your paypacket this week."

When Mary had left Margery told me to stand up and pull my pyjamas up.

"Don't go thinking you're off the hook yet. Fiona and Lucinda deserve an apology too. Go and get cleaned up and dressed. You can join the rest of the family in the conservatory after lunch."

I winced in pain as I walked. Margery laughed, but not unkindly.

"Let me have a look at your bottom. Ouch. That girl did more damage than I expected. She's very good. I'll send her up to your bedroom with bandages and antiseptic shortly."

The long walk from my wife's study in the east wing to my residence in the Tudor tower of Littlehampton Hall took longer thsn usual.

Mary was already waiting outside my bedroom door carrying emollients, antiseptic creams and bandages in her blue surgical gloved hands.

She wasted no time in making me lie with my bottom exposed once again and applying first aid and soothing relief to my tender flesh. She was firm with me and I responded with grateful obedience and shameful arousal.

"Thank you Mary. I can't begin to express how grateful I am." I gushed.

"No need to be thanking me sir I'm just doing what her ladyship ordered. Now, I'm all done with your lordship's bottom, let me roll you over now. Good."

All of a sudden she had me on my back, my little stiff dick on display. She continued with her businesslike nursing manner gripped my hard on in her surgical gloved fingers and rubbed soothing cream on my erection frowning with concentration. She sensed my orgasm and fixed my gasping face with a patronising smile as I ejaculated.

Mary pulled the gloves off and disposed of them in a plastic bag.

"All done your lordship. Will that be all?"

"Oh yes. Thank you. But.....why?"

"Because you've been obedient and done what I told you to do sir. When you're bad I punish you, but I can be ever so nice when you're good. If that will be all sir I must go downstairs and attend to my other duties."

I had the kitchen send a cold collation of game pie, stilton and quail eggs up to my rooms and ate alone. I perused my grandfather's library of pornographica and erotica to calm my nerves as I had done since my youth. It was to little avail and it was in a state of some excitement that I dressed and made my way down to the conservatory to face the family.

.....

I am especially fond of the Littlehampton Hall conservatory. It was built by my great grandfather Lord Lucien Littlehampton in the early nineteenth century when the craze for collecting exotic fauna from every corner of the empire first took hold amongst the aristocracy. This vast structure of oak, iron and glass, still the largest of it's kind in the county is so overgrown with two centuries of rampant fertility that it is possible to imagine oneself in a tropical rainforest.

As well as the usual rubber plants, bougainvillea, acacia, fatsia, orange, mango, prickly pear, figs, ferns and palms; colonies of hummingbirds, bats, butterflies, beetles, tree frogs, leeches, salamanders, snakes and other migrant fauna, descendants of the original stowaways that have thrived in the warm fecund atmosphere of Littlehampton Hall.

The Conservatory is a palace of pleasure and as such is furnished with an extensive cocktail bar stocked with a variety of exotic spirits and elixir tonics,

It was toward that oasis that I made my way hoping to fortify my agitated spirits with a swift libation before the others arrived.

Fiona was already at the watering hole.

She heard my approach and turned to greet me with a warm smile.

"Oh, hulloo father. Fancy a bracing bloody mary before your ordeal? I'm having one anyway so it's no bother."

I could see from her glazed mascara'd eyes that Fiona was on her second or third already.

She sucked on a black russian balkan sobranie, let the smoke curl from her voluptuous lips, cigarette ash fall onto her cleavage and gave me a conspiratorial glare.

"Come on daddy. You look like you need a drink."

I looked at my watch. Fiona smiled:

"I'll take that as a 'yes' daddy."

Resistance was futile:

"Thank you darling. Make it a treble so I can catch up with you."

Fiona rested her cigarette on the marble bar top and poured Stolichnaya into two tumblers of tomato juice, worcestershire sauce and tabasco, with glee abandon.

"Don't worry father. I'll make them both quadruples so we can catch up with each other. Chin chin!"

We clinked glasses and drank.

"Bloody hell Fiona! That's a very potent Bloody Mary. I don't think your mother would approve."

She gave me a naughty smile.

"Well we won't tell mummy then. If you drink up and let me make us another I promise I won't tell. You're in enough trouble as it is daddy."

I downed my drink and handed Fiona my glass.

She continued to chat as she poured.

"Just so you know dad, I think it's bloody ridiculous mother making us have a big family confab just because you let your little dick poke out of your peejays at breakfast even if you were listening to us. Fucksake, mama was practically drooling all over Nat's massive cock, shoving her tits in his face and flashing her gash at our over-indulged privileged rotter of a brother. She's just projecting her misplaced guilt on you and you don't need to take it. Cheers anyway."

We clinked glasses again and drained our glasses.

I know I complain about Fiona and go on about the worry and expense of rescuing the wretched girl from her abusive boyfriends, controlling girlfriends, crack dens, porn dens, religious cults, cocaine muling, dope dealing, money laundering, gun running, sex trafficking and crackpot timeshare crypto currency brainwashing pyramid schemes but at least I can rely upon her.

Even though I moan about the cost of pulling strings, bribing cartels, entertaining mafia bosses, oligarchs, war lords and high court judges to spring Fiona from prisons across the world, I will say this for the girl, she never judges me. No matter how depraved, reprehensible and perverted my own behaviour if Fiona hasn't done worse herself will have conspired with, or shared a prison cell, with someone who has.

And right now that's exactly the sort of non-judgmental support I need.

I wiped a tear of paternal affection from my eyes and patted her bottom.

"Fiona. You don't know how much that means to me right now."

"Glad to be of service father. Actually do you mind if we sit down? I'm slightly dizzy."

Fiona fell backwards onto an ancient ottoman and pulled me down with her so that I sat at her side.

As my tender bottom made contact with the seat I yelped in pain and leapt up again.

Fiona laughed:

"Poor daddy. Is that what I think it is?"

I nodded.

"Let me see."

I shook my head but Fiona was insistent and I let her pull my trousers down and inspect my raw bottom. She laughed when she saw the extent of the damage.

"Oh my god daddy! Mother's really given you six of the best this time hasn't she!"

I nodded again.

Fiona could sense there was something I wasn't telling her.

"Who put those plasters on and applied antiseptic? That won't have been mummy."

I felt my cheeks redden and my willy stiffen under Fiona's forensic gaze. There was no point in lying.

"No, that was Mary; the new maid. Your mother sent her up afterwards. She's very good."

Fiona raked her long fingernails across my raw cheeks and eyed me thoughtfully.

"I'll bet she is very good. But that means that she knows that mummy spanked your bottom."

I shrugged evasively: "I suppose she must."

Fiona detected my evasiveness.

"Oh my god dad! So she does know! She watched mummy spank you didn't she?

My silence gave me away. Fiona knew:

"What? She did more than watch? She actually spanked you as well!? Oh daddy! What happened?"

Fiona listened as I recounted my recent ordeal.

I had just got to the point where Mary had applied the lotion and bandages to my bottom and I was wondering how to describe what happened next when we were interrupted by a noise from the far side of the conservatory.

Fiona put her finger to my lips:

"Ssh daddy. Pull your trousers up quickly. Tell me the rest later. I'll go and see who it is and give you time to adjust your dress."

She disappeared through the dense flora while I made myself decent.

She reappeared moments later with her arms around Lucinda who seemed somewhat distraught.

Fiona gave me a wink. "It's okay daddy, just Lucinda. Relax."

........

Fiona and Lucinda may be as thick as thieves and devoted to one another but they could not be more different. It isn't merely the contrast in their academic, sexual, criminal and recreational careers, which is fairly obvious. The difference is deeper, more visceral. It's in their flesh, the way they move, the way they walk, their complexion, their manner. Don't get me wrong; Lucinda is no angel but she looks like one; her depravity is a heavily guarded secret while Fiona's is public.

Take the way each of them makes me feel when they catch me looking at their breasts. They both frown, knowingly, disapprovingly, their eyes chiding mine for my guilty incestuous lust.

But Fiona makes me feel as though she's trapped me, snared me, used my dirty shallow male lust against me. She gives me a cruel knowing look of disgust, and smiles at her power over me.

Lucinda makes me feel as though I've let her down, soiled her with my dirty lust, her look of disappointed disgust is as cruel as her sisters and the way she frowns at her power over me every bit as intoxicating.

.............

At Lucinda's appearance in the conservatory I became aware that I was rather drunk. One rarely feels drunk in Fiona's company.

I stood, listing to the port side rather uncomfortably, while the girls sat down on the ancient rattan settee.

Lucinda was trembling and her face flushed. She glared up at me.

"Well aren't you going to make me a bloody drink daddy? I need one. Make it a strong one."

I did as instructed. When I returned Lucinda was apologising for interrupting her sister: "No. You go first. I didn't mean to cut in. You were telling me about dad. I want to hear."

I left the girls and went for a piss.

When I returned Lucinda was already in better spirits. She was smoking one of her sister's cocktail cigarettes, which was unusual, as she rarely smokes. As soon as she saw me she waved her empty glass in my direction.

"More drinks now father. And be quick. Or I'll put you over my knee and spank you."

They both fell about laughing.

Of course, Fiona had told all and it was only natural that Lucinda wanted to see for herself what her mother and our new maid had done to my bottom.

As I dropped my trousers and submitted to their gaze my dick twitched and became erect. Without thinking I put my fingers around the quivering shaft.

Fiona slapped my hand ferociously.

"Dad! What the fuck! Have some self control. Your little stiffy has already got you in enough trouble with mummy. That's why we're here waiting for your public chastisement. Mother will be here soon. I wonder where she's got to. It's not like her to be late."

At mention of Lady Margery Lucinda sat bolt upright.

"Oh yes. That's what I meant to tell you. She is going to be late. I went to mother's rooms so we could come down together and caught her in the middle of a video call with Lady Fanshawe-Hurley. I couldn't help but eavesdrop. Lady P was telling mummy all about what she and her son have been up to and in the most explicit lurid detail. Mummy seemed to be lapping it up. Lady P said that life has been unbearable since the affair was discovered. Lord F-H won't let her out of his sight. Mummy told her that if she were in her place she wouldn't stand for it. She's invited mother and son to stay here at Littlehampton Hall. Mother appeared most excited at the prospect. I was so shocked."

Lucinda drained her glass.

"Daddy pull your trousers up and get me another drink."

She continued her report.

"I ran straight to Nat hoping that he would know how to put a stop to the sordid plan. But not a hope. I burst into his room to find our brother engaged in a similar conversation with Benjy. Nat was so engrossed in his chum's detailed account of incestuous coupling that he didn't hear me come in. He got his cock out and began to masturbate. I was shocked. It's huge. I shrieked. I couldn't help it. Nat turned around and saw me standing there. I just said "Sorry" and left the room. I ran straight here. That's why I was so distrait earlier."

The clicks, whirrs and howls of unseen tropical fauna was all that could be heard as each of us considered the implications and possibilities of these events.

The silence was broken by Fiona.

"When you say 'huge', what exactly do you mean?"

Lucinda put her hands a foot apart then shook her head crossly.

"Just huge. Anyway, that's hardly the point. What are we going to do about it?"

Fiona gave her sister a naughty smile:

"I don't know about you dear sister but what I'm going to do about it is get it between my legs and ride the fuck out of it before mummy does."

Lucinda stamped her feet in exasperation.

"God! This bloody family! Mother's going to be down here at any minute. What do we say?"

Fiona apologised:

"Sorry sis, just joking. I think we should do exactly as mother expects. She's coming to give daddy a well deserved dressing down and that's what she will get. Okay?"

And, as if by magic, Margery was there.

Lady Littlehampton gave me a withering imperious nod and smiled maternally at Lucinda and Fiona.

"I'm sorry to be so late. Thank you for waiting. Nat won't be joining us. He needs his rest. But it is to you girls that your father really needs to apologise."

I was made to confess and grovel, to endure the scorn and humiliation before my daughters. It was as though the candid solidarity that Fiona and I had enjoyed earlier were a fantasy. Both daughters subjected me to angry tearful lectures.

Neither admitted any knowledge of my corporal punishment at the hands of Margery and Mary.

"It's all very well daddy saying he's sorry but we don't believe he'll take us seriously unless we punish him properly." pouted Fiona.

Margery was reluctant due to the already ragged state of my behind.

"Your father has grovelled and he has been punished already girls."

"But mummy. If you won't let us put daddy over our knees and spank his bottom it feels like you're condoning his pervy behaviour." added Lucinda.

Margery nodded thoughtfully.

"That's a very good point. I must be honest with you now. I'm not against the principle of it; your father needs to know that any of us will punish him as we see fit. It's simply that I don't believe his bottom could take much more punishment. Judge for yourselves. Cedric; trousers down, turn around."

I did as ordered. I felt rough fingers investigate my wounds and cried out in pain.

"I see what you mean mother. Wow! Nasty."

The humiliation was intense and arousing with predictable results.

"Why does it have to be his bottom? After all, it wasn't his bum that caused us such distress. Turn around father."

They sneered at my erection.

Fiona looked up at her mother who nodded approvingly.

She brought her hand down against the tender head of my dick with such power that my knees buckled and I fell to the floor.

"Get up dad."

Fiona and Lucinda took turns to smack my penis until it was no longer erect, or indeed visible.