Well Hung Sons of England Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had arrived with a tray of cucumber sandwiches and a jug of Pimms No.7 while I was being punished.

Margery, Fiona and Lucinda chatted easily as I dressed with some care.

Finally Margery addressed us all.

"I've invited Pippa and Benjy to stay here at Littlehampton Hall for the rest of the holidays. I know you'll make them welcome. Nat and I discussed it at great length this afternoon and we are totally united in the matter.

Pippa can endure her frustration no longer. Lord FH is behaving very badly and she needs our example and instruction. Between us, and I include Mary here, we can teach her the skills and habits she needs, act as role models. I see Pippa as a role model myself and look forward to learning from her. Your father can help by acting as a stand in for her real husband until she has the confidence. Lord Fanshawe-Hurley will be invited to stay as soon as I think Pippa's ready. He won't be as willing or submissive as your father but nothing we can't handle. And he'll have you, Cedric as a role model, mentor and example. Any questions?"

Fiona raised her hand:

"So, let me get this straight. Lady P is coming to stay so she can bonk her son to her hearts content and use daddy as spanking practise, am I correct so far?"

Margery nodded.

"Okay. So I take it you're going to be getting fucked by Nat as well."

Margery shook her head.

"I didn't say that. It's about learning from one another and being open to possibilities but I can't say I'm not inspired and excited by Pippa's example. So, yeah."

"Has Nat given you one yet mum?"

Margery blushed.

"Yes but only because....he was upset and confused earlier....I went in just to talk and Benjy had been...confiding in him...which had naturally been exciting..and Lucinda, you'd come in and were watching your brother's excitement, then ran off apparently...I'd just finished listening to Pippa tell me....everything. We were both vulnerable, excited, exposed and, well, you know....Nathaniel's cock is so very big..."

Fiona rolled her eyes:

"Whatever mum. I get it. Just, what's in it for me and Lucinda? You and your pal Pippa are going to fuck your darling sons dry with nothing left over. You and Mary can show Pippa how to spank daddy without us. I don't fancy spending the next fortnight listening to two old titled tarts having orgasms wherever I go and."

Margery huffed in irritation at this challenge to her plan:

"Oh I don't know. We'll get some men from the village for you, or I'm sure Nat and Benjy could find some rugby forwards, they're big; Mary can ask her brothers perhaps."

Fiona shook her head.

"No. I've a far better idea. Lucinda and I will be far more useful and have more fun with Lord Fanshawe-Hurley. We can keep him entertained while you and Pippa get fucked so he doesn't turn up with a shotgun in the middle of the night. He'll be too busy with us to pester you. We can soften him up for you. It'll be delicious."

Before Margery had the chance to respond the girls were off.

As soon as they had gone the under-butler came to announce the arrival under our roof of Lady Phillipa Fanshawe-Hurley and her son, the Rt Hon Benjy.

................................................

What followed was a mad, painful, intoxicating blur of submission, punishment, cuckoldry and humiliation relieved only by Mary's merciful ministrations, sleep, fine dining, heady cocktails and a series of unexpected but regular letters from my old schoolfriend Lord Raeph Fanshawe-Hurley, the very peer whose wife and son were currently filling the rafters of Littlehampton Hall with cries, moans and whimpers of incestuous orgasm.

My account of those days, my correspondence with Lord Fanshawe-Hurleys as well as excerpts from the private diary of Mary Cain, maidservant make up the next chapter of the story.

* Snore

** 'Small but Proud'

To be continued...