Well, She Finally Asked Me...

Story Info
...if I’d ever sucked another guy's cock.
6.8k words
4.08
35.5k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

Disclaimer: If guys sucking cock bothers you or upsets you, do not read this story.

tags: creampie eating, cock sucking, cuckold, hand job, panties, hot wife

Well, she finally asked me....

....if I'd ever sucked another guy's cock.

I've been married a number of years and my wife finally asked if I'd ever sucked another guy's cock. As a married man, I kept it in the ole "if you don't ask, I won't tell" category and left it at that. My wife and I are very open and accepting and definitely not homophobic. We have no issues with gay marriage, and my wife has a sly sense of humor and would say things like "oh, there's a cute couple" if we saw two guys out on the street, whether they were actually gay or not.

I'm slender, still boyish and young looking through more than a few years of marriage and my wife is younger, slender and in my mind quite the hottie. Katie is petite and has very small breasts and though we tried, no children. Our sex life has been very good, and like many couples the frequency and dynamics of sex wanes as the years go by. Still, like most guys, my sex drive is always off the charts even if hers isn't as strong as it used to be. And I can't really say if I'm like most guys or not, but I guess it never bothered me that I had no issues sucking another guy's cock. Women have always turned me on, but sex is sex, so maybe you could say I'm bisexual.

My hunger for sex with Katie has never subsided, though she is not as into it now as much as earlier in our marriage. Of late, she'll offer up a hand job if she's not in the mood. Perhaps I masturbate too much on my own behind her back, like any married man, I'm sure I do. And if she's not putting out and but is offering up a hand job, I aint gonna turn it down. Sometimes she's on her period, other times I think she just likes to be in control and only give up full sex on her terms. When we have been having full sex lately, I've been insatiable. Earlier in our marriage we could screw two and three times a day, easily. Now when she lets me fuck her, she knows that I am a wild animal and she better have time for me, as I give it my all. And I do. During sex play, I make up sex stories to get us worked up, though it seems it gets me much more worked up than her.

I tell her how hot she is, and she is a hottie; long wavy golden-brown hair down to her butt, cutest little butt you've ever seen, perfect tiny little titties. I tell her any man would want her and flat out tell her things like "I'd love to see her boyfriend fuck her, see her play with his big hard cock, see them kiss, see him rub his cock all over her titties, see her suck his beautiful cock, that I'd love to watch them fuck and that I know he'd fill her pussy with so much cum". Maybe I've over emphasized what a nice big cock he has again and again and how much cum he'd pump into her and how hot it would be to see her pussy soaking and dripping with her boyfriend's cum. These are things you would only say during sex talk when your cock is aching, and you let your guard down and say things you would never say in normal conversation. Katie had to know how hot it got me saying these things by the way I fucked her like a wild man.

It seemed that she would put off sex more and more because she knew how overly horny I was during sex. Not sure if she was doing the right thing, as by delaying sex, it made me so very ravenous when we did have sex.

Soon I let my guard down about what I said during foreplay and during hand jobs. I would say how hot it would be to have me and her 'boyfriend' both be kissing her as she played with both our cocks. I would say things about us playing with each other's cocks as we played with her titties. With Katie's stroking my cock as I would say all these things, this would egg me on to saying hornier and hornier things that in my fantasy world I would love to do. I would say bisexual things like having Katie and her 'boyfriend' take turns sucking my cock as he was screwing her. A few times I told her that I would love to lick pussy after her 'boyfriend' had just fucked her. Saying this during a hand job really got me off, though I might be a little ashamed about saying it afterward I ejaculated, especially since she could tell how excited it made me as she jacked me off.

I'm thinking that she might have been putting two and two together with all my bisexual dirty talk. The ratio of hand jobs to full sex in the flesh was about four to one. I tried not to act disappointed when I pandered for full sex, and she turned me down to only give me a hand job. This happened like four weeks in a row. When she did finally give it up, I went crazy. I was beside myself with arousal and didn't need dirty sex talk, I just went straight to ravishing her lovely body. Her little titties were so tasty and lovely, and she knew what was in store by the way I licked her pussy before screwing her. I loved the taste and scent of her pussy on my face after sex. Whenever she let me lick her pussy, I would go around for hours afterwards enjoying the lovely scent of her pussy on my face.

After being denied so many times in a row and finally getting to lick her pussy, I could barely control myself. She cringed and said "Hun, please" like she wanted me to stop when I licked her tender little butthole as I soon went back to licking her pussy madly, going crazy with the scent and the taste.

Fucking her that day, I felt like I was eighteen again. Maybe she was withholding sex with me for a reason, because she knew what a horny passionate lover I would be. That day it was one fantastic fuck, and she was really getting into it as well. By the time I finally ejaculated up into her, I was seeing stars and my penis tingled and ached. I was hard in her for a long time afterwards and when I did finally pull out, my penis was glowing warm and sticky wet. In appreciation of the great fuck we just had, I kissed and licked her pretty little titties hungrily before kissing her hungrily. I was so grateful for getting laid, I knew that I could not be denied and knew what I would do next.

In one swift motion, I was back between her legs licking her pussy. All the feminine pheromones from just fucking her plus the taste of my own semen made licking her freshly fucked pussy taste better than it ever had. My obsessive licking of her pussy and tasting my own astringent tangy semen made Katie squirm and writhe to my unbridled licking assault. Pretty sure she came at least once more when she then tried to push me away, saying "Hun, please".

When I did finally pull my face off her pussy, I was so fucking hard that I mounted her right way and began fucking her again like we were on our honeymoon. Katie was resigned to the fact that she had denied me so many weeks in a row, that I was out of control with lust for her. We rolled around fucking again and I loved kissing her with the taste of her own pussy on my face. I had just fucked her hard, ejaculating a huge cum blast into her, then licked her clean for twenty minutes and now was fucking her again. Katie knew what my trigger was, both fucking her and during hand jobs, as she began fingering my butthole to make me come again.

We fucked passionately and hard this second time and with her fingering my butt I came again. It was one of those fantastic, nearly painful second ejaculations that makes you penis, body and mind glad about the sensation. This whole sex episode was beyond crazy good. The scent of pussy and sex and her feminine body was all over us and I loved having her pussy juices and scent all over my face. I could have easily licked her out again but didn't want to press my luck and wear out my welcome after finally getting lucky and getting laid twice in bed with my hottie wife.

So that was the lead up to her asking me. I had been talking bisexual 'dirty talk' nearly every hand job she gave me as well as during foreplay when she did let me fuck her. This was the routine; we'd only do sex once a week. And more often than not only a hand job. For months it'd be three, four, or five hand jobs in a row before she relented and let me get lucky with her and screw her. It was almost like she was cuckolding me except she had no desire or intention to have sex with another guy, though I fantasized and talked about her having a 'boyfriend' during my dirty talk.

And Katie knew that when she did let me screw her, she'd better be ready for a horny wild man. She also knew that I would always now lick her pussy clean after ejaculating my pent-up horny fuck into her. And while she would not always let me screw her a second time after I licked her pussy clean, since I was always hard again, she might give me a hand job for my second ejaculation, but more often she'd just watch me masturbate for my second cum. Guessing I was a little pussy whipped and cucked by the number of hand jobs she gave me to the number times she'd actually let me screw her.

Most of the times when it was only a hand job, she would be fully clothed; upon occasion she'd be topless in blue jeans and would let me play with her titties as she jacked me off, but not often. And something else happened that again was kinky and continued her mesmerizing sexual control over me that tied into everything about my sexuality. One of the times when she did let me fuck her and after I licked her sweet tasty pussy clean of my own semen, she was giving me a hand job to get me finished with the usual second ejaculation that was now part of our routine. If she was not going to let me screw her very often, when I was lucky enough to get laid, I was always going to make it count and fuck her, lick her clean and get a second cum through a hand job or have her watch me jack off in front of her lovely nakedness.

And this one time when she was kind enough to be giving me a hand job for the second cum, I did something that added on to the kinkiness of her sexual control of me. Her skimpy panties that were on the bed from our frolicking, I picked them up and put them over my penis as she was masturbating me.

The sensation of her silky pink and white panties on my penis in her hand as she jacked me off was incredible, taking my sexual stimulation to another peak of arousal. Soon, Katie rubbing my penis with her panties became part of the routine after I licked her clean of my own semen, when I was lucky enough to screw her. It was now not very often in relation to the times I'd only get a hand job. But it all tied in together.

One time when it was only a hand job I was getting, about halfway through I was so horny and worked up that I got up and picked out a pair of her silky pink panties from her pantie drawer and gave them to her. She knew what I wanted as she then began rubbing my penis with then during the hand job, it made me go crazy with arousal and desire. But then I took it one step further and took panties and put them on, pulling them up over my very erect penis. The sensation of wearing her silky pink panties as she rubbed my penis through them giving me a hand job took me over the edge. At that moment I didn't care what she thought about it, my arousal was too great and she let me play with her titties through her blouse and bra as she jacked me off. The moment she slipped a finger in my butt I ejaculated a geyser of semen all over myself, moaning like a wounded animal.

From there Katie got the message and for every hand job, she would pick out a pair of panties to put me in as she wanked my always aching penis. These hand jobs were divine, and I would never know when she was going to let me screw her. She must have thought I was a little freaky, but we did have a loving marriage despite me revealing such an offbeat nature to my sexuality. I always was ecstatic when she did let me screw her, even though by now she knew I was a kinky sex crazed husband she was married to. We both knew on the increasingly rarer occasions she did let me screw her that my routine was full on possessed with freaky horniness. And while she knew of my fascination with her panties during hand jobs and after full sex with her, I again took it to the next perverted level. While I wished for more full sex intercourse, maybe my sexual obsession and kinkiness probably made her leery of giving it up more often.

Maybe she just liked being in control with her libido so much lower than mine. Anyway, we had just finished a fantastic fuck where she was really into it, and she must have cum twice after I had licked her pussy clean of my semen. She was giving me a hand job for my usual second climax and I picked up her panties. She probably thought I wanted her to masturbate me with them, but instead I put them to my nose and began sniffing the soiled pussy scented panel. I know, I know, I'm such a pervert but this aroused me so much as Katie gave me the hand job. I was in another part of the universe when I finally came back to earth from the ensuing ejaculation. If I had taken things too far, it showed up not the next hand job, but the one after.

"Honey, can I ask you a question," she inquired as she rubbed my excruciatingly hard penis through a pair of her panties.

With a 'deer in the headlights' look I nodded affirmatively.

"Honey have you ever sucked another man's cock?" Katie asked.

In shock, with terror in my eyes, I tried to process the question that I'd be a fool to think she'd never ask after all the demonstrative bisexual things I had talked about and acted out with her.

"A long time ago," was all I could muster in reply.

"Would it be too much to tell me about it? I'd love to hear," Katie said as the conversation did nothing but make my cock as hard as ever.

Katie took off her top and bra and looked heavenly as she let me play with her pretty little titties as she stroked my rigid penis.

"I'm not gay, Hun," I tried to reassure her.

"I know you're not. I hope you're not anyway. You are different than most men. You can tell me about it. I'm so curious," Katie pried.

xxxxxxxxxx

Her hand on my penis as I touched her lovely, naked little titties made my thinking cloudy as my penis tingled. I guess I could tell her a little, I was not going to tell her everything. Back when I was out of college, I was working the evening shift and my roommate John worked during the day, so we didn't cross paths a lot. John had a hot girlfriend, Kim, who spent the night a great deal but did not live there with us. Kim would leave her clothes in his room and even some bikini swimsuits, panties and lingerie in one of his drawers. Sometimes if she had to work early when spending the night, she would leave dirty clothes in a basket in the bathroom. With John and Kim gone during the day I had the place to myself a lot.

Curiosity got the better of me when I saw a pair of Kim's panties in the basket. My queer interest was too much and my resistance to temptation too little, so I would take her soiled panties, sniff them and masturbate rubbing my penis with them. The scent of Kim's pussy on the panties was intoxicating and the taboo naughtiness of sniffing them and rubbing my penis with them produced some mind-bending ejaculations when I jacked off. I felt so guilty about it, but whenever I got the chance, I would sneak her panties for some fantastic masturbation sessions in my room.

The enticing lure was too great when I looked in John's room for some of her lingerie and would sneak clean panties to wear as I sniffed her soiled panties and beat off. Always I'd try to put the panties back as best I could like I found them. A few times I would put on one of her fabulous, skimpy string bikini swimsuits, both the bra top and bottoms and would go crazy how good they made me feel masturbating in them.

One morning with the place to myself I was lying on my bed wearing a pair of Kim's silky panties as I sniffed a fragrant pair of her soiled panties, stiff boner in my hand. Outside the apartment there was a work crew trimming trees with chain saws. I did not pay too much attention to the noise, but it was a little annoying. Just then I heard John say, "having fun?". He had come home early from work, and I did not hear him come in. I scrambled to cover myself with a sheet, but it was too late, and he saw everything. John was kinda an Alpha that the chicks loved and sometimes joked with me in his jerk mannerism about me sucking his cock, as guys do to each other.

At this point, he walked next to me by the bed and undid his pants, saying "you know what to do, or I tell Kim and she finds out. She asked me if you were a fairy. Looks like you are." He peeled off his shirt and pulled his cock out, saying "come on, I know you want to." It happened so fast; one moment I was sniffing and pleasuring myself in Kim's panties, the next moment I was caught with John forcing himself on me. In a fog, I lifted a hand to John's cock and began pulling on it. His cock grew to my touch, and I admit it felt fucking awesome. As I had mentioned, I had sucked off a few guys before and never had issues with it. I never felt like I was gay, sucking cock just turned me on and felt so natural. I'm not sure why I was so turned on by women and panties and bikinis and yet sucking cock was hot also. I guess if you are a cocksucker you know.

John kicked off his shoes, pulled off his pants and got in bed with me. He had a nice cut cock, and it was so fucking hard as I played with it. Then I did it, I sunk my mouth over his cock as he moaned and let out an "Oh. Fuck. Yeah." I had sucked guys off before, but John's cock was fucking stunning. The taste and smell of his cock drove me wild with cock sucking lust. Big helmet head with thick veined shaft and huge balls in a forest of dark pubes. Masturbating in Kim's panties was always so hot, but sucking John's cock wearing her panties took me to another world. I slobbered and sucked on his cock as he moaned and writhed, calling me a faggot and telling me I sucked cock better than most girls. I was fucking in love with his cock, trying to throat it, gagging on it, going crazy trying to pleasure it. He had to be amazed how eagerly and without hesitation I was sucking him off.

When he finally came, he held my head over his cock as I hungrily sucked down his jizz and it was gobs and gobs of cum. I have always loved the taste of semen. Then, without hesitation I jacked off in front of him, still wearing Kim's panties. From there it was pretty awkward being around each other. But he told me I looked hot in Kim's clothes, that he thought it was amusing she was thinking I might be a queer. That didn't stop me from sucking his cock whenever he wanted me to, all the way up until we parted ways.

xxxxxxxx

All I told Katie was that my roommate caught me masturbating in his girlfriend's panties and that he kinda forced me to suck his cock.

"Now I know why my panties turn you on so much. Was he the only one?" she asked.

I was not sure how much I should tell her. Living with John before I moved out, I sucked him off wearing Kim's panties dozens of times, easily. In college I sucked off a few guys in the dorms, and after moving out of John's I would hook up with guys through personal ads. I always had girlfriends and loved how horny seeing them naked, playing with their titties, licking their pussies and screwing them made me.

What was I supposed to tell her that despite having girlfriends, several times a year I would find a guy and suck his cock, that I was a cocksucker? That even before college my best friend's older brother got me drunk and got me to wear panties for him and suck his cock? Tell her that about a year before we started dating one of my hook ups was a divorced man who turned me into a femboy in his ex's lingerie, dresses and high heels? How he told me I was a lovely homosexual as we rolled around in bed, kissing, frolicking and that I knew the feeling of being penetrated and made love to by another man? No wonder I loved Katie fingering my butt during sex and when she gave me a hand job. I'm pretty sure that because I loved it so much with the divorced man it scared me 'straight' and dating Katie led me away from that indulgence.

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers
12