All Comments on 'Well, She Finally Asked Me...'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit6 months ago

Naughty times ahead!

Thanks for the story.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20086 months ago

this story is so hot. i too am a bi cd cuckold for my hot wife.

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

Oh my God !!! What a great start. I can't wait to read what happens next. It is my fantasy and ultimate dream for my wife to watch me sucking cock and getting fucked while she has hot sex with a well-hung alpha male.

One excerpt that really hit home with me is when he's thinking of telling his wife:

"one of my hook ups was a divorced man who turned me into a femboy in his ex's lingerie, dresses and high heels. How he told me I was a lovely homosexual as we rolled around in bed, kissing, frolicking and that I knew the feeling of being penetrated and made love to by another man."

Yes, I want to be a femboy for a hot alpha male, to be his "lovely homosexual" and to be penetrated - all with my wife watching and realizing what a sissy faggot her gay husband is.

Please continue this story. It's FANTASTIC !!!!

phallustinephallustine6 months ago

Lots to 'chew' on, but I was thrilled beyond measure; hard as I get. Thank you, and please favor us with another episode really soon*****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would so love to make out with another guy and then suck his cock in front of my wife.....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's been years since I've sucked cock. My wife has no clue but I still fantasize about it. My first cock was the best. My parents were snowbirds so they went to Florida from after Christmas until the middle of April. I was 18 and my older neighbor who was early 60's was watching our house too. He caught me by looking in a window crossdressed and masturbating to be bj porn. I ended up being his crossdressed cocksucker gf. I couldn't suck his cock enough and he loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fantasy is always better than the reality. Sure but sec and handed turns a lot on, but the wife really has to have an open mind …

The twisted reality is, this was a hot story for a gay and bi man and most men who have fantasies of their wives being with other men: I prefer other men with my wife though, but def hot story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot! Once you suck cock at a woman’s direction—it doesn’t ever go away. I was directed by a girlfriend in my youth & she enjoyed it more than I did…well, almost….

More!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot AF! I did this long ago for my girlfriend & it became something I think she enjoyed more than I did….well, almost…more!

secretsissy02secretsissy026 months ago

Great stuff! Bobby’s gonna be pulling down those panties and spreading his legs before another page goes by!

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

This story is so hot that I had to read it again today. Another excerpt which really hit home with me is:

"For years I tried to bury the fact that I like more than just sucking cock, I like the whole nine yards -- kissing another guy, being naked with him, acting like a fag, having him want me sexually, making homosexual love."

Yes, for years I was in denial. I thought I was just in it for the hot kinky sex but then I learned that I really truly want to be with men - and only men -- that I truly love homosexual sex. That, yes, I am GAY.

Go on, tell your wife that the fantasy is true - that you are a faggot cocksucker, just like me.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. This one is 5 STARS FOR SURE -- FANTASTIC !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Imagine how many of us secretly want that question from our wives..just thinking about it makes me hard..and what if she caught me being this hard and pushing it against her satiny panties, her little crossdressing queen..as she asks me again if I ever sucked..great great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, I so would love to have this type of hot sex with my wife today and to be asked that question in throws of passion. I have sucked a few cocks in my life and do get turned on by the idea of doing it with my wife and found this so incredibly erotic, one of the best stories I've read on here. Unfortunately, my wife's sex drive is now so low that you might just as well say I'm in a sexless marriage. One of my favorite past activities was to eat my wife's fragrant pussy and some of the best orgasms she had was when I ate her out after we had a good fuck. I loved her squirting in my face as I brought her to an orgasm...she would get so turned on knowing I was eating my own cum from her pussy and the mixed flavor of her and my sex fluids always gave me another hard on. Often I would reach down and jerk myself off to another orgasm as I felt her bucking into my face as she moaned away as she built up to her big release, it turned me on so much knowing how aroused she was. Those were the days and I really miss them. I now resort mainly to porn and erotic stories, much of which also now revolves around gay blow jobs as I relieve myself several times a week thinking about oral sex and the tastes and smells of guys and my wife's hot crotch when they are sexually aroused, nothing more pleasurable or like it in life. Loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES