Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only let on a little to Katie, but not the full-fledged desires of my homosexual fantasies, now I was acting them out with Kevin. Cannot begin to tell how gloriously gay I felt being in hose and high heels, toes painted pink, silky panties hugging my cute bottom as the thin cocktail blue dress fluttered about my butt in my exhibition of femme gayness. Being dressed sexy for another man for sex is an escaped from the confines of societal and marital boundaries.

I was happy that Kevin was okay with my display of feminine gayness as I met him by the couch, and we kissed. His hands were all over me, feeling me up, feeling my pantie clad butt through the panties under the dress, toying with my rock-hard penis in front and pinching my hard nipples through the thin material of the blue dress. Falling to my knees, I undid his khaki shorts as he pulled off his shirt and kicked off his sandals. Mashing my face into his cock, soon I was wholeheartedly sucking his cock in hungry abandon. Fuck, I loved the taste of cock, I loved the taste of Kevin's cock. The fact that Katie withheld sex from me like a carrot on a stick, made me the most eager cocksucker you'd ever find. Sucking cock always got me off, though I tried to ignore the implications of homosexuality.

Now I was acting out my repressed sexual longing in the manner that Dan had tapped into, that I was a lovely homosexual, that I was a 100% cock sucking bottom who loved acting femme and loved being penetrated. Pulling off Kevin's cock, I stood up and stepped out of my panties, then pressed my butt at his dick. I had fingered a little lube in earlier because I knew this was what I wanted when I put on the dress. Isn't that why women dress sexy in heels, hose and dresses, to attract cock, to be desired sexually? Kevin poked, humped and stabbed his hard cock at my horny butthole, soon working it in, penetrating me as I pushed back at his thrusts. Holding on to the arm of the couch, I was getting butt fucked from behind like the horny little bitch I always was inside, but my closeted homosexuality tried to deny. Wrapping his hand over my penis, he jacked me off as he butt fucked his gay little princess.

And just like that, in our afternoon connection, after some serious fucking, I ejaculated all under and over onto the dress that was flopping about, onto his hand and the arm of the couch. Kevin continued fucking me before his climax finally busted nut up my cunny many luscious minutes later. We cleaned up and got dressed, with me putting on some boy clothes and we ordered in some Chinese food. It had been quite a weekend of sex and Kevin said he was going home to cleanup, maybe take a nap. He was not sure if I wanted to, but there was a party in his neighborhood later that night, starting late, after nine pm. It was at Raul's old Victorian house, and he was sure Raul would love to meet me.

Raul was philanthropic, very gay man who championed LGBQT+ causes and was very well known in their gay neighborhood. He had a private residence on the third floor of his old house, and he gave a guy named Jaime free rent for collecting rent for the funky old bedrooms and basement and maintaining the house, kitchen and laundry. Raul's house was a beehive of activity for the gay community. When Kevin and I walked in holding hands, it was walking into a gay world that I had never seen, or even knew existed. My homosexuality had always been viewed from the closet. There were so many people there at the party and the atmosphere was lively and fun. Many people knew Kevin and they were all excited to know who I was. Kevin clasped my hand tight and nuzzled and kissed me here and there after meeting people demonstrating his gay affection for me in front of others. It was a new experience being in such a vibrant gay atmosphere. Inside, I was bursting with the exuberating feeling of being accepted for being gay.

In all the commotion of the party, turning around I saw her, it was Karissa from work. Immediately she lit up.

"OMG! Bobby! What are you doing here? WOW!!!!," she exclaimed. "I had no idea." Karissa knew me quite well from work and was there with her girlfriend Lynne. "Does Katie know?" Shyly, I shook my head.

Kevin and I made our rounds at the party, holding hands or holding on to each other nearly the whole time. We settled into the corner of an old couch, enjoy the buzz, enjoying the scene and making out like excited teenagers at a party. When Raul walked by, he noticed Kevin right away and we got up and greeted him. Raul was very excited to meet his past lover's new boyfriend, and Kevin let on that he and Raul were lovers shortly after he came out. Raul had a thing for newly minted gay men and loved initiating them into gay subculture, among other things. He also had a harem of nubile twinks, of which Jaime, the house caretaker, was one. Raul invited us up to his private residence on the third floor. Once inside, he poured some shots of Jägermeister as we toasted the newfound friendships. Holding hands, Kevin and I nuzzled and kissed as we admired some of the extraordinary art hanging on Raul's walls.

Raul came up behind us and put his hand around my waist. Alpha gay men are much more assertive and forward in initiating contact with other men; Raul looked me in the eyes and commented "why aren't you lovely" as he ran his hand across my face. Instinctively we leaned into each other for a tender gay kiss. Kevin was behind me nuzzling his face into the back of my neck as Raul and I broke our kiss. It was fabulous being the center of attention, being sought for affection that certainly would lead to sex. From behind, Kevin pulled off my shirt and unfastened my pants. Soon I was naked with him pulling on my penis from behind kissing the back of my neck as he stroked my now very erect penis. By this time Raul had removed all his clothes and lifted my hand to his very nice uncut cock. It was soon stiff and impressive as we joined for another homosexual kiss while Kevin removed his clothes.

At this point, I was a natural at what to do. My incredibly stiff penis told me what to do. All the times from the closet, this was the sensation that made my own penis so achingly stiff, touching the erection of another man, knowing that I was going to suck it. In homage, I sank to my knees and mashed my face into Raul's manhood, drinking in the scent of cock and testosterone. Sinking my mouth over Raul's cock, my own penis tingled hard as the comforting taste and sensation of man flesh filled my mouth. Cocksucker, sucking cock. That's what I was. I suppose there are a lot of different types of gay men and gay relationships. My type of gay revolved around a lifetime of seeking cock from the closet, hiding from everyone that I might be gay, hiding from myself that I might be gay. Can you love sucking cock as much I loved sucking cock and not be gay?

Trying to rationalize that sex with women always got me off, especially slender, nearly flat chested lovelies like my wife Katie who were always my type, they always got me off. But sex with women who were strong willed and lovely always gave me a sense of emasculation, like my psyche was being feminized. Thinking back to my best friend's older brother, Johnny, when got me drunk and convinced me to put on his sister's panties and suck his cock. His sister was a hottie who wouldn't give me the time of day so perhaps the sensation of being feminine in her panties and sucking cock imprinted my sexuality far more than I ever wanted to acknowledge. Yes, it was exciting when I was a bit older and I got to feel up a babe in panties and a bra and screw them, but did that tie into the sensation imprinted into my mind and my penis from wearing panties and sucking Johnny's cock?

When something so powerful is imprinted into your sexuality at a younger age it's there with you for life. Thundering carnal experiences that dwell in the physiology of the body and the psyche of the mind will always remain. They can be denied, hidden for years, locked in dark cages but they won't ever leave you, they will never go away. Your body and mind are stretched and stamped by these experiences; you can never go back and undo what it has done to your psyche and return to the time before it happened. There is no time machine.

Frolicking in panties and sucking Johnny's cock was not a one-time affair. By the time I stopped seeing him and moved on in my life, I had sucked his cock many, many times wearing his sister's panties, bras, even some of her dresses and makeup. No wonder I always sought out cock to suck. No wonder when I hooked up with Dan, I was a natural at being femme in panties and lingerie and sucking cock. And since I was such a swishy little fembot with Dan who fucked me like the teenage acting tart I was in the closet with him, it's no wonder he wanted me to move in with him and dick me day and night.

With Raul's cock in my mouth, the sensation was the same, my sexual excitement was derived from sucking cock. And though I was completely naked with no panties or feminine garb, I still had the effeminate beta sensation that sucking cock gave me. Raul and Kevin molested me wonderfully that night. I sucked cock and was penetrated by cock in a bed of pure homosexuality. Whispering in Raul's ear as I was being ravished I told him I wanted to be his doll, his plaything. Many fantasy vistas played out in my mind as I ejaculated during their loving molestation of me.

As my penis reached climax, my mind as it always did, sent scattershot porn clips to my libido wanting the most erotic and forbidden sex scenes I could image. And what I could imagine was being in Raul's flat often, wearing high heels, panties, swishing around like a fairy for him and many other men sucking cock and taking dick. You know, the type of things I always fantasize about when Katie would give me a hand job wearing her panties. Honestly, this all felt so right as I finally got home Sunday morning.

In the morning before she got home, I slept in till past noon. When Katie got back Sunday afternoon, I was very affectionate and lovey dovey, like I was glad to see her, which I was. Perhaps I was feeling guilty about all the gay sex I had while she was away. She could guess I was ready for my once-a-week hand job. She had no idea I had incredible gay sex with Kevin on Friday, and Saturday with him and Raul.

"My, my, my, it seems "my little gay husband" is happy to see me," she did not know how gay I had been when she was away, and now, I was pandering for a hand job. "I'm surprised you didn't find another guy to be gay with while I was gone."

"You'd be upset with me if I'd had sex with another guy when you were away," I said, not really wanting to let on about me and Kevin. I was naked in bed as Katie brought a pair of panties with her.

"No, I wouldn't," Katie said as she pulled the panties up over my now quite hard penis. "It might be fun. You get so hard and excited when we fantasize about it in bed," her hand on my penis, caressing it through the skimpy, silky panties was driving me crazy.

"You really think so? You say that. I'm not sure you could handle it in the flesh," I let out, as touch of her hand on my penis and talking about me having sex with another guy made me unbearably hard. "I did fantasize about it while you were away," I was hesitant to tell her that I actually spent the weekend in full blown homosexual abandon with Kevin.

"We'll never know unless we try," Katie said as her stroking my penis was loosening my tongue. "You fantasize about it all the time when we are doing this," she said as she stroked my penis more firmly to make her point. "You love tasting it when you lick me after sex. You've told me you've done it before with another guy. Now I'm curious. I think I really want to see it. I know we love each other, but you are the horniest man I have ever been with. You want sex more than I can handle. We might as well give in and see what happens."

I was so close as she said this as she was stroking me. We'll never know unless we try? We might as well give in and see what happens? I know exactly what will happen -- she will see what a cock hungry fairy faggot her husband really is. As she stroked me, all the fabulous sex I had with Kevin flashed through my mind. I'd been a good husband all my marriage to Katie, but the truth of the matter was I have always been a closet cocksucker. Now that I let the Genie out of the bottle and had a weekend of gay sex with Kevin, I knew more than likely I have always been a latent closet homosexual. I felt guilty that after a weekend of luscious gay sex, I was getting a hand job from Katie talking about..... talking about me having gay sex in front of her. Surprisingly, I didn't ejaculate right then and there. I was close, and the effect of talking about all of this, thinking about all of this and her stroking my penis loosened my tongue:

"I'd love you to see me with Kevin. There really is a Kevin. He is a gay guy at work that might be hitting on me, I can't tell. I try to ignore it, but the girls in the office say he has the hots for me. Guess that's why his name came up in our fantasy sex talk. Maybe we can arrange something sometime. Probably won't happen, but I do fantasize about you seeing me with Kevin," my penis was so hard saying all this, knowing I'd already been with Kevin and how much I liked sucking his cock and being gay with him.

"So there really is a Kevin," Katie said as her stroking was taking me over the edge. "I'm sure you have a crush on him but just don't know it. We've done this," she said as she emphatically jacked my cock, "talking about you doing it with him." She caressed my balls before resuming the hand job. "I'm okay with it because I can tell how much it gets you off."

"I'd love you to see us kiss and suck each other's cocks......" was all I could verbalize as my ejaculation spurted out. As I came, all I visualized was me naked in bed with Kevin having sex. My ejaculation was wildly spastic as Katie jacked me off and I shook in delight at the sensation. Again, I felt guilty about getting a hand job from her knowing how many times I had ejaculated with Kevin while she was away, basically as soon as she was out the door. Katie dipped her thumb in the semen pooling on my belly, bringing it to my mouth, having me obscenely suck her cum covered thumb. After a few more times dipping her thumb in my semen and making me suck it off her thumb, she told me "I want to see the real thing with my own eyes".

xxxxxxxx

Like in the fantasy I told her during a hand job and my real hook up with Kevin (that Katie didn't know about), Katie wanted us all to meet up at the Prism. That was fine with me, and Kevin was cool with it. Talking with Kevin beforehand, I told him I hoped we could make it seem like we were connecting on an intimate level for the first time. I did tell Katie to not be surprised I might be very eager in my sexuality with Kevin from all the 'pillow talk' sex fantasies during hand jobs. Plus, the fact that it "had been so long ago that I had done this with a guy". Once Katie and I arrived inside the Prism and got our drinks, I was really kind of nervous and Katie told me to relax. Thinking my nervousness may have helped give the impression that it had been so long since I had been with another guy. When Kevin showed up and got his drink, we stood at the bar and had a little small talk.

"So, this is Kevin," Katie said. "Very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Probably not what most wives hear about their husband's friends," as she gave me a little smirk.

We had a little nervous chatter as the reality of this type of situation is a bit out of the norm. Katie looked hot. She wore tight jeans, a crisp white button-down shirt and her long hair looked awesome. Kinda strange that I was here with my beautiful wife in a gay bar for a rendezvous with a prospective gay lover. Then again, this was pretty much at her prodding. The bar was a bit noisy, as Kevin and I would whisper things in each other's ear, then I would clasp Katie's hand and give her a polite smile. After a bit of this awkwardness, Katie offered up:

"Don't mind me. Be yourselves. I'm just tagging along and very fascinated by all this."

With that, I took Kevin by the hand and went to the dance floor as Katie finished her drink and then nursed another one. She'd glance over at us with a wave and occasional smile. I was still a bit nervous, but it was very erotic to be slow dancing with another guy being observed by my wife. Kevin whispered that Katie was a hottie, and that I was also. He hoped she would be okay with this because wives may act like it's alright, but the reality sometimes is too much seeing hubby act gay. Whispering in his ear, I told him Katie knows how much I want to suck his cock in front of her.

With that, I started kissing him hungrily, my cock was so hard that the eroticism of it all made me let loose in my gay acting out. Inside I was going crazy I was so hard with Katie seeing with her own eyes me kissing another man. After dancing and kissing and grinding against each other, we finally walked back to Katie. She took Kevin out to the dance floor, and they danced as I could see Katie doing most of the talking. It was not long after, they came back to me and asked if we were ready to head over to Kevin's place.

At Kevin's place, he poured us all a glass of wine and we sat on the couch, Kevin in the middle. Katie was loosened up by the drinks and the wine and she would whisper things in Kevin's ear and giggle. While she was loose, I was still a little nervous, though it felt good to be holding hands with him. Kevin whispered in my ear that Katie thought we made "a cute couple". Looking over at Katie, she gave me a smirky smile as I then nuzzled my face into Kevin's as we kissed a short kiss.

In a move that was rather out of character for Katie, she started to unsnap his pants and unzip them, saying "Bobby, you can do it", I knelt on the floor in front of Kevin and finished unzipping him, rubbing my hand over his cock covered by his boxers. Caressing it with a few firm rubs, I pulled out his hard cock and jacked on it a couple of times, looking over at Katie, hesitantly. She gazed at me as Kevin pulled off his shirt.

With that I pulled down Kevin's pants to his ankles and pulled off my shirt. Pressing my face into Kevin's penis, I drank in the scent of cock as he spread his legs wide. At this point, I stopped being hesitant and cautious, after all, Katie was about to witness for herself the reason we were there at Kevin's in the first place. Sniffing, kissing and licking my way up his cock, by the time I sank my mouth over his cock, my own penis was aching hard. In even, measured sucks I plunged my mouth over his cock. Cocksucker. Sucking cock. Kevin was sprawled back on the couch as I pleasured his cock, Katie was holding his hand. Cocksucker, sucking cock in front of my wife. I was doing what I had always done to quench my sexual energies. Now Katie was seeing it herself, as she had indicated that she wanted to.

I knew that I could not fake it that I was new to this or was timid and shy, I had a cock in my mouth and was hard as stone. Kevin's cock tasted so fucking good and as his hard shaft filled my mouth, I only cared about making his cock feel good. I took it in as far as I could, which was all the way, throating his cock, then back up and down in expert cock sucking slurps. There was no mistaking that I had done this before nor mistaking that I was very good at sucking cock.

In a fit of passion, I stood up, unfastened my jeans, pulled off my socks and shoes and did the same to Kevin. My penis was obscenely waving out as I climbed naked on top of Kevin, grinding our penises into each other's as I hungrily kissed him. Two naked men kissing on the couch as my wife watched us act out our homosexual desires for one another. As we kissed with our penises chafing together, we were unhinged primates in base, carnal animal expression. Kevin did something that simultaneously excited me and kinda freaked me out with Katie right next to us. With me on top of him, he poked his cock between my butt cheeks as the weight of my body made his cock snug against my butthole. Pretty sure he could've fucked me dry, then and there, as damp as his cock was and oozing precum. It felt good and I hoped that Katie was not paying too much attention to it. My arousal was such that I rose up over Kevin standing on the couch as I forced my tingling penis in his face, dancing my shaft and balls all over it as he licked at my genitals.