Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 02

Story Info
..I told her I had sucked cock. now what?
9k words
4.68
12.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Author's note:

This story is a GAY MALE story, continuing the perspective of what it is like to be married to a beautiful woman and deal with the reality that you might be gay.

Tags: cocksucking, gay sex, married gay male, crossdressing, cuckold, hand jobs

Xxxxxxx

"Kevin, Hi! This is Bobby," I spoke gleefully as the call picked up. "Katie is out of town for a few days, would love to get together."

.....with Katie out of town for a few days, going out with Kevin was beyond thrilling. I just threw that name out there during my dirty talk with Katie, but Kevin was someone I really knew, even if we've never fooled around. Kevin and I worked at the same company, and he was divorced. He'd always been very friendly to me, and I had no idea that he was gay, guessing that I don't have very good "gaydar". It was one of the gals in the office jokingly asked if Kevin was hitting on me and my confused look of not understanding what she meant took me a moment for it all to register that he was gay. Then we kind of chuckled about it and said that I was so naïve that I had no clue. But once I found out a light bulb went on. During a hand job from Katie or the rare time she let me screw her, I would fantasize about having sex with Kevin. That's why when Katie asked me to make up a sex story, Kevin's name naturally popped up.

Kevin and I ran into each other a few times at work; just by the way we'd talk to each other, and the eye contact I gave him made the gaydar kick in for real. He knew I was married. One day we had an electric exchange just talking, my arousal was such I would have kissed him if we had been alone. He gave me his number and said to call if I ever wanted to get together but understood how things were with me being married. Giving me his number meant he really did understand, because it sent my arousal into overdrive.

I masturbated thinking about being naked with him. Hand jobs from Katie were fantastic thinking about sucking his cock and making love to him. Katie had no idea what was going on inside me when she called me her "gay little husband" during a hand job in her panties. I shivered in femme homosexual desire as I ejaculated huge cum blasts as Katie masturbated me. It just felt so good with Katie inadvertently emasculating and feminizing me that my desire to again be with a man in the flesh was breaking my will to resist.

With the opportunity of Katie out of town, I felt like a teenage girl. I was so excited going on a date with Kevin. We did meet at that gay bar, The Prism, which had a rainbow motif in its logo. Maybe because Katie brought it up during "pillow talk" about me going to a gay bar to hook up with a guy in our fantasy story, that it was okay that I really did hook up. Meeting Kevin at The Prism made me feel less guilty about meeting up with a guy behind her back. Hey, it was her idea, right? When I walked into the bar and saw Kevin waiting for me, my heart skipped a beat.

Walking right up to his smiling face, we clasp hands together. Rather than a nervous, tentative kiss on the cheek, I gave in to all the arousal he had stirred up inside me the past few weeks and I kissed him hungrily, full mouth homosexual kiss, letting him know how I felt. Being in a gay bar was exhilarating, it meant it was okay to be out and gay around people and express it with another man.

We got our drinks and talked, both of us bursting with the excitement of hooking up. I tried to let him know about me and Katie, how she has relatively cucked me and about the sex talk and the hand jobs she gave me wearing her panties. We held hands and nuzzled and were kissy face in our excitement of hooking up as I told Kevin about Katie asking me if I had ever sucked another man's cock. Told him I only told her very little of what I really had done with other guys and told him about her coaxing a gay sex fantasy out of me. He was rubbing my penis through my pants as I told him about the sex fantasy, I made up for her. Told Kevin in the fantasy that I told Katie that I was getting hit on by guys and about hooking up with a guy at this very bar. We kissed madly when I told him that it was "Kevin" that I hooked up with. Told him about us slow dancing and making out in front of Katie. Told him how great of a fuck I had with Katie after telling her I sucked him off in front of her.

We kissed hungrily as Kevin then led me out onto the dance floor. It was so fucking wonderful, holding him close, nuzzling faces together, kissing, groping each other's cocks and butts, being out and gay. I whispered in his ear that I was so gay for him. I whispered that I was wearing some of Katie's panties for him tonight. Told him that I hope he understood that I was 100% a bottom and how much I loved being gay with him. My cock was so fucking hard as we slow danced, then he asked me if I was ready to go home with him. When we got to Kevin's place, there were no nervous pretenses, we casually walked straight into his bedroom and began hungrily kissing next to the bed as we took off our clothes.

I held onto his nice hard cock as we kissed as he rubbed my penis through the panties. Once we hit the sheets, we rolled around kissing, nuzzling faces together in frantic 'new lover' excitement. For me it was very exciting. After months and months of mainly just hand jobs from Katie and a lot of bisexual "pillow talk' about sex scenes I'd been fantasizing about, here I was naked in bed with another guy. This was not a random hook up, it was a 'date' with a guy I knew. All the buildup talking bisexual sex scenes with Katie, here I was finally naked with Kevin, and it was stimulating beyond belief. I was coming to a certain realization; that while I had long been a closet cocksucker, I had always disassociated the sexuality from the sex act - meaning I always enjoyed the sexual nature of sucking cock, but never identified as gay.

Women and their beauty and their bodies never failed to turn me on sexually and relationship wise. I never allowed myself any emotional connection with another guy, it was just the sexual aspect of me liking to suck cock. I always told myself it was okay to be closet bisexual because that's what I thought I was. The reality was that being intimate with Kevin really sent me. Maybe because of the way Katie inadvertently cucked me by denying intercourse for the most part. By actively participating in bisexual pillow talk while doling out hand jobs with me in her panties and her feeding me my semen after a hand job or the rare occasions she let me screw her and then fed me the semen in her cream pie, I think this pushed my sexuality on the other side of the fence.

Being naked in bed with Kevin was as exciting as any sex I had ever had. Thinking back, while I disassociated my cock sucking from my sexuality, it was my tryst with the divorced man who feminized me so lovingly that imprinted a gayness within me that I tried hard to deny. It was one thing to "closet cock suck" once or twice a year (or more), but the exotic and erotic charge I got being the effeminate lover of a masculine man let me be free to be myself. I LOVED being femme and faggy with that divorced man -- kissing, sucking cock, wearing lingerie and high heels and makeup, being told I was beautiful and sexy, taking cock up my butt writhing around being made love to in passionate homosexual wantonness -- it was every bit as exciting (or more so) than any of the hottie women that I ever fucked. Here with Kevin, I wasn't all dolled up save for the panties I had worn for him, but I felt every bit as effeminate as I had ever felt. As I had told him kissing him at the bar "I'm so fucking gay for you and that I was 100% a bottom" for him.

We rolled around making love; kissing, fondling, groping, stroking, nuzzling, taking turns sucking each other's cocks. We both had nice cocks and when we settled into a homosexual sixty-nine there was a lot of wet, hungry cock sucking going on.

Katie never sucked cock, just wasn't her thing. Sure, she'd put it in her mouth now and then during sex, but you couldn't call it sucking cock. And Katie was repulsed by the taste of semen. Not so with me, I have always loved the taste of cock and craved the taste of thick, warm, astringent, nasty, slimy, tasty man jizz. Though I lived a straight life in the public persona with a beautiful wife, sucking cock on the sly was my lifelong secret.

Now naked in bed with Kevin, I was smitten by the totality of a naughty, full homosexual experience as a married man behind my wife's back. She knew about my bisexual fantasies and that I told her I sucked cock long ago. What she didn't know was how truly gay I really felt inside and was now allowing myself to accept. Thinking that the way things turned out with Katie relatively cuckolding my sex drive by limiting intercourse and encouraging cum play during the hand jobs with me in panties, as well as allowing me to verbalize vivid bi and gay fantasies, this made my latent homosexuality blossom.

As Kevin and I disengaged from our sixty-nine and I was back in his arms in a wild hungry rush of kissing, nuzzling faces, biting, tonguing ears and restless breathing.

Told him he was so hot, and that he turned me on so much and that I loved his cock and loved how gay he made me feel. Kevin told me there was something about me that really turned him on. Can't remember exactly how he said it but something like "closeted married men are the most passionate gay lovers". He should know; he was a married closet homosexual for years.

I slid down and took his wonderfully hard cock back in my mouth. By this time in my years of being a closeted cocksucker I knew how to please another man's penis as the warm wetness of my mouth and tongue worked its magic on Kevin's cock. Licking his balls, mashing my face into his hard hairy penis, licking, sniffing, kissing his shaft between alternating strokes and gently licking the tasty helmet head before wholeheartedly engulfing it in my mouth, he could tell that I was no rookie at cock sucking.

He ran his fingers through my hair as I continued sucking him off. Kevin was on his side, as was I as I began to masturbate with his cock in my mouth. Something about jacking off as you suck cock makes your cock sucking obsessive and the cock in your mouth responds well to your slobbering obsession. Kevin began to moan as he rolled on his back and with his cock deep in my mouth as I was over him and his ejaculation burst into my mouth. Greedily, hungrily I lapped down his seed as I was finally back to the place I relished from the closet. It had been so long, the entirety of my marriage to Katie, that I never allowed myself the pleasure of sucking cock. After many long moments sucking and licking his cock clean, I climbed back into his embrace as his loving kiss signaled his satisfaction. I had yet to climax, but a few erotic strokes of his hand made me ejaculate over the two of us moaning and writhing in pleasurable release.

After our ejaculations we were kissy faced and appreciative of our union. In quiet repose we talked into the night as newly minted gay lovers. Only a few times had I ever spent the night in the bed of another man. Here with Kevin, it was a joy and at last sleep found us in snuggling warmth. In morning light after peeing, we were back in bed together kissing and jacking on each other's cock. With Katie, she was always off limits to sexual contact in bed unless it was pre-planned and staged, usually on Saturday afternoon when she felt like her other activities were complete. It was heaven being hard and naked with Kevin in morning light. It was not long after some passionate kissing that his cock found its way back in my mouth. Suckling on it lovingly for a few minutes I was back in his arms whispering that I wanted him to make love to me if he was safe. He assured me that he was and after lubricating my hole and his cock, he penetrated me.

Here in the morning, taking dick, I never felt gayer. None of the fantasies, or me masturbating thinking about gay sex or the hand jobs from Katie as I thought about cock and gay sex could compare. I always would share fantasies about her having a boyfriend and her taking dick; I was afraid to verbalize to her that the truth was I had forever longed to have a gay boyfriend of my own. It was a pleasant fantasy thinking about having a steady boyfriend who I could get to know, enjoy being naked with and suck his cock time after time, rather than one and done anonymous hook ups.

After a little initial discomfort as Kevin penetrated me, with passionate response, we made love. I was so hard taking his cock. Ever since my tryst with that divorced man, I longed to be fucked again but I chickened out and married Katie instead. Now I was being penetrated by a handsome man. He had no way of knowing how effeminate I felt with his cock up my butt. Katie had not necessarily intended to, but her emasculating and cucking me during a hand job when I had a vibrator humming up my boy cunny, made me want to be on the receiving end of homosexual intercourse more than anything. Katie would let me fuck myself with a vibrator during a hand job, but I was chicken to have her fuck me with a strap on. I was afraid it would show her how gay I really was.

I masturbated wildly as Kevin humped me. My penis was so fucking hard from finally being able to express my gayness in the flesh with another guy. I let out some very, very gay lisping verbalizations like "I'm s-tho fucking gay for you Kevin" and "thutch a fag for you". My gay demons were released from their cages and were dancing around the boiling cauldrons of my latent homosexuality. Seems the faster I jacked off the harder Kevin fucked me. Breathing heavy, moaning and whimpering, rolling my eyes back in my head, my ejaculation squirted out in ragged ropes as Kevin fornicated his girlish acting gay lover. With his cock feeling so good inside me, we kissed tenderly and snuggled, falling back asleep till about 9:30.

One thing about me that I will say about my life, is that I have always been insatiably horny. Dating girls and early in the marriage to Katie I could easily screw two or three times a day if we had the day off together. If we were busy, then fuck at least once a day. If that couldn't be managed, I'd find a way to jack off. After a while, Katie and most girls couldn't keep up and didn't feel obligated to screw as much as I would really want to. That is kinda why Katie cucked me, using sex as relationship bargaining chip and gravitating to mainly hand jobs. Before marrying Katie and between girlfriends I masturbated a great deal. Maybe that's why I was a closet cock sucker, as it was always easier to find a guy who wanted his dick sucked than hooking up with a girl. And sucking cock was many times more exciting than masturbating alone.

So as Kevin and I were waking up, I was all over him again, feeling up his cock, kissing him, acting gay. Kevin didn't seem to mind. It might just be me, but I'm thinking gay couples have sex all the time rather than with a wife who eventually withholds sex as a relationship pawn. If I had a steady or live in boyfriend, I just know it would be nonstop sex. We kissed and took turns sucking each other's cock eventually jacking each other off. I was smitten with homosexual energy.

Something else we did I thought was very hot was we showered together. Something about soaping up your lover and the wonderful stigma of gayness showering with another guy. He lived in a gay neighborhood, and we went out to breakfast. I didn't feel self-conscious at all with people likely guessing we were a gay couple. In fact, just the thought of people thinking we were a gay couple gave me an emotional charge like I had never known. Little things like waiting at the counter to pay our bill and Kevin standing behind me with his arms around my waist nuzzling my neck, gave me a huge jolt of gay electricity.

I told Kevin I needed to run a few Saturday errands and touch base with Katie. He was rather amused at the level of excitement I was having about us hooking up. When he agreed to meet me at my place around three pm, I let him know there was something I really wanted to show him, hoping it wouldn't freak him out. Kevin and I had our own 'pillow talk' the night before after our first sexual consummation, with me telling him about Katie cuckolding me so to speak, and her masturbating me wearing her panties and the sex fantasy talk and the cum feeding. I told him that I had been a lifelong closet cocksucker, to which he joked "yeah, that's how I had you pegged". Somewhere in the conversation I let on about Dan, the divorced guy who was my lover, how he feminized me, that he wanted me to quit my job and move in with him. Dan said I was the best fuck he'd ever had, and he'd never met anyone who craved sex and loved it as much as me. Told me I'd be a better wife than any woman.

I was trying to connect the dots for Kevin how my experience with Dan scared me straight, afraid of being outed as gay, with me eventually marrying Katie. But in between soft kisses in bed with me telling Kevin all this, I told him how much I loved dressing and being femme for Dan and that I really was a natural at it with my boyish physique. It was pure sexual exhilaration with Dan being dolled up in dresses and lingerie, being desired so passionately for sex by another man and how eagerly I loved sucking his cock and being penetrated by him as a "girl". Told Kevin I'd cross dressed a few times when Katie was away, longing for gay sex while dressed but chickening out and only masturbating. What I was getting at with him was now with a "hall pass" with Katie away, it was something I'd love to experience with him, if it was not too over the top for him. "I'm game," he told me with a soft kiss as we parted.

I called Katie when I got home, and we talked a while, the usual chit chat with your wife when she is away. Then I dressed for suck-sess. Really, I was not an over-the-top cross dresser, but it did hold a fascination with me loving all the numerous times that I dressed femme for Dan who helped me tap into my homosexual longing. Guess the statement is true; "cross dressing and homosexuality are clearly related". Katie tapped into it as well by putting me in panties during a hand job and coaxing bi and gay 'pillow talk' about my fantasies out of me. Perhaps out of embarrassment I never let on about my arousal in dressing femme for another man. That REALLY tapped into my homosexual arousal. Now I was doing it for Kevin.

By the time he knocked on my door, I kept it simple, but I was a knockout -- shaved legs, silky dark thigh high stockings, a pink microfiber string bikini panties of Katie's, a spaghetti strap dark blue cocktail dress, a few bracelets and just enough lipstick and mascara and eye shadow to make me look girlish and gay. I didn't have a wig so I gelled my hair best I could and was looking rather "femboy-esque". I did have a pair of strappy high heel sandals from a thrift store and did something I hadn't done since my love affair with Dan; I painted my toes pink and lavender. That really made me feel femme and gay, I loved how it made me feel and look. Let's be honest, if, as a married guy, you dress up femme like this for another male, there is very little question about the true nature of your sexuality.

"Look at you!" Kevin exclaimed as he walked in. "What a doll!"

I took his hand, did a pirouette and then waltzed back across the room a few times showing myself off, the click clack of my heels on the hardwood floor, announcing my love of feeling so feminine and gay. And I did love feeling so feminine and gay. It was exciting. Here I was acting out all the feelings I fantasized about when Katie gave me a hand job wearing her panties. In many ways, the manner in which she had cucked me emasculated my psyche lead me to a path of craving gayness. She might not have been so accommodating, indulgently putting me in her panties and masturbating me, if I had let on the true depth of my femme and faggy homosexual fantasies.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers