Well, That Didn't Go as Planned

Story Info
POV story of sexting her husband with unexpected results.
1.8k words
4.26
8k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlynn
Arlynn
11 Followers

I hear the door open downstairs.

"Honey..." I call out, "I'm waiting for you... Come up to our bedroom..."

Before he could make it the upstairs, I slip my left wrist in a loop of the silk rope, and tighten it with my free hand by pulling the strap from the right side of the bed. After slipping on my night mask, I reach across the bed to find the other slipknot loop I had left available, slip my wrist in, and cinch myself down to our bed by yanking a few times with my left arm.

With my arms spread wide and my vision darkened, all I could do now was lay back against our pillows and wait for him. Goddamn, seconds seem like hours, waiting in anticipation for what he will do to me. A gentle breeze from the ceiling fan became more noticeable on my breasts, especially with the warmth between my legs reminding me how naughty I'm being!

Our bedroom door creaks open, and I literally hear his mouth drop as he inhales sharply. I pinch my thighs together so he won't see how wet I am through my panties.

"Mmmm," I purr, "You got home quickly! Guess you got my text message?" Smirking to myself, as I recall my topless half selfie/ half hand tied to the bed pic from half an hour ago.

He says nothing, but I hear him undressing.

"Whatcha gonna do, tiger?" I ask provocatively, "You know I'm helpless here..."

His pants unzip, and fall to the floor. I hear his phone snap a photo.

"Oooh, you're so bad Andrew!" I say, "Taking advantage of me like this."

I hear him chuckle once to himself, and set his phone on the nightstand. A moment later, I feel the weight of his knee pressing down on the bed near my side. His fingertips start at my hips, trail up my side, and swirl around my nipple. The touch is electric, and my back arches automatically towards him.

He slaps my breast, and I gasp at the shock. But following immediately, he cups and caresses my breasts with both hands. The bed sags as he swings his leg over my abdomen, and now he's straddling me. I can smell him, a slight musk of a day's sweat mixed with the morning's body wash. Massaging my breasts, pulling my nips, and trailing his hands across them is so hot. I feel my face flush, and lick my lips.

Taking as a sign I'm ready, he moves up so his knees are at my armpits, and I feel his cock head bump against my lips. Opening wide, I stick out my tongue to let him glide in, and close my lips around him as he pulls out to create a little suction.

I hear him grab the headboard, and he leans into my face. He's so big! This must turn him on just as much as me! Oh damn he's really pushing himself down my throat.

I open and relax, trying to breath through my nose, and let him fuck my face. Not like I could really stop him anyway. After a few seconds, I feel his belly hair touch my nose. It feels like my throat is stretching, I try not to gag by remembering to relax, and he pulls out.


"Ahhhgh!" I gasp, "Fuck, Andrew..." Saliva dribbles on my chin. "You're fucking my goddamn larynx baby..." My nipples are hard as rocks, poking his butt as he leans back on my tits.

"Mmmm..." I hear him murmur, and he climbs off me; but continues his touch, sliding his hand down my stomach. Pulling the elastic of my panties, and letting them snap back again. His dick is at my mouth again, but this time less aggressive. I open, and lick the underside of his head, and he slips his fingers inside my panties.

Rubbing my pussy even slightly gives away how much I'm enjoying this, as I can feel how easily he dips his fingers inside. I tighten my lips just past the tip of his dick, and lick around it in circles, hoping he'll do the same with his fingers. I know he likes that, and feel him trying not to thrust instinctively.

He pulls out of my mouth, and moves down the bed. Grabbing my legs at the knees, he lifts my butt up, and hooks his thumb under my panties, pulling them toward my feet. Grunting a little, he pushes my legs apart, and gets himself down between my legs.

"Yes, baby!" I coo, "Give me that special kiss." I love it when he eats me out!

Fuuuuc... my mind explodes as his tongue smashes my clit. This is what I've been waiting for. It feels so good, and he's sticking his tongue inside of me! My thighs quake and my toes curl. "Oh my God, Andrew! Yes baby!" He bends my legs back toward me and spreads my pussy lips apart with his fingers, fucks my pussy with his mouth. Thrusting his tongue in me. I feel myself building an orgasm and my abdomen tingles hot. "Honey I'm gonna cum in your face!" And right as I was about to blow up, he sticks his thumb on the button of my ass, massaging it and pushing in gently. "Ahhhh!" I moan with passion, and feel myself contracting on his finger as the pleasure overwhelms me.

But in the midst of it, I feel like something is different. What is it? I can't feel his beard. "Mmm baby," I pant as I'm coming down... "Did you shave this morning?" I felt him look up at me, and pause for a second, then he grunted and nodded, his face still buried deep in me.

Then he pulls back, and grabs my knees. I feel his cock rub in my cummy juices to wet himself again, and then he's filling me up. "Ohh Jesus!" I cry, "You're so.. ooh! fucking big right now!" And he is, too. His dick is bigger than normal, and he's hard as a rock. I can barely contain myself, I want to pull my breast but my arm is tied. Every time he thrusts into me, I feel stars explode in my head. He leans forward, curling my ass up off the bed, and gives measured, full thrusts. I feel his balls slapping against my ass, and squeal each time he goes deep.

"Ahh... ahhh! Ahhh God I'm gonna cum!" I cry, and as it starts, I feel him reach up, and rip my mask off.

OH MY GOD IT'S JEREMY!!

I'M CUMMING ON JEREMY'S DICK!!

"Ahh! What! Oh God! Ahh! No! Oh I'm cumming! What the fuck!"

He's not stopping! He's smiling at me and he's making me cum and he's staring what the fuck is happening!

"Yeah Alice, it feels so good, huh?" He leers at me, and he slams into me as I'm staring in lustful horror while my body convulses with pleasure. I struggle to move my arms forgetting I can't.

"Nooo!" I manage in between gasps... "Why?"

"Don't lie to yourself, bitch!" Jeremy says, and slaps me across me tits again, never stopping his thrusts. "If you didn't wanna get fucked by a stranger, why'd you tie yourself up and blindfold yourself, huh?"

Jeremy lays down on top of me, pushing one arm underneath the small of my back, the other behind my head, and starts kissing and biting my neck, nuzzling my head so I can't protect myself with my teeth. I don't want it to feel good, but I can't stop my legs and feet from instinctively bumping closer around his hips. He's pressing his weight down on me, and it feels so good to be possessed this way even as it feels so wrong!

"I'm fucking ya, Alice! You tied yourself up for me! Now I'm sticking my dick in you deep! I pushed it down yer throat! And made you cum on my tongue! And now I'm fucking your sopping! Wet! Pussy!"

Oh I hated it! But he's right! And he's talking so dirty! And he's right!

"Noo... ahhh," I manage, but my legs betray me and I squeeze him closer inside of me.

"Yeah Alice!" He continues, "I'm fucking your pussy with my dick! And you like it bitch! You like me fucking you! You're so wet!"

It's true! And I can't prevent a moan from escaping my lips.


"Say it, Alice! Tell me what I'm doing!"

"Oh God!" I can't say it.

He slaps my face, and squeezes my ass, and thrusts in me.

"Say it! You like me fucking your pussy! Don't you Alice?"

All I can do is moan. There's no denying it, I can feel myself about to cum again at how naughty this is.


"Tell me you're about to cum, Alice! You're about to cum on my dick again!"

"Ahh!!" I wail, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuck!"

And I'm cumming, and I'm cumming so hard, I feel myself squirting as my legs clench around him.

In the fog of it, I hear Jeremy grunt hard, and suddenly I feel him cumming too. His cock bulges even bigger, and pulses in me. He's squeezing my throat and pushing me against the bed, and cumming in me, and I cum again. My back arches, and it's hard to breathe. I see stars and feel his dick push up all the way against my uterus. In the background I hear the sloppy smack smack of our hips and juices, eventually slowing. He stops, full hilt, and lays on me for a minute while catching his breath. He pulls out of me, and I stare at him, but my eyes aren't quite focusing.

I'm gasping, the shock of just having cum so hard on Jeremy's dick, slowly realizing I can feel his sperm dripping down my asshole. Dizzy, it takes a moment to catch my breath, and my head shakes.

"What the fuck Jeremy!!" I finally yell, first closing my legs, then being grossed out at the sliminess of his cum on them, and opening my legs again. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

He shrugs, as he climbs up off the bed. "Tell your husband not to leave his cell phone on the desk when he gets called into an emergency meeting."

His dick still hard, I can see it glistening with my pussy juice and his cum as he walks over to the nightstand and picks up his phone. Turning off the video recorder, he says, "Tell you what... You don't tell him I fucked you so good, and I won't tell him how much you liked it either." Standing back, he snaps a photo of me, tied to my bed still hot and flushed, with his cum dribbling out of my pussy.

After washing up, he gets dressed, winks, and unties one of my hands. I'm still blinking and laying there in amazement, as he leaves the bedroom.

I hear the front door close.

Arlynn
Arlynn
11 Followers