Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 04

Story Info
Ryan devises a new challenge for Beth!
6.6k words
4.65
7.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fourth part in the series describing adventures of Ryan and Beth. To understand a bit of context of these characters, please read the previous parts. This is a Dom/sub/discipline story which includes some elements of exhibitionism and humiliation.

Hope you enjoy the story!

*****

As Ryan found out that he had to be away next week for a four-day business trip, he realised that Beth and he hadn't been away from each other ever since they started these new dynamics. He used to travel frequently in the past but recently hadn't been keen because things were so interesting at home. He started thinking of ways to use this time to build some sexual tension which he knew resulted in mind blowing sex later. He weighed some options before deciding to really push and test Beth.

When he announced later at home that he was going but had some instructions laid out for Beth, she became super curious. He decided to wait until the last day to keep the suspense alive.

That afternoon as they settled on the couch with a few drinks and casual chat, he started to talk to her about the details.

"So Beth, this is what you're supposed to do while I'm away. You're not supposed wear any panties outside the house, including work. You can wear them at home but honestly, I don't see a point. You will wear only skirts or dresses, no trousers. I want you to be very aware of your body. I'd rather you don't wear a bra outdoors too, but I'd understand if you don't want to do it. Panties are non-negotiable though.

Now the fun part, after reaching work every morning, you'll go into the bathroom and play with your pussy and nipples for 5 minutes. I want you to time it. Goes without saying, you can't cum. When you're getting close, stop, take a few deep breaths and restart. After the 5 minutes, you'll lick your fingers clean and leave your pussy and thighs as is. I want you to be able to smell your arousal all the time. You'll repeat this at lunch time again.

After you come back home, you'll undress completely and play with yourself for 15 minutes. I want a lot of edging; go close to falling over then come back; lather, rinse, repeat. Edge as many times you need to, but you'll finish the 15 minutes. You can use a toy if you prefer, provided you'll lick that clean just like your fingers. I want to be able to see this though. So you'll record it for me all the days. I want you a horny, desperate mess when I'm back. After that, you can continue with whatever you want to do. I'll give you a call before you sleep and we can talk about how you're feeling.

If you're a good girl all through, I may give you a little treat when I'm back.

Do you understand this?"

Beth sighed before answering.

"This is torture Ryan. I can't do this everyday and not feel aroused all the time. I'll probably be insane with desire by the time you're back. Or I may even give in and cum. This is unfair."

she complained and pouted hoping to get out of some of it.

"Well, it is what it is. If you need a bit of motivation when you're frustrated, think about the reward I have in mind for you. It's something I believe you'll thoroughly enjoy. So, maybe just don't lose the sight of that goal and you'll do just fine. No more questions right?" he answered matter of fact. His answer and tone left no doubt that there wasn't any scope for negotiations. He had decided to put Beth through this and he wouldn't be talked out of it.

"But why don't you have to do any thing that's such a torture? Why just put me through this?" She found this grossly unfair, she had no clue how will she tolerate so much edging.

"I'm the Dom in the relationship, remember? I make the rules. Didn't you say you want to relinquish all control with respect to your sexuality? And not just once, several times. There's little point of all this if I have to run everything by you beforehand. Our roles are different in these dynamics and there's nothing you don't know about this. If you're seriously against this idea, say your safe word and we'll stop." he didn't like explaining things so much. It was Beth's idea to begin with and now when they were in deep, these negotiations frustrated him.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I understand what you're saying, I just got overwhelmed with it all. Are you mad at me?" Beth was taken aback a little by his sudden outburst. She thought she was testing boundaries but they had already established them and it was indeed wrong to test them. She had already agreed to obey him and complaining about it was unacceptable.

"A little yes. I really can do without these questions. I mean isn't this something you wanted all through? Giving up control to someone you trust. This isn't easy for me either, you know it, don't you? Holding back for the sake of the scene when I would rather fuck you senseless ain't simple for me too. So, let's try to keep feminism out of the D/s dynamic." he tried to smile after saying that. He understood it will be cruel on her, but he had plans that would make getting together so much more intense.

"I'm sorry about that. I got carried away and forgot my manners. What can I do now to make it all better? Will you punish me now?" She was repenting the previous exchange, hoping he would spank her and make it better.

"So eager for a spanking, aren't you?" He smiled with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"You will get punished alright, but not how you want. We need to go out in a bit for dinner. I do have something I want you to wear tonight. Depending on how you take your punishment, you can get some relief tonight otherwise maybe what needs to start tomorrow, starts now." He looked like a little boy who had found a hidden box of candies that nobody else knows about. He knew how she could be controlled and what would make her beg like a slut. He hadn't planned this earlier, but he couldn't be happier with how things panned out. The toys that would make her weak in the knees, hard in the nipples and very, very wet in her pussy were already decided in his mind.

"I want you to go to the bedroom, undress and wait for me in the position now." he wanted to be in his regular boyfriend mode, but the situation called for something else. He had started finding himself being more and more comfortable in his new role. This was making his imaginations and fantasies come alive.

Beth wanted to finish her drink first . But after what had just happened, she didn't want to risk another argument about obedience. She quickly got up and went into the bedroom. Kneeling naked in the middle of the room, she got a bit nervous. The thought of edging so much was making her worried. On top of that, his recent warning about tonight's punishment made her shake. She was determined to follow through on that to be able to get a release tonight. Or the next few days will be very difficult. She knew the only way for that is to be obedient. She tried to calm her nerves and wait for him. Eyes down, shoulders square, hands on knees, her form was perfect.

He came in after a few minutes and directly went to the toys' chest of drawers. She could her him withdraw some items and though her curiosity was telling her to peek, she knew better than that. A minute later, he opened her wardrobe and picked out a dress for her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see it on the bed. The short, deep cut, red one, of course! He then went to her underwear drawer, took out a few items but didn't put them on the bed.

Happy with his choices, he sat down on the armchair in middle of the room. Beth had been instructed to kneel in a particular spot in front of the chair which was neither very close nor too far. The lamp was placed in such a way that didn't let Beth hide in any shadows. When they were both sat like this, it made Beth feel her nakedness even more. To exaggerate the effect, he was always clothed when he was on that chair.

He sat there looking at her, knowing it makes her both nervous and aroused. The weight of his silent gaze made her stomach do flips. Keeping her eyes down and staying still was much harder when he was constantly looking at each movement of her eyes, each curve of her body, every blemish on her skin, every flare of her nostrils and every twitch of her fingers. It was impossible to hide either her arousal or nervousness in this exposed position.

"Come to me, Beth. Don't stand up. Eyes stay down." he instructed.

This was new to Beth. He had never asked her to crawl to him. Since the default understanding was that she couldn't talk or make any sounds unless he asked her, she bit her tongue.

She hesitated just for a tiny second before remembering what was on stake. She knew he had chosen this moment because she wouldn't object. Taking a deep breath while still trying to maintain proper form, she got on her hands and knees. She started crawling to him feeling even more exposed if that was possible. This felt humiliating but oh so liberating. Her pussy was leaking and there was no denying that this was turning her on in more ways than she'd admit.

After she reached his feet, she regained her position. Desperate to look up to him for a look of approval, she thought to look up, but was quickly put back into place. "Nope. Eyes still down. Let's make it easy on you, shall we?" He retrieved a blindfold from his pocket and tied it around her eyes.

"There! Now you don't have to struggle every ten seconds between following orders vs looking what I'm doing."

She sighed. That did make it easier.

He took her hands in his and tugged lightly for her to stand. She followed his lead. She could feel his breath on her skin, so close and so tantalising. She wanted him to touch her, kiss her, finger her and fuck her, but she knew he wouldn't so soon. He would make her wait. And then most probably beg.

Ryan ran his fingers very lightly on the sides of her body. She tried to move to push more into him. "Nope. No moving. You take only what I give, no more." Though he was turned on, his voice was calm and controlled.

He could see goosebumps forming on her skin from the cool air, arousal and the sheer effort it took to stop making any movements at all. He moved his fingers slowly to her belly button but keeping the touch light. She drew a breath in when he moved them towards her mound but stopped just before her folds. Slowly, he walked behind her while touching her neck and shoulders. She couldn't stop herself from moaning when he drew circles on her ass. It didn't go unnoticed. "No sounds Beth. Absorb it all." She nodded while biting her lower lip.

"You know how incredibly sexy you look when you're trying to hold yourself back from moving or making any sounds. I know you find it difficult but you still do it for me. To please me. Don't you, Beth? Does it make you happy to please me?"

It took her a few moments to realise he asked her something that he expected an answer to. "Yes sir, it makes me happy to please you."

"Good girl. Now spread your legs, bend down and hold your ankles." he pushed her back lightly to help her bend.

She compiled giving him a fantastic view of her ass and her labia.

He stroked her wet folds with a finger spreading the wetness all over her perineum to reach her puckered hole. He kept reaching her soaking pussy to draw more moisture and transferring it to her butt. She was getting very curious now. She was hoping he'd tell her if he's going to play with her butt.

As if he could hear her thoughts, he said "Don't worry Beth. I'll ease you into it slowly. Now, relax. Don't clench." She relaxed a little allowing him better access to both her holes.

"Beth, I'm going to insert a butt plug in your ass now. It's a small size and I'm going to use plenty lube so it shouldn't be painful if you stay relaxed. I'll also insert a little toy in your vagina. You'll keep these in until I take them out later tonight after dinner. I want you to acknowledge that you've heard me. If you don't want something, you may use your safe word."

"I have heard you Sir. I'm ok with them." She answered. She was a little apprehensive but she trusted him.

"Ok. Now relax." he put some lube on the metal plug and brought it near her virgin ass. She squealed at the cool metal feeling but quickly regained her demeanour. He didn't rush it, giving her body time to adjust to the foreignness. Slowly he pushed it in, all the while talking to her to relax her muscles. He waited for her body to get accustomed to the feeling and felt the plug go past the first sphincter. He rubbed her clit with one hand to distract her so she relaxes. In a few moments, she was again struggling to be still but it allowed him to push the plug a bit deeper. He felt the widest part go in and the rest was easy.

"There. Now the fun bit." Inserting the egg was easy since she was so wet.

"Stand up now, Beth. And tell me how do you feel." he held her close to provide support if she was giddy from bending for so long.

The feelings of being so full were new for Beth. Though she felt good, she was skeptical how would she hold these in all this time. What she wasn't told as yet is that this was about to get harder when the egg vibrates and of course, she had no permission to cum. She decided to be truthful.

"I feel very full Sir. I'm not sure how will I hold both these in all this time. And how will I walk in them?"

"Come here. We have a solution for that."

She walked with unsteady feet knowing for certain that Ryan won't like it if they slip out. Walking made her feel sensations in such depths of her body that she never thought could feel anything.

Once she was in front of Ryan, he held in front of her a harness belt. He asked her to step into it and then strapped it snug on her waist. The egg and buttplug fitted comfortably into it. And now, they were strapped to her.

"How does it feel now Beth?"

"It feels full. I'm sure it's going to be a long evening for us knowing fully well what am i up to while others eat their food at the restaurant." She managed to grin and make it into a light discussion.

"At least they aren't going anywhere." He smirked. "Anyways, I want to help you dress and then you can apply makeup while I get ready. No fragrances though. I want to be able to smell your arousal clearly." Seeing her like this with two of her holes filled up, her nipples hard, his own desire was getting beyond control. Dressing her was just an excuse to touch her more and maybe get relief in teasing her. If they weren't in the scene, he would push her to her knees, fuck her mouth and then cum all over her tits. And then eat her pussy until she screamed in pleasure while pulling out the butt plug when she orgasmed. God, how he wanted to suck that clit and lap up her juices. But that would ruin the plan. It was bad enough that he had to be up close to her pussy to be able to breathe in the musky scent and know how wet it was. On top of it, he couldn't shake the image of his head between her legs. He took a deep breath and composed himself. He decided to masturbate before they went so he could focus on her pleasure for rest of the night.

She giggled like a little girl when he helped her into the dress. He didn't give her any bra or panties to wear. Her ample breasts with hard nipples were unmissable in the dress but she knew that's by design. She felt excited by the thought of everyone noticing how hard her nipples were. They may not notice the belt but she was sure her face would show that there are more secrets that she's hiding. Her excitement knew no bounds.

While putting on makeup, Beth decided to accentuate her lips to match with the dress. She went easy on the eyes but put plenty of blush on her cheeks. She heard Ryan on the doorstep of the bathroom. He looked breathtakingly good in his sport jacket and the white shirt with tiny blue anchors on it. To add to her heady desire, he smelled absolutely delicious. She wished for a moment that he would take her right there, right then. Just bend her over the counter, pull her dress up, unzip himself and fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

"Come on, you'll get fucked alright. You can stop daydreaming about it. We better make a move now." He chided , as if reading her thoughts.

As they reached the restaurant and were in the parking lot, Ryan broke another piece of information to her. "Oh yes, there's more fun to be had with the little toys you're wearing. Wait, let me show you."

With that , he pressed some buttons on his phone and the egg came to life. The vibrations were dull but enough to fuel her excitement further. "See, what can I do with a few more clicks."

And the vibrator picked up speed making her writhe in pure excitement. And then it stopped completely. She moaned in disappointment. "That's going to be so much fun this evening. You know the rules Beth, don't you?" She knew fully well which rule he was referring to. He was going to torture her all through by edging. And she couldn't even control it. "Yes sir I know the rules." He lifted one eyebrow, she took the clue. "I can't cum without permission. "

"Now that's my good little slut. Wearing a vibrating egg and a buttplug but still won't cum unless I allow her to . I hope you enjoy your dinner Beth." it seemed more like a warning than a wish.

She was unsure how to stop him if the vibrations got a bit much. So she asked, "Sir, what if the stimulation is a bit much and I am very close to the edge?"

"Same as always Beth. You use your safe word to ask me to slow down. I'll watch you at all times to ensure you don't go to the point of no return, but you'll let me know if you can't take it, won't you?"

"Yes sir. I will."

"Good girl. Do you know how incredibly hot you look in that dress, your juicy tits showing clearly without a bra, your nipples standing to attention and your unmistakable musky scent. The knowledge that you can cream up much more whenever I want just with a few flicks is the only aphrodisiac I need. Let's go eat now, we need our energies. We have plans for the night."

Ryan didn't leave any stone unturned in frustrating Beth. He kept the vibrations dull for a long time but increased it just when the waiter was taking their orders. He asked her nonchalantly about her food preferences while he clicked his phone to tease her further. She was forced to keep a straight face pretending that she was not struggling to cum. As her struggle increased, he took it all away by stopping it all. She screamed a little inside by the loss of it. As soon as she got used to the quiet, he switched it on again. The amusement on his face clearly evident how much he was enjoying this. While they were ordering dessert, he decided to change the pattern. Instead of giving her time to adjust, he went from zero to highest at once. She almost jumped in her seat. She cursed him a little inside while simultaneously hoping to be fucked by him.

Later, Beth couldn't remember later how was the food, place ,ambience or what they talked about . Either she was too lost in the sensations in her vagina or she was focussing on not to cum or she was looking at Ryan's handsome face and thinking how his stubble would feel between her legs. He sure was a good looking guy with broad shoulders, chiselled cheekbones, beautiful blue eyes, dark hair and a fit body. With the recent change in dynamics, he had become even more irresistible to her. She couldn't wait to go back home to enjoy the rest of their evening.

The moment they were in the home, Ryan pushed Beth against the door, wrapped one of her legs against him and kissed her mouth. He didn't wait for her to open her lips, he forced himself into her mouth. His restraint was wearing off fast. He knew he had to pick up the pace or he would lose control of the situation soon. Though he did jerk himself off before they went, knowing what he was doing and could potentially do to Beth had driven him insane. Plus he could see that her nipples situation hadn't gone unnoticed from the fellow diners. They also knew there was more going on than what caught the eye by the look on their faces. In the car, the smell of sex was so strong that it took all he had not to plunge into her.

12