Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a very good girl Beth. I'm going to fuck you very, very hard in some time . But first I would love to warm up that ass all pink. No, it's not a punishment. It's for our pleasure. I love seeing your lovely skin warm up under my hand and I know what it does to you. You don't have to count or thank me. Just enjoy your little treat."

With that, he carried into the bedroom, put her over his knee and stared spanking her light at first. Beth didn't know if she was allowed to make sounds or not, but she was so excited that she decided to do what feels natural. She could feel him rock hard under her thigh. The touch of his hand on her naked bottom, caressing, rubbing, touching, kneading was driving her insane. The intensity of spanks increased firing each of her nerve endings that were already sensitive because of the egg and plug. Ryan was ensuring the spanks were spread evenly through her bottom while also stimulating her further. He adjusted the butt plug a little inside her making her cry out in desire.

"I know Beth. I know. We both need a release. I want to feel the warmth of your mouth on me, but I need to fuck your wet pussy now."

"Ryan, please do it now . I can't take this torture anymore." she moaned for him.

He unclasped the belt that held the toys in place and took out the vibrating egg. It was completely drenched in her juices. He decided to leave the butt plug until later.

He put her on the bed on her side, raised one of her legs over his shoulder and plunged into her.Getting both of her holes filled at once, was new and exciting. She felt things in places she didn't know existed inside her. Every thrust of his cock made her more aware of the plug in her arse intensifying the experience. Ryan rotated the plug making her almost jump with the surprise sensations. He chucked and did it again, this time while thrusting.

"You look so beautiful right now Beth, you know that?" He commented at her touching her body over her dress. He hadn't undressed her or himself.

"How do I look?" She asked, eliciting some dirty talk from him.

"So needy for my cock. Like a slut who couldn't wait to remove her clothes. Who just spread her legs so she can be fucked. She wants her man to see how wet her pussy is and how she enjoys getting both her pussy and arse filled at once. Don't you like that Beth?" He reduced the pace while talking to her giving themselves time to enjoy the moment more.

"Yes, I do. I like that so much Ryan." she answered, forgetting the correct address in throes of passion.

Ryan saw an opportunity there - he had been fantasising recently about sharing Beth with other people. He wondered how would it be he shared her with a friend or maybe two. The fun they could potentially have was endless. However, he was too nervous to ask her directly. He decided that now is a good time to gauge her feelings on the matter.

"You know Beth, I wonder how would you look like with two cocks or maybe even three, filing your holes." he made it sound like his fantasy while noting her reaction. He twisted the plug while thrusting hard a few times, trying to remind her of all the pleasures she could have.

Beth was pleasantly surprised with this question. She had harboured a fantasy of being fucked simultaneously by multiple men, but could never gather the courage to talk to Ryan about it. She didn't know who could she trust in this even if Ryan agreed. So, she never pursued it. Here today in this moment, she felt like they both were more connected than they realised.

This realisation along with the imagery in her mind of two men filling her at once or maybe three, was enough to tip her over the edge. She screamed out her orgasm not caring that she wasn't allowed one yet. He felt the walls of her vagina pulse against his cock. He moved slowly inside her letting her ride the wave. He was sure of what he had suspected until now; she would indeed love to be fucked by more than one guy at once. He made a mental note to think and work on this later.

After her orgasm subsided and before he could say anything, she admitted, "Yes, I know I hadn't asked. I know you hadn't allowed me yet. But I couldn't stop. I mean the last thing just took me by surprise. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Yeah, I think we need to have a talk about that. And about sorry, well, you will be, very soon. A little punishment will remind you to ask the next time." he added. In reality, he was so horny that he didn't care but it was important to enforce rules to ensure the relationship keeps going.

With that, he withdrew from her and stood up, commanding her to get on her knees. He had changed his mind and wanted to fuck her mouth now.

"Get on your knees and clean your juices from my cock, slut. I wanted to cum inside your cunt but seeing that you didn't care to ask for permission, I want to fuck your face now. Look into my eyes when you suck me off. You'll open your mouth and beg me to cum on your tongue and face. And you better sound convincing that you want it. Stick out your tongue to take it. Then you'll scoop the cum from your face on your tongue, show it to me and once I allow you, you'll swallow it. Then you'll clean me off. You will not use your hands anytime during this. Again, I know it's not something you thoroughly enjoy but you should be able to control your slutty cunt better than that if you don't want to be into this situation. Do you understand this Beth?"

"Yes sir, I do." she said in a small voice. Playing with his cum wasn't her most preferred activity and probably that should have really motivated her to follow rules, she still slipped a few times.

"I won't tolerate pouting Beth. You know the rules. Do you want to try saying that again?"

"Yes sir, I understand what you're saying." she said in a even tone this time. She was mentally kicking herself for cumming without permission.

"Good." He didn't wait for her to be give a cue that she was ready. He held his cock and slapped her with it urging her to open her mouth. She held her hands behind her back and started sucking him.

"Eyes on me Beth." he reminded.

She looked at him, his face clouded with lust and desire for her. His eyes locked with hers and she could see how happy he was to be with her. He gave her a quick smile of approval which motivated her to do better. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked it from the tip to the base. She concentrated on the sensitive underside eliciting a deep moan from him. She alternate between sucking all of him in her mouth and licking it, After a few minutes, Ryan held her head to take better control of the penetration. He shoved it deep into her throat while still looking into her eyes. There was no doubt left of who was in charge, not just for the blowjob. He held it in until she gagged, then took it out allowing her to catch her breath before deep throating again. The warm wetness of her mouth was making him weak. Her eyes had started watering because of all the effort. She hoped that he was close. He could feel familiar stirring in his balls now.

He pulled his hard cock out and held it in front of her face stroking lightly. He wanted her to take the cue but he couldn't wait, so he asked, "I'm close, slut. Where do you want me to cum?"

Per script, she stuck out her tongue and said, "I want you to cum on my tongue and face, Sir."

He wanted more than that. He wanted her to ask for it. He knew she wasn't particularly happy about it, but she had to say that she wanted it for the sake of the scene and the D/s relationship they had. He made a mental note to deal with this behaviour later but for now he prompted her further, practically feeding her the answers.

"Why do you think you deserve my cum on your face, slut?"

"Because I'm your horny slut master. Please cum on my face."

This will have to do for now, he decided. He stroked himself a few more times and ropes of thick, hot cum landed on her tongue, lips, nose and cheeks. Once he was done, she scooped the sticky, hot cum from her face and put on her tongue. She was struggling to keep looking at him but he had held locked his eyes to hers not letting her go.

Ryan took Beth's chin appreciatively in his hand while continuing to look at her. "Aren't you a greedy cum slut? I love looking at you like this. Swallow it all now." She did as instructed without hesitating this time.

Her helped her to her feet and took her lips into his. He waited for her to open her mouth before pushing his tongue into it. He explored her warm mouth with his tongue tasting his semen on her lips and tongue. After what felt like a very long time, he let her go of his embrace. They lay in bed holding hands.

"How are you Beth? How are you feeling?"

Beth sighed. The warmth of her orgasm had faded and though she knew she didn't follow the rules and that meant punishment, she was having trouble accepting that. She had mixed feelings - on one hand she was getting the relationship she wanted but on the other hand, she couldn't make peace with giving up control in terms of deciding what the punishment should be.

"Do you want a long, honest answer or a quick one?" She finally asked.

"Always an honest one. However long it might take."

He had turned on his side to face her, holding her hand close to his chest.

"Ryan, I'm confused. I know I asked for this, I know I'm not supposed to come without permission and I totally appreciate it but I still slip and then I know there would be a punishment but I don't get in the right mindset for it. I enjoyed the whole restaurant game, don't get me wrong, the orgasm earlier was fantastic but why couldn't I bring myself to accept the punishment is something I'm struggling with. I enjoy a little spanking but as soon as the punishment changes to something else, I don't like it. It almost like I don't want to give up control to you to decide how you want to discipline me."

"I'm glad you're honest, Beth. I have noticed this too. I have seen you more accepting of a thorough beating than swallowing cum. Is it this thing in particular that causes you so much agony?"

"Maybe, I'm not certain. "she admitted.

"Well, if you are really against it, we can make it a hard limit. A big part of this is to talk openly and revisit things we want or not want anymore."

"I don't know. Can we try to approach it any other way to make it less intimidating? I know you like it a lot." She gave him a naughty knowing smile.

"First, we'll have to try a few different punishments to know where in lies the problem before we go to fix something. Having said that, I won't be against making this more palatable for you. I do have an idea but I'll have to think it through and come back to you." His hands had started wandering over her body. He still wanted to fuck her, he realised. Thinking about how to get her more comfortable with swallowing his cum had started giving him ideas that he were making him hard again.

He reached her folds and started exploring with his fingers. "Did you enjoy the rest of your evening though?"

"I did yes, though I wouldn't mind another orgasm." She hinted.

"Of course you wouldn't. I anyways need to taste your pussy Beth. I have wanted to do this all evening. You now when I was putting the toys in you and you were bent over, it took me all I had to not delve tongue first into your wetness. You smell delicious and I can't have enough of you."

He rolled on top of her, putting his mouth on hers. He continued rubbing her while manipulating one nipple.

He kissed her body from her neck all over to her mound. He took a deep breath to inhale her musky fragrance before licking her labia and clit. He started licking the outer folds, slowly drawing each one into his mouth to nibble lightly. It was taking her a huge effort not to scream or thrash her hips or even dig her fingers in his hair. He moved inwards to kiss, lick and suck on the silky, soft skin. He laid his tongue flat to lick her all the way from her vagina to her clit. After repeating it a few times, he could feel her losing a bit of control. She was moving her hips up and down to both show her appreciation and gain more contact .

Without a warning, he shaped her pussy hard. "No sounds and no movement slut. Do you want me to stop?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. Taking a deep breath, she regained some control.

He had gone back to licking her the way that got her all weak. She tried to focus on her breathing to be able to start still. Mercifully, he stopped doing that to concentrate his efforts on her clit. He started playing with it by giving it short licks that morphed into longer licks that in turn gave way to proper sucking. He had taken it inside his mouth driving her insane.

To intensify it further, he inserted two fingers into her pussy. He found a sucking and fucking rhythm. Within a few minutes, she got close to her orgasm.

"I'm close Sir. Can I cum?"

He added a third finger into her hole and twisted them before answering, "Yes, cum for me ." With that he also removed the plug from her ass adding to all the sensations.

She screamed her release and let go. Her toes curled and she dug her nails into the sheets. She was still hovering high over earth when she felt his position on bed change and felt his hardness near her folds.

Without a warning, he plunged into her pussy and started thrusting. Eating her and seeing her unravel had made him hard again. He needed to fuck her one more time. He didn't waste any time on niceties this time, just kept thrusting her hard and fast. She could feel another orgasm building slowly far away. He snaked his hand between them and started rubbing her clit. It wasn't not over sensitive anymore and was responding to his attentions now. Very soon, she found herself asking for permission again. He denied it this time, asking her to wait for him. She took a deep breath hoping to obey him.

After a few more circles on her clit, she didn't think she could hold it any longer, her voice was urgent when she asked this time.

"Yes cum again my slut."

She held him tightly and bit into his shoulder while he was shooting streams of hot cum inside her pussy.

They lay as is for the longest time. Ryan spoke first. "Do you feel good Beth? Got enough fuel to go on the next few days?" He smirked referencing his challenge from earlier.

"Oh yes all ready. How could I forget what started it all! I'm really looking forward to my little surprise treat at the end of it." She laughed happily, he orgasms putting her in a good mood.

"And I'm looking forward to receiving your 15 minutes video tomorrow!!" He gave her an evil grin with plenty of lust thrown in.

With that they dozed off hoping to wake up to a an even sexier tomorrow.

12