All Comments on 'Well That's What Neighbors are For'

by WLOral

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice erotic story!

Any chance of a second chapter? Curious as to how far Luke will go.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Nicely done, except for the auto-word choice program!

Liked the story and the casual seduction aspect you capture so well. The interior monologue is spot on, both the narrator's closet status and how he reads his curious neighbor. Now that the relationship has moved beyond seduction, I'm not sure what happens between these two.

I will certainly be interested to see if anything develops beyond neighborly fucking.

Thanks for the work, but have a care with the auto-word problem. Makes more problems than it solves⌚!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Blue collar and horny

A man good with his hands as a craftsman can be super sexy if encouraged to be open minded. Once his mind is set for sex there's usually very few hurdles that need to be crossed to keep him gagging for the pleasure of sex. I think Luke will be soon open to EVERYTHING!!!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Auto-word is not always correct word

Lovely story, really, really liked this story... but, one place the auto-word says "sick" when it should say "dick" and it ruins the next 2 sentences for me. Please keep writing. This is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY GOOD READ AND STIMULATING- THANKS

Had a few "neighbors" like Luke over the years. The tension early-on and relaxed evolution of those relationships have always been productive. Thanks for reminding me of them SO WELL...............Now we need PART 2, Luke installs the new cabinetry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot! Love stories where a gay man seduces a straight man! Hope you continue or do more stories along this theme. You made the seduction kind of come to life...among other things!:)

WLOralWLOralover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all...

Thank you all for your comments, it was great to get feedback and to have it all be positive.

Yes, the auto-fill word caught me a few times and I did preview the story to try and catch them all, and I will be more diligent in the editing in the future.

"Luke" was an actual neighbor of mine, and we did "hook up" a few times before he and his family moved away and we lost touch. I've been thinking quite a lot on continuing the story with things that I fantasized about doing with him and how I thought/wanted things to progress, and having read all these comments I believe I'll do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, proud of you hon;)

A budding erotic writer in the making. Really liked the attention to detail and plot.

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Good neighbors

Loved the story. I’ve never had the good luck to have a neighbor like you or Luke, but I‘ll be looking at some of mine differently after reading your story. Looking forward to the next one.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
I'm one of those neighbours!

I've realised I was a neighbour like Luke. My elderly gay neighbours had a young butler who was also gay. In my early 20s I was definitely curious and worked a physical job on the family farm. In the hot summers I tended to wear just short cut offs while working and I noticed the butler was often watching me. One evening I found myself receptive to being seduced while in their orangerie as the butler dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth. My life has been 'dicktated' ever since!!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 4 years ago
I vote YES!

Extremely pleased you are considering to continue this story. This was the perfect mix of character, plot and sex. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story and Experience

OMG! You have provided a hot, erotic story that is beautifully written and executed. I love the span of time that stretches the story in a most natural way. Wouldn't we all like to have a neighbor like Luke! I, too, hope there will be a sequel!

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Woodworking

Oh my this is a lovely little romp. So well paced, capturing the tension that builds up while folks gauge intention, desire, their openness to 'what might happen.' And then mouth-watering descriptions of a new set of genitalia to meet (and greet.) Splendid.

WLOralWLOralover 4 years agoAuthor
DevonCowboy: "I've realised I was a neighbour like Luke."

It may sound odd, but I have always been attracted to the British accent. Should I have ever visited Devon and come across your farm, I feel certain I would have tried to seduce you as well.

WLOralWLOralover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you most kindly

Again, I want to thank you all for your comments. I cannot tell you how elated I am to find that my story has already been viewed nearly 9,000 times! I'm completely blown away!

I'm happy to say that I have submitted "Luke, Chapter 2" for publishing and it is now waiting approval. It is a complete work of fiction and, as I mentioned in my previous comment, it follows along what I would have liked to happen between "Luke" and I.

While I was writing, I had snippets of ideas popping in my head that weren't included in Chapter 2, and without sounding as if I am fishing for compliments, if the feedback on Chapter 2 is as favorable as on the first, then I'd be happy to continue writing Luke's story of exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best!!

Hi,

I can't think of a better way to tell your story. Your writing style is so good, the action so well executed and HOT. I wish even today that I had a neighbor like you.

I don't know why but your writing makes me feel like you are a best friend I have known for years. I am now an "old man" but I still would love to have another male friend to be able to play and experiment with. Thinking about you as the story teller gives a feeling of warmth and I think how nice it would be to naked in your arms......

Thanks for telling such a wonderful story..

Daddy Jeff

WLOralWLOralabout 4 years agoAuthor
To: Daddy Jeff

Daddy Jeff,

This is hands down the best compliment you could have possibly given me, and I thank you so very much. To draw someone into my story and induce that feeling you expressed just by reading what I have written is exactly what I want to deliver through my writing. If I never write another word, I will always retain this sense of accomplishment that I feel just from your critic.

I, too, am a "gentleman of a certain age", single, and at times feel lonely for companionship and a little human touch. I used my life experience in my story...even if they are a little embellished...to help relive a little of that for myself, and I hope that all my readers can take away from it the same things that you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing just amazing!

I loved this story, I could totally see this happening!

MesaAzbear73 @ gmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot!

Loved your story. Would love a neighbor like you and/or Luke. Look forward to reading the next chapter right now. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My My My

I know my neighbor and his mate are gay, what they don't know is that they could have me with the slightest hint. Wish Luke was my neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually one of the hottest stories around here! I think it was slightly different when I first read it, with Luke and his Wife visiting him together and her being a bit upset that he wanted to stay a bit longer when she left. But my brain might've just combined 2 different stories together.

Either way, thanks for this story! I keep coming back to it every few weeks.

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Wish that was my gay neighbor! Nice tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWLOral@WLOral
65 Followers
Gay man who came out late in life after a miserable hetero marriage of fifteen years. Have been through the wringer in a few gay relationships, currently single and finally exploring my lifelong passion for writing. My writing will reflect my interest in most things taboo or "...