Well That's What Neighbors are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast forward a few weeks and the neighbors down the street who Luke has mentioned that were having a pool installed invited everyone around for a cook-out and pool party. Jacob and Louise Pattinson were a good sort and seemed genuinely happy and were usually the ones to initiate and plan neighborhood functions. They had their yearly Halloween and Christmas parties, and usually several cook-outs throughout the summer.

The pool party was going to be a family thing during the day with children splashing about in the pool while the adults socialized as well, and then around seven in the evening the children would be sent home it would be for the adults. Everyone was asked to bring a side dish or dessert of their choice, and any alcohol they wanted to drink.

I decided to bring a coconut cream pie, a bottle of wine as a hostess gift, and a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey to add to the bar. I also decided to wait until about six o'clock before heading over to the party; I didn't much care for kids, especially in large groups, especially the shrieking, squealing, splashing-about kind.

When I arrived I greeted my hosts and gave them their bottle of wine.

"We didn't think you would be coming." Jacob said, patting my arm neighborly and smiling.

"I'm so glad you did." Louise added, squeezing my arm and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you!" I said, genuinely happy at their welcome. "I got caught up for a bit, but I wouldn't dream of missing a Pattinson Party."

They laughed and said they would have to put that on the header for their next invitations, "A Pattinson Party".

Still holding the cream pie, I excused myself to take it inside to the refrigerator. I smiled and waved and returned greetings with several other neighbors on the way, but quickly found myself in the quiet kitchen shuffling bowls and foil pans around inside the refrigerator to make room. As I was sliding the pie onto the shelf the refrigerator door opened wider and I turned to find Luke standing directly in front of me. As I was kneeling down while I was working on making space, when I turned to see who was there I was facing his crotch.

I looked up at him quickly. "Well, this is embarrassingly familiar." I said as I quickly stood up.

I could see a blush rolling up Luke's neck and covering his face and he seemed to tense up.

I stepped back from him and patted him on the shoulder and smiled, "Hey Luke, how're you doing buddy?" I said. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable I didn't wait for a reply, and I stepped around him and headed out of the kitchen.

Back outside, I made my way to the coolers stacked to the side of the grill area, which was about twenty or so feet behind the pool. Several of the neighborhood dads were standing around talking in groups of two or three, either encouraging or correcting those that were manning the grill. I never realized there were so many ways to properly grill hot dogs and hamburgers because each small cluster of men-folk had their own ideas on the best way to do it.

I got myself a beer and interjected what I could into conversations as I walked around the designated adulting area and watched as the ladies sun bathed poolside while watching as the kids jumped and splashed around in the water.

I had just extracted myself from a sports talk gaggle of dads and was working on beer number three when someone walked up beside me brushing their shoulder against mine. I instinctively side-stepped yo make room, thinking someone wanted to walk past and was about to offer an "excuse me" when I realized it was Luke who had walked up and that he had stopped and was standing beside me.

I smiled at him and held up my beer and tapped it against his in greeting.

"Hey neighbor." Luke said.

I grinned, remembering that that was what he had said that day when I opened the door to him.

"Hey Luke, how're you doing?" I replied.

I'd thought about what I'd say to him several times after that day. Sometimes I decided I'd just act as if the day had never happened, other times I would change my mind and decide that I'd speak to him about curiosities and that it's fine to explore as long as everyone involved is consenting, etc., but I was never really sure how it would play out when it actually happened.

It seems like an awkward silence was what won out in the end as we both stood there looking everywhere but at each other.

After a few minutes of that, and after having drank the last of my beer it was time to make a bathroom run. I shook my empty bottle and said, "Nature calls. It was good talking to you again Luke." I clapped him on the back and turned and went to the recycle bin for glass, threw my bottle away, and got myself another beer on my way inside to take a piss.

The downstairs bathroom was occupied, I could hear several high pitched voices laughing and talking and figured a few of the girls had gone in there together so I headed upstairs to use the other bathroom.

I was pushing the door closed when someone came up pushing from the other side and I stepped back to see Luke standing there, one hand holding his shirt out from his body, a massive blob of ketchup spreading down it, the other hand pushing the door the rest of the way open.

"Sorry," he said as he stepped into the bathroom, causing me to take a step back to make room, " I just need to rinse this off right quick."

"Yea, sure. I can wait a minute." I said and made to step around him to leave the bathroom, but before I could take the step he pushed the door closed behind him and looked at me with a pensive expression.

"No, no, it's ok. I'll just use the sink and you can use the toilet." He offered.

"Oookay." I said, drawing the word out, confused by his actions. "I'll just. Yea."

I stepped over to the toilet, and watched as he pulled his shirt off and turned on the water. He met my eyes in the mirror for a second then looked down at his hands in the sink and began rinsing the ketchup away.

I turned towards the toilet and started to piss.

"So." he said then paused.

"I owe you an apology."

I chuckled to myself thinking, so this is why he came in the bathroom with me.

"Naw, Luke. You don't owe me anything. A lot more men than you think are curious and do what we did. It doesn't mean you're gay."

I finished pissing and flushed the toilet and turned to find him looking at me in the mirror with a confused expression on his face.

"No." He finally said. "I mean, yea, that too, but I wanted to apologize for cuming so fast and then just running out like I did."

I just stared at him, dumbfounded. He was apologizing for getting off too fast?

"Not just that, but I couldn't hold it back and I guess it embarrassed me and I didn't know what to do but run away. I know it was stupid. But I also worried about what you thought of me. I mean, my wife and kids were right across the street and I was in your bedroom and we, you know...did that." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I didn't know what you thought, or if it meant something that I was there doing that and, I don't know, I had been thinking about it happening and when it did I didn't know what to expect, or what you would expect from me and I panicked."

He was standing, leaning against the sink While he was talking, the water still running and I just stared at him, not sure what to say.

After a minute he turned back to the sink and reached to turn the water off. I grabbed him arm stopping him from doing that. "Leave it on for a minute, the background noise will cover us talking." I said, and he nodded.

I stepped closer to him and lowered my voice. "Look, Luke. I know you're straight, and I know you're married, and I am not expecting anything from you. You consented to me sucking your dick and I did. I enjoyed it," I cocked an eyebrow at him, "and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it too." He chuckled and I continued. "We were two adults enjoying a physical act with each other and that's all it was. No strings. No expectations."

He looked relieved, and there was a noticeable change in the tension in the air.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that. I wanted to come over and talk to you several times but I was just afraid to."

I leaned against the sink beside him bumping him with my shoulder. "You should have, just think of all the blowjobs you missed out on."

We both chuckled and he bumped my shoulder.

"Yea, no doubt." He said, reaching down and adjusting his crotch. "It's been quite a while since I'd had a blowjob. After Chris was born," Chris is his youngest son, "Sandy pretty much gave up on sex. We don't fuck, hell, we barely even cuddle. I love her but damn, a man needs to get off by more than just jacking off every now and then."

"I hope she realized how nice a dick you've got. Surely she can appreciate that." I replied, glancing down at his crotch, trying to see if he was getting hard.

He as tugging at the crotch of his swim trunks again and he was definitely getting hard.

"She actually hates my foreskin. She thinks it's gross."

I looked at him in mock horror and made a gasping sound. "What is wrong with that woman," I jokingly demanded. "Doesn't she know that's how the gods intended a dick to be?" I reached over and rubbed the front of his shorts. "I couldn't imagine damaging this beautiful piece of manhood by cutting off the foreskin."

He chuckled, then leaned back further, espousing him crotch to my touch.

"Mmm." He moaned. "Damn that feels good."

I stepped in front of him, still rubbing his dick through his swim trunks."This would be a good time to get off quickly." I said as I maintained eye contact and dropped to my knees in front of him.

He glanced at the door to check the lock was turned, then pulled his trunks down, exposing his dick to me. He looked down at me grinning and said, "But no running off this time."

I took his dick in my mouth and got straight to work, sucking and licking him then taking him down my throat.

He sighed and reached out like he was going to grab my head but for some reason thought better of it and moved his hands away. I took his hands in mine and pulled them to the back of my head. I wanted him to grab a handful of my hair, so I put my fingers over his and curled mine down on his, making his hand clinch in a fiat in my hair. He looked down at me with those glassy eyes and a lusty grin and gripped my hair and pulled my head down on his dick.

"Fuck!" He muttered and he watched my mouth sliding up and down on his dick.

I reached around him and gripped his hips in my hands and pulled him forward then back a few times, showing him I wanted him to fuck my mouth. He caught on and started slowing fucking in and out of my mouth, driving his dick all the way into my throat before pulling back out.

"Holy shit man." He said as he fucked my mouth, his breathing becoming heavy.

I took his balls in my hand, massaging them as he drove into me.

Without missing a stroke he said, "That thing you did before. With your finger." He bowed his legs out a little, opening himself up to me and I knew what he wanted. I pulled my mouth back off his dick and licked my finger, letting my saliva coat my finger, then took him back in my mouth. He immediately started fucking my mouth again as I snaked my finger between his ass cheeks looking for his hole.

"You want me to finger your ass?" I asked him. My wet finger slipped across his opening and he gasped, nodding his head and bowing his legs wider to open up to me even more. I pushed my finger against his hole and held it still, letting his fucking movements press his asshole against my finger each time he pumped into mouth. He really liked his ass being played with and I started thinking of so many things I could teach him.

He stopped fucking forward so much and pushed his ass backwards against my finger with more pressure, wiggling against it and I pushed my finger into his ass, feeling it slide past the ring of muscle. I pushed my finger in all the way and he froze in place panting. I wiggled my finger and felt the little bump of his prostate and I massages against. He stood completely still, his head falling back and his mouth open wide as I continued to massage that little magic button inside him. After a moment I started sucking slowly from tip to root, up and down his shaft while I stimulated his prostate. He let out a stuttering moan and began whispering "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" over and over.

His knees began to buckle, his ass dropping lower onto my hand but I kept hitting that spot inside him as I sucked his dick. I could taste the precum leaking into my mouth pretty heavily just before he started growling and then shooting cum into my mouth. He was nearly squatted all the way down into a crouch before he stopped shooting off in my mouth, but I didn't let up on my pace, I just kept following him as he sagged lower to the floor and kept sucking mercilessly on his spasming dick.

Before he could become uncomfortably sensitive, I let up the pressure on his dick and held my finger in his ass still in order to let him start to come down. I slowly pulled my finger out of his ass, feeling one final clinch as his muscles squeezed my finger as it popped out of him, and I finally let his softening sick fall from my mouth.

He sat down on his ass, legs sprawled out in front of him as I stood up and looked down at him.

"Holy what the fuck was that!" He said in awe.

I chuckled then leaned down to help him stand up. "That, my friend, is just one of the many secrets we gays keep from you breeders." I helped him pull up his trunks and tucked his dick away for him.

"Get yourself together before you come back downstairs." I told him as I patted him on the back and headed back down myself.

When Luke made it back to poolside I had already gotten another beer and a plate of food and was sitting at a table with his wife and a few other neighbors.

He crossed the yard to the coolers and grabbed another beer, hesitating a minute before coming over to the table where he kissed his wife on the cheek.

"I was just telling Sandy I was going to use you for a while," I said, pausing to take a bite of hot dog and looking up at him, "to help me renovate my kitchen."

I saw a flash of fear light his eyes when I paused dramatically, then he just laughed and nodded, taking a sip of his beer. "Yea, those cabinets have got to go."

"Those, the countertops, and maybe framing in a pantry as well." I added.

One of the other wives leaned in to Sandy, laying a hand on her arm. "Hun, you should rent him out not loan him out!" The women laughed and a few jokes on pimping him out to the neighborhood were made.

I smiled and laughed at the appropriate times, but my mind was not on the conversation at this point. All I could think of is all the nasty, deprived, orgasmic things I wanted to do to Luke while we renovated my kitchen.

Fast forward a month...Luke was back at my house on a Saturday afternoon "taking measurements and drafting a design" for the new kitchen cabinets...when in actuality, he was butt-naked on his stomach laying spread eagle on my bed while I worked my vibrating prostate stimulator dildo into his asshole. His hard dick, tucked back and poking out from between his spread legs, was leaking precum all over my comforter.

Since the pool party, Luke has been to my house several times a week getting his dick sucked and his ass finger banged. He has even taken to sucking my dick a few times, though I never push for him to do it, I just let it happen if he initiates.

I look down at his ass as his hole opened up for the dildo and I slowly push it into him as he groaned and pushed his ass back into it and it popped through the right ring of muscle and started to fill him up, I couldn't help but imagine my dick pushing into his guts and watching his asshole yield to me instead of the dildo. Luke has really become a slut for ass play, he would definitely make a good aggressive bottom.

Maybe I'll make a suggestion and let it float around in his head for a while. For now, I am perfectly happy with treating him like he is a new sex toy I've ordered online, and playing with him and watching him get off from different stimulations.

He definitely enjoys being my play thing as well. He seems to have very few inhibitions as long as things are pleasurable, and I ensure that every time I use him that it is pleasurable for him.

"Damn. Your ass just opens right up for this toy." I said as I work the dildo in and out of his ass as he moans softly and pushes his ass back into it.

I pull the dildo out of his ass to add a little more lube to it and I lean forward and lick up the crack of his ass and flick my tongue across his hole. I lean in and drove my tongue into his hole and his little pucker spreads open for me.

Running the freshly lubed dildo across his hole I said, "This thing isn't much smaller than my dick, you could probably take it with just a little more play and stretching your little hole." I push the dildo back into his ass with a little force, settling it completely into him and holding it in place. "A real dick feels much better than a rubber one." I said as he grunted and humped his ass into the air. I reached down and pressed the button on the dildo to turn on the vibration and he moaned loudly. God he was such a hot little bottom waiting to be awakened. I rubbed his ass cheeks with one hand while I held the dildo deep inside him with the other then I slapped each cheek, leaving warm red hand prints on his ass. He whimpered as the dildo vibrated inside him.

Seating the dildo into place, I reached down and grabbed his hips and pulled him up into a crouch on his knees, pushing him between his shoulders to keep his chest flat on the bed. Now his ass was in the air on full display and I could get to his dick better as well.

I laid down on my back and slid in between his legs until his dick was lined up with my mouth. I reached up and pulled his hips down and pushing his dick into my mouth. I stretched up and sucked him into my mouth then pulled off and told him to fuck my face, then I lined his dick up with my mouth again and he began pumping his dick into my throat. His thrusts caused the dildo to vibrate across his prostate and after about five minutes he was pumping his cum into my mouth.

He flopped over onto his back beside me on the bed, breathing heavy as him orgasm faded.

We lay there for a few minutes before we got up and cleaned ourselves off and got dressed and headed to the kitchen to actually take some measurements.

After double checking his list of measurements, Luke looked at me and asked, "How do you work up to taking a dick in the ass?"

I was smiling on the inside but kept a neutral expression on my face. "Pretty much the same as what you've been through already, you just start with a finger and work it in, then you add another and work them both for a little while. Once your ass loosens up it's pretty easy to get a dick in."

He nodded and looked thoughtful for a second then started rounding up all his stuff, saying he would go and get started laying out the cabinets. He walked to the front door and stopped with his hand resting on the doorknob. He looked over his shoulder at me and said, "I think next time you should fuck me." then he opened the door and walked out.

12