All Comments on 'Welldark B1 Ch. 05'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series, I did recognise that the part with Karitas feeling low after being dumped at the restaurant lasted a few days, to be honest it felt like it, it took up too much of this story. I was almost willing the story to move on.

x_apathyx_apathyabout 2 years ago

This series has an interesting concept and I love it. Waiting for the next release.

VoxmentisVoxmentisabout 2 years ago

I’m eager for more of this story. It has an intriguing plot based on an interesting McGuffin (dimensional truth) and real character development. Please continue…

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Had to go 3 on this installment. Half way through this saga and no harem building and he’s stuck with a self-righteous stuck-up non-caring woman. Who doesn’t communicate or seem to actually care. Plus, all his talk and grandiose plans seems to be a front to his submissiveness. This story is not turning out to be as first hoped.

HemmingswayHemmingsway4 months ago

Really dragging along. Would benefit from more support characters. This is mostly a two character play.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

The mystery begins to develop. How will the succubus affect the developing relationship with Queen Esther? Will the result be a quickened process of harem building? How quickly will others be att4acted to this core of fighting and seduction skills? I will be waiting with bated breath....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES