Welldark B1 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of these reasons stopped the occasional homo-erotic depiction. I ignored them. Not for a sense of disgust, but because I didn't care about their presence.

I soon noticed that the statues had plaques under them, saying who the presented person was and what they had done to deserve a place there. I contemplated taking the time to look at the male statues. Although I had no interest in looking at statues of naked men, I did wonder if I could eternalize myself in these halls. More than a few female students commented on their attraction towards certain depictions to their friends and I liked the idea of being salivated over for eternity.

However, I had somewhere to be, so my research had to wait. The aromas of rosewater, vanilla, sandalwood and incense impregnated the air. I also noted that the focus of sex in these halls was NOT pushed to its extreme. Door handles were door handles, and not shaped like boobs or dicks or something. The walls weren't covered in odd protrusions. Neither were the ever-present arches of Welldark's gothic design twisted into a couple copulating or something. Things were kept very artful, tasteful and almost sacred. It felt like a place where sex was understood as something beautiful that should be accepted and cherished. Not some cheap commodity people threw at each other to lose themselves in. This place elevated lust and love, not perversion.

In my humble opinion, this was fantastic.

When I entered the classroom for my lecture, it was already decently filled. My previous class had ended early, but so had the ones for most other students. However, the hall was larger than the average one, and so a large amount of seats remained open. Seats that, as I noted, were covered in leather (or a replica thereof), rather than the usual cloth. A, without a doubt, deliberate decision for hygienic reasons. Even if this place was dedicated to the glorious aspects of intercourse, the reality was that sex could be quite nasty. I certainly didn't want to sit in a chair that was stained with the leakage of men and women that had come before.

The arrangement of the chairs was also notable. Usually-sized lecture halls were rectangular, but this one was a semicircle. I had taken the entrance on the left side, so the teacher's podium was to my right. A walkway wrapped around the elevation the podium was on and from it extended two slowly-rising staircases that separated the seats into three segments. A second ring on half-height cut those further down into a total of six isles.

I scanned the room for anything or anyone else of interest. It was entirely possible that Esther and Arlethia had already arrived. Although I did find someone waving at me, it wasn't the red succubus I expected. No, she was taller and grey of skin, with hair the colour of hellfire. Smirking, I approached Karona and leaned onto the table in front of her edge-seat. "Hey baby," my tone reflected the cheesiness of the line I used, "you come here often?"

"If you make it worth my while," she winked at me and slid one seat to the side. An invitation I wanted to take, but couldn't immediately. "Something the matter, Karitas? Not happy with a seat I warmed for you?" she asked in a coyly offended manner.

"No, that's not it. I just have to keep an extra two seats reserved," I answered and pointed towards the edge of the room. Because of the way the walkways cut into the semicircle, some of the rows were shorter than others. The one I pointed at was exactly four seats wide. "Would you mind if we sat over there instead? I wouldn't need to keep telling people off." Karona, who was sitting on the edge of the lower middle isle, would have a whole lot of people passing her if she stayed where she was.

She obliged me and we relocated. I sat down on the leftmost seat, right by the corridor, she plopped down next to me. I put my writing utensils on the table in front of me, while she just leaned back in her chair. The button of her red shirt stretched over her magnificent chest. For a moment, I dared to hope one of the buttons would snap off, but she had chosen the proper size for her bust and these clothes were of high quality.

"I do have to warn you that you'll have to move when Esther gets here," I told her, wanting to get that cleared up in advance.

"Hmm, we'll see about that," she hummed, her tail coiling around my wrist once.

"I'm serious," I told her, staring into her red eyes.

Karona's tail wrapped around my arm a second time. "Well, that'll be a minute, won't it?" she purred. "No harm if I sit here until she actually arrives."

That was true enough and I didn't want to raise an argument that would move her further away than necessary. The way she kept her tail around my arm was far removed from the possessive clinging Arlethia used on Willt, but it was still an appreciable gesture of affection.

"Do tell," her flirtatious voice reached my ear, as she leaned onto her half of the armrest between us. That she had immodestly opened the upper buttons of her shirt to reveal a fantastic amount of cleavage did not escape my attention. I was a bit starved of those sights recently. Esther always kept everything covered and straight, so I greatly appreciated the view. "How did things go? Was my information useful?"

"Well and yes, by extension," I reported to her in basic terms what had happened. Her reactions to the story made for a fun pastime, while we waited. Karona knew how to be a listener. "...so, I got a job there as well. Just in case you, for whatever reason, would like to see me in a butler outfit," I finished with a smirk. "Like my clearest desires tell me to worship the womanly form confined in the black and white of the maid's uniform, so do I assume a similar desire lies in the hearts of women."

"Mhmmmm," Karona playfully purred, gently pulling at her lips with the tip of her index finger. "That might be worth my while, if I can find some money to afford it..."

"Maybe you should get a job as well?" I suggested, not exactly serious. Circumstance had forced me, and I wouldn't put this on anyone who didn't need the money. Without having been there yet, the job looked alright. Given the choice, I would have preferred an extra 24 hours a week to laze around, play video games and take Esther out on dates. Only to afford those latter two, did I sacrifice the ability to do the first.

Karona made a sour expression. "I'm not a big fan of working," she stated outright. "Perhaps you should get rich and add me to your Anomalia? I would make it worth your while." Her tail coiled around my arm a bit further, for another full winding. "I'll give you all the attention I don't have to spend on running around for money, I assure you."

A tent rose in my pants at the suggestion. With the number of times I had an erection that I proceeded to do nothing with, since entering Welldark, my dick must have gotten a perfect workout.

"I'll think about it after I get my Queen," I replied, only half-jokingly. As I understood it, Karona was testing whether I would have her, without actually committing to me. Although I much preferred it when women committed to me, I couldn't blame her for keeping her options open.

Not everyone could hit it off like Esther and I. On the contrary, that would have made what I and the raven-haired lady had normal, when it most certainly wasn't. Something about what I said seemed to encourage Karona though, her tail winding around my arm a fourth time. "Speaking of your Queen," she leaned forwards, her cleavage now beyond an enticing sight and more of a dangerous weapon. "What about my payback? I did ask you to introduce me. If she's coming, you can do the honours, yes?

"I fully intend to keep up my side of that bargain," I responded with a smile. "She's going to arrive any minute now." I looked up when I spotted a familiar tricorne in the corner of my vision. "Or right now, in fact."

Esther, followed by Arlethia, came walking down the long steps. I raised my hand, to make it easier for her amber eyes to find me. She perked up a little when she spotted me. Then, her body language changed to something a bit more threatening. Entirely ignoring the short succubus, the lady of my desires came striding up the stairs.

I spotted the threatening yellow of her eyes in the last couple of metres. It wasn't focused directly at me, but at the tail coiled around my arm. While I was already expecting something bad, I didn't know what to make of the display that followed. Esther's mouth opened slightly, only to snap back shut with an audible 'clack' of her teeth. It was animalistic in its threat.

Karona also realized the obvious and her tail quickly retreated. "Hello, Esther," she greeted in a cheerful tone. "I'm Karona, has Karitas told you about me already?"

"Yes," Esther's voice was as calm and collected as usual, but I still couldn't help but feel that there was something menacing under that. Like a sheet of ice over a lake filled with hungry piranhas.

Of course, I had told her about Karona. Esther wasn't one to let go of the question of how I had known where she was working, and I wasn't one to introduce the two of them without telling each party first.

Several seconds passed, during which I wasn't completely sure what would happen.

"I have been informed that you want to meet me," Esther stood as straight as a pillar and stared with the focus of a predatory bird at the succubus. "To what end, my Karitas failed to ask you. Tell me."

I did not know when I became 'her' Karitas, but I was all up for this. It also told me exactly what was going on in this moment. She was jealous. Which was adorable. And extremely dangerous. Nobody was easier to anger than a person irrationally afraid to lose something. First things first, I needed to make some very easy changes about positions here. Well, easy in principle.

Arlethia was already making shoving motions behind Esther's back, she had caught onto the happenstance as well. 'I got it, don't worry,' I tried telling the red succubus with my eyes, before turning to Karona. "I think we can have this conversation while she's sitting. Would you mind moving one seat over?"

The grey-skinned demon made a pouty expression, "If you don't want me sitting next to you..." she let the words trail off, expecting me to say something that I really shouldn't.

'Now that's just a mean situation to put me in,' I thought, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Just that the rock was, in this case, a lady that had my adoration and a mind of tempered steel. Pleasing Esther was the first priority, of course, but maybe I could just twist this a little bit more. 'I just have to tell her that I will sit between the two of them, that should work, right?' I theorized.

A repeat of Esther snapping her teeth warned me that I was treading on very thin ice, so I actually didn't go with that plan. Much better to play it safe. I made a mental note to talk to Esther about this in private later. The raven-haired lady had said she knew what I was about before moving into the same mansion as me -- given where we were, that must have included that I would want to build a harem Anomalia (like everyone else around these parts). This current situation contradicted that statement.

For now, I wanted to appease her though. No need to make a scene in public. "It's not that I don't want to sit next to you," I told Karona, trying to keep this 'rejection' as soft as possible. "But I do have to make my choices speak for my feelings, and those are clear at this moment."

Karona seemed to take this relatively well, stopping to pout, only to shrug and move over. With a wave of my hand, I offered the seat to Esther. Not only did her pupils visibly relax, she frowned a little bit, as if she realized now that she had been doing something wrong. I had no evidence for that, it might as well could be that she was not happy enough with what I did. Arlethia, at least, gave me a secretive thumbs-up, while Esther sat down. The red-skinned succubus moved through to the last seat in the row.

While the two of them got their things on the tables, I quickly checked the clock. There was still quite a bit of time left before the lecture started. Certainly, enough for Arlethia to also introduce herself and Esther to pick off where the conversation had left off.

"I repeat my inquiry, to what end did you want to meet me?" Esther asked, her tone had eased off, even if her choice of words was as demanding as ever.

"Nothing in particular, I just enjoy knowing people," Karona answered with a disarming smile. "If you don't mind, I would love to have your Ashod info. Just to stay in contact every now and again."

"I do mind," her soft voice was a firm denial, causing Karona to pull her eyebrows together. The tension between the two rose again, this time coming from the grey-skinned demon.

"Why?" the playful attitude of the succubus was gone, now she sounded genuinely irked. "It's just your contact info, no need to be so defensive about it."

"I am principled, not defensive. I do not know you and have not evaluated a relationship with you to be of interest to me. You will have to carry on as is."

"Oh really, will I?" Karona asked, sounding a bit spoiled. I was getting to see some less charming sides of her today and I did make note of them. They weren't an immediate dealbreaker, but childishness and manipulativeness were not attributes I valued highly. Karona turned to Arlethia. "Okay, since stuck-up here wants to play with whatever is stuck in her ass instead of me, are you at least willing to talk to me?"

"Fuck it, I am down," Arlethia smirked, visually devouring the fellow succubus. They were both sex demons, and it showed. Although Arlethia was shorter, her breasts and hips were actually larger. The two of them hit it off quite easily, talking about each other and their favourite places back in Hell. I listened with half an ear, most of my attention lay with Esther.

"Had a nice morning?" I asked, trying to involve her in a bit of small talk, since she seemed a bit gloomy.

"Yes..." she answered, her voice sounding concerned and drained. "Karitas, I must request a bit of silence. I am trying to understand another previously unknown side of me." This caused me minor concern. If she was struggling, I wanted to help. A hand placed above my knee calmed me down. Not the most erotic of places to be touched, but intimate regardless.

"Alright, I'll listen when you want to talk about it," I assured her and then kept quiet. Her hand stayed where it was, keeping me content. The room grew busier as the advancing time caused more and more people to pour in. Even in the growing chatter that filled the room, there was a silence between me and Esther that felt secure.

_________________________________

When it was time for the lecture to begin, the room was barely at half capacity. It seemed that I had misjudged the general interest in advanced sexual education. Were that many people embarrassed about the subject? Did they just not care to be the best they could be at pleasing their partners? Either thought was alien to me.

I turned my head when I noticed the teacher entering. Her clothes, more so than the rest of her appearance, clued me in that she wasn't another student. Sitting tight around her narrow waist was a black corset, which covered much of the white, short-sleeved shirt she wore underneath. The red embroidery of her top accented the soft rise of her average sized breasts. Her legs were covered by brown leather pants, polished, and no less tight, while also appearing remarkably stretchy. Leather served to elevate an ass at the best of times, and her butt was simply marvelous in it. High heels clacked with every measured step she took towards the teacher's desk.

Softly swaying hips accompanied the staccato and her hair followed the rhythm. It was long and brown, reaching all the way to her lower back. The tips of it almost touched her tail. A moderately long, bushy one, that narrowed back down towards the black tip of the otherwise brown-furred extension. A pair of pointy, similarly black-tipped ears extended from the top of her head.

She was a fox girl. That was not the completely right thing to call her. Since there were also fox-humanoid males, her species had to have a proper designation. I was not aware of it, however, so fox girl would have to do for the time being.

Much like the entirety of the Sexuality branch of Welldark, the brunette exuded tasteful sexuality. Her figure was balanced, her clothes revealing but not slutty and the way she moved drew my gaze to her motions, not just her tits and ass.

Once she had arrived at the teacher's desk, she sat down on top of it. Her legs dangled playfully. Her slender fingers reached up to brush a strand of hair behind one of her human ears. It was far from unusual for beastkin monster girls to have two sets of ears. Usually, both were fully functional.

My eyes were drawn to her face. She appeared to be somewhere in her mid-twenties. Looks could be deceiving, however, especially when dealing with a fox. Her face was leaning to the rounder side, her lips were of an intense colour, curved into a slight smile that could be seen as either playful or bored. With hazel eyes, she scanned the room. Then she pulled her legs on top of the table as well and laid down.

"I am Danielle," she said with a plain, feminine voice. The moderation in it, the grace displayed while laying there, it somehow attracted me more than any sultry tone had ever before. She did invoke desire, but it wasn't purely lustful in nature.

Without a doubt, she could have every man in viewing range drooling after her, if she dressed in skimpy, stripper level clothes. Similarly, if she just took some of the speaking patterns of succubi, adding a little moan or gasp here and there, she could have easily seduced whoever she wanted. Instead, she wore things that attracted, but did not reveal, spoke in a fashion that was intriguing, not sexy.

Danielle angled one leg, rested her head on one hand, and played with the edge of the table with the other. She had the grace of a royal and the smoothness of a cat, although she may have taken offense to that comparison. "Just Danielle. I have no last name. You will still address me by teacher, professor or mistress. The specific honorific isn't important, just the intent behind it. I am the Mistress of Sexuality here on Welldark, leader of this branch that you have taken interest in. A wise thing." Slowly, she raised her right hand and snapped her fingers. In the entranced quiet of the room, the sound carried throughout the entire hall.

Stone grinded against stone, as a statue in each corner of the semi-circular room began to move. One depicted a naked male, the other a female, and both were representations of stereotypical attractiveness. Clunkily at first, gradually transitioning into the smoothness of a living person, the golems walked towards the Mistress of Sexuality. Their jiggly and floppy bits even began to react to the steps with the proper physics. Unsouled as these stone constructs may have been, their production quality was evident.

The golems stopped at their corner of the table, the female to the left and the male to the right, from my perspective. A few commanding gestures by Danielle were enough to make the male golem access a drawer at the back of the table. He pulled out a package of beef jerky and offered some of the contents to the teacher, who continued to talk, between tearing off tiny pieces of dried meat with her sharp teeth.

"Many young people, such as you are, fall into the honeytrap of excessive sexuality. This makes you slightly better than those that think physical love is a social taboo, something that should be kept from public discussion." Fluidly, she rolled over onto her stomach, her legs waving while every last person in the room was either hanging on her lips or her butt, two spheres of plump meat under polished leather. "Better than you are those that can confess to their kinks, without being defined by them. Those who know that this is a topic that requires thought. Sex is nothing to be obsessed with. Sex is an extension of love itself. Many of you may have come here expecting lectures on the virtue of promiscuity, of smuttiness, of how to be impressive to as many whores or studs as possible. If it is cheap, quick pleasure with many partners you seek, then you will not find satisfying lectures in Welldark. Not while I head this branch."