Welldark B1 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers

Some people exchanged glances, male and female alike, in the pause that was created while Danielle chewed on another piece of meat. Nobody made any motion to leave, or speakup. We were all interested in what she was going to say next. The fox girl seemed quite pleased with that, smiling, after she had swallowed, and shifting into a sitting position, her legs dangling over the edge of the table.

"Good, none of you seem to be too misguided yet. Listen and listen to me closely, as I will reveal to you the source of the greatest ecstasy in the world. It is a single word, a single concept, the most important one in basically all aspects of relationships." She took a little pause, a tiny tease that strengthened my desire for the answer. "Loyalty. Loyalty is what elevates sex from pleasure and fun to the single greatest activity in this world. Even if you sleep with a different, physically perfect partner every day, you will never achieve the ecstasy you have with the one partner you keep. Be it that they only look average, it is the intimacies you will share, the things you admit to each other, and the observations your partners make on your reactions, that will elevate your experience. Every one of you is different. Your sexual preferences are structured differently, divert from the norm in the tiniest or most major of ways. Your bodies, your subconscious, your fetishes and your plain desires. Only with a loyal partner, can you discover the entirety of yourself. This lies at the foundation of what I teach. Sex is love made worldly. Do not underestimate its importance."

I nodded a number of times through that speech. It wasn't some sort of great revelation, just a bunch of things I had already known put into understandable words. Danielle raised her arms and stretched, gasping softly as she held back a yawn. Not an overtly sexual gesture, yet, somehow, the most attractive gesture so far.

"Mhm... I have quite long nights, you must excuse me," she joked and sighed in a pleased fashion. "My King is an insatiable man, luckily I don't have to take care of him on my own."

I felt Esther's hand move a little bit on my knee. Glancing over, I found her continuing to stare at the teacher. Stern and controlled, she showed the same emotion as usual, leaving me guessing whether or not there was a higher reason for her hand to twitch.

Danielle dismissed the golem's feeding effort with a wave of her hand. Then she crossed her legs and continued, "With all of these things about loyalty said, let's not mistake my lectures to be on prudence. The best answer usually lies in the middle between two extremes. So, too, is sexuality best served if we're honest in our desires, but keep ourselves disciplined so that we aren't controlled by them. My purpose is to instill in you that shameless honesty and loyal discipline. If you have both, you will find happiness in your relationships. If you have just one, you'll be able to find some joy, if you stumble into the right circumstance. If you have neither, all the happiness you may find will be temporary at best."

The fox girl licked some remaining salt off her luscious, red lips. On her tanned skin, they stood out like a ripe fruit. Clapping her hands, she moved on. "In this first semester, things are going to be quite tame. I won't be going into the more depraved fetishes, like cuckoldry. Which, yes, can be done correctly in a functioning relationship. Not that I assume more than one or two of the fifty students here will be interested in that particular kink. I, personally, am not and I also do not teach that class. For completion's sake, I should also remind everyone that we do have standards here and that there is a list of kinks, particularly those demanding a lack of consent, that we consider vile."

I nodded where I sat, purely regarding that last part. There was not a fibre in my being that was interested in seeing my women, no matter who would end up in my harem, fucked by other men. My line was at temporary futa-dom, and even then only because those were basically better strap-ons which my girls could use on each other. I did not want to be in contact with any phallus besides my own.

"This semester focuses on the generalities of lovemaking," Danielle said, after her previous point had fully seeped in. "Every man and woman is different, but there are commonalities. I will reveal to you that a woman's body isn't that complicated. It just has many layers."

Her tone made me and many others in the room chuckle. 'Her topic is easy to sell to start with and she is doing a good job at it,' I thought, my enjoyment written on my face. That the class was less overtly sexual than I had anticipated was to its benefit, in my opinion.

"I will also teach you that men are not as simple to properly please as is commonly said. It is true that they are easier to satisfy than women. However, just going up and down their cocks is a lacklustre approach to such a fantastic experience. Experience is also what we have these golems for. You may be asked to demonstrate your skill in a certain act on them. If you have a partner of the necessary sex, you may perform the demonstration with them instead. In this first semester, you can refuse such a call."

'I wouldn't,' I commented mentally. Performing on a golem that (probably) only faked the right reactions in accordance to its program would bother me a little bit. 'If Esther agreed to doing it in front of an audience with me... ehh, with or without watchers, it's basically the same.'

"For today," Danielle's voice pulled me back into the lecture, "I will ask you all a few questions. I may even decide to further inquire on your answers, in front of everyone here. If you're uncomfortable with this, you will have to learn to adapt. Again, it is my goal to weaken your shame regarding your sexual desires. These questions are a first step in that direction. Future lectures and semesters will employ more daring tactics. Be comfortable. Anyone who dares try to humiliate you for your honesty will be punished." She let a reassuring gaze wander over the crowd. "Simply raise your arm if the things I say are true about you. How many of you are still virgins?"

A few hands went up, Esther's one of them. I already knew this about her, but it was oddly enticing to be reminded of this. The way her chest stretched while her arm was raised helped. Straight and uncaring, she held her hand up, causing one boob to be pulled up a bit. The fox girl looked around and, true enough, asked some of the people that had raised their arms why they were still virgins.

Several different answers were given. He had been too shy, a stammering man confessed, and he hoped this class would give them the confidence to change that. A woman answered that she had vowed to remain chaste until marriage before she awoke to the Dimensional Truth. She still maintained that vow, even if it was now until they were part of an Anomalia. For another woman, things just failed to align. In part, I guessed, because of the uncaring attitude she displayed. Danielle nodded and moved onto the next question.

"Who here hasn't masturbated today?" the fox girl asked. My arm went up, as did Esther's, Karona's, and almost everyone else's in the room. Arlethia was a notable exception. So notable, Danielle herself turned to my friend and asked. "Do you usually have urgent desires in the morning?"

"Well..." Arlethia hesitated, which struck me as odd. Then I realized she wasn't being quiet because of herself. "My boyfriend finds it hot to watch me sometimes... and please don't spread that information."

The brunette clicked her tongue. "It sounds like your boyfriend would benefit more from these classes than you. Disregarding that, you have my word. This room is a zone of confidence. Should someone treat anything private learned here with disrespect, I will personally see to it that there are consequences." She took a short pause, during which her fingers danced over the edge of the table. "Do not take that as me saying you shouldn't joke or banter about odd kinks. This is another thing where you can find a sensible middle ground. What is your name?"

"Arlethia," the red-skinned succubus answered.

"I would encourage, Arlethia, to tell your boyfriend to attend this class," Danielle stated and gestured into the open room. "We have many more seats and your bedroom activities would likely benefit. Personally," she gave the red-skinned succubus a wink, "I do approve of such behaviour in the bedroom. It is a splendid thing, to have a partner who loves watching you being in a state of pleasure." She returned her attention to the room at large. "Alright, which of you have not masturbated in the last two days?" The majority of hands went down. "The last week?" At this point, I was the only guy only holding his hand up. "The last month?" It was only me, Esther, and very few other girls. "The last year?" Now it was just me and Esther.

Danielle ceased her line of questioning and quietly stared at me. It appeared that she was trying to discern whether I was (metaphorically) spouting bullshit or not. I couldn't blame her, but kept my eye contact steady. Soon, she nodded to herself and asked, "Why do you not pleasure yourself... Karitas, correct?"

I liked being recognized, even if it was for the entrance ceremony and not some legendary tales of my erotic adventures. "Yes. Well, how do I put it... I just... don't particularly like it? When I was a young lad, without a doubt, I did as all young men do and explored my developing body in all manners that felt pleasing, but as I grew and I found myself in the loving embrace of womennnn-'' there was a sharp sting of pain on my knee as fingers clawed at the bone.

Turning my head, I caught Esther staring ahead, her eyebrows furrowed and her red lips drained of their colour. Forcefully, she relaxed her expression and her hand. I added this as additional proof for my jealousy impression and returned to my answer.

"Once I had sex for the first time, it just felt inadequate. Eventually, I decided that I just shouldn't do it. I failed occasionally, but have been resolute in the past year... Although my time at this school is filled with temptations." The largest of which sat next to me, her luscious body ever-present in my mind and her smell of cherry and citrus filling my lungs.

Crossing her arms, Danielle let out a thoughtful hum. "You are a rarity, Karitas. Not the first man I heard of acting like that, but rare nevertheless. I have no advice, since you seem to have made your decision for personal reasons, rather than some forced prudence. Continue or do not, whatever you feel more fitting for your path. Now, as for you," the Mistress of Sexuality now addressed Esther. "Have you ever masturbated?"

The lady of my desires answered with a swift, "No."

"Mhm," the fox girl hummed again, her tail flopping on the table. "Under normal circumstances, I would advise you to try. There is a certain nobility in Karitas' behaviour, but it stems from him knowing what he denies himself. Never having known what it feels like is another matter... Since you're a virgin and you never touched yourself, that means you have never experienced an orgasm then?"

"Correct," Esther confirmed and I perked up visibly. I didn't even have to think why I had such a strong reaction, Danielle formulated my instincts perfectly.

"It is a rare treat to experience the sweetness of the first climax during your first time. Should you bind yourself in the foreseeable future, I recommend maintaining your celibacy. The reward should be unexplainable satisfaction for you and your chosen lover, beyond the pleasure and entering the mystical. Such an intense memory is a treasure."

"I have no intent on changing in this regard," Esther stated, a bit too confrontational on the wording choice. "I appreciate the advice, Professor Danielle."

"You'll be one of us good girls, I reckon," the Mistress of Sexuality chuckled.

The lecture then continued with some other odd questions, showings on the golems of areas that we were going to 'worship' over the course of the semester and a few more words about the teacher's moral code and what we should expect down the line. Then the class ended. For once, on schedule and not because the teacher called it early. Danielle left through the door and, once she was out, everyone began to pack their things. It was the first time I had ever observed students waiting until the actual end of the class to even prepare to leave.

I was even happier about having taken this class than I had been going into it. Sitting next to me, Esther smiled a little, indicating that it was similar for her. Arlethia seemed a bit less enthused. Maybe it was the direct advice or maybe her succubus upbringing clashed with the whole 'low-promiscuity' thing. I would have found that entertaining, given Arlethia had only ever fucked the one boyfriend.

"Well," Karona spoke up, stood and jumped over the table in front of her to get out of our row. "This seems to be a fun pastime. I just hope she is going to do less on the preaching front next week." She then shouldered her bag, ready to leave. I wondered if she had some other place to be before the next lecture. Before I could ask, she placed a quick kiss on my cheek. "See you then," she purred into my ear, then strutted off.

My male gaze was stuck to her swinging hips. I just couldn't help it. Skirt or not, I could make out the rise of her hips and half of her curving bubble butt through the parts of the clothing that didn't flutter with every step.

I did rip my eyes away as quickly as instincts allowed. Still not quick enough. Esther had noticed, and her smile extinguished. She didn't appear angry about the kiss, just bothered and sad. Her downtrodden look tugged at my heartstrings in the most unpleasant way. It wasn't my fault. I could neither control her jealousy nor Karona's actions. Should I have been angry about being kissed? That didn't feel right, but I still felt guilty about not having done anything at all. Love made many things complicated.

I got out of my seat, shouldered my bag and then offered my hand to Esther. "My Lady, shall we walk?" I asked. I wasn't going to apologize for how my brain was wired. If I started on that path, I was never going to stop saying sorry. What I could do was let her know that she was still the centre of my attention.

Amber eyes darted from my hand, to my face, and then back. Then she took it and I pulled her up courteously. I got to hold her hand all the way until we reached the hallway. Once there, I was the one who let go, only to gently wrap my arm around her waist. When no rejection came, we started to walk together.

"I think I am going to be sick," Arlethia complained, underlining her tasteless demeaning of my splendid situation with an admittedly well-acted barfing sound. "Get this cuddly bullshit out of my nose, in Satan's unholy name."

"You're just envious that Willt is so shy, he won't go for these things in public," I countered.

"Moderation makes things nicer!"

Esther turned her head with a raised eyebrow. "I agree with Karitas. You sound rather envious. Lust is a sin. I had the impression you indulged eagerly, Arlethia. Was this perhaps stereotyping?"

"You bet your sweet ass it is!" Arlethia scoffed, her cheeks blowing up in an adorable fashion.

"Perhaps diminish the obvious delight you take in draining your man of his semen for a caffeine replacement then?" The lady of my desires suggested. "It creates a 'wrong' impression of you. Unless, provided, what you just stated was a blatant lie, lustful Arlethia."

"...I don't like that Karitas' habit of beating me in word duels is rubbing off on you," the red-skinned succubus grumbled.

"That's not the only thing I beat you in," I added with a snicker. It seemed this conversation had succeeded in getting Esther's mind off Karona. At the very least, she was distracted enough that I could keep holding her. It was quite a basic touch compared to where I had gotten already. My hand was lying on that intimate, but not exactly loving, part of the waist that was equally far away from her bubble butt and bouncing boobs.

"Sadistic fuck," Arlethia just cussed at me. "Let me guess, you would enjoy beating her too?!" Her finger pointed at Esther.

"He has succeeded in achieving this previously," the raven-haired lady stated outright.

"And I'm still sorry about that..." I grumbled, reminded of the, if very short-termed, swelling I had caused on her wonderful face. "...About the hurting part, I mean," I added with a grin, not wanting to tank the conversation. "That I won is perfectly acceptable."

"We will hold a rematch at a date of convenience," Esther's voice was soft, but the conviction didn't allow for any backtalk. "Regardless, you have not engaged with the actual question, Karitas. Would you enjoy beating me?"

"Uhhh, that seems a tad too literal for me," I responded, honestly confused why she was pushing this now. "If you want the honest answer: beating, no, definitely not... a bit of spanking during sex if you're into it, well, I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on. Few things are sweeter to mine ears than the weak whimper of pain overpowered by the moaning of clear, consensual and climactic copulation."

Esther didn't respond to that. All I got was an intrigued gaze, as we walked onwards to the next class.

_________________________________

Professor Dundkupf was someone who embodied the image of 'typical university professor'. His white hair extended to all sides, as if he had just witnessed a shocking explosion. The corners of his hairline were receding and a bald spot at the back of his head added a shiny spot to his head. Contrastingly, his face had surprisingly few wrinkles. Thick-framed glasses sat on his big nose. The combination of a clean lab coat, a lovingly handknit sweater and dark green pants, completed the image.

"So, what is an Anomalia?" he started his lecture with a question. Luckily, he didn't have a snoozefest of a voice. I once more came to appreciate Welldark's high, but not excruciating standards for both students and faculty. "The word itself is derived from the word Anomaly of Otherworld Speak. English, Lucifreyan, Draconian, however you call Otherworld Speak. I won't get into this topic, this is a mystery you can unravel in your own time or with the teachers of the Communications branch. My colleague Lysander gives lectures on this topic. You may want to note his name down for next semester, if you're interested."

I remained back-leaned in my chair. Arlethia scribbled the name in her notes for the day. Willt made it the first entry on his list of bullet points. The raven-haired lady next to me created a complicated construct of words and lines on her paper. Two thirds of it seemed reserved for her summarizing what the professor said. Some words she wrote bigger, underlined them or drew rectangles around. Then she drew straight lines to the remaining third of the paper, where she took different notes. Given that she wrote 'Lysander -- Communications teacher -- Otherworld Speak' at the side, this must have been a way to separate the actual lecture from the tangents. It was impossible to see through the entire structure with one glance alone.

Especially with the lecture still going on.

"The reason why Anomalia is based on the word Anomaly is twofold. For one, the power has been long thought to be related to the anomalous gender ratio in people that wake up to the Dimensional Truth. Whether this is true or not is still debated, with no clear evidence being present. The second reason is that people couldn't, for the longest time, figure out how the Anomalia functions. It wasn't until relatively recently, a few hundred years back, that the card system was discovered and applied. It matches with astounding accuracy. At least, as far as we know about Anomalias. To summarize, why are Anomalias called Anomalias? Because of things people in the past couldn't quite put a finger on. There is a case to be made to rename this entire thing to something more fitting, like Familias, but the word we have works, so its origins aren't that important."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers