All Comments on 'Welldark B1 Ch. 07'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! You have introduced an antagonist, strengthened Karitas and Esther's relationship, and furthered Karitas' interest in his classes: a very satisfying chapter.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 2 years ago

At the start of this series I was keen to read more, the fight scene showed the potential for a exciting thrilling story. I have read all the episodes and my interest decreasing with each. Episode 7 and its moving so slow. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the end of the first page, i lost interest. Too much stuff which does not help the story move forward. By chapter seven you'd expect a plot/aim and something happening. Why waste so much time discussing breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the left scene. But apart from that, this was a pretty boring chapter. Almost one fourth of it was unnecessary descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stellar chapter again as always! Don’t get too hung up on the comment below regarding the pacing of the plot, I think you’re doing a marvellous job of weaving your tapestry of a move. I am quite curious to see where/how you develop a natural antagonist, it’ll be interesting to see whether Karona will develop into such a character. I can imagine the blow to her ego will be severe, and whether or not she maintains the terms of the wager are yet to be seen. If she cannot win in a straight fight, are more underhanded tactics to follow?

Can’t wait for your next chapter, as always :D

Cheers,

Dennis

yeetyeetyeet18yeetyeetyeet18about 2 years ago

Enthralling writing, captivating characters, elaborate setting. Absolutely wonderful storytelling.

I agree with Dennis. It seems as though those who are frustrated with the pacing of the story either fail to recognise the beauty of the buildup or are too accustomed to quick-paced smut.

Having recently read your ‘The Gamer’ piece start to finish, I’ve gained a much stronger appreciation for the development of your writing prose. The plentiful details and complex characters certainly make for a much more enjoyable story.

I am thoroughly enjoying the interplay between Esther and Karitas; the introduction of an antagonist definitely spells the beginning of more excitement.

Love the storyline and can’t wait to see where you go from here.

Awaiting the next chapter with bated breath,

A delighted fan.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

Wonderful writing❗️❗️

Esther's development as a combatant is remarkable given her rather inward looking demeanor. She is much more iron-willed than I expected, but her prowess is greatly enhanced by her mental discipline and her willingness to learn/adap on the fly. She and Karitas are turning into a couple with formidable power, which could turn into an epic anomalia. Impredict this will continue to be an awesome tale....

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Enjoying some changes in the characters, good to see some growth. And not too fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES