Welldark B1 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been trained from a young age to be a proud servant, Karitas, I have my ways," the half-elf answered mysteriously, then attended to her marmalade bread.

For a few moments, all of us concentrated on eating, only the sound of birds in the nearby forest drifting in through the open window of the tower. Absent-mindedly, the hand I had put around Esther wandered up to her boobs and squished. By the time I actively noticed what exactly I was doing, the fondled lady could have berated me three times over. Instead, she just blushed and let it happen. Across the table, Aclysia gave us a voyeuristic glance, but didn't comment.

If I ever had to count my blessings, this moment definitely belonged on that list. I moved my chair a bit closer to Esther's, just so I could continue more easily. She leaned towards me and, between taking bites of her meal, I heard her sigh wantonly. Absolutely glorious.

"Right, my actual question," I suddenly said, my hand continuing to indulge in all the squishiness I could feel through the shirt and the accursed bra. One day, I swore, I would convince her to get rid of those soft-blocking things. "The Dimensional Heroes class, why is there no lesson about your father? I mean, I have only read a few things about Taurus, but those were already impressive."

"My honoured father gets embarrassed when praised too much and has requested such lessons to be discontinued."

"Really?" I asked, trying to imagine the giant muscle-mass of a man with a blush. I failed. "Well, parents can be quite odd, they're only people as well for better or..." I remembered things and fell into a darker tone, "...for worse." My hand had stopped.

"Is your own parentage a bitter point?" Aclysia asked, carefully.

"Ah, well," I tried to quickly get away from that topic, before my brooding could ruin my mood or the wonderful setting I found myself in. "I'm somewhat of a Neverborne, you see."

"How could one be somewhat of a..." Aclysia trailed off for whatever reason. It could have been she just read the room. Maybe Esther was giving her a very intense stare. I didn't know, I stared at my plate, grabbed the remains of my first slice of bread and wolfed it down with two bites.

Esther had a question of her own that put some light-heartedness back into the situation. "How do you get your hair that orderly?" Regardless of the silliness of that question, the raven-haired lady was completely serious.

"I am sorry if this disappoints, but I only brush it back after showering," Aclysia answered.

"Ice, blood and curses," Esther whispered under her breath and brushed a stray strand of her own hair behind her ear. The hair tie she was wearing did fairly little, since her post-workout-shower hair was even more unruly than usual. If she had worn her tricorne, that might have helped, but she had stopped doing that when eating with me at some point. I took it as a sign of comfort and trust, given that the same hat was also her Artefact.

I was tempted to try and yank the scrunchie out and let her wonderful mane go freely, but that struck me as a bad idea thrice over. First off, most importantly, it was super unlikely to work. Yanking a scrunchie out of her hair would either be painful for her or too slow to prevent her from stopping me. Secondly, there was the fact that messing with her hair was one of the quickest ways to get her angry with me. Finally, I did not want to get my current boob-touching privileges revoked. My hand instead resumed kneading that softness.

Esther moaned when the restart happened. I must have accidentally focused on her nipple or something.

"You're such an adorable, kinky thing," I whispered into her ear, unable to not flirt in that situation. Esther just pressed her lips together and let me continue. "How does this qualify in terms of good and bad attributes, by the way?" I asked Aclysia.

"I... am unsure," the servant girl responded. "My experiences in sexual matters are limited. My honoured mother made sure I would know all that is necessary and I have... delved into the adult sections of the internet, let's say. Beyond that, I have little more experience than kissing. I am saving myself for my King. Therefore, you two have more experience than me."

"This is false," Esther dispelled that idea without a second of hesitation. "I have neither kissed anyone nor watched porn of any description. Your experience would therefore exceed my own."

Aclysia looked at my circling hand. "This strikes me as rather odd," she called it as she saw it.

"If you want to find out if it's good or bad, I could always include you," I offered with a lewd smile, raising my unoccupied left hand. "I am ambidextrous, I assure you."

"Your honesty, if not your perversion, is appreciated," Aclysia let out a small laugh behind a raised hand. "I'm not used to discussing sex so openly. You make it easier with your brashness."

"It's how I separate the kindred spirits from the closeted fellows who think like me but don't act on it," I said.

"To answer your question," Aclysia continued, "I prefer to keep this minimal distance - for the moment."

"If you said more sensible things, you would have an easier time growing your circle of associates," Esther reinforced her thoughts on the matter.

"But would I be able to massage your breasts right now?" Silence and a defeated sigh. "I will continue as I am, please and thank you." Then I turned to Aclysia. As much as I liked talking about and doing lewd things, they weren't all in life and not all that I was. "So, what interesting classes did you have this week?" It was the best entrance into other topics that I could come up with.

We continued talking for an hour afterwards, spread across different stages. We talked while we ate, then we talked while we let the meal settle, we continued while we cleaned up and we were tangled up for a final ten minutes at the door. Goodbyes had a tendency to be drawn out, when the people talking had too much fun. Eventually, Aclysia went on her way, however, leaving Esther and I to go about the rest of our own evening plans.

Not that there was too much to be done. It was already close to 22:00 hours and Esther had her final class of the week tomorrow at 8:30. In accordance with her morning rituals, she would need to go to bed soon. Rather than watch something together, we decided to take a quick evening dip in the pool to really tire ourselves out. It worked like a charm and, when we had departed for the night into our individual rooms, I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

____________________________________________

I was gleefully fidgeting where I stood, enjoying the cooling, soft breezes that rolled over me. People were strutting along the sunlit streets. Some of the more heat sensitive fellows sought the shade of tall buildings. Everyone else ran around in skimpy clothes. The weather was just hot enough that people wanted to be free of most of their clothes, but could also run around without sweating so much that they turned into water-seeking complaint machines. Perfect conditions for summer dresses, of which I saw plenty.

Wanting to make a good impression, I had arrived at the agreed location half an hour early. A rather easy thing for me to do, since I had nothing to do Saturday morning and my two dates shared a class from 8:30 to 10:30.

Esther had decided that the train station was no proper place to meet up. "Too hectic and chaotic," she had said. So we were, instead, meeting directly in front of that large mall that we usually visited.

To pass some time, I decided to take a quick stroll towards the central fountain. It was so large that, although the centre continuously spewed more water high into the air, the rim of it was calmed to a level that I could easily use it as a mirror. Just like the first time I was around here, a few slime girls (and I could say just girls here, since there was no such thing as a male slime -- at least no sapient ones) were lounging in the clear water. Just like last time, the fact that they wore clothes, if supremely wet clothes, while doing this was to my great frustration.

"Is this water clear enough to drink?" I asked one slime girl, lying on her back in the water, close to where I was. Unlike the others, she wasn't dancing or swimming, instead just lying in the water. Her gooey body was so relaxed that it spilled onto the shallow ground of the fountain. It didn't look grotesque though, since the majority of her body remained one unit. The closest analogy I could make was a chocolate figure lying in a puddle of more chocolate. A very sexy chocolate figure, with decently sized breasts, shapely hips and juicy thighs. All of that was even further customizable. Hurray for slime girls!

This particular speciwoman was of an unusual, dark grey colour. I had the feeling I had seen her before. The colour stuck out in my memories. If she had worn the usual Welldark uniform, I would have guessed she was a student in my year. Instead, she covered herself in a miniscule top and hotpants. It appeared to me that this slime girl had as much of a problem with the dress code as I did. Cursed were those moral codes that went against public nudity.

She opened her eyes for a moment and gave me an upside down stare. Her sclera was pitch black, differentiating it from the translucent, lighter shade of the rest of her body. Inside those, her light purple, almost pink, irises were staring out with such intensity in colour and will, that I felt like they were glowing. "Yes," she said and closed her eyes again.

I knew not to push my luck and sunk one hand into the water. If there was any one species that I trusted with knowing water quality, it would be slime girls. Most slimes depended on a steady supply of clean water to survive. They could filter out a limited amount of pollution but that was like asking a human to eat stale bread every day. Beyond that, it was like subsisting off mold and mold alone.

The very fact that there were so many of them in this fountain meant that the water was drinkable. I just wanted to try small-talk with that liquid babe. Slime girls were among the two species I definitely wanted in my Anomalia. The other was cat girls. Basic tastes, admittedly, but just because something was widespread didn't mean it was bad. Almost everyone liked strawberries and there was nothing wrong with that.

I was also partial to elves, angels, succubi, kitsunes, goblins, faeries, vampires,... it was an exceedingly long list. There were a few species I didn't particularly like. Extremely muscular ones like orcs and ogres came to mind, who looked like someone had slapped boobs on a body builder. In the end, it came down to the individual though, and I wouldn't let my appreciation of slime and cat girl aesthetic win over genuine love

As I thought about all of that, I took a few gulps of water out of my cupped hand and used some more to clean my face. Then, I stepped away without another word. The grey slime girl didn't strike me as someone unable to socialize, but as someone unwilling to. Therefore, my best path to leave a good (or non-bad) impression was to quietly leave. If she was part of the freshmen, then I would meet her again at some point. If not, there were other squishy blobs in the pond.

I was halfway back to my waiting point when I realized that Esther and Aclysia were coming toward me. Both were still in their school uniforms, having come here directly from class. Aclysia had opted for the short-sleeved variation of the red shirt, while Esther covered most of her skin, like always. In legwear, they also differed. Where the raven-haired lady continued to buck the trend by wearing black pants, the headmaster's daughter wore the knee-long skirt. Both had their outfits arranged in an orderly fashion.

It had to be said that Aclysia was a bit of a pain to look at.

Unlike yesterday evening, the sun stood quite high at this moment. Her snow-white skin reflected it aggressively, making her arms and face light up like a beacon. Okay, not that badly, but she wasn't the kind of woman that looked best at a beach. Her proper environment was, quite clearly, in a maid uniform, holding a salver, standing next to the dinner table and asking how she may be of service, while taking a little bow. Either that, or in the kitchen, wearing casual clothes, and asking me how my day has been.

Esther, however, looked fantastic. I couldn't imagine an environment where she wouldn't look fantastic either. She had that regal, disciplined aura about her and the healthy tan layered over her fundamentally pale complexion only underlined it. Even as a farm girl, she would go after shovelling hay with grace and efficiency, and look no worse off for it. Although I think the best environment for her would be being seated on a throne. Or my face. I think her thighs would have a lot more use warming my head than some important-looking chair.

I changed direction and met them halfway. Esther met me with a hug, which was extremely nice. Embracing girls in general was nice. Embracing busty girls roughly one's own size was extremely nice. The combination of hair-smelling (citrus, like usual) and boobs squishing against my chest was exactly what I wanted from my day.

That was the first time she had actually greeted me like that. Normally we just said hello and then I had to get a bit pushy on the physical front. "I feel like today's Anomalia Management class had a segment in it about physical contact," I made an educated guess. If there were noticeable changes in Esther's behaviour on a Saturday, that was always the likeliest cause.

"Affirmative," Aclysia answered, while Esther slowly pulled away from me. "A proper relationship should have emotional and physical closeness. Never underestimate either. I am summarizing."

"Your teacher sounds very wise," I hummed in a pleased fashion. One of Esther's arms stayed wrapped around my waist and I answered in kind. Walking arm in arm had become largely normal at this point.

"Professor Lionflower has my utmost respect," Esther's hard tone reflected her veneration.

'Always good when a student finds a role model in a teacher.' I thought. 'Means that the time at university is actually worth something.'

Welldark was a place where people came to learn a set of useful skills for life, from people that had credentials and experience beyond the campus. Not a university that financed dance theory based on some rabid, anti-social ideology, or something of similar absurdity.

To the best of my knowledge, every teacher on Welldark had been travelling around dimensions for at least a few years. Even if they stayed safe during those journeys by staying on explored worlds, I would hope that seeing a lot of different societies, their solutions and their ensuing problems would give them a bit of humility. At the very least it meant that none of the teachers were sheltered and that they knew that they were preparing students for a world that also wouldn't shelter them. People that promised safety and definitive answers weren't teachers, they were cult leaders.

And my sweet Esther shouldn't fall prey to some cult, especially not because her relationship with me made her feel insecure about her social inadequacies. I didn't think she would either. If the lecturer ever taught her something she saw as impractical, she would just ignore it.

My hand visibly slipped down from the side of her waist to the raven-hard lady's butt and squeezed. To no complaint from the same. "Will you take the lecture to heart?" I asked with a carefree smile, raising my other hand with a clearly offering intent. Aclysia considered for a moment, then, against my expectations, nodded.

"It strikes me as a pleasurable learning experience," she said with a tiny smile on her pink lips and attached herself to my left.

It was meant to be a joke. However, where jokes were met with earnest interest, the joker had only two avenues. Double down on ridicule or shut his mouth and roll with it. In this situation, I certainly chose the latter.

The result was that I got two gorgeous women under my arms. We probably gave a pretty nice image as far as colour schemes went as well. I shared white hair with Aclysia and a healthy tan with Esther. Both of them wore their red-black blue uniforms, while I had decided to go with a blue t-shirt, to go along my eyes, and dark cargo pants. A neat arrangement, aesthetically speaking.

It didn't take long for things to get a little more comfortable. The luxury of holding onto Esther's backside was already mine and I dared to do the same with Aclysia. Expectedly, she went along. Esther then rested her head on my shoulder and Aclysia soon did the same. I was halfway to heaven at that point.

As a, perhaps odd, benefit of working out, I was happy that my shoulders were big enough to make for a comfortable place for their heads. Whether they thought the same about the squishy end results of an unknown number of squats which both of my hands got to grope now, I could only wonder. Even if I was told the answer, I would have been too busy squeezing to listen.

Which of the two was more satisfying under my palm? That was highly subjective, at this quality of backside. Aclysia had more ass, bluntly speaking. Her hips were wider, her cheeks rounder, and, by extension, the overall volume was higher. Her backside was softer and likely jigglier. She had that prime bubble butt.

Esther, however, had an extra level of firmness going on. Her butt was still big enough for my entire hand to not only grip but sink into something. It was less jiggly and more juicy, something really satisfying to hold onto and feel moving under my grip. All of that more than made up for her backside being slimmer. That aside, a bigger butt wasn't necessarily a better one.

So, in my personal opinion, Esther won out by the slightest margin. Because, having seen and groped it in various outfits, I was convinced that her heart-shaped pillow of an ass was about as perfect as the female backside could possibly be. Aclysia's butt was just a tad too big for that. It was the difference between a 9 and a 10 out of 10. I was blessed being able to have the time to even make that comparison.

On a related topic, I sure was happy to have taken a pair of more constricting trunks for this date. Otherwise, walking would have been difficult. I didn't even know when we had gotten walking, since I was so lost in my analysis. Likely, Esther had decided that we should get going, Aclysia had agreed, and I had just followed, my hands glued to them.

Back in reality, I noticed that we weren't heading into the mall. "Sorry, I got distracted," I said honestly, my hands sliding up to their waists. Concentration was difficult with one butt to squeeze and two was just a surefire way to fail. "Where are we going?"

"On Aclysia's recommendation, we are heading towards a tailor further out that provides high quality, custom orders," Esther responded. "I hope you don't mind, good Karitas."

With the smell of her hair still filling my lungs, I very much didn't.

____________________________________________

Moving around the way we did only got us a moderate amount of attention.

This was Welldark, so seeing a man with two women by his side was far from unusual. As a matter of fact, the typical group of upperclassmen took the shape of a half-filled Anomalia. One man was accompanied by as few as one and as many as ten women. Given the relationship that accompanied forming an Anomalia, there was a good amount of flirting and kissing among the members of it.

To the denizens of Welldark and those upperclassmen, this was hardly anything interesting anymore. Only the freshmen that came from monogamist worlds still had some wonder left for the situation. Neither I, nor the two beauties by my side, fit into that category, so none of us felt any shame either.

123456...8