Welldark B2 Ch. 00 Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Understanding that, I did what I knew worked for both of us already and straddled her chest. "Squeeze your tits for me, you lovely nymphomaniac," I instructed my submissive. Eagerly, she enveloped my cock, hiding it entirely in her cleavage. The remains of our previous lovemaking just needed a bit of spit to turn into a lubricating mixture. Effortlessly my manhood glided back and forth. Only the head of my cock poked out by her collarbone, whenever I slid forward.

Esther shook and kneaded her tits. The additional and shifting pressure was heavenly. Esther naturally did all that I could demand and soon my renewed erection was just as hard as my morning wood had been. We kept going for a little while longer. There was no need to leave the soft embrace of her breasts when she moaned just as loudly as she had when I was fingering her. Still, I wanted more. A little signal of my eyes was enough for us to slow, until she let go of her breasts and let them jiggle back into their resting state.

Before I moved, I grabbed Esther by her hair and pulled her towards the tip of my cock. "Lick it," I commanded in my strongest dominant tone. Shivering with pleasure and, likely, nervousness, the gorgeous, golden eyed lady nervously licked along the head of my cock, tasting a fresh drop of precum. I inched a bit closer, the glans almost touching her lower lip. "More, swirl your tongue around the head," I kept up the demands.

Eyes reflected uncertainty, but she obeyed and I groaned louder than I usually would have at that little, to encourage her to keep going. I inched a bit closer again, until I was a couple of centimetres inside her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on the wetness of my cock. "Give it a kiss," I gave a final order, feeling that this was as far as I could take it at this juncture. Her lips closed around my glans, sliding up the little distance it took her to get to the tip, before delivering the wanted peck. That was as much of my manhood as she had taken into her mouth so far. I was content with the little progress. "Good girl," I complimented her.

"Thank you..." The two words felt incomplete, her mouth was still open, her lips trembling. I could feel the hesitation, wondering what she could be pondering about. "...Master."

"Oh fuck," I gasped involuntarily. My cock went from morning wood to cast iron at the sound of that single word. Whatever had spurred her to use that fantastic title, I wasn't able to investigate at that moment. I needed to be inside MY woman immediately.

Perhaps surprised by my sudden change of gear or perhaps joyful because this was exactly what she had bargained for, Esther moaned laughingly when I grabbed her legs and bent them towards her head. Her fantastic ass curved off the cushion. There was only a smile on her face, even when I pinned her ankles next to her head. I kept my flexible submissive pinned that way while I aimed my cock at her still agape cunt.

I descended; pressing down on her with the weight of my body. The impact shook her entire body, made her thighs ripple almost as much as the tits they framed. My grip on her legs was akin to a vice. The intensity of her cries was only outdone by my ploughing thrusts. Each descent sent a clap out into the room, caused by the abrupt meeting of my groin and her ass and thighs. Wet sounds underlined the entire scene. Drenched with desire, her pussy welcomed my cock easily again and again.

Delectable reactions flooded my senses. Some were purely physical aftereffects of my actions. The ripple travelling up her thick thighs, the sway of her large breasts, the shaking of her entire body, all of it caused merely by me slamming inside her. The cries of her lust were proof of something more important than the physical strength I put into my feverish assault: that I was hitting her depths in all the right ways. Lewdly, her expression contorted, replacing any semblance of self-control with her wide open mouth and fluttering eyelids. Her nostrils flared whenever she desperately inhaled to fuel further screams.

"Ka-aaaahh... Karitas! Aaah-rrri... ooo-o-o-oooh," She continuously tried to shout my name. Seldomly, she succeeded, often she broke down into a mess of syllables and choppy gasps. Her throat was tightening from the same spasms that made her quivering quim a gripping, wet depth.

I kept going and going at a rapid pace. I had orgasmed not too long ago and she'd been draining me every day more reliably than most succubi. On a normal day that meant I would last a respectable amount of time. Sometimes I still came fairly fast. Sometimes I could continue far beyond expectations. This definitely fell in the latter category. I felt nowhere near the edge, despite the tempo, and delighted in making my woman squeal in ecstasy again and again.

Esther squirmed under me. Her face displayed near-mindless bliss. Eyes rolled up, tongue stretched out, her multiple climaxes claimed her lungs completely. All she managed to press out was the occasional grunt, otherwise she was silent.

"Ss...stooooahp!" The cry was unexpected, unwanted even, but I did bring my movements to a sudden halt. Still inside her, I felt the continued constricting of her trembling pussy around me. Her whole body was spasming. "I... need... to breathe..." Esther panted.

I clenched my jaws, suppressing the savage instinct of continuing despite her request. To make that effort easier on myself, I pulled out of her hot folds and let go of her. Esther's moan was relieved and disappointed. An apologetic gaze assured me that she wanted to continue. It was truly her body that could not sustain the pleasure at such a rapid rate. She reached out to my cock and stroked it, keeping me hard while I waited for her breathing to stabilize. "Perhaps this is why I need a second woman in the bedroom," I dared to joke.

Esther's eyes turned yellow. She rolled her jaw and slowly the amber returned. She knew what I wanted from my Anomalia. What every man wanted from their Anomalia, really, I was just very upfront about it. The last bit of yellow disappeared and she nodded, "If you continue to impress..." she had to swallow in the middle of the sentence, "...impress like this, you will need more than me to satisfy you." After a thoughtful pause, she added. "You will... deserve more... even."

I grinned from ear to ear. She knew what I wanted to hear and she would not have said it if she didn't mean it. Because this was Esther, I could be certain that she meant it. The lady of my love did not dabble in lies or appeasement. "Only as long as I can please all of you."

Esther nodded strongly. "You understand your responsibilities, my Karitas." Her eyes wandered to my cock, where her hand was still sliding up and down the well lubricated shaft. "Right now, it occurs to me that I owe you compensation for this pause. What would you want, creative Karitas?" Her silky voice caressed my ears, her longing gaze found mine, filled with anticipation.

The first idea I had was to demand a blowjob. A bad idea, as it would have made her uncomfortable and I was too turned on to wait for her to figure the basics out. I wanted to try something quick and then get right back to fucking her brains out. "Bad girls deserve a spanking, wouldn't you agree, my beloved?" I suggested.

Judging by her first reaction, I had chosen wisely. A long, excited sigh escaped her and she rolled onto all fours. I repositioned myself behind her and let my hands glide over her round ass. She trembled in anticipation. This was hardly the first experiment around pain, but we weren't entirely clear on the borders yet. I would slowly up the force as I went on. After I corrected her posture.

"Face down, ass up," I commanded her. Esther hesitated and looked over her shoulder. Equally on all fours, her back was pretty much level, the majority of it hidden by the shirt she wore. "It's just me," I assured her with a smile, before repeating the order. "Face down, ass up."

Still hesitating, but now moving, Esther lowered her upper body onto the sheets. Her shirt slid down about halfway, revealing part of her back and the scar spread out over it. It was a grotesque mark on her gorgeous body, a circle interrupted by a dozen lines, all of it carved by hand. It was grotesque - she wasn't.

"You're gorgeous," I told her, concentrating my eyes on her butt. The pose emphasised the perfect curve of her hips and thighs. Proportionate to her hourglass figure, large, round, firm and soft, her butt was everything a man could desire. I gave it a soft tap to start with, then a mild clap, and finally a proper spank. Esther cried lustfully at the sting and my cock tensed happily at the sound. I gave the left cheek the same treatment and got the same result. A mild redness started to spread. I knew she was strong enough to take more.

By the third smack, the force was enough to keep her ass jiggling for a couple of seconds. The fourth, she inhaled sharply after the initial cry. I made note of this and paused to give her now sensitive ass a more loving treatment, rubbing it gently and kissing it. After two more, milder slaps, that had her moaning and whimpering in equal measure, I was satisfied.

"That's enough for now," I told her and aligned my cock with her entrance. I rubbed the head against her swollen lips. Both her ass and cunt were a lively red. All of it was my work. All of it to her pleasure. "You ready?"

"Fill your Queen," Esther demanded with a mild quiver in her voice.

I thrust forward, until the tip of my cock was securely inside her pussy, then grabbed her by the hips with both hands and slid in the rest of the way. Groaning and clawing at the sheets, Esther remained in the demanded pose, even as I picked up where I had left off and fucked her hard from behind.

Her screams had a different tone to them now. They were sharper, louder, doubtlessly fuelled by the small break and the additional sensitivity of her flushed butt. Each of my thrusts slammed against that sensitive derriere and I was hypnotized by the ripples I sent through her. After having spent so much time this morning appreciating her tits, I greedily partook in the equalizing.

"Spank me... again!" Esther panted.

What my Queen wanted, my Queen got, and so I brought down my left hand on her sensitive ass between two thrusts. A scream exploded from her, spurring me on to do the same to the right side. She was positively gushing. Her obediently raised backside couldn't stop jiggling. Not between the sporadic slaps, my thrusts, and her own movements. Shaking her hips, rocking them back and forth, Esther danced on my cock as much as the position allowed. The soft flesh flattened against my groin at the moment of impact, then swayed as we departed, and flattened again when we, in our need for each other's body, met again. Only the spasms of renewed climaxes kept Esther from moving sometimes.

When I approached my orgasm, I didn't even have to announce it. Whether in my tone or the twitching of my cock, Esther noticed how close I got. "Inside!" she screamed. "Cum inside... again... my... my...!"

Esther never got to finish that sentence, as I slammed against her backside one last time. I remained still; her quivering folds wrapped around my erection. They massaged me over the edge, brought me a moment of ecstasy that then exploded into a prolonged stream of bliss. Spurt for spurt, I filled her with the second load of the morning.

For once, her orgasm was over before mine, the multiple climaxes turning into an afterglow while I was still unloading into her eager cunt. Gyrating her magnificent ass, she added to the rhythmic contractions of her insides that drained me of practically all I had to give in that moment. The white lightning that danced in the corners of my vision retreated until I was finally spent. I pulled my shrinking cock out of her and let out a held breath.

'I love waking up with Esther,' I thought.

12