Welldark B2 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering that was an apt summary of what had happened so far, I forgave her that tone. If she kept it on for the entire rest of the class, I would cross her from my list of interests. I did enjoy myself some sass, but only if it was a front for or a supplement to friendly banter. "That's good then. To each their own, obviously, but I do not particularly care for women who sleep around a lot...?"

The statement was half a question. A lack of dick inspections did not correlate with other slutty behaviours. Voxxy picked up on that. "I don't sleep around anymore."

I had questions about that. Too many with too long answers to do it in a woman's bathroom stall. Her response had no influence on me obliging her anyway. The logic did truly make sense to me. I had approached her because she was of a body type that I adored, a purely physical matter. Now she wanted to check if I had the kind of dick that could scramble her insides. Another purely physical matter. If that's what she needed to know if I was worth her time, that was fair.

The fly down, I tugged down my pants and underpants. Semi-erect, my dick flopped out. Voxxy seemed reasonably curious. "Do you usually whip out your dick when girls you don't know ask you to?" she poked fun at me.

"Depends on why and who is asking. If it were a choice more regularly, I would take it, I suppose. This, however, is the first time I find myself in this situation." Again, I devoured Voxxy's curves with my eyes. I could have recalled any number of debaucheries with Esther to get an erection. One of my many guidelines when it came to eroticism was to only think of the girl(s) I was with at the time.

Intimacy like this was an engagement, an engagement of the body and the mind. I would not sully any entrustment of their attention by turning mine to memories or fantasies of others. Few greater insults, could I think of, than to reduce a woman before me to a toy that I used to get off while another was on my mind. Few graver affronts to the sacredness of a relationship. She who stood before me, this delightfully squishy, short woman of leafy green, she was the sole focus of my lust at this time.

Voxxy smirked upon realizing the intensity of my gaze and leaned against the door of the stall. Grabbing the edge of her shirt, she popped two more buttons open. Her breasts spilled out of the tightly sitting uniform. She was wearing a black bra made of lace and designed for full erotic effect. She did not strip further, instead she squished her round breasts between her upper arms.

They truly seemed to be only a little smaller than Esther's, DD-cups, on a woman about three heads shorter. Round, smooth, and squishy, the green was pushed together. I could imagine my dick almost vanishing between them.

My erection was forming rapidly at this point and I glanced off her breasts to follow her reaction. At first, her expression spelled out 'eh, it'll do'. Then it gradually went to 'Respectable', underlined by small little nods. Finally, she wrinkled her forehead and stared in awe. We did not reach the realm of disbelief. Monstrously large, my dick was not. "Okay, stud, you pass this test," she said. "That's one suckable cock right there."

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah..." Voxxy's nostrils flared as she took a deep breath. The answer pleased and displeased me simultaneously. I loved that her first instinct was to 'offer' a blowjob. I knew that I couldn't take that offer, because that would have been pushing it further than Esther or Aclysia would have been happy with. Lastly, if she did do that to guys she had just met, she was way too loose for my liking. "...but," she added, "we have other shit to do. Let's head back."

'I shall pry deeper into how easily or not easily these lips and legs do part, with tact and care,' I pondered, while waiting in the stall. Voxxy was scouting ahead to make sure there was no one who could have seen me coming out of the wrong bathroom. Once we were out, I asked, "If I may inquire, my fellow, albeit little, pervert, what will happen after our return to the classroom?"

"Yeah... okay, so, stud, I'll give you your chance," Voxxy said. Her tone had shifted dramatically away from snarky and almost into the realm of the flirtatious. "We get back, we work together. You get to talk to me and I won't be bothered by all the other guys. That's our deal?"

"That's our deal," I accepted.

When we returned, the twenty guys I was wary of instantly switched their attention to us. I was amused by this. Initially, because it was like a herd of cats all immediately honing in on a moving target. After that, because the remaining 'sane' men and annoyed women in the room rolled their eyes.

"Alright, I'll go get our supplies," I said out loud, stretching 'our' loudly. The reaction was a series of annoyed puffs and scoffs, mostly quiet, with a little grumble mixed in here and there. Three of the guys glared daggers at me. No one raised an actual fuss. 'They'd wait until after class for that.'

I grabbed one of the crates and brought it back to Voxxy's workstation. I arrived just in time to see her draw a step out of a compartment under the workbench. It allowed her to stand high enough to work properly on the hardwood tabletop. "You'll be my assistant for this, stud, since you've got so much... reach."

The sudden uptick in innuendos pleased me almost as much as the fact that I would get to side-eye her cleavage the entire class. I was also rapidly taking to the word 'stud'. That title was another fairly stereotypical goblin thing. Not all stereotypes were bad. Actually, most stereotypes I operated under were rather positive. I still didn't hold on to them too firmly. Stereotypes help to orient one's mind when dealing with strangers. Adhering to them too strongly was just as paralyzing as it was to not have any idea at all.

What was in the crate was soon orderly laid out on the table. I put similar parts in the same corners and Voxxy then categorized them further. Everyone else was already in the drafting, if not the early implementation stage, while we scanned through what we had on offer.

Various different forms of sheet metal, battery-powered motors, gears, wooden and metal staffs, wire, cables, rotational joints, hinges, and a bunch of screws, nails, and other such things. "Pretty varied selection," I hummed, putting the pieces together in various configurations in my head. "There'll be a bunch of ways to approach this."

"Platform A at 40 centimetres, Platform B at 50..." Voxxy mumbled, rapidly drawing representations of them on the graph paper. Free-handed, she drew perfectly straight lines, with only the occasional, inconsequent imperfection here and there. She did not bother writing down the measurements. I followed it all with interest.

"I suppose you were an actual engineer where you came from?"

"Engineer and porn star," Voxxy responded, grinning at me when she spotted my raised eyebrow. "I only shot solo scenes. Was more a dabbling than an actual career."

"I suppose that's when you did your sleeping around too?" I asked, actually curious.

"Yep, yep." The answer was fast and casual. "Was a fun two years."

I hummed and looked at the drawing with her. "Want some help visualizing that?" Voxxy nodded wonderingly, as if she was expecting something incredible to happen next. Given that my Artefact was quite unique even among personalized powers, I could deliver. Closing my eyes, I visualized and then manifested the objects of our task.

Voxxy let out a series of enticing noises. By the time I opened my eyes again, Voxxy was holding the first platform I had manifested in her hands. It was just a rectangular block of the necessary dimensions, of translucent energy and silver light. "What is this made from? How did you do that? Can you create whatever you want?"

"My Astrality, with my Artefact, within reason," I responded rapidly.

"Astrality... Artefact..." Voxxy mumbled, giddy with excitement. "I want to learn so much more about these things."

I blinked a couple of times. "I take it you are from a world with little in the ways of magic?"

"Yes and no." She put the platform back and assembled the proper configuration of parts for the task given. "You have probably never heard of it, I'm from Tezzl." Shaking my head, I confirmed her assumption. "Plenty of artifice over there, few actual mages though. Next to none, really. It's mostly dimensional travellers coming through that cast the traditional way."

"The universe sure is vast," I responded, more to show that I was listening than anything else. We paused our chit-chat to concentrate on the actual task at hand. "First question, one of intense import, do you care about 25 Dark?"

Voxxy rubbed her thumbs against her index finger, as if there were paper notes between them. "Who doesn't care about having more money?"

"Eh, I just need it to buy certain objects for those I do desire."

"You can spend all of it on me then."

"I do have a Queen already, actually," I said and showed the tattoo-like mark around my right ring finger. The kind of 'huh' Voxxy let out upon the realization clued me in that she had barely any idea what that meant. That girl really was a recent arrival in Welldark and probably to the Dimensional Truth at large. "To the point, if you do want to serve Mammon, our solution needs to be one of further complexity to fulfil the demands of minimal movement."

"It's not fun if it's too simple anyway," Voxxy grinned. I got a peak of the engineering soul behind that sex presentation. "We need some kind of crane. That way, we can control the movement."

"Hardest part will be to build the kind of clamp that can grab and release the cube," I mumbled, scanning the materials for anything that worked.

Voxxy was already creating blueprints for some kind of claw. "I can do some wiring, no problem."

"Alright... hmmm... the condition was 'directly' moving the cube, right?"

"Right! We can save ourselves a lot of distance and keep the crane itself smaller if we have a way to push the platforms together."

"Do we know... never mind." I meant to ask if we had any idea what surface the experiment would happen on. Looking over to the teacher, I realized that he had put the conditions for the experiment onto his own workbench while I wasn't looking. The two platforms stood on a smooth, lacquered wood surface. Mister Jenkins was currently in the process of writing down any further information we may need, like the material and weight of the platforms. "Give me a moment, I need to re-create these."

I dismissed the current constructs and resummoned them with the correct density. Voxxy weighed one in her hand, before redoing the model. With our two goals in mind, we moved into the design stage properly.

We needed three mechanisms and a way for them to move properly. First, we needed two horizontal hooks that could wrap around the platforms and pull them without toppling them over. Then we needed a simple crane that grabbed the cube, raised it the minimal amount, and then dropped it on the second platform. Lastly, we required the claw to actually grab it.

After having designed the shapes we needed, the next question was that of the force between each movement. The claw required constant pressure, so a motor solution made the most sense. Voxxy had already drawn up a design, so that task clearly would go to her. Since the crane would be lifting something, consistent movement via a motor would also be the best. Only the platform hooks, due to the amount of force needed, we decided was best done manually. A crank, of some sort.

Putting the final touch on our design, we quickly drafted a case that would put all of our three mechanisms into the same contraption. Then we got to work. I started with the hook, she with the claw. As we worked, we picked up where we had left off.

"So, why did you stop sleeping around?" I asked, hopeful to finally get a solid idea of how loose or not loose she was.

"Dunno, I grew out of it," she answered dismissively. "Realized it wasn't satisfying, so I stopped. Then there was this whole 'comprehending the Dimensional Truth well enough to travel' thing that kind of took my attention."

"You got that solved though... what are you going to do now?"

Voxxy spoke quietly, staring at the stripped cables she was carefully securing inside the improvised claw, "Study... I got here because I heard that there were more interesting materials to work with... the whole Anomalia thing is just a hot side-bonus...."

"No more fucking random guys then?" I asked outright.

The green skinned shortstack did not answer immediately. "Fucking... I need something thin to push this in..." A moment after she said that, I handed her a manifested screwdriver that fit her requirements. "...you got the right tools for all the holes, don't you stud?"

"In both presence and application," I assured her. For a solid minute, we were just dedicated to our individual tasks.

"I dunno," she finally answered. "Probably not? I love sex with big folk, but I was doing all of that because I was in it for the heat of the moment. Since you're supposed to become part of a harem around here... yeah, no, wouldn't be the smartest thing to do."

"It really wouldn't be," I agreed with her.

I was dissatisfied that she looked at it from the perspective of 'smart' rather than 'proper'. A minor hang-up. With all of that established, she was definitely on the list of potential interests. That she had done solo porn, I didn't care about. A promiscuous past was mainly an issue if I had reason to believe she would fall back into old habits. The way she spoke made me believe that she was still interested in getting railed, but not enough so to ruin her chance of finding a permanent partner by becoming a free ride.

"My apologies for riddling you with such private questions."

Voxxy waved it off with one hand and repeatedly tapped the power button of the claw with the other. It opened and closed without issue. "I don't care about telling anyone about any of that. I'm not ashamed about it. I wanted to get fucked, I did the things to get fucked, now I want to be a haremette, so I'll do the things to be a haremette. It's that easy. How're the hooks going?"

"Pretty well," I said, pulling the smaller of the two platforms with the improvised construction. For the sake of stability, I had extended the original plans upwards. A parallel bar ten centimetres above the first prevented excess wobbling. "You'll take care of the crane; I'll do the crank and casing?"

Voxxy nodded and we continued our work. "Much as I enjoy you penetrating me, stud, I think it's my time to ask questions."

"Shoot," I responded jokingly.

"You said you already have a harem?"

"I have an Anomalia," I stated. "I have a Queen. A second member is pending. Truly, her heart is mine already. Conditions of the world, her father most of all, demand a delay on the officialization of her status."

"Is her father, like, a local or how the fuck does he even know about your relationship?"

"He's the headmaster."

"...Are you fucking with me? Because this is the kind of fucking with I don't enjoy."

I gave her a smile of sunshine and rainbows. "Read my lips, for you have missed much in your four months' delay -- I am Karitas, almost certainly the strongest fighter of the freshmen. For my deeds I was awarded a mansion to live in for the first year and I share it with the woman I fought for it, alongside the headmaster's daughter, and my friends." Generously, I gestured towards the rest of the classroom. "You can ask just about anyone here for confirmation."

"...Gimme a moment," Voxxy stepped off the bench and waddled to the nearest woman in the room.

Contently, I smiled, waiting for her inevitable return. I did quite enjoy being an outstanding individual. Whenever I boasted, I could back it up. The boasting itself was nice in a limited way. It was the respectful expression of the goblin on her return that I truly cared for.

"And here I thought you were just some big-dicked guy with confidence," she said.

"I am that and much more." With one push, I snapped a piece of metal into the cranking mechanism. "I know you wanted to ask me some questions, but another one just came to mind. Want to share those personal reasons you were missing this long in the first place?"

Voxxy played with her bright red hair as she answered. Her answer was a quiet mutter at first. Correcting that on her own, she repeated herself after a sigh. "I passed the exams but I wasn't able to figure out the whole 'dimension travelling at will' for a while..."

"Ah." I stayed quiet and looked at her intently for a little bit. She seemed genuinely bashful. The connection she had to the Dimensional Truth had to be awfully weak for her to need an additional four months to figure out how to get to Welldark -- presumably with the aid of whoever had gotten her to the exam. "If you need someone to show you around, you can give me a call sometime." Before she responded, I had already written down the first few letters of my number on her graph paper. "Or just drop me a text message."

"Hmm, I just might," she purred in an overtly sexual way.

We continued chatting about this and that. Primarily, she asked me about how magic functioned, taking great interest in my Artefact and gravity spells. I continued to explore her sexual openness for a little while, until I was truly firm in my knowledge that she had left the slut life behind. From there on out, I was more interested in what her hands were doing. Since she fulfilled my two most basic requirements (being attractive and potentially exclusive to me), I naturally grew more intrigued by what she was capable of.

Of the two of us, she was definitely the better engineer. Most of my building talents were raw and physical in nature. I was impressive at visualizing what I wanted to create and to pick the correct parts to accomplish that goal. Voxxy could do both of these things, and she could sketch her solutions, and she understood how to abuse the laws of physics much better than I did.

We put our contraption together, tested it, ironed out some kinks, improved on it, and finally declared it finished. Had it not been for the delay we took due to our 'bathroom break', we would have been... about fifth to finish. The four that went ahead of us all utilized much simpler solutions. They did not care about the prize money.

A common design used by our peers was a swinging claw. It grabbed the cube on one side, swung up in a near semi-circle overhead, and released the cube once over the second platform. Hilariously, they proved that our claw was immensely overdesigned. With wire and some metal, most of the people in the room had created a manually workable clamp. They never touched the cube directly.

One person, the one to finish first, actually took it so far that they had come with nothing but a hastily created pan and prod. They pushed the cube into the pan and then just carried it over to the second platform. The teacher complimented them on their time efficiency and reprimanded their lack of application of engineering knowledge. That same person would go on to bring a second, more appropriate model later.

As for our contraption, it worked perfectly. Having an accurate test station gave us a definite, probably unfair advantage. Where everyone else had studied the floorplan of the labyrinth at the entrance, we marched in there with the map. The hooks pulled the platforms together, the claw gripped, the crane went up, and the cube was placed properly on the elevated ground.

We were certain of our victory for the longest while. There was a moment of uncertainty towards the end of the class, when a design clearly inspired by ours was placed on the table. A key improvement was that this improved contraption aimed to not push the two platforms together, but also raised the starting one to the level of the target. That made the crane entirely superfluous, as it would only take a nudge to get the cube to its destination. It was, doubtlessly, the minimum amount of movement.