Welldark B2 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting dommed by her was not something I cared for (as an occasional treat it could be interesting). Domming a second woman with her in the future, that was a hot fantasy. Doubly so when Esther then got submissive for me.

"Sit back down," Esther ordered.

"Alright," Voxxy responded with an enthusiastic nod. The girl respected willpower, that much was clear by now. They returned to their seats and the conversation carried on in a much more civil tone. "You're fucking hot."

By civil I only meant the tone, not the choice of words.

"You meet my Karitas' standards, candidate Voxxy," Esther responded. "As for mine, I reserve judgment until a later date. Are you in a rush to join an Anomalia?"

"Honestly, I'm just going with the flow. I arrived here last weekend and I've been spending most of my time getting dedicated catch-up classes with the rest of the magically crippled. Pure chance I ran into your big dick King over here." I waved when I was pointed at. "Well, when he teleported up to me."

"Well-endowed Karitas tends to involve himself," Esther responded, crossing her arms under her boobs. Even with both pairs in my field of view, I could not quite decide if Voxxy measured up to her. Clearly, I needed to stack them on top of each other, chest to chest, to make an educated guess. "You failed to answer my question. Are you in a rush to join an Anomalia?"

"Not really. Would you mind if we fucked before I did?"

"Intensely so."

"Urgh," Voxxy made her dislike loudly known. "I have to tighten my screws before I get screwed?"

"I demand that it be apparent that you wish to join before you become part of our intimate circle. This is for reasons of personal comfort and general sustaining of good habits." Esther adjusted her tricorne. "If you wish easy access to sex then-"

"Karitas already riddled me on this, so no, it's not about just fucking around," Voxxy interrupted. "Just looks like I'm about as talented as a tortoise when it comes to magic."

"Turtles are typically among the more magically gifted animals," I commented.

"I know, I meant that literally."

"Oh," I was surprised to such a degree I did not get to chuckle. "Ah, so you don't think you'll be able to pull the Anomalia ritual off in the near future?"

"Ye." Voxxy drummed with both hands on the edge of the table. "Not like I'm really locking in on you already, stud. If first impressions play out nicely, I don't want to go like six months unfucked because the hot prude here doesn't let me get stuffed."

"An arrangement can be struck in such a situation," Esther assured her and took a sip of water. "To repeat, I need it to be apparent that you truly wish to join. What I will not permit is a casual hook-up. My Karitas will be our Karitas, impatient Voxxy, not the world's Karitas."

I washed the rest of the casserole down and let out a relieved, "Aaaaaah," afterwards. "It is, against my male instincts, agreeable to me that these are the terms struck," I added to the conversation. "Although I think the occasional bit of fun outside the Anomalia could be on the table?"

"We will contemplate this once the ranks are filled," Esther stated. "I wish to continue this interview."

"Oh, it's an interview now? What do you want to view, hot stuff?" Voxxy winked at my Queen. "You prefer tits or ass?"

"Ass," Esther responded immediately. "In that binary."

"I would not dare to proclaim any preference on the glorious female form." I passed the question back to Voxxy with a raised eyebrow.

"Tits." The shortstack bounced in her seat. Had she done it a little more intensely, her jiggling breasts would have escaped the confines of her shirt.

"Glad that someone is asking the important questions," I commented, while following them up and down.

Sadly, that ended when Esther asked her next question. "What are your plans after Welldark?"

Voxxy shrugged. "Got nothing specific for you there. I just wanted to get out of Tezzl. Way too crowded and even as a prodigy engineer, you can't do much there. I want to see what ridiculous shit I can build with supernatural and enchanted components. So, I guess I would like to have a load of cash as thick as my thighs to build a giant workshop somewhere and tinker all day in the future."

"Works with my plans," I said.

"What would those be?"

"Adventurer."

"Ooohh, sounds interesting!"

"And ill defined," Esther curbed our enthusiasm. "Although this mutual fluidity may be beneficial."

"I always love inducing mutual fluidity, hot stuff," Voxxy flirtatiously said. "What about you, hm? Where do you want to go after we're done here."

Esther did not answer, for the same reason she never answered me immediately when I asked something similar. She tried to find something to say, some kind of conclusion, to that question that would satisfy her. Then she said, "I do not know."

"You do not know?" Voxxy was visibly puzzled, looking between me and my Queen. In her defence, given Esther's general attitude, her lack of future plans was properly responded to with confusion. "I figured you were the 'I got it all planned out' type."

"I strive to be."

"I guess we might as well come clean with that early." I leaned onto the table and spoke a bit more quietly. We were alone by now. Still, I lowered my voice. "Esther and I have rather convoluted pasts that we are not quite comfortable discussing yet... not even with each other. While that is a temporary state, I do guarantee that, at least in my case, things will inevitably get complicated."

"That sounds fucking rad!" Voxxy declared.

It was at that moment I knew I had to have her.