All Comments on 'Wellington Does Summer'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
This is an excellent study

Of a rich misogynist asshole who -- appropriately enough -- loves the assholes young girls. Jeffrey Epstein, anyone? Five Stars, but only because one can't give six. I'll guess the young girl was only 16 in the story, but said she was 18 to please the Literotica powers that be. She was going to a special program for unsophisticated poor white trash to bring them up to speed for college when it comes a year later, if it comes. I guess 'our hero' helped out on the 'be wary of sexual predators' side of things. Another brilliant story, another 5* -- JB

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@JB Edwards

Summer school is open to incoming students. This girl is just a new student who started college early to get a head start like the overachiever that she is. She's book smart, but street smart she is not, leaving Wellington an open window of opportunity to do his dirty work. Ahahaha.

Wellington is a recurring character from my blogs based off of someone I know. He is nothing like the Wellington in my stories. In fact, the guy couldn't get laid to save his life. Shortly after I started writing these stories he met the girl of his dreams and they have been dating now for two years or so. So, I think in some small way my Wellington stories changed the world of my friend. Yes, his birth name irl is Wellington. No, he does not go by that in his everyday life. He goes by a nickname I won't mention here.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Unrated

Because I couldn't find a way to reconcile my distaste for Wellington and my disgust at the way he treated Summer with the fact that you write well, I didn't rate this story. I could never treat a woman as Wellington treated Summer. He is just a lowlife. I would love to see Summer deliver the comeuppance he deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...